ynk43  

Chapter forty-three

July 26 2002

     Juliana came out of the dressing room with a blue two piece bathing suit. She looked at herself in the mirror on her way out to the photographer. Wow, last day already. she thought to herself.

"Alright one more suit and you are done, my dear." Pierre said half an hour later. Juliana walked back into the dressing room and began to change into her last swimsuit. She had been at the studio for over seven hours and she was exhausted but also sad. It was the last shoot she would have to do for Dolce & Gabana. Her six months contract was over and done with. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. A white bikini top with baby blue accents, and matching baby blue micro-shorts now adorned her body. She noticed part of her tattoo was exposed so she walked out and went to the make up artist.

"Hey Meralyn, can you cover up my tattoo again?" Juliana asked with a smile.

"Ohh, I think Pierre wanted the tattoo for these last shots."

"Ohh, I didn't know that. Well I guess you can take the rest of cover up off then." Juliana turned her back to her and jumped a little as the cold liquid Meralyn applied hit her warm body. Juliana was curious as to why they didn't want her tattoo covered since they never took a picture of her showing it before. She didn't question it. "Thank you, Meralyn." Juls said when her tattoo was exposed completely.

"You're very much welcome. I'm on my way out of here. I hear it's your last day. I wish you the best of luck sweet heart." Meralyn said in a thick French accent.

"Ohh thank you, Meralyn. It was my pleasure working with all of you." After a hug and a quick touch up on her make up, Juls headed back into the studio. Pierre and his assistant John-Paul awaited.

"Ready." Juls said in a tired voice.

"Okay, this may sound ridiculous but I need you to pose against that blue screen over there."

     Juliana turned to face where he pointed. A large blue screen took the place of the one she used minutes ago. Juliana looked at the screen and back at Pierre as if it was a joke.

"May I ask why?"

"It's a special project. I follow orders. Now get over there." Pierre said with a small snicker.

"Alright, I trust you." Juliana walked over to the blue screen and began her routine poses against it. She leaned against it with her back facing Pierre in a lot of the shots. After fifteen minutes of almost molesting the blue screen Juliana let out a loud laugh. "Alright that was the weirdest thing I ever did. I have to admit that."

"Well it was my pleasure photographing the weirdest thing you've ever done." Pierre walked up to her and embraced her. "I hope to see you soon. It was truly an honor to photograph your beautiful face, Ms. Moore."

"Thank you, Pierre. You are and always will be my favorite photographer in the whole world. I'll be coming around to see you."

"Aren't you going home? My dear."

"Yeah as soon as I change out of this…"

"No, no, I mean home. Orlando, Florida?" Pierre asked a little confused.

"Florida? Umm no. I like it here."

"I would of guessed you would go home to your prince charming from the fashion ceremony."

"Oh no, Pierre. That was a mistake." Juliana said with a nervous laugh.

"Okay sweetheart, whatever you say. Take care of yourself."

"You too, bye. Bye John-Paul."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

     Juliana stepped out of the tub. She tried searching for her towel through the steam that clouded her bathroom. After eight hours standing and posing it felt good to lay down in a hot tub with steamy hot water. She felt a lot more refreshed.

     Juliana walked to her kitchen area and decided to heat up some left over pizza. She hadn't eaten all day and her stomach was now begging for some nutrients. She got a Pepsi out of the fridge and headed over to her couch grabbing the cordless off the wall jack. She dialed and waited for an answer.

"Hello?"

"Well good morning Mr. Truesdell." Juliana said to the grouchy person on the other en.

"Juls?"

"Hello Johnny."

"I knew it was you. How are you sweetie?"

"Of course it's me who else calls you at five in the morning?" Juliana said giggling.

"Well that's true. I've been meaning to call you but the restaurant has me beat. That's all I do lately. How about you? How are things going?"

"Things are good. I finished the Dolce & Gabana account earlier today. I'm going to different agencies this coming week."

"You finished today? Already?"

"Hey John. Time zones? Ever heard of it. It's five p.m. here sweetie."

"Ohh yeah. I forgot. It's early, don't torture my brain." John said with a chuckle.

