ynk33  

Chapter thirty three

New York 3pm

"You will have until February twenty eighth to decide Ms. Moore." the lady with thin framed glasses said across the table. "We would love nothing more than to have you join us in Paris."

"Thanks again so much. This is overwhelming to me, but I will get back to you on my decision."

"Well my dear, remember that whatever you choose to do. Please think about it. Don't feel like you HAVE to do it. This is your career and only you can make decisions on it."

"Thank you, Mrs. LaViolette."

"Ms. Moore?" Juliana stopped before heading out the door and faced her.

"Yes?"

"Smile. You are a model. That's what you do best." the lady smiled at Juliana and winked. Juliana in return gave her a lazy smile and walked out of her office.

     Juliana wasn't feeling all that great. Smiling was the last thing on her mind. Something was wrong, she could feel it. Every time she remembered that Justin wasn't in L.A with Jc and nowhere to be found, she felt sick to her stomach.

     After not being able to sleep and trying to contact Justin for an hour at her hotel room. She had called Mrs. LaViolette and made an appointment to meet with her. She didn't know where to reach Justin anymore. Every time she had attempted to call his cell phone she was met by his voicemail. She even called his house and his two-way and got nothing. Jc told her he had left but he didn't know where to.

California 3pm

     Jc dialed Justin's number for the millionth time that day and then tried his house. He told Juliana he didn't know where he was incase Justin was planning on making his proposal a little more special, so he would be making arrangements. All these thoughts came to him but he couldn't help but feel something was wrong. It was already valentines day night. If he knew his friend well, he wouldn't have waited that long. He was desperate the night before to get to Juliana. Something was definitely wrong.

Florida 6pm

"Hey J. this is Jc. Where are ya man? I keep calling your cell phone but I guess you have it off. When you get this message give me a call. Juls is worried. Later man!" was heard from the answering machine of Justin's house.

     Justin sat at the stairs. His eyes were swollen. The only emotions running through his body was anger. He gulped down the last of the alcohol in the entire house beside one beer that was left and threw it with all his force. The glass bottle made a loud clash as it spread all through out the foyer. The phone rang again.

"J, it's me. Where are you? I'm worried. I'm at the airport right now. I'm coming home. I'll talk to you soon. I love…." she was cut off when Justin ripped the machine out of the socket and slammed it against the table. He went into the kitchen and grabbed the last of the alcohol in the house and practically shugged it the first time it came up to his lips.
 

Florida airport 9pm

     Juliana looked around the terminal for any familiar faces and found none. She wanted to break down and cry but she knew she was being childish. Since Justin and she started dating, she couldn't remember an hour passing by that she didn't talk to him or see him. Something just wasn't right. Juliana hated feeling the way she was feeling. Juliana, the person who always talked about how ridiculous women were to be clinging to their boyfriends, and here she was, that person she disliked and thopught pathetic. He brought that out in her. She walked out of the airport, breathed in the Florida air. She was only gone for two days but she missed it. She got in a cab and headed home.

     She walked into her apartment and checked her messages. One from Danielle and one from Trace. She had another photo shoot that following Friday but she flew home to spend valentine's night with him. He wasn't in L.A so she figured he would be home. She quickly showered and headed to his house. She wanted to feel his lips against hers so bad that she could practically taste him. She pulled up to the gate and found that it was opened. That's strange. she thought. Immediately she got scared. What if something happened to him? What if someone got into the house, and he'd been hurt? A million scenarios ran through her head as she got closer to the house and saw the kitchen lights on.

Inside the house

     Justin squinted as the headlights from the car outside his gate came through his windows. He had fallen asleep. He looked at the clock. Ten. He got up and walked to the door and peeked out the small entryway window. It was her. He saw her pull up next to his car. He wanted to run away badly, away from her but he knew he'd have to face her sooner or later. He walked to the staircase and took his seat on the bottom step.

     Juliana turned the knob and opened the front door. Darkness. She quickly found the light switch. As the foyer came into view Juliana's eyes landed on Justin who had his head down. He heart immediately sank. The floor was covered in glass. The large mirror that once decorated the wall was no more. It was shattered and all over the floor. There were bottles of wine and hard liquor everywhere.

