ynk24  

Chapter twenty-four

     Juliana looked at herself in the mirror one last time before heading back to the dressing area. She had been looking for the perfect dress for hours now. Bobbie and Danielle had volunteered their help finding it and as she looked at herself in the mirror she thanked God they had finally decided on one. After what seemed like a hundred gowns later. She found a blue satin dress that was perfect against her completion. It was tube top so it left her neck open and it was long and fluffy, as Bobbie called it.

"So what do you think?"

"Wow, Juliana you look beautiful." Danielle said walking around her in awe.

"So this is it then." Juliana declared as she turned around and walked into the dressing room at the fanciest store they could find.

"You know Justin is going to die Tuesday night right?" Bobbie taunted.

"Well that's the point isn't it?" Juliana said from behind the door.

"Hey Danielle, remind me again why Chris came up with this formal concept. Could he have been more last minute?" Juliana asked as she stepped out of the room and into the store area again. Dress in hand.

"Well we didn't know the house was going to be ready by Christmas and when he got the call to inform him that it was he decided he should throw this thing. I was the one that recommended it to be formal.  The house is already looking beautiful. Wait till you see it on Tuesday. They are doing a great job. It's going to be a fairy tale Christmas."

"I can't wait either. I feel like I'm going to my prom all over again. And with the perfect date may I add." Juliana said handing the girl at the counter her credit card. The dress was five hundred dollars and she thought it was worth it. She bought the shoes and accessories to go with it and was relieved when Bobbie found a dress at the store too. She wasn't really up to going to another hundred stores.

"Aren't you Juliana Moore?" a teenage girl asked outside the store. "And you are Bobbie and Danielle right?"

"Yes, hello." Bobbie responded. She was used to being recognized by the guys fans. And Danielle was too.

"Is it true you stole Justin from that bitch Britney?" she asked looking at Juls.

"Um, don't you think that was a little rude sweetie? I didn't steal anybody. Justin and Britney are very good friends of mine." Juliana felt a little defensive as the girl looked at her with a look of someone who was just lied to.

"Oh I read somewhere that Justin left Britney for you. Don't you work for Fumanskeeto?" the girl asked annoyed that she wasn't getting any good dish.

"Well sweetie you shouldn't always believe what you read. Believe me when I say that, I know" Bobbie said speaking in her journalist voice. Juliana thanked God Bobbie had the patience to deal with this kind of situation. Juliana would have flipped on the girl other wise.

"Oh. Can I have an autograph, Juliana?" she asked with hope in her voice.

"Yeah sure." Juliana said with a smile. " I don't know why you would want it but sure I'll give it to you." the girl handed her a piece of paper. "What's your name?"

"Amanda"

     Juliana wrote:

To Amanda
Don't always believe what you read.
Stay Nsync.
Juliana Moore

     Juliana looked over what she wrote and smiled. She would have never thought she'd be asked for an autograph. Let alone that she would write something as tacky as Stay Nsync. The girl thanked her and said good-bye before walking over to her friends.

"Well, well aren't we popular?" Danielle mocked walking towards her car.

"Well Fumanskeeto is popular I guess." Juliana said giving her a look of warning. She knew that the topic of Justin was going to be brought up. Not that she mind talking about Justin at all but she had a lot on her mind after the encounter with the girl outside the store. What exactly was going around about her? And would she be not accepted like she knew Britney was by many of their fans? She got into the car and tried to forget about it. She had plans to finalize for Tuesday night. Justin had a very Merry Christmas coming to him.

………………………………............................................................................................

Monday night

"J, do you want butter on your popcorn?" Juliana yelled out from the kitchen. She had spent all day with Justin. They were going watch a movie and then go out for ice cream.

"Yeah please." Justin responded from the living room. He was watching Access Hollywood. Minutes before Juls was watching with him. A news report mentioned how Justin had a new girl in his life. They said that Britney was spotted in a club in New York City with her choreographer cuddling. Juliana had tensed up when they mentioned a supposed model that was now occupying Justin's time. They showed Juliana walking down the catwalk along with the other girls that were volunteers at one of the shows but didn't specify who she was. Justin had told her it was all right and that she shouldn't worry about it. He would have to inform the label of the situation with Britney. He knew the calls were going to start, and he didn't want Juls to be worried. He knew the fans weren't going to be cool with it, but it was his life and he didn't care. He cared about the person in his kitchen making him popcorn.

