ynk23  

Chapter twenty-three

Friday, December 21st 2001

     "Ouch! Son of a…." She yelled out from where she laid on the floor. She held onto her toe as the pain rushed up her leg. "Damnit" she got up from the floor only to hit her head on the counter.

     Juliana had nothing but boxes in her guesthouse. She had some shopping to do, and then she promised Justin she would come by so she knew she wasn't going to get all of her things organized until the weekend. That is if and when Justin let of his clutches. She searched her counter for her bagels only to realize she had none. She had gotten back the night before from tour and food wasn't an option at her place at the moment. She quickly made a mental note of it.

     After realizing breakfast want going to happen at her place she headed out her door and into Jc's house.

"Hello?" Juliana yelled into the kitchen. She had to give Bobbie credit for having a say in the decorating of Jc's house. The kitchen was beautifully decorated with stainless steel appliances and white crystal. It was a kitchen from a fairy tale. A bachelor's kitchen, although that wasn't exactly the case. Jc didn't spend a lot of time in the kitchen so it didn't matter to him what Bobbie did with it. She remembered the day she met Jc in that kitchen a short time ago.

"Hey Josh our guest is here." Bobbie yelled into an intercom on the wall.

"You don't have to ask him to come up if he's busy. " Juls said shyly.

"Oh no, believe me girl , I've been trying to get him to come upstairs all day. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to use ya as bait." Bobbie said laughing.

"What's so funny? Is Chris here? Oh hi I'm sorry I tend to babble." Jc said walking into the kitchen where the two girls were now sitting at the table. He went up to Juls and shook her hand and smiled.    "you must be Juliana, welcome to Orlando."

"Thank you so much for allowing me to stay with you guys. You can call me Juls."

"Oh no problem, any friend of Chris' is a friend of ours. It's a rule so we follow it. " He said flashing her a big smile. "So I guess you've met my girl here. One warning tho, if I were you I wouldn't go shopping with her. Ouch!" he made a face when Bobbie kicked his leg from under the table.

"Shut up, Josh." Bobbie said jokingly.

"I love you too. " he said laughing going for a can of soda in the fridge. "Juls I really have some things to do down in the studio so the tour guide is sitting in front of ya. I don't mean to be rude but if we want to go out tonight I need to finish this."

"Oh don't worry about it. Bobbie will be a great guide I'm sure."

"Alright Bobbie I'll be up in an hour."

"Sure baby" Bobbie said shoving him down the hallway and down the steps. Jc trying to tickle her in the process.
 
 

     Juliana went to the foyer and yelled up the stairs. "Hello? I know you guys are awake. Get your asses down here. I need food"

"You are soo evicted after this one!" Juls heard a familiar voice yell down at her.

"Jc, it's eleven thirty for god sakes. GET UP!!!" Juliana said laughing now back in the kitchen. She heard Bobbie's voice shortly after.

"Hey Juls!!"

"Hi Bobbie. Are you guys coming down or what?"

     She heard Jc mumbling as he came down the stairs behind Bobbie. His hair was all over the place and Juliana couldn't resist. She walked up to him and viciously clawed at his hair.

"Sorry I had to do that." Juliana said as she headed back to the counter giving Bobbie a high five. For the past month Juliana had constantly caught Jc off guard and had messed up his hair to an indescribable state.

"You are seriously getting on my nerves J-U-L-I-A-N-A!" Jc said grabbing her ponytail holder off her also messy hair letting spill over her shoulders and back.

"You guys are worse than Chris and Justin. Speaking of which? Where is the youngster? Isn't he attached to your hip lately?" Bobbie asked walking over to the fridge grabbing a carton of orange juice.

"No he's not attached to my hip, just my heart." Juliana said as she poured milk into her bowl.

"Oh for God sakes! It's too early for your puppy love shit, Juls" Jc said pretending to gag. Juliana shoved him as she continued on her mission. Eating.

………………………………..........................................................................................

"No way I'm not getting him that!" Juliana said as Dani held up a pair of thong underwear for men.

     Danielle giggled as she looked through the rack in front of her. They had been forced to go into a sex shop. Bobbie insisted that she needed some quote on quote `entertainment'. Juliana wasn't shy about her sexuality but the way Bobbie and Dani joked about it made her a little embarrassed. She didn't have the experience these girls had. Juliana only had one guy in her life sexually. The guy she dated in high school and that was barely a sex life. She was accustomed to the same motel every Friday night. And so her experiences were limited.