"So how are things with Amanda?"

"Amanda? Who's that?"

"That good huh?"

"Yeah. How about you and the pop star?"

"Where did that come from?" Juliana asked shocked.

"I don't know. I know he saw you in Australia. Well, that's what he told me."

"He told you? Since when are you two buddy buddy?

"We aren't really. We just have one thing in common."

"And what's that?"

"You."

"John I…"

"Don't say anything Juliana. It's alright. I'm happy being your friend and that's the one thing Justin and I don't share."

"What?"

"Your love. I can't have that. But you and I know he does."

"I don't know what to say to you, John."

"Juls don't worry about it. Have you talked to him since you came back from Australia?"

"I talked to him last week."

"So? What are you doing in France?"

"It's not that easy, John."

"Yes it is Juls. He loves you and I happen to have a broken nose to prove it." John said laughing.

"Broken nose?"

"Ohh, didn't your super star tell you he broke my nose?" he said with a laugh.

"He what?" Juls sat up almost choking on the soda she was sipping. "Justin broke your nose?"

"Yeah it was a while ago. It's back to normal now."

"Oh my God, Johnny I'm soo sorry."

"Don't apologize Juls. We are cool now."

"Why did he do that?"

"I'm not sure. I mentioned your name and next thing I know I'm on the floor bleeding."

"Ohh how nice of him."

"But he hit me before I told him that he was an idiot."

"Johnny!!!"

"Well he was an idiot for believing you would cheat on him. Wasn't he?"

"Well yeah."

"Just go back to Orlando, Juls."

"Maybe. Look I'll let you go now. I know you have to be at Jake's soon."

"Yeah I do. Thanks for calling Juls. I really missed hearing your voice."

"I miss you too Johnny. I'll see you soon." Juliana hung up the phone. She realized what she had just said. I'll see you soon. Deep down she guessed she really did want to go home.

     She sat watching TV and eating her pizza and after a while watching some French soap opera she went to bed. Her dreams had become a lot more pleasant since she had gotten back from Sydney. She was starting to forget all the hurtful words and thoughts regarding Justin. Now all her dreams consisted of memories. Memories she had with him. In the long run she knew it was a good thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 27 2002

"Hey C, thanks a lot man!!"

"No problem J. I'll see you later."

     Justin walked away from his friend and smiled. He was on a mission. No turning back now.

"You ready?" he asked the child holding his hand.

"Yup. Do I get peanuts?"

"You sure do. Anything for my good luck charm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 28 2002

     Juliana opened her front door and knelt down for her newspaper. Closing the door behind her, she walked over to her kitchen table. She set her paper down and went to the cupboard. She made herself a strawberry jelly and cream cheese bagel and sat to read the paper. She paid a lot of money to get `The New York Times' and she never really sat down to read it. She took her first bite of the bagel and strawberry jelly landed on her white T-shirt.

"Ohh GREAT!!!" she got up and walked to her sink. Just as she was about to start wiping the jelly off, there was a knock on the door. `Who could be knocking at this time?'  she asked herself. She took her wet napkin wiping the pink stain on her shirt as she walked to her door.

     Without asking who it was she opened the door. She didn't see anyone at first until she heard a voice. Juliana looked down to where the voice came from.

"Hi Ju-Ju." the little person said giggling.

"Oh my God, Ashley. What are you doing here?" Juliana lifted her up and bathed her with kisses.

"I came to see you, Ju-Ju."

"Well, I see that silly. Who did you come here with?" Juliana looked at the little girl puzzled. Ashley looked towards the door. After a few seconds a set of bright blue eyes peered around the corner. Juliana looked at him and couldn't help the smile that took over her face.

"I came with him." Ashley said giggling as she pointed to her accomplice.

"Ohh and I bet it was all his idea. Huh?" Juliana played along.

"Yup"

"Hey!! We had a deal, brat." Justin said fully standing in front of the door. "Hi" he directed towards Juliana.

"Hello." Juliana said looking at him "come on in."

"Thanks." Justin walked into her apartment and stood by the door. She is being too nice. What's going on? he asked himself inwardly.

