ynk34  

Chapter thirty four
 

     Juliana pulled the covers over her head as the banging on the door continued to get louder. For the fourth time in the past two weeks she had been awaken by someone banging on her door. The person wouldn't give up. Juliana was to the point of causing some physical harm. That is, if she ever opened the door. She grunted and walked to the kitchen. The person yelled out.

"Juliana open this damn door."

"Go away Bobbie." she murmured back.

"Juls, come on. Open the door. Please?" Bobbie said a little more calmed. Juliana stood in the kitchen facing the door. She knew Bobbie meant well but she didn't want to see anyone. The last two weeks of her life where miserable and she'd rather spent them alone. She was completely baffled as to why Justin would say such hurtful words to her. All she knew was that she no longer had a heart. He had ripped it out of her and stomped on it. She had isolated herself from everyone including her family. She hadn't left her apartment since she had gotten back from the hospital that valentine's night. She'd only made one phone call and that was the last person she had spoken to.

"Juls?" Bobbie begged out side the door. "My knuckles are gonna start bleeding and then I can't use the whips on Josh." Juliana laughed for the first time in over two weeks. She walked to the door and opened it.

"Well I wouldn't want Jc to get out of that. Would I?" she said as she turned around and walked back into the kitchen. Bobbie stood at the door. "You coming in or what?"

"Juls, God, what happened to you?" Bobbie asked walking inside and closing the door behind her. She looked at her friend and her heart ached. The once happy beautiful woman was nowhere in sight. Instead there was a woman who looked like she hadn't slept in days, let alone eaten anything. Her eyes were puffy from crying. She wore baggy sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt. Her long waving hair was tide up in a messy bun. She had her right hand bandaged and worst was the look of misery she had in her eyes.

"Thanks Bobbie." Juliana said sarcastically.

"Are you okay Juls?"

"Physically, I'm alright. Besides this of course." she said pointing to her bandaged hand.

"What happened?" Bobbie asked hugging her friend. She wasn't the same. The hug was emotionless and cold. Bobbie felt it.

"I let you in Bobbie. What did you want?" Juliana asked coldly. She didn't want to sound heartless. But that's was what she was. Cold. Heartless.

"Don't do this Juliana."

"Bobbie I don't need this right now."

"That's too bad. Now tell me why you look like shit? Why all the crying? And your hand? What happened between you and Justin?" at the mention of his name tears came flowing down her face.

"Bobbie please don't make me do this."

"You need it, Juls. Tell me what happened. I'm your friend and seeing you like this breaks my heart."

"He hates me, Bobbie. That shopuld sum it up for you. Don't ask me why. Because I don't even know." Juliana broke down in full blown tears. She fell to her knees and cried.

     Bobbie sat next to her on the floor and put her arms around her friend. She to started to cry with her. She wanted to kill Justin for making her friend break down this way. He was going to hear from her or her name wasn't Roberta. "Juliana, I'm sure he doesn't hate you. You have to calm down and tell me what happened. I want to help you."

"You can't help this, Bobbie. Not this time." Juliana said not once stopping the tears from flowing.

"I want to try Juls. Please?"

"You know what the worse thing is?" she asked not expecting an answer she continued. "I don't even know why he hates me so much."

"Why do you think he hates you Juls?"

     Juliana looked up at her and continued telling her exactly what had occurred that night. Bobbie sat in silence as tears came down her face also. Juliana not only felt relieved in telling someone and  getting it out off her chest. Anger overtook her. Who the hell did he think he was? She was tired of crying. Her soul was aching. And all because of some egotistical bastard? Rage went through her body as she stood up and looked at Bobbie. "Just leave Bobbie."

"But Juls I.."

"Just go. He's the one that's your friend, not me. Go on with your lives as if you never met me. Go!!!" she yelled. Bobbie was hurt by her words. How could Juls say she wasn't her friend. Bobbie got up and headed towards the door. Tears still falling for her poor friend.

"I'm so sorry you feel that way Juls. Goodbye." she walked out of the apartment leaving her friend in an emotional battle with herself.

******************************************************************

"Concentrate J."

"I need a break."

"Justin, you have been taking breaks all day."

"And you have been taking what's not yours. What's the difference?" Justin snapped back.

"That's not fair J." Wade said offended. He had been trying to work with the guys since early that morning. He wasn't very successful. At least with Justin. He was being hateful and even cocky at times. Now he was just being downright hurtful. Justin knew Wade never tried anything with Britney when they were together. His comment was uncalled for.

"Come on Justin, grow up!!" Chris said from behind the two.

"Shut up Chris!!" Justin didn't have the right to treat his best friends that way. But he was taking everything out on them. He was especially pissed at Chris. He brought her into his life. Unconsciously Justin blamed Chris for his own pain.

"Justin you are being an asshole." Jc broke in as Chris was about to snap back at Justin."You have been nothing but rude and arrogant towards us. When all we want to do is help you."

"You can't help me, C. Stay out of my business!!"

"Your business? Well your business is coming in between OUR business as a group. Or is the group not our business either?" Joey added.

     All four of them were on the verge of killing the young one off. Lance spoke up. "Come on J. I'll let you beat me at some ball."

"Whatever!" Justin walked out of the familiar rehearsal room. Lance behind him. The other three grunted as once again rehearsal was put on hold.

     Lance knew the only way Justin would talk was to get him worked up. Basketball was a number one choice. After some running around on the court Justin spoke up.

"I know what you are doing Lance." he said making a three pointer.

"What do you mean?" Lance asked playing the confused one.

"Don't play dumb Lance. It's not a good look for you. It might be for Joey, but not you. I know what you are trying to do."

"And what's that?"

"You are trying to get me to talk." Justin ran for the ball. "Right?"

"Why don't you make this easier on both of us and talk?"

"I don't want to talk about her, Lance."

"Who said anything about a `her'?" Lance asked. He was going to get it out of Justin if it was the last thing he did." I want to know what happened to `YOU' Justin."

"That's exactly it Lance `SHE' happened to me."

"Alright you aren't giving me much here, J. What happened?"

"Look!! She slept with someone else. Alright?"

"WOW, I'm sorry J. Are you sure?"

"Are you my friend or hers? Yes I'm sure."

"Look J, you are my brother and I love ya man. But I don't think this is about sides.

"For me it is. It's personal now."

"J? How do you know she slept with someone else. Did she tell you?"

     After an hour of Justin telling Lance everything he saw and heard Lance was confused. He wanted to ask but he knew his friend was hurt and right then wouldn't be the right time to tell him. He didn't think Juliana could do that to him. Lance knew damn well she loved him. She wouldn't do that. Lance was silent while Justin spilled it out. A tear slid down Justin's right cheek and he quickly brushed it off. He promised himself he would never cry for a woman as long as he lived. He would never fall for anyone like he had with Juliana. He was done with love. Period.
 
 

35



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story