ynk25  

Chapter twenty-five

     Juliana woke up to the aroma of pancakes. She opened her eyes to find that they had fallen asleep watching a movie the night before. The person who was sleeping next to her on the sofa was now in the kitchen, or at least she hoped. Slow music was coming from the kitchen and she tried to make it out. He was playing Brian McKnight as he cooked. Juliana walked past the kitchen without being noticed, his back was to the entryway. She went upstairs to the bathroom and a smile came to her as she remembered what had happened the night before in that very same bathroom. She grabbed her jeans that were on the counter and slipped them on. She grabbed her shirt and realized it had gotten wet. She decided to keep Justin over sized T-shirt on. She walked downstairs to were Justin was still intently making the pancakes.

"Well good morning my dear. Merry Christmas." Juliana said leaning against the wall in the kitchen. Justin was startled when she spoke and he turned around and smiled at her.

"Good morning J. Merry Christmas to you too. Did you sleep well?"

"Of course I did. I had great company."  she said beaming. She remembered they snuggled up together and had fallen asleep in each other's arms. She couldn't remember spending a Christmas eve like that. Everyone was going to go over to Chris' house that night so Christmas Eve was spent at home. Justin's family had taken a plane over to Memphis to be with family. Justin stayed behind to spend Christmas with Juliana. Lynn had dropped by the night before to say good-bye and to give Justin and Juls their Christmas presents.

"Yeah, you did." he said blowing his fingers and rubbing them against his chest in a macho act. Juliana laughed. "You hungry? You better be cause I busted my butt making these."

"How romantic, Justin. Usually breakfast comes after a very long long night. If you catch my drift."

"Yeah well I'm a gentlemen and I swear to god we are moving to Egypt. People just don't know when to stay away."

"Well, we'll have to work something out. Unless you want to throw all the contents of the table on the floor and get it done right here, right now."

     Justin choked on a piece of pancakes and looked up at her. "Not what I had in mind Juls. Wow, you are sick. I like it." he said laughing. "Eat girl!"

     They ate breakfast and soon after she headed out to Jc's loner car. She looked down the driveway and was met by a red BMW instead. She froze when she noticed it had a huge red bow on it. She turned around to find Justin leaning against the door frame grinning.
"Justin? Tell me I'm not seeing what I'm seeing. Please?"

"What? I don't see anything."

"Stop acting retarded J. Where is Jc's jeep?"

"He came over this morning and took it." he said sitting on the steps.

"Why?" Juliana said looking at him seriously. She hated when he played guessing games with her. It aggravated her and he knew it. He was enjoying it too.

"Because you may be talented in other aspects," he said "but I doubt that you can drive two cars home at the same time."

"Justin? You didn't."

"I did. Merry Christmas Ms. Moore." he stood up and put a set of keys in her hand. He leaned down and saw that she was crying. "Ohh don't cry Juls. Its alright."

"Justin I don't know what to say. I can't accept this. We've been together less than two months for God sakes." she lowered her head and wiped a tear from her eyes.

"Juls? I feel like I've known you all my life. I love you and I could have met you yesterday and I would of still bought it. It's yours. Don't tell me you don't like it, cause if you don't I'm sure someone I meet next month will."

     Juliana pushed at his chest when he said that. "Justin that's not funny. I can't believe you just bought me a car. Are you crazy?"

"Yeah, about you. So are you going to take it for a ride or what?" he said turning her around to face the beautiful red BMW. She looked at it like it was going to bite her. She was overwhelmed by the gift and she could barely walk up to it.

"I don't know J. That's an expensive car."

"No shit, Juls. Don't worry about it. It's yours. Drive." he opened the door for her and grabbed the bow off it and threw it on the passenger side. The car was a match to his silver one. Juliana's was a 2002 model and Justin's was a 2000. She got in and inserted the key. "You have to start it Juls. You can't  just sit there. Why are you freaking out J? Its just a car."

"How am I supposed to match this gift, Justin?"

"You already did. You love me. I am the happiest man in the world, no gift will ever top that." he closed the door and leaned in the window and gave her a kiss. It made Juliana shiver. She knew it came from the heart. "I'm sorry I can't take the ride with you but I have to meet Chris to get some things for tonight. Play the cd Juls. I love you baby, I'll see you in a couple hours, bye" he quickly gave her a kiss on her forehead and headed back into the house.