"I have to go change my shirt. I'll be right back." Juliana said to him walking towards her bedroom area. Her apartment was a huge opened space so Justin could still see her. She walked to her dresser and pulled out a shirt. Ashley was still planted on her waist.

"Wait here, Ash." Juliana sat the girl down on the bed. Ashley looked at Justin across the room and gave him a huge grin. Juliana looked at Justin who was still standing by the door.

"What are you, a vampire? You're invited in. Have a seat Timberlake." Juliana said with a slight smile.

"Can I look around?" Justin asked with a grin to match Ashley's.

"Yeah, sure if you'd like." Juliana walked into the bathroom leaving her two guests alone.

     She walked into her bathroom. Oh my god. What is he doing here? Oh my god he looks so good. Alright Juliana calm down. she told herself as she pulled the clean shirt over her head. She looked at herself in the mirror and was ashamed about what she saw. Her hair was in a big huge mess of a bun and she had no make up on. Of course you don't have make up on. It's ten in the morning. All her things were in her bedroom so she didn't have much to work with. She washed her face and let her long hair fall down her back. She looked at herself again and grunted. Ohh what does it matter. It's Justin, he'll love you anyway. Whoa, where did that come from? Juliana looked at herself once over one last time and headed out to her guests.

"Hey sugar! Are you hungry?" Juliana asked Ashley who stood with her back facing Juls. Justin stood next to her. They were both looking at her Vogue cover on the wall.

"Well, actually, Ashley wanted to take you out for breakfast." Justin said facing Juliana.

"Na ahh. You wanted to, Justin." Ashley blabbed. Juliana laughed as Ashley revealed Justin's intentions.

"You know you trust someone and this is what you get." Justin said looking at Juls then back at Ashley. "What happened to our deal?"

"I don't know." Ashley responded running over to the fish tank. Justin laughed.

"So will you go to breakfast with us?"

"Not a chance." Justin looked at her with sad eyes. "But I will make you guys something. I made myself a bagel and it's calling my name." Juliana said walking over to Ashley. "come on kiddo. Let's eat."

     Juliana sat Ashley down and went to the refrigerator. "Sit Timberlake."

"Yeah sit down, Justin. Do you have French toast Ju-Ju?" Ashley said playing with the newspaper that still sat on the table next to Juliana's bagel.

"I sure do. It will be one minute madam." Juliana joked with a French accent. Justin smiled at Juliana's goofiness around Ashley and sat down across the little girl.

     Juliana looked at him and quickly turned around. She took a bowl and a spoon. She placed it on the table. She got the carton of milk and placed it next to the bowl. She walked around the back of Justin's chair and her hair brushed the back of his neck as she walked by.

"Sorry."

"That's alright." Justin said blushing. Her hair was a weakness with him. He loved her hair and just the feel of it against any part of his body made him tingly inside. Ashley noticed him blushing and giggled. Juliana couldn't help but join her.

"Alright. Two choices." Juliana held up two boxes in front of her. Captain Crunch. Lucky Charms. Justin looked at the boxes and gave her a smile. He tapped on the Lucky Charms to indicate what his choice was.

     An hour later all three of them were in the living room. Sitting comfortably on the recliner, Juliana looked at Justin. They had been staring at each other since the moment he stepped into her apartment. It wasn't a bad thing. They just didn't know what to say to each other. The last time they had seen each other was in front of a thousand people and now there he was. Justin looked at her and then back to the TV.

"Hey Ashley are you staying with me tonight?" Juliana asked the girl who was busy playing with Juliana's puzzles.

"Is Justin staying?" Ashley asked not looking up.

"I don't know Ash. But you can stay here with me."

"Mommy said not to leave, Justin." Juliana looked at Justin. Justin just shrugged.

"Is that part of your deal with her?" Juls asked seriously.

"Nope."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah J. She can stay with you if she wants. The hotel isn't far."

"See Ashley, Justin says you can stay."

"But I want Justin to stay too." Ashley whined. "He can go to sleep on the sofa." Juliana shot Justin an evil look.

"J, I swear I didn't tell her to say that."

"Yeah right Timberlake. Look, you can stay if you want, but don't think you won."

