ynk22  

Chapter twenty-two

     It was ten o'clock when Juliana grabbed her bag out of her bus and headed to the Nsync bus. Bobbie and Dani were already waiting.

"Glad you could join us." Bobbie said grabbing her pillow and heading towards the sofa. "Although I doubt you'll pay any attention to us."

"Hey I waited around  long enough for Timberlake to come to his senses, so I'm enjoying the time I'm getting."

"Well excuse us Juls, it has been a month and you already have the same attitude as him" Dani joked.

"Hey, I was born with this attitude, Justin has nothing to do with it, thank you very much." Juliana joked back.

     A month of total bliss had gone by. Juliana could barely remember the inside of her bus. New York was the turning point for them; she had been traveling with Justin and the guys since. Every moment she spent with him was like a new beginning for them. Boston seemed so long gone to her. Justin was amazing he dedicated his time in making her smile.

     Her relationship with John was fading. She didn't want things to be that way but he refused to accept that she was in love with Justin. It hurt her feelings but in the end she understood that John loved her and whether she meant to or not she broke his heart. The last time she spoke to him he had informed her that he had given into Amanda's antics and was now dating her. Juliana was happy he was moving beyond her, but knew that he deserved better than Amanda. She just hoped he would be happy.

     Their two-day stay in Pittsburgh was nice. She got to see her parents for the first time in months. They even went to the show. Justin had introduced himself as her boyfriend and gushed over how wonderful their daughter was. Mr. Moore had liked him right off the bat. She was disappointed to have to leave so soon but was happy to see her parents.

     Justin had invited Juliana to come home with him one weekend. They spent the entire weekend eating Lynn's home cooked meals. Juliana was still trying to shed the five pounds she had gained during the trip. Losing weight was hard to do with Justin around. He made it a point to get Juls a pack of cookies from the vending machine at every venue they attended.

     They were now in Georgia, their last show until April, where they would start all over again. Juliana couldn't wait to get back home. Jc had insisted that Juliana stay at the guesthouse as long as she wanted. She in turn had decided to make a total move to Orlando and had all of her things shipped to Jc's house. She liked the guesthouse but she wanted her own place. She had so many things to do once she got back to Florida. Her new home. She already had a headache.

"Earth to J."

"Damn it Justin, stop doing that. You scared the hell out of me."

"What were you thinking about?" he asked wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Eww get off of me! You know you need to get a shower before you touch me." she pushed at his chest but he didn't budge.

"Not till you tell me what had you in a daze."

"Eww, you're all sweaty and stinky. I don't see how all those fans out there think you are soo fine!"

"You know you like it."

"Well you yeah. The sweat I can live without. And I wasn't in a daze, I was thinking about you." Juliana said smiling.

"Aww how sweet. Have I told you how much I love you lately?" he kissed her softly on her forehead.

"Nope not since you sang This I Promise You tonight. You need to stop doing that up there. Sooner or later your fans are going to take the "Jewels" thing and really anylize it. If they haven't already figured out you mean "Juls" when you say that. They are going to swallow me up, and spit me out when they find out about us."

"Who? The fans? They love you. Not as much as I do but I don't care what they say."

"Yeah they love me, as the girl who models cute clothes for them. Not as Justin's girlfriend."

"I love you J."

"I love you too Timberlake."

"Alright cut the crap."  Lance said waling into the back of the bus where Juls and Justin stood. "Do you two ever stop? Juls, don't you have you own bus?"

"Shut up Lance!"  Justin and Juls said at the same time giving him the finger.

"You two are sick!" Jc approached the back room to join them. " Don't you have other things to do besides hanging on sweaty pop stars?"

"Are you jealous C? Do you need me to have a chat with Bobbie?"

"No thanks, she wouldn't hang on me like that after a show, mot lately anyway."

"No I wouldn't. I'm not stupid." Bobbie said now standing by the door.

"Hey watch it!" Juls pointed at Bobbie. She faced Justin. "Baby, you really do need a shower. So go now please!"

    Justin looked at her as if he were offended and let go of her waist. "Fine, don't come hanging on me when I get out either. You had your chance and you lost it. Heads I win tails you loose because you don't have the right to choose."  He sang walking towards the shower in the bus. It was a routine thing since Juls joined them on the bus. Juls would always have him shower before joining him in his bunk.

     Chris and Danielle were the first ones to be dropped off at home after many hours on the road. "Thank you God!" Chris exclaimed as he got off the bus. It was still warm in December which Juliana wasn't quite used to. But she had grown to love Orlando the time she did get to spend there.

"Bye guys." Juliana said to them peeking out of the windows on the side of the bus.

"Hey Juls don't forget about tomorrow" Dani said as she walked behind Chris across the driveway. "Two o'clock girl"

"See ya then Dani."

     All three girls had agreed to go shopping for the guys' Christmas presents. All of them had five totally different species of men to get things for. The three girls shared one fact though. They all had a special Christmas present to buy. Their boyfriend's gifts.

     Lance was next on the list. He said his goodbyes in a matter of seconds. He wanted his bed and he didn't care who crossed his path. He was usually the 'on the go' guy but Juls had found out that the first day home was the only day Lance wasn't seen doing anything.

Joey did the same, only he wanted to get home to eat. He was saying something about Kelly making him so of his favorite when he stepped off the bus.

"Are you coming to my house J?" Justin asked for the millionth time since they left Georgia.

"J, I told you a million times that I'm going home tonight. I'll come over tomorrow during the day. I'll make you lunch k?"

"And for the millionth time I say. Why make me lunch when you can make me breakfast?" he said with a grin.

"You know, you two need to change your names or something. All these J's going around are a little confusing." Jc said annoyed by all the mushy crap that was going on.

"Shut UP C!!!" the J's said together.

"You also need to stop doing THAT!!!" Jc said jokingly. "It's annoying."

     They arrived in front of Jc's house and Justin gave Juls a puppy faced look. "Aww come on J. Don't do that. If I could I would go with you but I have things to do tonight. Like find my way into my bedroom with all those boxes  that I'm sure are everywhere."

"Things to do? What about me?" Justin said in double meaning.

Juliana blushed. "Shut up! Your time will come man!!" They had discussed the topic of sex and Juls decided she wanted it to be special. When they talked about it Juliana had actually brought it up. Justin never tried anything he knew would make her uncomfortable and he respected her. He agreed that their first time together had to be as special as they were to each other.

"Promise?" Justin said with an evil grin. Although he would wait till she was ready he never stopped joking about it because it made her blush. He thought that, it was when she was the cutest.

"Good bye Justin." she leaned down only to be pulled onto him. He kissed her as deeply as he could.

"Yummy. I want more."

She kissed him on his nose and quickly balanced herself. "Bye Baby!" she walked off the bus and past the bus driver who was coming back from dropping her things off at her door. "Thanks James!! Bye!!"

23



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story