ynk26  

Chapter twenty-six
 

                It was almost two in the morning when everyone started clearing out of Chris' house. They had a great time dancing. Jc and Bobbie were incredibly happy as they told everyone they were now engaged. Atleast Jc was showing more of his excitment. BUt no one noticed, except Justin.Justin went to the bathroom and when he came back Juliana was nowhere to be found.

"Have you seen Juls?" he asked Lance who was snuggled up to Laurie at one of the tables.

"Nope. I saw her talking to Lonnie. You should ask him." Lance responded with a grin. He knew what was going on. Juliana had informed everyone that she was leaving.

"What's going on Lance? Why are you being shady?"

"I'm not being shady J. Go ask Lonnie." Justin turned around and headed towards Lonnie who was patiently waiting for Justin.

"Lonnie, do you know where Juliana went?"

"Yes I do and I'm under strict directions to get you to her." he said pushing him out the door.

"Where are we going Lonnie? What's going on?" he held his head in pain. "I think I had way too much to drink. My head is spinning." the headed out to the limo and Justin got in. "come on Lonnie, tell me where we are going. Please?"

"Sorry pal can't do that. I was told to remind you of a key that you have in your possession. Do you have it?" Justin reached into his pocket and felt the plastic object.

"Yeah I have it."

"That's all you need to know then."

Justin decided that asking Lonnie was getting him nowhere so he gave in and relaxed as the limo drove out past Disney World and into a luxury hotel parking lot.

"Oh no, she didn't." he said looking out the window. Again all types of scenarios went through his mind. What was waiting for him inside? He thought with a smile on his face. All signs of drunkenness where immediately gone when he thought about the possibilities inside that hotel.

"Now go in there. They should be expecting you." Lonnie said when Justin got out.

"You don't have to stay Lonnie." Justin said looking at his bodyguard.

"I wasn't planning on it . In fact that was one of the rules. Just you, I don't know what that girl sees in you but she went through all this for you. So you better appreciate it man."

"Thanks Lonnie. I think." Justin put his tux jacket on and straightened his tie. He walked into the lobby where a middle-aged lady greeted him.

"Welcome, Mr. Timberlake. I assume, you don't know what room correct?"

"I don't even know what I'm doing here to be honest."

"It's a surprise sir. Now take the elevator to the tenth floor. Our guest said you would know what room it would be. I gather you have the key?" the lady said pointing to the elevator.

    Justin stepped into the elevator and pressed the gold number ten. The elevator stopped and he stepped out. He had no idea where he should go. Left? Right? He stood there and thought about what the lady had said. Now take the elevator to the tenth floor. Our guest said you would know what room it would be. Tenth floor? He started walking down the elegant hallway and hoped no one stepped out of his or her rooms. He looked suspicious walking around lost. A reporter would have a field day with that scene. The Justin Timberlake looking for girl at five star hotel, wearing a tuxedo. The headlines would read. He chuckled to himself and looked at one of the doors. 1015. Something caught his eyes about that number and he got it.

    It was the same number of her room in Boston. The same room where he had first kissed her. He hoped he was right in that prediction and reached into his pocket for the key. He inserted, and waited to turn the knob.

    Inside the room Juliana looked out of the peephole. There he was, looking a little confused. She couldn't believe how fast he had gotten the clue. He was either a really good guesser or his heart was like gold and he remembered exactly why she picked that room. She knew it was the second choice by far. He truly loved her and with every second she spent with him she realized it more and more. She walked over to the bathroom and waited for his entrance.

    Justin finally turned the knob and was relived when it did open. He slowly opened the door and stood there in total shock. The first thing he noticed was the red satin sheets on the bed. There were about a thousand red candles burning. On the dresser. The counter. The nightstands. Even on the floor. The bed was cover with re rose petals and a single rose laid in the center of it, with a small card attached to it. Justin walked in further and locked the door behind him. He walked over to the bed and took the note.

Justin.
I will be with you
Wherever you want to take me.
I'll be right behind you all the way.
Literally!