"Won what? I'm not competing for anything." Justin said in his defense.

"Yeah whatever. I'm going to go get a shower, then we can go down to the park and then to the pool. Does that sound good Ashley?"

"Pool? YEAH!!!" she answered excitedly.

     Juliana walked into her bathroom. Justin looked at Ashley who was grinning from ear to ear.

"Did I do good?" she asked climbing on his lap.

"Yes!!! Thank you brat." he said tickling her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     It was eight o'clock by the time Justin came out of the hotel with their bags. They were staying three days. Ashley insisted on having Justin stay wherever she stayed so Juliana figured they should check out of the hotel. No point in paying for a room that won't be used.

"All set." Justin said closing the trunk of the SUV he rented.

"It's almost time for bed, Ashley." Juliana told the little girl. Ashley didn't hear Juls as she was already sleeping in the back seat. Juliana smiled when she noticed her sleeping form. "I guess she knows that already."

     Although it was a short drive from the hotel to her apartment there was an awkward silence as their only distraction from each other was now gone to dreamland. Justin and Juls didn't say anything until they got out of the car.

"I'll carry her, you get the bags."

"Are you sure? I can come back for the bags."

"No it's alright J. I got her." Juliana turned her face away from him as he blushed. They had been calling each other 'J' all day and just then Juliana noticed it. They had spent the entire afternoon at the park and swimming. Juliana was a bit tired herself.

     They both went up the elevator in silence. Justin kept staring at her and Juliana felt his eyes on her.

"Justin, stop it!" she said not even turning around.

"Stop what?"

"Looking at me that way."

"Like what?" he took the keys from her hand and opened the door for her.

"Like I'm some kind of food. Like you want to eat me up."

"Well that's an interesting thought." he said smiling.

"Change the subject, Timberlake."

"Only if you stop calling me that."

"Deal. I'm going to go put her in bed then I need a shower."

"Alright."

     After putting Ashley in bed and getting her shorts and tank top she headed to the bathroom. Justin watched her silhouette through the glass blocks that made the bathroom walls. He quickly decided on watching TV before he embarrassed himself.

     After fifteen minutes he heard the water shut off. He got up and went into the kitchen. He quickly got two small bowls and put some vanilla ice cream in them. He heard her open the door to the bathroom and he walked back to the living room with both bowls.

"Will you have ice cream with me?" Justin asked setting the bowls down on the coffee table. Juliana raised one eyebrow and looked at him. The last time they had ice cream together they ended up covered in the sticky mess from head to toe. "What? Ohh no, not like that." Justin said when he realized what she was thinking.

"Okay." Juliana walked to the coffee table and grabbed a bowl. Justin looked at her and once again stared. "Justin, I told you about that."

"I'm sorry I can't help it." Justin said a little embarrassed. Juliana had a pair of short pajama pants that rode low on her waist along with her thong underwear. Her tattoo peeked through when she bent down for the bowl. Justin just couldn't help looking.

"Can you sit here? I feel like you are soo far when you are over there." Justin said when Juls was about to sit in her recliner.

"Umm sure."

"I won't bite." Justin said putting a spoon full of vanilla ice-cream in his mouth. Ohh how I wish you would she thought to herself.  Juliana looked at him and walked over to the love seat.

"So what are you watching?" she asked looking at the TV.

"Some thing I miss watching back at home." Juliana looked up to find him still facing her.

"Are you going to eat that? Or are you going to sit there and stare at me all night?" she turned back to the TV.

"J?"

"What?!" she said playfully.

"You know when we got here you gave Ashley a hug and a million kisses. I got nothing."

"Are you serious? She's my little cousin. I miss her."

"Don't you miss me?"

"Justin, what do you want from me?"

"I just want a hug." Justin said putting his bowl back on the table.

"A hug?"

"Yep."

"That's it? And you'll stop staring at me?"

"Umm, that's not fair." Justin said realizing he was being ripped off.

"Take it or leave it brother!" Juliana said in a mafia type voice as she set her bowl down next to his.

"Damn!" Justin got up. "Alright. Deal."

