ynk37  
Chapter thirty seven
(May 25th 2002)

France

 Justin closed his eyes as to not see her in pain. He was in pain himself. Beyond any wound. "GET OUT!" he shouted standing up.

"What?" Juliana asked confused. Maybe she had heard wrong from the pain rushing through her hand. She looked down at her hand and got up from the floor. She stood in front of him.  The glass was still in the palm of her hand and she bravely pulled in out. Before looking at him questionably.

"GET OUT JULIANA!!" he repeated.

"Justin what's wrong?"

"I don't want to see you. Get out of my sight." he said hurtfully.

     Juliana's heart stopped beating. What was she hearing? What was he saying? Was she in the right house? Was this her boyfriend? Was this person, who was saying hurtful things, the love of her life? Her life itself? "What are you saying Justin?"

"I'm saying it's done. We are done. Get out, Juliana."

"What?" a tear slid down her face. "you don't mean that. Please rethink what you are saying." She cursed herself for being so weak. Rejection from him seemed a million time more hurtful than if it would be coming from anyone else in the world.

"Juliana I know exactly what I mean. I want you out." he was angry. He looked at her trying not to breakdown. "GET OUT!!!" he shouted again. He couldn't stand the sight of her. He kept replaying the hotel scene in his head. It angered him more.

"NO!!!!" she shouted back now fully crying. The pain in her hand was completely ignored as her heart shattered at his cruel words. "I'm not leaving until you tell me why you are doing this."

"Why?" he asked sarcastically. "I don't think you are ready to hear why, Juliana."

"You don't know shit, Justin. Don't tell me what I'm ready for and what I'm not ready for. Tell me why you are treating me like this?" she said crying hysterically. She wasn't going to give up.

"Does this sound familiar?" he asked grabbing the remote off of the step. 'Differences', their song, played loudly throughout the house. Juliana looked at him confused.

"That's our…."

"Our song?" he asked in a sarcastic voice. "Or is it your song?"

"What are you talking about, Justin?"

"Do you use this song for all your schemes?"

"Justin what the hell are you talking about. Schemes? You dedicated this song to me, remember? What the fuck are you talking about?" she yelled back. She was now not only confused but she felt anger run through her body.

"I saw you, Juliana"

"You saw me? Where Justin? Can you please tell me what the hell you are talking about?"

"I saw you with him Juliana and don't even try to justify yourself. I never thought you would do something like this. I guess I underestimated you didn't I?"

"JUSTIN!!! You don't know what you are saying. I sure the hell don't know what the fuck you are saying. You are drunk."

"Yes I am. But unfortunatly for you not drunk enough to forget. I regret ever meeting you. I regret laying my hands on you…"

"Justin stop it. You don't mean that. Don't do this to me."

"Don't do this to you? Give me a break. I mean every word. You are nothing but a cheap s….." his words were stopped as he felt her hand burn through his cheek.

"Fuck you Justin!!!" she said in anger.

"Been there, done that." he said with a laugh rubbing his cheek.

"Don't you ever ever disrespect me like that again!!!!" she yelled in tears.

"Or what? You'll fuck one of my friends next?" he asked cruelly.

"You will regret you just said these words to me Justin. You are going to really wish you'd never met me. Because you'll realize how much you just fucked up. Stay away from me. DO you hear me?"
 

     Juliana woke up restless. Another sleepless night. The past three months had been a bit stressful. Her days were spent at photo shoots and meetings. Her nights were spent sleepless. Juliana was impresses with herself at how she managed to be up and ready for work at four a.m. every morning and get less than two hours of sleep every night. Nights like these she didn't particularly care for. She kept tossing and turning. She replayed Justin's words in her head. `what did he mean?' she asked herself.

     She got up and headed to her laptop. She had grown accustomed to being online on nights like that one. Which were almost every night since she arrived in France. She felt it was her only connection she had with the U.S. Many times she was tempted on checking up on the guys by going to different sites. But she would always change her mind. In order to get the pain out of her whole being she had to learn to forget. It wasn't helping much, she remembered. She remembered every day. She wished she could delete all the pain the same way she deleted Bobbie's unread emails.

     She entered a chat room and was immediately hit by boredom. She looked for another chat room and was stunned when she saw a room called `Juliana Moore Fans' After a long while she got tired of reading. The obvious teenies only talked about what they heard or what they saw. Alot of the 'he said she said'. `I heard Justin is a playa and he cheated on her' one girl claimed. `well I heard she was never his girlfriend to begin with' the other argued. Juliana wondered where all these stories came from. She became bored of looking at the screen and closed it knocking her offline.

     She had the day off and had absolutely nothing to do. Mel had gone home the week before. Her `internship' was over with so Juliana was alone once again. She decided she would go food shopping and make a few calls to her family and John. She had been meaning to call John back but she had been extremely busy the last week. He had left three messages urging her to give him a call. She was glad she had the day off. She was getting annoyed with having to smile all the time. She was happy she couldn't deny that. Her career was taking off big time. She had been featured in two other fashion magazines and Vogue wanted another shoot for their summer issue. She couldn't show more happiness physically. There's only so much smiling from a girl. A girl whose heart was torn.

