ynk4  

Chapter four

 Juliana looked outside her window to see if her cab was there yet. It was early in the morning and she wanted to get to the airport before Chris had. She still hadn't spoken to him personally when she called to accept, Danielle greeted her on the phone.

"Hello may I speak with Trace?" Juls asked to a woman's voice on the other end.

"Sure may I ask who's calling?"

"This is Juliana Moore, I was supposed to get back to him about a job."

"OH hello Juliana this is Danielle, so how are you? I'm guessing you are calling with good news?" Danielle asked

"Yes I am and tell Chris I appreciate this soo much."

"OH please girl thank you for accepting our offer."

"OUR? " Juliana asked

" Yes our. I swear Trace is an airhead sometimes. I guess he didn't tell you I was the Vice-president of Fumanskeeto huh?"

"Oh wow No he didn't. So I guess you are my boss too huh?" Juliana asked giggling.

"Well actually your boss is Chris, and I'm sort of the behind the scenes girl. I will be around for a couple of shows but then I'm heading back to the offices in Orlando." Danielle explained.

"Okay well I guess you can give him the message." Juliana said to Danielle.

Juliana got more and more frustrated as the taxi wasn't getting there on time. She had plenty of time to get to the airport but she was excited and she wanted to go. She had told John not to worry about a ride and now here she was waiting around for a cab.

She looked outside the window to find a black SUV parked in front of the building; right behind it was a yellow cab. She immediately headed out her door and jumped over her luggage outside her door. She had set them there for the cab driver to get them when she was expecting him earlier. She decided to take the steps since she got so used to them. The had fixed the elevators the day before but she figured she'll keep in shape going up and down those six flights of stairs.

Juliana made it downstairs to find that the taxi was gone. She felt like screaming at this point. She turned to head back upstairs but was brought to a halt when her name was called.

"Hey Juliana you coming or what?" A guy asked from the black SUV.

"Well hello Chris, nice to finally see you. Thank you for this I don't know how to repay you." Juls said honestly.

"Well you can work for free? Oh no wait you can't do that, it's not fair. So I guess you can pay me by representing the shit out of Fumanskeeto. How about that?"

"I think I can do that, " Juliana said laughing.

"Well alright then hop in then." Chris said opening the door for her.

"Well I need to get all my things upstairs," and as the words came out of her mouth a large tall man walks around her with three of her bags in hand. She turns to say something just to find Trace smiling at her with her other two bags in hand.

"Hey Juls, I can call you that can't I?" Trace asked.

"Yes you can thanks for getting my bags."

"Oh girl no problem. Anything for my beautiful Fu-angel. Besides Lonnie got the heavy ones." Trace said laughing. Juliana was impressed of how these people talked to her like she was their best friend. She felt comfortable with them and she liked that feeling a lot.

On the way to the airport Trace was at full talking speed. He explained to Juliana what would happen once the tour began. What her duties were, which to her seemed satisfactory. He told her about the contract she would have to sign with Wright Entertainment Group, which later she found out, was Nsync's management company. Trace explained to her how she would have to sign a confidential agreement when it came to the guys. She felt a bit nervous about that, but Trace assured her that it was no big deal and everyone, including the T-shirt vendors had to sign it. They were heading for their gate and Juls was shocked to see John standing by the windows.

"Hi sweetie." he said sadly when she walked up to him.

"Hey Johnny what are you doing here? I asked you not to do this to yourself."

"Hey I had to come see my best friend off. Besides when do I ever listen to you?" he said with a sly smile.

"Well I love you too sweetie. Here let me introduce you to Chris and Trace."

"Do I get his autograph?" he said smiling

"Oh shut up. Come on let's go." Juliana said laughing.

     John met Chris and Trace and talked about nothing for ten minutes while Juls went to the gift shop right outside the gate. She came back with a little key chain and a bow attached to it. She walked over to John and placed it in his hand with a smile. He looked at it to find a small treasure box with jewels in it.

He looked up and smiled. "I'll keep this permanently attached to me since you won't be for a while."

"You better. Wait that could be dangerous to your health. Where exactly will you attach it?" She asked laughing.

"Flight 128 to Orlando Florida now boarding." they heard over the loud speaker.

"That's me." she told him. He lifted her up by her waist and hugged her tightly.

"Take care of yourself Juls call me as soon as you can okay"  he said in a fatherly voice. That always made her smile.

"Alright daddy. I'll be back in no time," she said walking away from him and towards the gate.

5



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story