"Okay." Juliana got up and stood in front of him. She didn't move. She waited for him to hug her. "Alright well this is dumb! Okay I'll hug you." Juliana said looking into his eyes.

     She moved closer to him and slowly put her arms around his neck. Justin put his hands around her bare waist and pulled her closer to him. He couldn't feel his legs as he felt her chest rise and fall against his own. He moved his right hand up her back and he intertwined his finger in her damp hair. She lifted her head up from his chest when she felt his hand on her hair. Justin looked down at her. Tears were in her eyes.

"Don't cry J." he wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at her. He leaned down and kissed her nose.

"Justin."

"Shh." He kissed her nose one more time and he moved his lips down so they were lingering over hers. "I love you." he pressed his lips against hers. His other hand traveled up her back and into her hair.

     She moaned against his lips and pressed herself against his body. She couldn't believe how good it felt having his lips against hers. She was now grabbing at his neck. She opened her mouth to allow him access to her tongue. Their tongues desperately danced with each other. Justin lifted her up from the ground. He sat her down on the sofa and putting his weight on he began kissing her neck. Juliana suddenly remembered that Ashley was in the room. She knew she had to stop Justin and herself for that matter, before things got a little too hot.

"Justin, wait." Juliana touched the top of his head which was making its way slowly down her stomach.

"What?" Justin mumbled.

"Stop. We can't."

"Why?" Justin kissed her lips.

"Ashley is here. And this isn't the way to fix things between us and you know it." she whispered.

"Okay. I know, you're right. I'm sorry I got a little carried away." Justin said sitting up.

"We both did. I'm going to bed."

"So where do I sleep?"

"On the big sofa bed right there." she said pointing to it. "Ohh and a cold shower would probably be a good idea." she said with a grin.

"Yeah thanks." he said blushing.

     After a very cold shower Justin walked out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a pair of shorts. Juliana was still awake. She couldn't really fall asleep knowing Justin would be a few feet away from her. It was driving her crazy. She hadn't felt that way in a long time. Juliana watched him dry off as he walked to the daybed and sat down. He looked up to find her eyes on him. He just looked at her and winked. She smiled back blushing as she was caught staring at him. She closed her eyes and soon drifted into sleep.

     Justin walked up to her bedside and sat on the recliner next to her. He just watched her sleep.

"Stop doing that J." she said not even opening her eyes.

"Go to sleep." he whispered back. He leaned down to her and kissed her forehead before making himself comfortable on the recliner and falling into his own dreams.

     The next two days were spent taking Ashley to every imaginable place in France. Justin and Juliana didn't talk about their hot make out session they had the first night. Mainly the reason being that Ashley wore them out every night. They would go out all day in the sun come home and fall asleep. Every night Justin would wait until Juliana was asleep and planted himself on the recliner next to her bed.

August 1 2002 6a.m.

(I know the time zones in this part are going to be a little messed up.. But work with me here..lol) ~Lynn~

     They were now at the airport. Justin didn't want to leave but he promised Ashley's parents to have her back by a certain date.

"American Airlines going to Pittsburgh Pennsylvania is now boarding." the lady on the intercom announced.

"That's us." Justin said to the little girl in Juls arm.

"I don't want to go." Ashley protested.

"Ashley, remember what I told you. You're a big girl now. Don't pout. Besides who is going to give Rey all those presents?" Juliana said trying to bribe the little girl.

"Okay, Ju-Ju." Ashley kissed Juliana's cheek and Juls put her down.

"Bye Justin." Juls said looking up at him. He put his hand bags down and grabbed her by the waist before he embraced her.

"Come home J." he leaned down and kissed her nose.

"Eww, you kissed her nose!" Ashley said making a disgusted face. Justin looked down at her and back at Juliana before they both started laughing.

"Come here you. I'll kiss your nose too." he picked his bags up and then Ashley. "Bye" he said to Juliana as he walked down the terminal.

"Bye bye bye, Ju-Ju." Ashley said waving at her. Juliana laughed as Justin turned around and shrugged.

