ynk30  

Chapter thirty

     `This call is for Juliana Moore. This is Mrs.LaViolette from N.Y. Modeling Agency calling in regards to an opening spot on the Dolce & Gabana account. We are very interested to have you join our team of models. Please give us a call as soon as possible.' Juliana listened to the voice mail for the millionth time since she had received it.

     Juliana walked across her new apartment to her bedroom. On the bed laid the man that made all her worries and anxieties disappear. She crawled up on the bed and snuggled against his bare chest.

"Good morning baby." he mumbled into her hair.

"Hi" she simply responded. She hadn't been able to sleep thinking about the call she had received. The call that could possibly change everything.

     After laying in bed for another hour Justin got up and found that Juliana was in the kitchen. He walked to the bathroom and quickly brushed his teeth. He headed to his dresser for a shirt. Justin found it weird to have his own dresser in his girlfriends house. The thought of her brought a smile to his lips. He put his wife beater on and walked out to the kitchen where his love stood facing out the window. He quietly waked behind her and put his arms around her waist. Juliana jumped a little. She was looking out towards the ocean. She had a lot on her mind.

"I'm sorry, baby I didn't mean to startle you." Justin said kissing  her neck.

"That's alright sweetie." she said as she turned to face him. "you hungry?"

"For you? Yes." he said as he kissed her lips for the first time that morning.

"You are always hungry for something. Aren't you?" she said pointing at the kitchen table where his apple jacks, milk and bowl awaited.

"Thank you baby." he headed over to the table and began his morning ritual. Eat cereal.

     Juliana had to go meet Trace that morning so she was ready to go. She needed to get her measurements in for the second leg of the tour. It was the end of January and Juliana had a tough decision to make. She wouldn't have to go on tour till mid May. A month after the tour began but promised Justin she would go along in April.

     She gave Justin a kiss on his head and said goodbye. She walked out of her apartment and headed down to her car. A few minutes later she punched in her code on the key pad and the gates opened. Every time she came to the place she would notice something new. She noticed the angel that was centered in an immense fountain that was the attraction and centerpiece of the whole estate. She smiled at how pretty Johnny's estate was.

"Hey there Trace." she said as she walked into the rehearsal room.

"Hey sweetie. How are you?" he asked looking up and smiling. He looked tired but he always had a smile on his face. He might have been Justin's best friend but he acted just like Chris at times.

     After two hours of taking clothes off and putting clothes on Juliana sat on the sofa and let out a loud sigh.

"So you mentioned something about New York this morning?" she asked Trace who was looking through some books.

"Oh shit I forgot about that. I need you to go to New York on the 12th for a photo shoot. We are doing a calendar, so we need new pictures." he said writing some measurements down.

"A calendar? For what?"

"The tour"

"A Fumanskeeto calendar?"

"Yeah. You know the fans would buy anything with Nsync on it. The calendar is a gift with the purchase of this." he held up a t-shirt with five different Fuman Chinese characters. Juliana laughed as she saw who the five characters resembled.

"Ohh that's too cute. Do I get one?"

"Yeah. Umm here." he tossed her a pink baby tee. It was a lot smaller. Trace knew what she liked.

"Aww thank you." she said holding it up against her chest. "ready for lunch?"

"Yeah sure. We are done here. These are also for you." he handed her a folder which contained her plane ticket and some papers she needed.

"So where to?" she asked from the drivers seat.

"Pizza." he responded after some thought.

"Alright. Tony's then." they headed out the gate and Trace's cell phone rang.

"Hello?" silence. "Hey dawg? What's happening? Yeah I'm going to lunch right now. Yeah I met this hot chick today. I think maybe you'd like her. Yeah hold on I'll put her on." he handed Juliana the phone. She gave him a strange look.

"Hello?"

"Hey suga. I hear you're pretty hot. Can I get your number?" the voice said on the other end. Juliana recognized it right away but played along.

"Well I don't know. What do you look like sweet thang?"

"That doesn't matter sweetie as long as I got what you need."

"Oh really. Well my boyfriend gives me what I need. But if you can top that. I'll give you my number."

"Well that boyfriend of yours sounds like a lucky man."

"I'd like to think so. I'm heading to lunch with your friend here. Then I'm going home to give my boyfriend what HE needs." there was silence and Juliana laughed at her own antics. She always knew how to shut him up.

"Why don't you skip lunch, and go right over to him?"

"Nah, see all good things come to those who wait."

"Hurry back. I'll be waiting J." he hung up and Juliana giggled.

............................

     After dropping Trace at Johnny's for his car Juls headed home. She started shedding off her clothing as soon as she locked the door behind her. Her light jacket was off at the door. Next was her sweater as she walked through the living room. Her shoes came off as she walked down the hallway to the bedroom. She slipped her jeans off as she made her way inside her room. Justin laid on his stomach facing the TV on the other side of the room. He hadn't heard her come in so she quietly crawled up on the foot of the circular bed and made her way up his body.

     Justin smiled as he felt her kisses up his back and onto his neck. "What took you so long?"

"Well I had to go meet this guy. He said he could give me what I needed." she said nibbling on his earlobe. "but he didn't have much. So I came here for some Timberlake dessert."

"Oh really? Well I've been wanting for s'moores all day." he turned around under her. Which he found was easy since she didn't weigh much. He grabbed her waist and sat up to face her. She was now in their favorite position. He grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her down to his lips. After an hour of love making they slumped down breathless. Juliana got up and headed for the shower after a few minutes of cuddling.