Justin spun around to find Juliana standing by the door. She looked amazingly beautiful as the candlelight reflected off of her dress. She smiled up at him.

"Merry Christmas J." she said sweetly not moving from her place. She had the same red bow he had on her car that morning around her shoulders. He thought she was the cutest creature he'd laid eyes on.

    LAughing witht hat sexy laugh she loved he walked over to her and took the bow off of her to allow him room to lift her up and hug her tightly to his chest. "Do you know how wonderful you are? This is incredible J. Thank you." he leaned down and kissed her passionately. He pulled back and looked down at her.

    His lips brushed hers slightly once again. He felt her lean into him. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Justin's arms went around her waist automatically. Every breath they took was like their last as their kissing became heavier and more desperate with each attempt.

Juliana stopped kissing him and slowly took his jacket off his shoulders and down his arms. She pulled at his white dress shirt that was neatly tucked into his pants.

**********************************************************************
**If you aren't confortable with sexual content than maybe you shouldn't read this part. The scene is not a graphic one. So don't worry too much. It's a beautiful scene, BUT you are allowed to skip it and will not be lost. Just know that Juls and Justin did have sex.**

    "Juls? What?" he was silenced by her lips against his, once again. She unbuttoned his shirt a shed him of it too. Justin was now in a plain black wife beater. She lifted the shirt to give her access to his chest. Justin felt goose bumps all over his body with every single touch. He cupped her face and kissed her softly and passionately. He intertwined his finger in her long hair as he kissed her upper neck down across her collarbone and back up. She moaned as she felt his hot kisses burn right through her whole being. She reached down for the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Justin did nothing to stop her at that moment. She looked up at him and smiled. Juliana started kissing him by his ear making sure her taunting breathing was noticed. Justin moaned as she breathed into his ear and neck in the most sexual way he'd ever experienced. Justin lifted his arm from her waistline and slipped the zipper of her dress down and was welcomed by the warmth of her lower back. With one swift move her dress was now at her ankles. He lifted her up and still passionately kissing her, placed her at the edge of the bed. Juliana wrapped her legs around his waist as he laid half his body on hers. He kissed down her neck once again and onto her breasts. Juliana felt a shiver come up and down her back as he did this. Juliana moaned as she felt his lips on her stomach, down her thigh slowly, and back up to her belly button.

    She sat back up forcing him to stand in front of her. She reached for his belt buckle and unfastened it. Before they knew it they were both completely on the bed. Justin on top then Juls. Either one of them with any trace of clothing at that point. Their hands roamed over places on their bodies they had only imagined touching.

    The only sounds coming from the room were the slight sound of the bed and of their labored breathing. Taking a brief moment to catch his breath.

"Juls? Are you ready?" he looked at her. She nodded to indicate him that yes she was ready to take their relationship too that level. She pulled him down to her and kissed him. Justin knew that was her answer.

    Justin made his way inside her, and stilled. A deep moan escaped his lips."Jesus!" he never knew it could feel that way. Love.

    Before they knew it Juls was moaning almost yelling out in pleasure as Justin enthused in and out slowly. The feeling of him within her was pure bliss all in its own.

Justin kissed every exposed skin on her body as he made love to her.

"Oh God Juls…" he moaned into her ear as he nibbled on it.

"Justin ohh ahh ohhhhh…" Juls let out breathless. She clawed at his back with her nails to somehow get him in closer to her. Justin began to speed up his pace. She moved her hips to his rhythm to allow him deeper access. Justin moaned louder as the pleasure ran though his body. He moved inside and back out faster as he felt her grab onto his neck and successfully brought them into a sitting position.

Juliana moved up and down on him as he tried his hardest not to hit his peak. He gently sucked on her breasts and pulled on her hair softly as she continued to move up and down filling him with immense pleasure. As well as herself.

Forty-five minutes and five different positions later. Justin leaned into Juliana now under him and placed his lips on hers as he climaxed. Juliana let out a loud moan as she reached her third orgasm of the night.

************************************************************************

"I love you J"

"I love you more Justin"

She cuddled close to his chest and closed her eyes.

27



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story