     "Alright, I'm ready" Bobbie said walking over to the other two girls who were now waiting by the exit. She carried a big shopping bag that contained God knew what and Juliana and Danielle eyed her intently.

"What? You know what I'm not going to ask." Juliana said walking ahead into the mall.

"What's the matter Juls? Is the youngster holding out on you?" Bobbie said behind her. Danielle teased along.

"Yeah Juls. I mean by the late night rendezvous you guys took on tour I thought you had a taste of the pop star."

"You guys are sick. I'm going to leave it at that. Are we done? I promised Justin I would come over."

"Come over? What does that mean?" Bobbie asked grinning at Juls.

"Ohh whatever! Look, no I have not had a taste of the pop star,a s you called it, are you happy now?"

"Disappointed is more like it." Dani responded.

"What the hell are you waiting for? Shit, if I hadn't met Jc first I would of definitely gone for the blond myself. Although that would have been jail bait but you know what I mean." Bobbie said pulling Juls by the arm.

"What are you doing Roberta?"

"First of all don't ever call me that again. And expect to live. Second of all and answer honestly. Do you want a taste of our little buzz cut hottie?" Bobbie stopped walking and stared at Juls waiting for a response.

     Juls looked at the two girls in front of her. She couldn't lie to these girls an even if she did. They would see right through her. "Hello? Yeah! This IS JUSTIN we are talking about right?"

"Alright then. If you plan on doing it then you should be prepared. And if I know you like I think I do. I know exactly what you want and where to go to get it."

………………………………............................................................................................

At Justin's house

     Justin tossed the empty bag of Doritos onto the floor as he looked at his clock. It was now five o'clock and he wondered why she hadn't called. He knew he was being a little too obsessive but all he wanted to do was be near her and every second that passed since the night before on the bus was like eternity. He heard a knock on the door and jumped up from where he sat under blankets watching a basketball game. He got up and ran to the door.

"Oh God I thought you'd never get here." he pulled her into the house and almost devoured her with kisses.

"Oh my God J. Are you okay?" She asked breathless after he let her go.

"Yeah I'm okay I just missed you."

"Aww baby, I missed you too, but it's only been what?" she looked at her watch. "Seventeen hours, fourteen minutes and thirty six second since you last saw me." she said with a giggle.

"So I see you don't miss me much huh?" Justin said taking her jacket off her and throwing it on the sofa next to his blanket.

"No, not much. So Romeo, what do you have planned for the evening?"

"Well we could go out to a movie or we can stay in and watch a movie in front of the fireplace. Its up to you."

"Why do I get the feeling your second suggestion was your choice?" she asked looking at the two pillows and one blanket that were ready for use on the sofa. Across the sofa, on the coffee table were three blockbuster movies. Juliana looked at him and smiled evilly.

     Justin smiled back "What are you thinking Juls?"

"ME? Nothing, what are you thinking Mr. Timberlake?" she pushed him against the wall and kissed him.

"I'm thinking I should give you a tour of the house. You've never been here before. And Chris is finally out of here." he kissed her and slipped out of the corner she had him in. Nobody had ever turned him on more than she did not even Britney. And her cornering him the way she did only brought sinful thoughts to his already sexually drifting mind. He didn't want to get himself in a position he later would be embarrassed about. They had talked about sex before and he knew that he wouldn't force her into a decision she didn't want to make. And if she kept doing things like these to him he would have no choice but to give her some Timberlake lovin'.

"What's the matter J?"

"Nothing, Juls. Do you want the tour or should we skip to the movie?"

"Movie. I can see the house later. Are you sure you are okay?"

"Not really Juls. You know how much I love you right?" she nodded, he continued. "We already discussed the next level of our relationship and I thought we weren't going there yet. And the truth is that you ARE KILLING ME HERE!"

"What do you mean?" Juls asked knowing damned well what he was talking about. She wanted to laugh out loud but kept it to herself. She knew that she could get him hot and bothered with a simple touch and she loved doing that to him. But she had to admit he was a man and toying with his `emotions' that way wasn't right. "Alright I'm sorry J. I won't touch you for the rest of the night. Before the movie can you tell me where the bathroom is I need to change. Jeans and boots all day don't mix with shopping."

"Yeah up the stairs, second door on the left." Justin said pointing at the stairs.

"Aren't you COMING?" Juliana asked with a sexy voice.

Justin swallowed hard. "Juls?"

"Alright I'll go by myself. Geez." she said giggling up the stairs.