August 2, 2002

"Enjoy your stay in Orlando, Florida." the pilot said as the plane came to a complete stop. Justin was glad to be home but sad that he had come back alone. He knew he had made a great progress with Juliana. More than what he had imagined actually. But she didn't come back which was the purpose of his whole mission. He wondered how many trips to Paris he would have to make before she came back to him. He still felt her lips against his five days later. He'd never imagined she would respond to him so quickly after Australia. But there was no doubt in his mind that she loved him.

     Justin stepped off the plane and headed down the terminal with what he was sure, was a stupid smirk on his face. He took his hat and sunglasses out and put them on. He was back to his life as Justin Timberlake the pop star. He walked out of the terminal and immediately started to laugh. Four men stood off to the side of the waiting area all in hats and dark shades. Two women approached him.

"No autographs. Sorry." Justin said seriously and walked away from them.

"Oh shut up, Justin. Stop being an ass!!" the brunette said.

"I'm gone for a week and this is the greeting I get?"

"J, please stop being retarded. Where is she?" the blond asked more calmed.

"Where's who?"

"Juliana. Justin. Where is she?"

"You guys are pathetic." Justin made his way over to the four men. "Hey!! Did you come greet me here? Did you guys miss me?"

"Justin!!" the girls yelled out. Justin looked back at them and back at his friends. "Jc, Chris, I hate to break this to you but your girlfriends are psycho." Justin said laughing.

"So, she didn't come huh?"

"Do you see her, Lance?" Justin said spinning around as if looking for something.

"Why are you so jolly then?" Jc asked. They were now heading out of the airport through the crowd.

"Can't a guy smile?" Justin asked.

"Well we haven't seen you this happy in a long time. So I'm guessing everything is alright." Chris said opening the door to his car.

"I didn't say that either. Who's taking me home?" Justin asked looking at the two choices he had.

"You can come with me." Jc said getting in his car.

"Shot gun!!" Justin yelled out.

"In your dreams." Bobbie said getting in the front seat.

"Why do I have to ride with psycho bitch?" Justin said getting in the back seat.

"Justin?!!" Jc warned.

"That's alright, Josh. I'll get mine later."

"What does that men?"

"Shut up Justin, don't speak to me." Justin laughed.

     On their way to Justin's house he told them about the events that occurred in France. Bobbie was talking to Justin again. They never actually argued seriously. They loved bickering but it was all out of love. Bobbie loved Justin like a little brother so nothing was ever said seriously. Justin had her to thank for getting Juliana back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 4, 2002

     Juliana stepped off the elevator after her morning run and stopped in her tracks when she saw what seemed like a picture frame wrapped up in paper and a huge bow. She walked up to it but didn't see a return address. Only a small card that read To Ms. Moore.

     She unlocked her door and carefully pulled the package inside. After drying her face she grabbed the frame and placed it carefully on the sofa facing her. She was almost afraid to open it. Who could be sending this? Justin? No, he wouldn't send her a picture. Would he? Without thinking about it anymore she ripped the front of it off. A huge smile came over her face.

     It was a clear glass frame. The picture was of her. White bikini top. Baby blue shorts. In the background was a picture of Justin with a three-d effect on it that made itr look ghost like. It was beautiful. Juliana ripped the rest of the paper away and saw and inscription on it. She knelt down and read it out loud.

This is who you are.
And this is who you'll be.
Don't hide, Go for it.
Love,
Mrs.LaViolette

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 8th 2002

"Come on Juls. Where are you?" Justin said into the phone. He had been trying to get a hold of Juliana for a couple of days and he was beginning to loose hope again. "Juls, it's me. Where are you? Look you don't have to call me. Call one of the girls. I just need to know that you are okay. Please? Bye." he said leaving the five hundredth message on her voice mail.

"What's up bro?" Jc asked walking into Justin's kitchen.

"Do you know if Bobbie has talked to her?"

"Who?"

"Juls, birthday dummy!"

"I don't know. I don't ask. Bobbie has been running around with this wedding thing. I stay out of her way."

"Damnit. Anyway, I better get back out there before Chris burns all the burgers again."

"Yeah, you better. I'm going to the bathroom." Jc turned his back to Justin and headed towards the bathroom. A big smile took over his face.

