ynk31  

Chapter thirty one

     Justin sat on the chair ignoring the giggling and cuddling his two friends where engaged in. He was on his way to Los Angeles to film Britney's next video. Britney had two days off and so Justin had to fly out to California for the shoot. Jc and Bobbie were also headed to California for some other reasons. Jc claimed he had to work on some music, which in reality he just wanted to be with his fiancée. Bobbie had some interviews to do for the magazine. All of them sat in first class with some wine.

"J, snap out of it man." Jc said waving his hand in front of his best friends face.

"Snap out of what C? I'm fine."

"Yeah, I see that. You are creeping me out."

"Because I'm smiling?"

"Yes!! You are being too weird."

"You guys make no sense." Bobbie cut in. "When you don't seem happy you get on each others case and when you are all smiles you still get on each other's cases. You boys are ALL creepy."

"WE are creepy? Mrs. Leather belts and whips!!" Justin said laughing. Bobbie looked at him stunned.

"Oh J, I think you just bought yourself a ticket to hell." Jc said before he busted out in laughter. The men in front of them turned in aggravation. "sorry." Jc whispered. Justin chuckled still looking at Bobbie.

"Ohh, I'm soo killing your pretty little girlfriend when I get my hands on her." Bobbie warned Justin with an embarrassed expression on her face.

"Hey leave my girl out of this." he responded with an attitude. "who said my girl told me?" she turned to Jc who sat in between them.

"You are so dead."

"I didn't say a word B, honest."

"Then why are you laughing?"

"Because I can finally share my experience with someone. Having to keep it all bottled up was killing me. Its only Justin, B."

"If you say one word to him or any of the guys. I swear I will shove this ring so far up your ass. You will not know what the meaning of marriage means."

"Liar." Jc said leaning down and kissing her. She laughed as he whispered something in her ear.

"Ohh get a room." Justin said rolling his eyes.

"I don't even want to hear a beep from you Timberlake." Bobbie said from under Jc's embrace.

"Or what? You'll whip me?" he only felt the heat of the pain as she dug her nails through his skin. "Ouch!! Bobbie. Damnit!!" he held his arm in pain.

"That's for you and your dead girlfriend."

"Jc? Can you say Psycho B I T C H?"

"I'm not saying a word man. You are on your own." Jc said as he leaned back on his comfy chair and closed his eyes. They were all quiet the rest of the flight.
 

************************************************************************

"I have to be at the shoot in an hour. Then I'll be back after it." Justin informed Jc heading towards the door. They had been in L.A. for two hours and Jc was laying around doing absolutely nothing.

"Alright, we can go out somewhere. Bobbie has stuff to do so she won't get back until late."

"Aiight man. Lata."
.......................................

     Justin went out to his rental SUV and headed towards Britney's house to pick her up as well as Wade. "Hey man. How's it going?" he asked as his friend sat up on the passenger seat.

"What up?" Wade said giving Justin a pound. Britney walked towards the car. She looked pissed and Justin looked at Wade for some admonition. Wade just rolled his eyes.

"She's in one of her moods." Wade said.

"Ohh thanks for the warning. I remember" he chuckled. "and she's all yours man."

"I can take it. Don't sleep bro."

"Hello there, dork!" Justin said as she got in the car.

"Whatever." she put her sunglasses on and laid across the back seat. "wake me up when we get there."

     Justin laughed at how she brought so many memories of their past. She didn't mean to be rude. She just got a really bad attitude when she was PMS-ing. This should be fun. He thought as he pulled out of the driveway.
 

……….......................................
 

"That's a wrap on Justin." Wayne Isham yelled into the bullhorn.

"Thank God." Justin yelled out "one more hour around her would have killed me." everyone laughed and Britney gave him the finger joining in the laughter.

"Are you staying around?" Britney asked as the make up artist was retouching her lips.

"Nah, I told Jc I would meet him later."

"Oh, alright. Say hi to them both for me. I'm out of here in the morning."

"Alright take care B." he shook Wade's hand and headed for the door. "remember Britney, no pain no Wayne." he laughed and walked out the door to his car.

………………………………............................................................................................

"Thank you Mr. Timberlake. She will be a happy woman."

"Thank you sir. But I'm the lucky one." Justin walked out of the store and headed for his car. He told Jc he would pick him up and go hang out at the studio. Justin wanted to talk to someone about what he had decided on the plane. He was going to do it and nothing would make him change his mind. He was ready and there was no doubt in his mind that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

........................

"Let's go." Jc said getting in the car after walking past a crowd of teenagers at the hotel lobby. He wore a hat and sunglasses so the girls didn't even see him walk by. And who would have, when he practically ran out. "How do they know where we are? I just want to know how. That all I ask." he said with a grunt.

"Calm down, C. You made it. Relax." they drove to the studio and made their way inside the building.

....................

"One more time J." Justin repeated the beat boxing and completed the song Jc was working on for a track on Wild Orchid's album. "Got it."

"Hey C. Can I talk to you?" Justin said walking into the sound booth.

"Ofcourse J. What's up?" Jc said switching everything off.

"I'm gonna do it C."

"Do what?" Jc asked puzzled.

"I'm asking her."

"J? English? Please? Use full sentences."

"I'm asking Juliana to marry me." he intentionally pronounced each word.

"You serious?"

"Heart attack serious." he put his hand in his pocket and pulled out the small box he had purchased just hours before.

"Wow!" Jc said as he opened the box and saw a diamond engagement ring. "I don't know what to say. I didn't expect this, we are just friends and I love you man. But this is too much." Jc said pretending to cry.

"Ha Ha! Funny."

"Nah seriously man, Congratulations! Honestly I knew you were getting ready to do it."

"How? I just decided this morning."

"I've never seen you so in love J. She has changed you and I never saw that in you when you were with Brit. I'm really happy for you." he said getting up and hugging his best friend. "Hey maybe we can get married together. NOt to each other but you know what I mean. The Nsync weddings. Can you see it now?" he said laughing.

"Ohh shut up C. You get so retarded when you miss Bobbie."

"Whatever man. So when are you asking?"

"Well I know it's kind of tacky but I can't wait to see her face. So I'm going to New York on Thursday."

"On Valentine's day? Sweet." Jc said grabbing his jacket. "I don't think its tacky man. Just ask her. You and I both know what her answer will be. She loves you man. don't let her go."

32



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story