ynk27 Chapter Twenty-seven

     Justin opened his eyes as the annoying ray of light came through the window. He reached over next to him and found that she was no longer laying there. He could hear the shower in the distance. A smile came to his lips as he remembered the events of the night before. It was probably the best night of his life. He hadn't experienced what he experienced with Juls with anyone before. It wasn't the sexual acts but the feelings he got during the love making, a feeling of never letting her go. Ever. Without hesitating he got up from under the covers not even worrying about the fact that he was naked. He walked over to the bathroom door and opened it. The room was steamy and he could hardly see her thought the glass shower doors. He cracked the glass door open and peeked inside. Her back was to him. His eyes roamed over her body as she lathered herself with soap.

"Are you going to stand there and stare? Or are you going to join me?" she asked without turning around.

"I thought you'd never ask." he stepped into the shower and wrapped his arms around her naked body standing behind her. "Good morning J."

"Good Morning Mr. Timberlake, did you sleep well?" she asked as he licked the drops of water off her neck and shoulders.

"I've never slept better in my entire life." he turned her around to face him. He leaned down and kissed her softly as the water came over his head. She wrapped her arms around his neck. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He carried her to the sitting area of the shower. There were three shower head so anywhere they went they were hit by water. He sat her down on the edge of the in-wall bench and continued his mission from the night before and Juls moaned in pleasure. He traveled up and down her body with his tongue and lingered at certain places enough to make Juls scream out in satisfaction.
 

     It was eleven o'clock by the time Justin  and Juliana made it to the lobby where Lonnie waited patiently. They headed to the car and got in.

"We need to eat. I'm starving. Aren't you?" she asked Justin who sat next to her in the S.U.V. he leaned towards her and whispered something in her ear. Her eyes almost bulged out of their sockets as she listened to his whisper. She was as red as a tomato. "Food. Justin. I meant eat food, you are nasty, you do know that right?"

"I'm sorry" he responded.

"No you're not" she said laughing.

"I know. And neither are you."

"I'm not what? Justin." she asked looking at him.

"Sorry that Justin is NASTY!" he laughed as he referred himself as the third person. "Well, like Janet says. Mr. Timberlake if you NASTY!"

     After some food at McDonalds they headed to Jc's house. Justin got out of the car and walked her over to her door.

"Justin? I have to tell you something." Juliana looked up at him as he put her bag down on her sofa. "I have to leave"

"What do you mean, Juls?" he asked confused.

"I really wanted to spend New Years with you, but I'm going home for the week. I didn't tell…" she was interrupted when he placed his index finger over her mouth to silence her.

"J, you don't have to justify anything to me as far as your family goes. I thought that you would spend New Years Eve with us too. But I'm happy that you are going home to your family."

"You are? You don't care if I leave?"

"Juls of course I do. Who am I going to kiss at midnight?" he smiled " but I know that family is always first. We sacrificed spending Christmas with our family, to be together. Now don't you think they deserve New Years?"

"Yeah they do. Thank you Justin, I'll be back in no time."

"Promise?"

"I promise. I love you Justin."

"I love you too baby. When do you leave?"

"In" she looked at her watch. " three hours"

"Geez, Juls talk about last minute. Well, let me get home and check my messages and make a few call and I'll take you to the airport."

"You don't have to J. Why don't you go home and get some sleep. I know you didn't get much last night."

"Yeah alright Juls. I fell for that one. I'll be back in an hour k?" he kissed her forehead and headed out the door.

     Juliana went to her room and got her suitcase and handbags. She set them by the door so she wouldn't forget anything. She put her hair in a high ponytail and headed out the door to Jc's house.

"Hello? Anyone around?"

"Over in the den, Juls." she heard Jc answer.

"Hey C."

"What's up Juls? Aren't you leaving soon?"

"Yeah, Justin went home but he'll be back to take me to the airport."

"Tell him to be careful. So where did you guys go to last night?" Jc asked curiously.

"None of your business C. Where's Bobbie?"

"You are no fun. She went to her parents house, or atleast that's what she told me. She wanted to show everyone that ring. I love her to death but I wish she would shut up about the damn ring."

"Hello? Although I don't understand why that girl loves you soo much, you are the love of her life and the ring. Well I would die if I had a ring like that."

"Yeah, I guess I am." he responded with a smile. He loved her and it was easily known when he spoke of her.

"Eww get that look off your face. I came over to say good bye to my good bud."

"You said good bye last night before you disappeared ,Juls. What do you need?"

"What makes you think I need something?" she asked nervously. He looked at her and she had to smile. " alright I came over for a bottled water, damnit. Can't keep anything from you, I don't know how Bobbie puts up with that look of yours."

"I know you too well Juls."

"Yeah unfortunately. I'll see you next year Josh! Bye" she said as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed the water  from the fridge.

....................................

     Justin pulled up to the airport and saw the crowd of people that surrounded it. He cursed who he was at that moment.

"Juls?" he started to say in a serious tone.

"I know J. I know. I told you it wasn't a good idea to come with me." Juls said looking out the window. Everyone rushed around trying to get to their holiday vacation spots. There were about a thousand  kids running around, it seemed. Juls knew it would be impossible for Justin to go inside with her. She wished for a split second that he wasn't a celebrity and just be a normal boyfriend. She knew how sheltered their lives where from being on tour with them. But now she really knew to what degree their lives really sucked. Here he was, a twenty year old man, and he couldn't even walk his girlfriend to the gate without being mobbed. Juliana was angered by that at times but quickly changed her attitude. Those people, the fans, are what make him who he is. And she wouldn't trade that for anything in the world. He held the key to her heart.

"I'm sorry Juls. I'd love to walk you to the gate but…"

"J. it's alright. When I accepted to be your girlfriend I took the whole package. And although you come with a million teenage girls attached to your ass." she laughed and leaned toward him to kiss him. He immediately cupped her face and deepened the kiss. "I'll see you in a week baby" she stepped out of the car and got her bags out of the trunk as Justin watched from the driver's seat.

"Bye, Juls love you."

28



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story