ynk6  

Chapter six

"You ready Juls?" Bobbie asked from outside Juliana's bedroom door.

"Yeah I'll be out in a second. Are you sure everyone won't mind if I come?" Juls asked standing in front of the mirror.

"Girl, if you ask me that one more time I'm gonna have to tell Chris and you really don't want to mess with him. He's really good at getting people to loosen up but he does it in crazy way. I don't recommend it." Bobbie said laughing.

"I mean I'm just an employee I'm not really part of the hang-out yet."

"Exactly, you said it yourself, YET everyone around those guys are friends before anything so relax the guys will love ya."

      With that Juls walked out of the bedroom. She was wearing a pair of low cut black pants with a red Fuman top she had gotten in NYC at the studio. She let her hair fall over her shoulder and wore light make up. She looked radiant even if she was dressed casual.

"I take that back, the guys won't love ya they will lust over you." Bobbie said walking around her whistling.

     Juls blushed and smiled at her. "Oh stop it. Is this alright?"

"Yeah girl you look pretty hot there. Too bad Justin's not around tonight." Bobbie said.

"Does that matter?" Juls asked disappointed. She had picked this outfit because she knew she would be meeting the rest of the guys. She usually wasn't like this, but ever since she saw that picture of the infamous Justin Timberlake, at Chris' house earlier that day she had him in her mind for some odd reason.

"No, it doesn't matter but I'm sure you'll have his attention."

"Well I didn't come here to get his attention. I came here to work and that's what I plan on doing."  Juls said to Bobbie. She wasn't trying to be rude but she didn't want to blow up her cover. True ,she was there to work but she had been thinking of the possibilities with acertain blue eyed cutie. She had a feeling Bobbie was going to bring out a lot of things out of her without even trying.

"Well well I didn't know you had a thing for our little Justin. Well I'll be damned. You are gonna have to wait a couple days before setting eyes on him." Bobbie laughed walking behind Juls to the driveway.

"I don't even know him. BUT he is kind of cute." She was blushing and it made her angry because she always gave herself away in situation like this.

"Oh girl its alright we all go through the Justin phase. I sure did but now he's just Justin "the brat". He's the sweetest guy ever though. He might be a little shy at first but once he gets to know more about you, the more he'll be himself around you." Bobbie said getting in the front seat of Jc's jeep.

"I'm sure he is." Juls said once again blushing.

"And who cares about the brat right now. You have Lance and Joey tonight that should be a mission on in itself." Bobbie said looking at her watch." I swear this, man takes longer than me to get ready." she honked the horn.

"I'm coming geez."  Jc said running towards the car. He looked at Juls through the rear view mirror and smiled at her. " Looking good there, Juls."

"Told you." Bobbie turned around towards Juls.

"Thanks." Juls said smiling back at them.

     They pulled up to a place called Pleasure Island. She had read about the place when she was in high school, when the senior trip was being planned. She ofcourse stayed in Pittsburgh and worked to save money for her move to New York. It was very pretty, it was filled with all types of restaurants and arcades and fun stuff. She wondered if they always went to places like these. It was filled with young people, mostly their fans. She turned and looked at Jc who was walking hand in hand with Bobbie beside her and then it dawned on her. Jc had a pair of thin-framed glasses and a hat covering that massive amount of hair. She felt bad for him at that point. It must be hard. But he just walked nonchalantly towards the destination.

"Jc!! over here man." Juls heard a blond guy yell from the back area of the restaurant. She recognized him right away. This was the same blond guy with the glow in the dark green eyes. This was Lance.Very handsome she thought.

"Oh hey there's Lance. Let's go." Jc said placing his hand on the small of Bobbie's back and then the other on Juliana. "Ladies, after you."

     They made their way over to the table where Juls noticed Chris was sitting there munching on some nachos from the table. To his right was Danielle smiling brightly at her. Trace was beside her on his cell phone but managed to look up at her and motion for her to sit next to him. She was about to sit when suddenly an  arm grabbed her.

"Yeah, sorry Trace but you already met her. If she doesn't mind I would like for her to sit on my side of the table." Joey said smiling at her.

"You must be Joey. I'd love to sit with you." Juls said walking around the table with Joey behind her. He looked down at her tattoo and smiled. Juliana noticed him and looked at him "Jewels. Get it? Juls? Jewels?"

"Oh duh I see now. Cool!" Joey said sitting down.

"Don't mind the dork, Juls. He doesn't get out much." Lance said shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you. So you are the new pretty face around here huh? We were getting a little bored,"  he said looking straight at Bobbie.

"Hey up yours Poof boy," Bobbie said throwing a napkin at him. Lance just responded by sticking his tongue out at her.

     Juliana just sat there staring at them like an idiot. They were all joking and mostly making fun of Joey every time he said something. They asked her questions from where she was from, to what her parents did for a living. She told them how Chris had been coming into the restaurant when he went to New York and thanked them for allowing her to hang out with them.

     Joey and Lance talked to her about the movie and all the things that were going on. They had just come back from Los Angeles doing their last promotional spot they had. Juls really was impressed of how talented these guys really were. She couldn't believe she had flipped the channel when they had come on. It wasn't that she disliked them. It was just that she never was really into their type of music.

     Before she knew it the night was over and they were in the Jeep heading back. Juls felt such warmth from everyone. She knew this was going to be a great twist in her life. She was now a fan of not Nsync the group but Nsync as just four talented lovable down to earth guys. Now she just had one fifth of the group to go and that fraction she was indeed nervous about.

"Good night guys. Ill see you tomorrow." Juls said walking towards the back of the house.

"Night." Jc and Bobbie said in unison.

"Hey don't forget about tomorrow," Bobbie said to Juls as she walked into the house.

"I'll be ready girl"  Juls said waving at her.

     Juliana walked into her apartment and went into the bedroom. She looked at herself in the mirror "Well that was an interesting night. NOw all I have to do is to try not to stare at the other one fifth of the group." she said aloud. With that she headed to the bathroom for a bath. She needed to relax. She had a lot of work coming to her. Trace had told her what would go on the next couple of weeks. It didn't seem like a lot of work but she'd never been around this type of environment. Everything was new to her and she was willing to take it all in. She clothes her eyes and relaxed against the Jacuzzi wall.

7



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story