     Justin walked out of his house and onto his massive deck. They were having a birthday slash end of summer barbecue before they had to spend the whole month of September promoting their live cd. Everyone was paired up as Justin looked around him. Lance and Laurie. Chris and Dani. Joey and Kelly. And finally Jc came out to join Bobbie. Justin felt lonely. Where are you Juls? he asked himself as he flipped the burgers over.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Joey asked finishing up his third burger.

"Don't know." Justin said.

"How about we go to Club-O?" Bobbie asked.

"Sounds good to me." Lance agreed.

"I'm in." Joey said sipping on his lemonade.

"So are we." Danielle said getting up from the table.

"Justin?" Bobbie asked with a roll of her eyes.

"Yeah. Sounds good. Now get the hell out of my house so I can take a nap." Justin joked.

"Yeah I think we are out of here." Jc said rubbing his stomach.

     All of them helped clean up Justin's deck area and headed their separate ways. Justin went up to his room and tried calling Juliana again. He got nothing. After leaving another forsaken message he rested his head on his pillow and fell asleep.

The phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey man. You still sleeping?"

"Yeah Joe. What time is it?"

"It's eight o'clock. Meet us at nine down at the club okay?"

"Yeah man! Bye."

     Joey clicked off his cell phone and made a left turn into the club's parking lot.  Everyone waited outside. Britney and Wade were visiting Wade's family so Jc called them to invite them. Trace was also waiting with the group.

"Is he coming?" Jc asked Joey as he stepped off his car. His two passengers also got off the car.

"Yeah, nine. Come on. Let's go inside."

     They all walked inside the club and went straight to their regular VIP room. Where they joked and had drinks.

     Justin stepped out of the shower and walked into his room. He looked through his large collection of pants and decided on a pair of brown leather pants. Black boots and a black Versace shirt. After getting dressed he headed out the door. When he pulled up to the parking lot he noticed everyone's cars parked along side of each other. He pulled up next to Joey's Escalade and stepped off the red BMW. When he walked passed a black Lexus he stopped and looked at it.

"Huh, I guess Wade is here too. Ohh great, more couples." he mumbled to himself. He was beginning to feel a tad bitter.

     He walked into the club and the first thing he saw was Wade and Britney walking towards him.

"Hey You!!" Britney said giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"

"Hey Man!" Wade said shaking his hand. "visiting. Come on we are at our table. Trace is around too."

"He is? What is this, a reunion?" Britney and Wade laughed.

"Kind of. I guess." Britney said walking over to their room. "You coming?"

"Yeah. You guys go ahead. I'll be right there. I have to make a phone call." Justin said dialing on his cell phone. Britney and Wade looked at each other and smiled.

     The phone rang and rang and her voice mail picked up.

"Hey J. Come on. You can talk over here." Justin heard someone yell out to him. He looked up and saw Trace standing outside the VIP lounge. Justin started to walk towards him with his cell phone still attached to his ear. He decided not leave another message. He flipped the phone off and walked inside the curtains.

"Hey man. You made it." Joey greeted Justin as he walked into the room.

"Yeah"

"Hey, what's up?" Jc said walking into the room behind Justin.

"Hey man. Happy birthday"

"Hey, Justin did you meet everyone?" Bobbie asked from behind Lance, who stood behind Laurie, who stood behind Trace.

"I know everyone, psycho. What are you talking about?" Justin said with an attitude.

     Justin's eyes widened when his group of friends spread down the middle like a wave. Justin looked down the path his friends had made. His eyes landed on the person facing the dance floor. His eyes roamed over her body starting with the high heeled black boots up to her black leather pants, to her lower back where a tattoo was exposed. A big smile took over his face. Her hair came just above the tattoo. She slowly turned around. A big smile on her face. She walked over to him slowly.

"Hi, my name is J. And you are?"

"The happiest man alive."

"Ohh God can you say pathetic?" Bobbie said annoyingly.

"SHUT UP BOBBIE!!!!" Justin and Juls said in unison.

"OH no!!! they're BACK!!" Jc said laughing. The rest of their friends joined in as Justin leaned down and kissed the love of his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

epilogue



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story