ynk29  

Chapter twenty nine

"Come on Juliana, we are going to be late." the thirteen year old yelled up the stairs

"Relax Rey. We don't have an appointment. Britney isn't going anywhere." Juliana reassured him walking down the steps. Ashley right behind her.

"I can't believe you know Britney, Juls. That's awesome." he said grabbing his coat.

     The moment Juliana got to her house from taking Ashley for ice cream on Wednesday, Ashley had run up to her older brother and blurted it out. Juliana gave him an autographed cd that Britney had sent him. He almost passed out when Juliana handed him the all access pass to the Pittsburgh show. She was happy to see him so exited. Rey was quiet and all he did was play video games with his buddy Michael.

"Alright let's go." Juls grabbed Ashley's hand and walked out the door behind Rey and Michael.

"Hey Ju-Ju, Emily said she was going to see Britney today too." Ashley said from the back seat of the BMW.

"Oh really. She's a lucky girl then."

"She's really nice. She told me her brother was bringing her to see Britney too." Ashley explained.

"Wow, maybe we'll bump into her."

     Juliana pulled the car up to the backstage gate. The guard immediately questioned her. She told him who she was and showed him her pass. After a few minutes the security gates opened and they parked. Juliana walked inside with the three kids close behind. They walked down the corridor and found Rob lounging in a couch watching TV.

"Hey, big guy, how's it going?" Juliana said as they approached him.

"Hey cutie." he said looking at her and then the kids. "B, is expecting you, come on I'll take you."

"Thanks Rob." they walked down past the eating area and wardrobe area. Rey and Michael looked around in amazement as everyone talked and ran around getting ready for the show.

"Here you go. Down the hall third door on the left." he said pointing.

"Thanks again Rob. I'll see you later. Will you walk us out?"

"Sure. Just let me know when you guys are ready."

     They headed down the hallway Rob had instructed them to go. As they got closer to the door Juliana could hear Britney's well known laughter. She also heard two other voices. Juliana looked inside the room. Britney was laying down on the sofa while two girls imitated her. Juliana took one look at one of the girls and immediately knew who she was. Jamie Lynn. She looked like a miniature replica of the laughing girl laying on the couch.

"Hey there Brit." Juliana said from the door. Rey and Michael just looked at her in shock. Ashley smiled timidly next to Juliana.

"Hey!!!" she got up and walked over to Juls before giving her a hug. Juliana returned it. "I was expecting you earlier. So where is he?"

     Juliana smiled. Britney loved her fans and getting to meet them one on one was special to her. "He's right here. Rey this is Britney. Britney meet Rey, your biggest fan." Juliana said laughing at the shocked boys.

"Well hello there man!! Did you bring a friend with ya?" she said as she shook their hands.

"It's really nice to meet you. This is my friend Michael. We love your music." Rey said with a very shyly.

"Well thank you very much guys. Are you exited for the show?" Britney said kindly.

"We are exited. Thank you for the passes." Michael said.

"Well you're very welcome. I hope you guys enjoy the show." Britney turned around. "Juliana this is my little sister, Jaime Lynn and you already know Emily." Britney said pointing at the girl. The girl opened her mouth to object but was interrupted by Ashley.

"Hi Emily."

"Hi Ashley."

"You know her, Ashley?" Juliana asked puzzled.

"Yeah she's my neighbor, Emily." Juliana looked at her.

"Well nice to meet you Emily. I heard lots about you." Juls said still confused and smiled at the girl. Emily smiled back.

"Wait, don't you know Emily?" Britney asked Juliana also baffled.

"Nope, not till no. How do you know her?"

"I thought you guys came with…" at that moment laughter could be heard from the hallway. Three guys laughing over something the other had said. In came Wade followed by Chris.

"Hey Juls." Wade said walking past her to the couch to join Britney. "You ready girls?" he asked the two girls standing next to the TV.

"Juliana, wazzuupppppppp? Did you meet my sister?" Chris asked hugging her.

"Umm your sister?" Juliana asked still in his tight hug. She looked up to find a pair of bright blue eyes looking at her. Her smiled grew larger the more she looked at him. "what are you guys doing here? Chris, let go of me damnit." she said as Chris held her tighter. He knew his friend was standing behind him and he felt Juls heart beat as she noticed him. He knew she wanted to run over to him and Chris decided to have a little fun with it. Torturing her. Everyone in the room laughed including the pair of the blue eyes.

"Alright man. Let go of my girl." he said as he walked closer to them and tapped Chris on the shoulder.

"Man! You guys are no fun." Chris said laughing as he stepped aside and Juliana jumped on her target. She kissed him and embraced him in a tight hug.

"J, what are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" she asked looking at him.

"Well, I'm here to see you. I missed you." he bent down a little and placed a kiss on her forehead. "And I didn't know I was coming till Chris told me this morning he was coming."

"Well I'm glad you came. When do you have to be back?"

"We have a flight back at midnight." he said with a sad face. He wished he could stay longer but this was a last minute trip. Chris had called him that morning to take him to the airport. He had decided right then and there at the airport to come see her.

"Wow, that sucks. I'm so happy to see you." Juliana kissed him one more time and turned to everyone around them. "this is your sister, Chris?" she asked putting her arm around Emily.

"Yup, that's the rug rat Emily. And you must be Ashley." he said picking the five year old up and tickling her. Laughter filled the room.

"Ashley and Rey are my neighbors, Chris." Emily said to her older brother.

"Oh really? Small world huh?" Chris said looking at Juls.

"Yeah I guess so. We would of met eventually. Who would of thought." she said facing Justin. "This is my cousin, Rey and his friend Michael."