     Justin watched her as she made her way to her side of the sofa where her pillow awaited. Why is she doing this to me? He thought. She had a pair of shorts that were barely there and a tank top that came half way down her torso. Her tattoo peeking out of the back of her shorts. She walked in front of him purposely and sat with her behind facing him on the other side of the sofa. He rubbed his temples as he tried to keep his eyes from wondering over her body. She moved  brushed her leg against his arm.

"Oh sorry. That wasn't on purpose."

"Juls. Why are you wearing that?" he said pointing at her attire.

"Justin. I always sleep in this." Juls said lying though her teeth. She would never wear anything like this to bed. She was a t-shirt boxers type of girl.

     Justin began to imitate a child crying and covered his face. " What are you doing to me? You can't be wearing that stuff around me and expect me not to touch you, J."

"Who said you couldn't touch me J? I never said that. You said I couldn't touch YOU. I also never said I wasn't ready for that step. I said I wanted it to be special if I remember correctly. Am I right?"

"You don't know what you do to me Juls."

"Show me!" Juliana said pulling him on top of her. She kissed him as he searched for somewhere to put his hands. He didn't want to touch any part of her body that would make him a little too comfortable. After some heavy groping and petting they were interrupted.

"Excuse me? Last time I checked they are about six bedrooms in this house."

     Juliana and Justin shot up from the sofa like two teenagers that had been caught by a parent. Only it wasn't a parent at all. Instead a grinning Chris stood at the foyer looking into the living room.

"What the hell are you doing here Chris? And how did you get in? Don't you knock?" Justin said taking his t-shirt off and handing it to Juls who stood there exposing a little too much to Chris.

"Hold up J. Too many questions. I still have the key, buddy." Chris said looking around the other side of the sofa. Juliana was unbearably blushing at this point. She felt like killing Chris and most of all she wanted to go home and cry from embarrassment.

"What's going on?" they heard another voice.

"Oh this is just GREAT!" Justin threw his arms in the air and threw himself head down on the sofa.

"Oh god!" Juliana got under the blanket and hid from everyone when they all came in. Dani walked in behind Chris then Lance came in with a girl who was unknown to Juliana. Joey walked in with his brother. Jc and Bobbie were the last to come in and Jc busted into laughter when he realized what was going down. Bobbie joined him in his laughter soon after. Soon the whole group was laughing hysterically.

"Will you guys just LEAVE? I'm begging." Justin mumbled from under the blankets where he had joined Juliana.

"Are you kidding this is better than pay- per -view" Joey said laughing and sitting down on the recliner.

     After about half an hour of teasing. Justin and Juliana decided to come out of the hideaway. They figured they were about as embarrassed as they were going to get. Juliana got up and headed for the kitchen where Bobbie and Laurie, the girl with Lance were making drinks.

"Hey there Juls, didn't waste any time after our shopping spree huh? I would of thought you would of waited till night fall." Bobbie said pouring vodka into one of the glasses.

"You know what Bobbie? I wouldn't even say another word about Justin and I. Do black leather belts ring a bell?" Juliana said pouring orange juice into a Justin over sized cup. Bobbie froze in place and smiled at Laurie clearly embarrassed.

"Fair enough." Bobbie said walking to the living room with the tray of drinks before Juliana continued on her path to destroy her. Bobbie didn't deny she deserved it. She gave Juliana a hard time but it was fun and soo easy.

     The girls walked in the living room.

"Hey Juls." Chris started to say before Juliana stopped him.

"Chris if you mention Justin and I and tonight in what you are about to say I will pour this whole cup of juice where the sun don't shine. So help ME GOD!"

"Hey take it easy. Tonight is old already. You should of seen your face when…"

"Chris I swear to God.." Juliana went to get up and Justin pulled her back onto the sofa.

"White rug, Juls…" Justin said pointing at the floor.

"Yeah Juls relax. I just wanted to inform you that Dani and I are having a little Christmas shindig at my brand new spankin' house on Tuesday. It's formal so you'll have to wear a lot more clothing than what you are sporting tonight. Although the shirt is cute."

     Juliana looked at the t-shirt she was wearing and for the first time noticed that the t-shirt Justin had handed her was a Fuman shirt.

"So what are you guys doing tonight? Besides barging in on people, I mean" Chris looked up and was about to say something in regards to her question when he was stopped before he even started.

"SHUT UP CHRIS!!!" the J's said in unison.

"You guys really….." Jc was also brought to a halt in his words by the juice running down from his hair.

24



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story