ynk5  

Chapter five

     After a very informative plane trip Juliana walked behind Chris and Trace with Lonnie. He seemed serious, which caused her to smile since he was  constantly joking around with the guys on the plane. They seemed to be really close. I guess they would have to be, he IS his bodyguard. The moment they stepped out of the terminal she heard a bunch of teenage girls screaming. Juls looked around to find that Lonnie was no longer by her side. There were about five girls standing around Chris while he signed autographs. Lonnie, right there beside him. Whoa that was quick.

     Juls was shocked to find those girls there just to see Chris. I mean she knew how huge they were and to see this before her eyes was a reality check. She was working for one of the biggest artist in the world. This was a little intimidating. How many people got a chance like this in their lifetime? She was lucky and she wasn't going to screw it up. She just hoped everyone was as nice and funny as her boss was.

One hour later

     They arrived at what seemed to be a mini-mansion. By the looks of it, it  looked as if it was being remodeled. Chris got out of the car, keys in hand.

"So you coming or are you staying in the car?" Chris asked

"Oh wow, nice house you got here Chris."

"Thanks but it's really not finished yet, I'm doing some things to make it my style." Chris said opening the door.

"I think it's beautiful."

"Well I'm staying at Justin's house right now but I need to get some things from here and drop off some of things I bought in NYC." Chris said walking in behind her. Trace waited outside.

"Alright do you mind if I look around?" Juls asked looking into the kitchen.

"Sure just don't fall in the pool I don't feel like a swim right now." Chris said going up the giant staircase.

     Juliana walked into the kitchen and was amazed by how pretty it was. Danielle did this. Juliana thought and smiled. She then walked into the living room and saw a gigantic framed platinum record on the wall. There were four guys in the picture she was yet to meet. She saw the blond whose eyes seemed to glow in the dark. The dark haired Italian looking guy whose superman necklace stood out. The handsome thin blue-eyed guy who reminded her of the male models she'd met in NYC. And then her eyes feel upon another set of blue eyes. His eyes seemed to penetrate her. She looked at him in the picture with a smile. She had seen him on occasion on shows like Access Hollywood and Entertainment Tonight. They always had some kind of report about him and his girlfriend Britney Spears. Suddenly she felt a tad sad. These guys have no private lives. God his eyes are the most amazing things I've set my eyes on. She thought.What are you thinking Juls? Girl get a grip you haven't even met him.

"Okay I'm ready." Chris said coming down the stairs. He was now caring a duffle bag and a pair of sneakers in hand.

"Oh okay" Juliana said turning to him.

"Isn't that a cool frame?" Chris asked when he noticed she was staring at it.

"Yeah it is, you have a wonderful house Chris"

"Well you don't have to look at that too much I'm sure the guys are gonna be in your face most of the time. They are incredibly annoying just like me. " Chris said to her as they headed out the living room. Juls laughed.

"I'll talk to you later, Juls" Trace said getting out of the car and into an SUV parked outside of Chris' garage. "I'll come around Jc's house tomorrow and talk to you about the music you want to use at the show. Then I'll let Tim set it up."

"Tim? Tim? Ohh the sound guy right?"

"Yup, I'll call you."

"Wait. Jc's house? I thought I was going to a hotel Chris?" she turned to him.

"Well I figured since Jc has a lot of room you can stay there.  Peace Trace." Chris said walking towards the car. "I talked to him and Bobbie, she loved the idea. She can have someone to hang out with since Jc is glued to the studio chair."

"Are you sure? I can go to the hotel, I don't want to intrude." Juls asked waving to Trace as they pulled out of the driveway.

"Nonsense, Bobbie is waiting for you at home."

     They pulled up to a house that seemed to be made out of glass. They were windows everywhere.

"Here we are. Hey, Jc is here so you can meet another one of us." Chris said parking the car. Lonnie had gotten in his car at Chris's house and left.

"Great I guess the sooner I meet everyone the more comfortable I'll be. I hate being the stranger."

"Don't worry, the guys will love ya. Joey more than anyone." Chris said smiling at her.

     A beautiful brunette greeted Juliana and Chris. "Hey guys come on in"

Juliana knew this had to be Bobbie, she was very pretty, tall and thin.

"Hey B, I brought your guest for ya."

"Yeah I see that. Come on in, you must be Juliana right?" Bobbie said extending her hand to Juls.

"Yes I am, but you can call me Juls. I really appreciate you letting me stay with you."

"Oh girl no problem. I would feel bad if you had to be at a hotel all by yourself. Besides Jc doesn't mind."

"Thank you soo much though, you wont even know I'm here."

"Don't be silly girl. I need someone around here .these two weeks we have left. Jc is one to stay in the studio twenty four hours a day, but now that you are here I'm sure he'll love you." she said smiling. "it will get me off his back."

"I'll try to do that then." Juls said laughing.

"Alrighty then! I don't want to be included in this conversation so I'm going to go. B, tell Jc that I'll see him tonight." Chris said walking towards the door. "Juls we have a little get together tonight, B will tell you about it. Right now I have to get to Dani's place." He walked to his car and waved goodbye.

"Hey Josh our guest is here." Bobbie yelled into an intercom on the wall.

"You don't have to ask him to come up if he's busy. " Juls said shyly.

"Oh no, believe me girl , I've been trying to get him to come upstairs all day. I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to use ya as bait." Bobbie said laughing.

"What's so funny? Is Chris here? Oh hi I'm sorry I tend to babble." Jc said walking into the kitchen where the two girls were now sitting at the table. He went up to Juls and shook her hand and smiled.    "you must be Juliana, welcome to Orlando."

"Thank you so much for allowing me to stay with you guys. You can call me Juls."

"Oh no problem, any friend of Chris' is a friend of ours. It's a rule so we follow it. " He said flashing her a big smile. "So I guess you've met my girl here. One warning tho, if I were you I wouldn't go shopping with her. Ouch!" he made a face when Bobbie kicked his leg from under the table.

"Shut up, Josh." Bobbie said jokingly.

"I love you too. " he said laughing going for a can of soda in the fridge. "Juls I really have some things to do down in the studio so the tour guide is sitting in front of ya. I don't mean to be rude but if we want to go out tonight I need to finish this."

"Oh don't worry about it. Bobbie will be a great guide I'm sure."

"Alright Bobbie I'll be up in an hour."

"Sure baby" Bobbie said shoving him down the hallway and down the steps. Jc trying to tickle her in the process.

     Juls looked at them and it put a smile on her face. These two seemed so happy. She always thought famous couples were stuffy and snobs but these two were very youthful and loving towards each other. She knew they would become two of her favorite people.

     Bobbie walked Juls to the back of the house were there was a guesthouse by the pool. She walked up the steps and went into the guesthouse. It had everything from kitchen to bedroom to living room. It was like her apartment in NYC only a lot shinier. She felt awkward because this is what her dad wanted her to have. She wanted to make it there by working, not by daddy's wallet. And now she was getting this beautiful apartment in someone's backyard basically without having to work for it. She was just going to keep her pride aside and work for what she was getting.

6



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story