"Did you lock the door?" Juliana asked eyeing him closely. He smiled evilly.

"I thought we were watching a movie Juls. The door could be wide open. Unless you were planning on something else." he grabbed the bowl of popcorn off her hand and pulled her to a sitting position next to him. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm good. So can I see your tux?"

"Can I see your dress?" Justin asked

"Nope. It's a surprise."

"Then so is my tux. Besides all tuxes look alike. I still can't believe Chris is making us get dressed up."  He said with a chuckle.

"I think it was a good idea. I feel like I'm going to my prom again." she kissed him before getting up and heading up the stairs.

"Where you going?" Justin asked following her. He knew where she was going and he planned on going with her.

     They walked into the bathroom were a huge Jacuzzi awaited. Juliana looked at him with an evil smirk.

"Did you bring a suit?" he asked nervously. He knew damn well the only thing she brought in the house was her tiny purse.

"And what makes you think I'm going to wear a suit?" Juliana put her arms around his neck and kissed him softly. "I'm going in, you joining me?" Justin eyes widened and he couldn't feel his legs anymore. He wanted to join her badly but knowing that she would be under that water naked was enough to make his pants bulge.

"Maybe I shouldn't Juls. I mean I want to, I really really want to, but I can't handle that. I'll skip this one."

"Fine" Juls said shedding off her shirt. She looked up at him as she pulled her shirt over her head and smiled evilly. "Can you get this for me?" she turned around so he would get the fastening of her bra. She heard him swallow hard and smiled to herself. That was the purpose she wanted to serve. She felt his hands against her back and shivered.

"Sorry." he said nervously.

"Justin you don't have to. You can go watch the movie if you want. I have been wanting to lay in this thing since you showed me it." she held her bra in place as he tried to avoid any eye contact with her. Juliana was dying to burst out laughing but the guy was already dying of uneasiness, and she didn't want to make him feel worst.

"It's alright Juls I'll stay in here with you. I'll watch TV in here with you. But I'll go in the hall while you get naked, I mean undressed." he said with an embarrassed gaze.

"Okay, I'll let you know when I'm ready."

"Ready for what?"  Justin's mind went to the gutter when she said that.

"Justin just go. I'll call you in." Juliana said pushing him out the door.

     After what seemed like forever she called him in. he walked in and saw that she turned on the candles around the bathroom and was now lying under bubbles.

"Nice?" he asked sitting on the edge of the Jacuzzi. His eyes traveled down her body under the bubbles. He couldn't see anything but he didn't have to. He had all kinds of scenarios going through his head as he looked at her.

"Yes! Thank you." Juliana closed hers eyes and lifted one of her legs out of the water and onto the edge where he was sitting. She opened her eyes to find him staring at her. "What's the matter did I get you wet?" Juliana attempted to sit up to check and was met by his hand on her forehead gently pushing her back before she exposed herself.

"Aww don't do that. It's already hard enough just knowing that you are wearing nothing but bubbles right now." he stopped talking when all he felt was water over his head. She pulled him in and he was now soaked and on top of her.

"What's a matter J? Too hot?"

"Yeah and I'm not talking water here. Do you realize that you just got me soaked?" he said giving her a kiss.

"Ohh I don't think you should be complaining right now. That hand of yours doesn't seem to mind." she said smiling. Justin smiled and took his shirt off and threw it on the floor. They were kissing and exploring with their hands  when they heard the doorbell and almost screamed out in frustration.

"OH this can't be happening." Justin said pulling back from her. He got up and water went everywhere. He skipped down the hall to the intercom. "This better be good"  he said into the intercom.

"Hey sweetie. Can you come open the door for your mother? I left my keys." Justin felt a rush of panic come over him. He was being silly he was twenty years old and he was panicking because if his mom came five minutes later she would of interrupted more than a make out session in the Jacuzzi.

"Oh hi mom. Yeah give me a second I was in the shower." he walked back to the bathroom and told Juls that they were once again interrupted. He watched her as she stepped out of the Jacuzzi and froze.

"Are you opening the door J?" she said grabbing a towel. "What are you looking at?"

"Hello? I'm not the one walking around in the nude. I am a man Juls." he walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her already covered waist and kissed her one last time before heading to his room,m shedding off his soaked shorts and  throwing on a pair of sweat pants.

25



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story