     Juliana turned the car on and backed away from the driveway carefully. She stopped just before passing the gate to look at Justin's car she smiled when she thought about the fact they now had matching cars. His and Hers. What was next matching wedding bands? She remember he mentioned the cd and pushed play. Differences' came on and she smiled before singing along. He truly was the love of her life.

     A few minutes later Juliana pulled up at Jc's driveway. She parked right behind the jeep she had left parked at Justin's the night before and had disappeared. She got out of the car and walked towards the back to her place. Bobbie was coming out of the house with bags in hand.

"Well Merry Christmas to you too, snob!" she said looking at Juls "You think you are cool now with your new car?"

"You knew about this, didn't you? I can't believe he did that. Why didn't you tell me?" she said helping her with her bags. "And Merry Christmas to you too, B."

"Well if I told you, then it wasn't going to be a surprise silly. You like the color? If you do then I had a say in that, if you don't, then its all Justin's fault." she laughed closing the trunk.

"I love it, thank you both. I have some things to do today. I have to get my hair done at three o'clock what time are you going?"

"My appointment is at two so you can just come with me. I have to go get Danielle too. Right now I'm going over to my parents house to drop off these presents and I'll be back. Jc's in the house try to get him out of the studio. Christmas day won't even get him  the hell out of there."

"You alright, B?"

"Yeah, ofcourse. I gotta go. See you later."

"Alright I'll see you later Bobbie."

     Juliana walked into the house and heard Jc in the kitchen. Juliana quietly made her way to the kitchen and walked slowly behind him. She did was she was accustomed to. She put her hands over his hair and went crazy. He turned around and looked at her with a serious look that she knew was harmless. He always looked at her that way whenever she did that to him.

"Sorry I had to do that."  she said backing away from him.

"I swear if it wasn't Christmas Juls I will kill you right here. A slow painful death." he said heading over to the table. Where a bunch of receipts where thrown around. "But I need you right now so I'll let it slide."

"Whatever! What's with the receipts buddy?" she said grabbing one of them and reading thought it.

"I need to find a receipt."

"No kidding Jc, I see a thousand here."

"Juls? Shut your trap for a second. I'm looking for a THE receipt."

"Ohh damnit Jc, you lost it." she started looking through the receipt looking for THE one. Jc had gotten Bobbie an engagement ring and he needed to pick it up that day. Juls had gone with him to a jeweler when they stopped in Atlanta and had helped him pick one out. The ring was going to be delivered to a jeweler in Orlando. He needed the receipt to get it. "Do you really need it? How many Joshua Chasez's are there? Just go down there and get it or you're in for a very very long Christmas."

"Yeah you are right. About both actually. You are sure Bobbie doesn't know anything right?" he asked grabbing his keys off the counter.

"Positive. You guys are pathetic you know?"

"Us? Look at yourself in the mirror lately? You are practically glowing. Nice T-shirt I could of sworn I saw that on one of my best friends. Ohh did you like the car? And did you thank him? If you know what I mean."

     Juliana grabbed a muffin off the counter and chucked it at him. It nearly hit him but he ducked and it hit smack center on the wall.

"Go away Jc."

"This is my house sweetie. Yours is back there, you go away. Ohh but not before cleaning that crap off the wall." he smiled and walked towards the door. "Merry Christmas Juls"

"Merry Christmas C."

****************************

     Juliana walked into her place and set her things down. She still had to get in the shower and get dressed, it was now seven o'clock and the party started at eight. They had taken more than expected at the salon getting their hair, nails, and pedicures done. Juliana sat down on the sofa for a brief minute to atleast catch her breathe. She decided to get going before she fell asleep. She got all her gifts together and set them by the door so she wouldn't forget them. Bobbie had her assistant from the magazine put the final touches on Justin's gift. Juliana looked out her window and the red BMW still sat there. She was having a hard time believing he had actually bought her a sixty thousand dollar car. After a steamy shower, and avoiding getting her hair wet, she put her dress on and looked at herself in the mirror before heading out of the room and into the living room area.

     She took her packages downstairs where Lonnie awaited. Looking mighty handsome.

"Well, don't you looks nice." Juliana said handing him the packages.

"If I may say so, you look beautiful Ms. Moore. Timberlake is going to go insane." he said with a chuckle.

"Thank you Lonnie. Ready to have some fun tonight?"