"Can I join you?" Justin asked from the bed.

"If you promise to behave."

"You don't actually think that's possible do you? Water dripping down your naked body? Hello?" he said seriously. Juliana laughed at how much power she had over him when it came to sex.

"Well then I guess you can't join me."

"Come on… please?" he begged.

"Nope" she said stepping into the shower leaving the door slightly opened so Justin could easily see her.

"Well can you at least close the door all the way so I don't see you?"

"Don't look then. No one is forcing you."

"I can't help it, Juls. Stop doing that." he told her as she propped her leg up and massaged soap on it slowly.

"What?" Juliana asked looking at him through the crystal clear shower door. He was practically drooling. "If it bothers you that much come close the door, J."

     He let out a grunt and got up covering himself with the white silk sheet. When he got closer to the bathroom door Juliana opened the shower door wide open. He froze and smiled when he looked at her. "I'm soo coming in now." he let go of the sheet and stepped into the shower with her.

****************

"So may I have the honor of taking you out for dinner tomorrow." Juliana said before putting some pasta in her mouth.

"Juls, I said I rather stay in and be with you for my birthday. I don't want to be around anyone else." Justin said from across the table.

"J, we have been shacked up in this apartment for two weeks now. We are going out, its your birthday for god sakes."

"So what? Wouldn't you rather snuggle up and watch a movie?"

"I would love to. After we get back. Our friends are gonna start talking a lot of crap."

"Oh who cares? They always talk shit, faithfully. It's what they do."

"I care. I have reservations already." she smiled at him. "Besides now you can buy me a drink. Now that you're twenty one."

"J, I could of bought you a drink anyway."

"Yeah I know but now it's legal."

"Whatever you say, sweetie. We'll go out if you want to." he gave in. She smiled.
 

Thursday 1-31-02

"Are you done yet?" Justin asked from outside the bathroom door.

"Relax J. I'll be right out." she yelled over the blow dryer. "Alright Dani we are leaving right now." she clicked her cell phone off and turned the blow dryer to an off position.

"It's about time you.." he stopped talking when she stood in front of him. Juliana wore an ankle length jean skirt with a split running all along her left leg all the way to her upper thigh. She topped it with a black blouse that tied around the back of her neck. She also wore her black go-go style boots she had bought at one of the trips she had taken with Bobbie to the shoe stores. She looked too sexy and Justin couldn't stand it for some reason that night. "you do realize its not ninety degrees out, right?"

"Oh whatever birthday boy." he was working on her last nerve. He really didn't want to go out and she was now paying the consequences of forcing him. "if I do recall I was wearing a lot less than this when you first met me. You didn't seem to mind then, did you?"

"That was different." he said walking behind her down the hallway.

"I'm just going to take that answer for now. It is your birthday and I'm sure you don't want a black eye or anything." she told him with intent. "besides I'm going to wear a sweater. Stop being so grouchy."

"I know I'm sorry but I just want to be in bed with you not go out to eat. We can order in. Please?" he said whining like a two year old.

"J, come on, please don't make me feel bad about this. I want to take you out for your birthday." she said kissing him softly. "I love you"

"Alright fine. And you shouldn't use those words to bribe me."

"Alright fair enough but I do love you." she giggled as they made their way down the elevator and to Justin's car.

.................................

     They drove out the parking lot and headed to a French restaurant Juliana said  where her reservations were. Justin wondered why she had picked French of all things but kept it to himself.

"Oh damn, Justin can we stop over at Chris's house quick? I need my bracelet and Danielle has it."

"Why do you need a bracelet now? Come one Juls, the sooner we eat the sooner we can have dessert." he winked at her and smiled.

"Is that all you think about? Sex?"

"No, I happent o thinka bout alot of other stuff. Music. Basketball. More music. Sex is just when you are around."

"Again it is your birthday and I'm gonna let stupid comments like that slide. Be careful tomorrow. Come on take me please?" she looked at him with sad puppy eyes. He gave in and turned into Chris's road.

     The house was dark and Chris's car wasn't in the driveway. "I don't think they are home, Juls." Justin said parking.

"Hold on, let me call." she dialed nothing and pretended to talk on the phone. "yeah hi Dani. Hey we are outside and I wanted to get my bracelet back can you open the door? Ok. Yeah. Bye."

"Are they in?" Justin asked annoyed.

"Yeah come on." she stepped out of the car and walked around to the drivers seat. Where Justin still sat.

"I don't have to go in, do I?"

"Yeah J. Stop being a crabby boy. DAni wants to say Happy Birthday.Come on maybe Chris and Dani will join us." he stepped out of the car and walked with Juls to the door. He was so accustomed to be at Chris's house he turned the knob and walked in.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!" everyone yelled together including Juliana standing behind him. His frown turned to a happy smile and he saw his family and friends all around him. Everyone from Britney to Lynn to Mr. And Mrs. Moore to Ashley and Rey. He was happy he had agreed to come. He hadn't expected anything. For the first time in Chris's life he kept a secret.

"First of all." he turned to Juliana. "I love you. Second of all. Chris? You kept this to yourself this whole time. That's amazing."

"I had to keep him locked up and away from you." Danielle laughed walking over to Justin who still stood by the door. "Happy Birthday sweetie." she gave him a hug and a kiss and everyone at the party came by and greeted Justin and wished him many years to come. All night Justin would look over at Juls while he talked to his party guests and wink at her. Juliana was happy that he was happy. What would happen after was all resting in her hands.
 
 

31



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story