*****************************************************************
Penn State Arena

......@ Hotel

"Can you please tell her to give me a call?" Bobbie said to the person on the receiving end of the phone. "Yes, Mrs. Moore I understand." she said before hanging up.

"What did she say?" Lance asked anxiously.

"Same thing she told me yesterday. `she asked me not to give her number away. I'm sorry' that's what she said." Bobbie said mockingly. She didn't mean to disrespect Juliana's mother but she was at a boiling point. "What a load of shit."

"Damn! Where the hell is she?" Lance questioned. "Should I call that John guy again?"

"I already did."

"You did? When?."

"We'll be in New York in a couple of days. We are going for some pizza. You and me." Bobbie said with an evil grin.

****************************************
 

"You didn't give it to her right?" Juliana asked her mother over the phone.

"No. Juliana what happened? Why don't you talk to your friends, sweetie?"

"Mom, I already went over this with you. I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"Alright sweetie, I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you. You Know when you are ready to tell me I will be here. Baby, I hate to leave you but I have a million things to do for your father."

"I'm not upset mom. Tell daddy I love him  and that I miss him. I love you mom, bye."

"Bye sweetie. Take care. We love you."

     Juliana stared at her phone debating whether or not to make the phone call. What did they want? she talked to John earlier in the day only to find out John was getting phone calls too. John told Juls the one with the deep voice called asking for her. Juliana knew right away who he spoke of, Lance. Now her mother had called, to tell her Bobbie had been calling for a week straight. Juliana knew how Bobbie worked and she knew Bobbie knew her. Bobbie kept calling to piss her off. She knew once Juls was pissed off she would call her to let her have it. She succeeded in pissing her off but she wouldn't win. Juliana put her phone back on its cradle and headed out the door.

    Two hours later Juliana finished putting her groceries away. During her time food shopping she couldn't stop thinking about Justin.

     She tried to go back to that week in time. She remembered she went to the Klub with John and Amanda. Then she remembered getting to the hotel. Amanda got sick. Juls gave her a shirt to wear. She recapped the time she spent at the all-night café. She went back upstairs to the room. She remembered being disgusted about what she heard coming out of her hotel bedroom. Juliana grabbed a Pepsi and walked over to her sofa and sat. She kept remembering. She remembered going into the Jacuzzi. Juliana sat up. She remembered dozing off and being startled by the hotel room door being slammed. Juliana dropped the can. Brown liquid was now all over her white area rug.

"Oh God Justin, you where there. That wasn't me Justin! It wasn't me." she said in tears. She crawled up on her sofa and cried. She now understood why he had reacted the way he did. He was wrong. Dead wrong.

************************************************************************

NYC
(May 31st 2002)

"So he ran out of the hotel and went to Florida." Lance said finishing up Justin's side of the story.

"Wait! Let me get this straight. He was in the hotel room?"

"Yeah, that's what he told us. He saw Juliana with a guy in the room. Then he saw your car outside."

"What? Me and Juls? On the bed?" John leaned back on the wine counter and laughed. The blond man sitting across from him looked at him in disbelief. The brunette spoke for the first time.

"This is funny to you?" Bobbie asked frustrated. She had just learned why Justin was so mad. She was so involved in finding Juls that she didn't even stop once to hear Justin's side of things. She was now confused. Something wasn't adding up though.

"Look, we don't care about what happened between you and Juls. We just want to see her. We are her friends and we miss her." Lance said setting his bear mug down.

"You are her friends huh? Why don't you know where she is then?" John asked sarcastically.

"Are you going to help us or what?" Bobbie snapped.

"Look! Bobbie right? Tell your friend that he needs to check his eyesight. And no I will not tell you were she is."

"What?" Lance blurted out. He was getting highly irritated with the man standing across from him. "Speak English. Eyesight? What the hell does that mean?" Bobbie looked at Lance in shock. She'd never seen him that pissed off before. Lance was the calm one of the group. This side she liked even more. She like people with guts.

     John looked at them then waved behind them to one of the waitresses. Lance remembered seeing the girl somewhere before but couldn't quite get it. The girl walked over to them a smile was plastered on her face. Bobbie thought she was a bimbo at first sight. The waitress walked up to John and stood there looking at Bobbie and Lance.

"Lance, Bobbie, meet my girlfriend AMANDA." John said grabbing the Chinese hair clip off her bun. Amanda's hair came cascading done her shoulders. Bobbie and Lance looked at her in shock. She looked like Juls. The hair.

"Justin you are an idiot!" Bobbie yelled out. Everyone in the restaurant turned to look at her. "Lance let's go. I'll call you later." she said pointing at John.

38



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story