"Hey, nice to meet you fellas." he shook their hands and turned to the little girl who was still recuperating from Chris' attack. "And you are the cutest little thing I've seen, you must be Ashley. May I get a hug?" Ashley hid behind Chris suddenly shy. "Hey I thought I was the cutest?" he asked with a laugh.

"I guess she realized, its just the cameras." Chris joked. Ashley looked at Justin and leaped into his arms.

"Guess not." Justin as he picked her up.

"Alright girls. Last call." Wade said getting up. "You guys coming?" he asked the two boys.

"Where?" Rey asked bashfully.

"Down to the dance room. I'm teaching Emily and Jamie Lynn some moves. Wanna come?" the two boys looked at Wade and then at Juls.

"Go ahead guys. Don't let Wade teach you any of those freaky Nsync moves." Juls said in a sinister way.

"Hey I thought you liked our moves?" Justin asked grabbing her waist from behind and tickling her.

"EXACTLY! They don't need to be dancing like that. They are only thirteen." she said looking at Wade.

"Gee, alright Juls. No Nsync moves. Promise." Wade said with his fingers crossed behind his back. "do you want to come along too?" he asked Ashley.

"Can I go Ju-Ju?" Ashley said looking up at her.

"Yeah Ju-Ju can she go?" Justin said in laughter. Juliana nudged him in the stomach and nodded at Ashley. All the kids walked out and headed down the hall to the room full of Britney's dancers.

.........................................

     Britney looked amazing on stage. She was just as energetic as Nsync was and Juliana was very much impressed. Rey and Michael were escorted to the first row by Rob while Juls and Justin sat at VIP. Ashley was sitting comfortably on Wade's lap. She had come back from her dancing lesson totally in love with Wade.

"I'll be right back." Justin said kissing her and heading down the steps.

"Where you going J?"

"You'll see. Love you." he said as Rob escorted him down the tight corridor between the crowds. Everyone yelled out to him and a lot of the fans were taking pictures of Justin and Juliana snuggled up together and dancing as Britney belted out in tune.

     The light came back up and a small pink car drove up onstage. Inside was Britney dressed in a colorful costume and next to her was a guy wearing a huge afro wig. Juliana busted out laughing. Justin leaned back in the back seat as Britney drove around the stage. The crowd went crazy at the sight of Justin Timberlake onstage with whom they thought was his ex-girlfriend. There had been a lot of reports of their break up but they had not made it official yet. Now seeing him onstage was a bit confusing to the fans. Britney spoke into the mic.

"Please welcome my friend Justin to Pittsburgh." the crowd got louder if possible. "We would like to dedicate this song to all of our fans. Also I would like to take this time to say hello to my buddy Rey sitting in the audience tonight." she waved at Rey as he blushed.

"PITTSBURGH!!!!HOW WE FEELING?" Justin yelled into his mic. "I would also like to send a big kiss to my one and only. I love you baby." Juliana blushed. They started singing.
 

(Do you know what it's  like, c'mon, c'mon)

Baby Tell me
To My Heart
Look like the kindda girl
That you wanna take me home
Wanna make me your own
Do you even know what I like
Just what I'm living for,
What I adore Baby, take the time to realize I'm
not the kind to sacrifice
The way I am
So if you wanna be my man (baby)
Walk a mile in my shoes
Do me right or I'm through
Can't you see that
If you wanna stay around (I'm telling you)
You got to figure me out
Take your time or you loose
This is my game, my rules
Something  I can see, obviously,
Baby You don't know

What It's like to be me Don't you get it twisted boy
I want you to
But you got my heart to win
Before I let you in
And it deceives you baby
I'm not the average lady
I need someone to love Baby,
take the time to realize I'm
not the kind to sacrifice
The way I am
So if you wanna be my man (baby) Walk a mile in my shoes
Do me right or I'm through
Can't you see that
If you wanna stay around
You got to figure me out
Take your time or you loose
This is my game, my rules
And I can see, obviously,
Baby You don't know
What It's like to be me Baby, Get to know me
Then you can show me
that you love for me is true
Ill give you everything
That a girl can give
Don't you wanna be my man? Walk a mile in my shoes
Do me right or I'm through
Can't you see that
If you wanna stay around (I'm telling you)
You got to figure me out
Take your time or you loose
This is my game, my rules
And I can see, obviously,
Baby You don't know
What It's like Breakdown Walk a mile in my shoes
Do me right or I'm through
Can't you see that
If you wanna stay around
You got to figure me out
Take your time or you loose
This is my game, my rules
And I can see, obviously,
Baby You don't know
What It's like to be me
 

     They finished the song and three songs later the show was over and Britney was heading to the next city on her bus.

"Bye Ashley. don't forget to come visit sweetie. Nice to meet you Rey and Michael I hope to see you guys at our show very soon." Justin said before turning and walking out the door. Juliana behind him. They had spent half an hour talking with Ashley's parents and now they were headed back to the airport.

"Aww, do you have to leave?" she asked hugging him as they walked towards the car.

"Yeah I'm sorry baby. I have to go home and then fly out to Memphis tomorrow. Well actually in a couple hours." he looked at his watch. "I'm gonna miss you again. But I'll see you on Thursday."

"Yeah I know. Thank you for surprising me though. I love you."

"I love you too J. we have to get going now." he said as he kissed her. It was 11:45 and their flight left at 12:25. "Are you staying here?"

"Yeah, I promised Ashley I would sleep over. I'll see YOU next year baby." she said as she kissed him and he moaned at her touch.

"Bye Baby. I love you. I'll call you tomorrow from Memphis."

"Bye."

30



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story