"Always sweetie always." he opened the door for her and she stepped in to find Jc and Bobbie already seated.

"Wow Juls, you do clean up nicely." Jc teased.

"Oh Merry Christmas to you too C." Juliana mocked.

"You look wonderful Juls. Justin is going to die."

"Speaking of that wonderful beautiful person. Where is he? I thought he was coming with us." Juliana said as the limo pulled out of the driveway.

"Yeah he is we are going to pick him up now. He said he had to call some of his family in Memphis before he headed out." Jc said tugging at his bow tie.

"Will you leave that alone?" Bobbie slapped his hand from his collar and he groaned like a five year old would.

     They arrived at Justin's place where Justin was waiting at his door. Juliana looked out the window and fell in-love with him all over again. He looked extremely good in the tux he had picked out. He knew what fit him well and he didn't hesitate to shop till he found it. By the looks of it, it was fitting all too well. She wanted to bring him home and eat him up with a spoon.

"Well it's about time you…." he entered the limo and was stunned when he saw his girlfriend sitting there looking more beautiful than he ever imagined. "Wow. I …"

"Stop drooling and get in the car J." Jc mumbled.

     Juliana laughed. "I feel the same way about you Mr. Timberlake. You look good. Really good."

"Ohh give it up! You guys are sickening." Bobbie said in a surprisingly serious tone.

"Bobbie? Black? Leather? Get it?" Juliana warned. Juls knew that would be the only way to shut her up. Juliana knew Bobbie regretted telling her about her toys' but hey, what was done was done. And it ended up working for Juliana's advantage.

     About fifteen minutes later they arrived at Chris' house. The place looked magical even from the outside. There were limos parked everywhere and white lights surrounded the windows and walk way to the house. Justin stepped out first and held out his hand for Juliana to take.

"You look beautiful J." he said as she stood in front of him. He looked at her and gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb.

"Thank you J." she said placing a soft kiss on his lips.

     They all headed inside where the music was playing. Danielle and Chris greeted them at the door.

"Hey guys. Juls? Four words for you tonight." Chris said pointing for her to spin for him. She did.

"And what's that chris?" Juliana asked with an fake annoyed glance. She like Chris a lot and he was truly a funny, funny guy.

"BE CAREFUL AROUND JUSTIN." he said fanning himself. " you look beautiful, go on in have fun Merry Christmas."

"Thank you Chris. And we will." Juliana out her hand into Justin's awaiting one.

"I'll see you at the table Chris. Later." Justin said walking to the pool area where the festivities were taking place. Juliana hand in hand with him.

     The walked into the room and Juliana gasped. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. The way the house was designed, made the in-ground pool the center of it. Glass surrounded the area. There were white candles everywhere. Several poinsettias were floating in the pool with candles. The tables all had white table cloths and there were waiters walking around with appetizers. It wasn't just any Christmas party, it was a fairytale. Juliana couldn't help but feel like a princess as she stood there with her prince.

"Well don't you guys look adorable." they heard a voice behind them. Britney.

"Oh hi. I didn't know you were coming. You look beautiful. Merry Christmas." Juliana said as the girls hugged.

"Thank you. Merry Christmas to you too, Juls. Hey Justin! Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Pinky. Looking good there." Justin said putting his arm around Juliana's slim waist. "we should go chill at the table until everyone gets here. Is Wade here?" he asked looking at Britney.

"Yeah, he's talking to Chris about something. He'll be back. You don't mind if we sit with you do you?"

"Nah, I would imagine you would. I want something to drink. You ladies want anything?" he said facing them.

"Yes, please. Ill take champaigne." Juliana responded smiling up at him.

"Britney?" Justin asked.

"The same Justin, thank you." Britney said placing her purse on the chair next to hers.

     After a few minutes Lance arrived with Laurie and Joey came soon after. They were all sitting at the same table. Britney and Wade. Jc and Bobbie. Justin and Juliana. Lance and Laurie. Joey and Kelly. Chris and Danielle. They were having a great time. Chris said half the people there were all basically his mom's friends and that they should head upstairs and hand the presents out to each other.

.........................

"Alright, who's going first?" Chris asked impatiently. He always went first, atleast that was what Justin had informed her of. They were like twelve five year olds waiting for gifts.

