ynk epilogue  

EPILOGUE

September  1, 2002

"By the power vested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

     The groom leaned down and kissed his beautiful bride. The guests all stood and applauded. It was a special day for their son, daughter, friend, cousin, sister and brother. The newly weds walked back up the isle as bubbles floated over them. They got in the limo and away they went with their caravan.

     One hour later the wedding party walked into the reception hall. White roses and crystal glasses and vases decorated the room.

"Congratulations man!!" one of his best friends said hugging the groom.

"Thank you. You're next!"

"Yeah maybe." they both laughed. The bride walked up behind her new husband.

"May I cut in?" she asked with a smirk.

"Well sure." the groom said. He stepped aside and his best friend opened his eyes wide but smiled back at the bride. He took her hand and led her to the dance floor.

"Welcome to our family." he said

"I was already in." she said with a laugh.

"Well I think you are still psycho."

"Shut UP!! I am not. Isn't that your beautiful princess over there?" she said pointing at the maid of honor.

"She isn't the only beautiful princess here tonight." he said sincerely. "Jc is lucky to have you, Mrs. Chasez"

"Why thank you, Justin."

"Can I have my wife back?" Jc asked from behind Justin.

"You may." Justin stepped aside and left the happy couple in the middle of the dance floor.

"May I have this dance princess?" he said to the maid of honor.

"Well sure. I was waiting for prince charming but you'll do." she said taking his hand and smiling. "Who knows maybe I found him."

"Hey, YOU NEVER KNOW."

This Is Me (sequel)


Completed
Lynn is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked You Never Know also liked 111 other stories.
This story is part of the series, You Never KNow Series. The next story in the series is This Is Me (YNK Sequel).

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story