"Jesus!" she looked at him and walked towards the staircase and stood in front of him. "J? What happened?" he looked up at her. Her eyes widened when she saw his eyes. Such anger and pain. She wanted to cry herself. She grabbed his hands to find cuts and bruises on them. "Ohh God, Justin. What did you do to yourself?" he still said nothing. She kneeled down in front of him and kissed him softly. He didn't respond. She caressed the side of his face and kissed him again this time with a little more pressure.

     Justin felt her lips against his. God he loved her. He allowed her tongue in his mouth. She tasted so good. He grabbed the back of her head and intertwined his fingers in her hair. He deepened the kiss. She moaned in pleasure. She was everything to him. He pulled her closer. She lied. Tears streamed freely from his eyes. She betrayed their love. He pulled away from her. She cheated. He pushed her off him.

     Juliana felt the glass dig into her hand. The pain went up through her arm. "Ouch!" she let out as her weight landed on her right hand. The right hand, being on top of a large piece of glass.

     Justin closed his eyes as to not see her in pain. He was in pain himself. Beyond any wound. "GET OUT!" he shouted standing up.

"What?" Juliana asked confused. Maybe she had heard wrong from the pain rushing through her hand. She looked down at her hand and got up from the floor. She stood in front of him.  The glass was still in the palm of her hand and she bravely pulled in out. Before looking at him questionably.

"GET OUT JULIANA!!" he repeated.

"Justin what's wrong?"

"I don't want to see you. Get out of my sight." he said hurtfully.

     Juliana's heart stopped beating. What was she hearing? What was he saying? Was she in the right house? Was this her boyfriend? Was this person, who was saying hurtful things, the love of her life? Her life itself? "What are you saying Justin?"

"I'm saying it's done. We are done. Get out, Juliana."

"What?" a tear slid down her face. "you don't mean that. Please rethink what you are saying." She cursed herself for being so weak. Rejection from him seemed a million time more hurtful than if it would be coming from anyone else in the world.

"Juliana I know exactly what I mean. I want you out." he was angry. He looked at her trying not to breakdown. "GET OUT!!!" he shouted again. He couldn't stand the sight of her. He kept replaying the hotel scene in his head. It angered him more.

"NO!!!!" she shouted back now fully crying. The pain in her hand was completely ignored as her heart shattered at his cruel words. "I'm not leaving until you tell me why you are doing this."

"Why?" he asked sarcastically. "I don't think you are ready to hear why, Juliana."

"You don't know shit, Justin. Don't tell me what I'm ready for and what I'm not ready for. Tell me why you are treating me like this?" she said crying hysterically. She wasn't going to give up.

"Does this sound familiar?" he asked grabbing the remote off of the step. 'Differences', their song, played loudly throughout the house. Juliana looked at him confused.

"That's our…."

"Our song?" he asked in a sarcastic voice. "Or is it your song?"

"What are you talking about, Justin?"

"Do you use this song for all your schemes?"

"Justin what the hell are you talking about. Schemes? You dedicated this song to me, remember? What the fuck are you talking about?" she yelled back. She was now not only confused but she felt anger run through her body.

"I saw you, Juliana"

"You saw me? Where Justin? Can you please tell me what the hell you are talking about?"

"I saw you with him Juliana and don't even try to justify yourself. I never thought you would do something like this. I guess I underestimated you didn't I?"

"JUSTIN!!! You don't know what you are saying. I sure the hell don't know what the fuck you are saying. You are drunk."

"Yes I am. But unfortunatly for you not drunk enough to forget. I regret ever meeting you. I regret laying my hands on you…"

"Justin stop it. You don't mean that. Don't do this to me."

"Don't do this to you? Give me a break. I mean every word. You are nothing but a cheap s….." his words were stopped as he felt her hand burn through his cheek.

"Fuck you Justin!!!" she said in anger.

"Been there, done that." he said with a laugh rubbing his cheek.

"Don't you ever ever disrespect me like that again!!!!" she yelled in tears.

"Or what? You'll fuck one of my friends next?" he asked cruelly.

"You will regret you just said these words to me Justin. You are going to really wish you'd never met me. Because you'll realize how much you just fucked up. Stay away from me. DO you hear me?" with that she walked out of his house leaving her car keys on the floor. She walked out of his house. His driveway. His gate. HIS LIFE.

34



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story