     Chris handed out his gifts and it was Lance's turn. Lance got everyone really nice gifts. He got Juliana a glass covered journal. She had seen it once at a book store when she had accompanied Lance out for coffee on tour. Chris had gotten her a set of engraved gold-glass covered pens to match the journal. The pens read : You'll always be my FU-Angel She knew the gifts were worth atleast a thousand bucks.  Joey got her a new leather portfolio bag for her photos. It was personalized too. It read : My name starts with a J too. Glad to have you in the family Juls. Jc was next and he handed her a small box. She opened it and was in shock. He had remembered the diamond tennis bracelet she had seen in Atlanta when they had gone shopping for Bobbie's ring.

"Wow, C. You shouldn't have. Thank you"

"You deserve it Juls." he gave her a hug and winked at her.

"So I guess it's my turn." Justin said getting up and getting a box out of his jacket.

"Justin? No, stop it." Juliana said as he approached her with the box. "You really have nothing else to do with your money do you?"

"Juls? Chill." Bobbie said from the sofa in front of her as she giggled at Juliana's desperate attempt on getting out of another very expensive gift from Justin.

"That is for you." he placed the small box in her hand. He saw she wasn't going to open it any time soon so he opened it for her. Inside laid a pair of diamond earrings.

"Wow, J. The car and now this? I don't know what to say." she looked at him with tears building in her eyes.

"I love you too, Juls." he said after he placed a kiss on her forehead. "I got one more for ya, but wait till we are done here."

"I got something for you too J. Wait till I hand my gifts out."

"Can't wait."

     After about twenty minutes all the gifts were handed out from the guys. Juliana handed hers out. For Lance she got him a five year subcription to a german Playstation `secret' tips for every game possible. For Joey she got a sweater to replace the one she had ruined with mustard on tour. For Jc she got a brand new microphone to match the one already in his studio. Chris she got a new digital mixer for his laptop. And finally for Justin.

"Here ya go." she handed him a box similar to the one with her earrings. He looked at the box curiously.

"I already have diamond earrings J." he said jokingly. He opened the box to find a three diamond pinky ring. And what looked like a plastic hotel key. "wow thank you baby. I don't get the key though." he said confused.

"The ring is engraved. And the key? You'll find out soon enough. Don't loose it, hold onto it for dear life."

     Justin looked in the inside rim of the ring and read the inscription. There was a tiny key and it read: YOU WILL BE THE KEY TO MY HEART ALWAYS. Justin felt like crying but held back. He was a man, he could atleast wait till he was alone.

     They headed back downstairs and Justin and Joey disappeared from site. When Juliana heard his voice over the speakers she looked up to the  makeshift stage and saw Joey and Justin sitting on stools with mics in front of them.

"What are they doing?" Juliana asked Bobbie who was still mesmorized by the huge diamond ring on her finger. Jc had asked her to be his wife while they were upstairs and she was now beaming with happiness.

"You'll see." she responded.

"Well since we are Nsync. Well atleast two fifth of it right now I wanted to sing a little something special for my special someone tonight.  And right now I`d like to join him in a little duet dedicated to Ms. Juliana Moore. Joey actually wrote this song for God knows who." Justin joked looking at Joey. Joey glared at him and rolled his eyes. Now both laughing, the music started.
 

Justin:

I get a feeling
I can't explain
Whenever your eyes meet mine
My heart spins in circles
And I lose all space and time
And now that we're standing face to face
Somethin' tells me
It's gonna be okay
And I'm ready to fall in love tonight
Ready to hold my heart open wide
I can't promise forever but baby I'll try
I'm ready to fall in love tonight

     Juliana's eyes immediately teared up as she heard the lyrics. They burned right through. In a good way that is. Justin looked at her with love shinning through his eyes.

Joey:

I know you've been watching
Choosin' your moment
I've been dreaming of that day
No one before you has gotten to me this way
And now that we're standing face to face
There's something that I need to say
And I'm ready to fall in love tonight
Ready to hold my heart open wide
I can't promise forever but baby I'll try
Yes, I'm ready to fall in love tonight

Justin:

Nothing is certain, this I know
Wherever we're headed I'm ready to go
I can't promise forever but baby I'll try
 

     Justin stepped off the stage and walked over to were Juliana was now in tears. He sang into the microphone standing directly in front of her.

Yes I'm ready to fall in love tonight
Yes I'm ready to fall in love tonight
Yes, I'm ready to fall in love tonight

     Juliana wrapped her arms around his neck and cried. "I love you soo much J."

26




You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story