ynk7  

Chapter seven

      It was about noon when Juliana sat down to have a bagel and some orange juice. She had been up early since she agreed to go shopping with Bobbie that afternoon.  She was just waiting for Bobbie to come up to the guesthouse. The phone ringing startled her. She hadn't noticed  the phone in the place the day before. She picked up the phone after the third ring.

"Hello?" She asked

"What do you need? Door to door service?" Bobbie asked on the other end. Juliana giggled.

"Well I figured I'd wait to see if you were ready. Besides I didn't want to interrupt any morning rituals you and Jc might have." Juliana said laughing.

"Oh please girl obviously you don't know Jc yet. Morning equal sleep when he doesn't have work. Therefore there is NOTHING to interrupt. So you ready?" Bobbie said with a chuckle.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

"Well can you come down to the car cause I can't sit in the car with a cell phone in hand all day you know." Juliana looked outside the window and sure enough there was Bobbie sitting in a red convertible looking up at her smiling. Juliana waved.

"I'll be right down. You know in all fifty states you would be considered a stalker!" Juliana hung the phone up and grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

     They parked the car in the mall parking lot and headed inside. They walked around and joked about some of the clothing displayed on the store windows. Juliana needed to get a pair of running shoes. She had forgotten to get a new pair  when she shopped for some last minute things. She had also made sure to break out the American Express card her dad had given her beofre she went to New York. It was the first time she ever used it. She figured her dad would be happy to see a bill come to him after a year of NOTHING. He always asked her if she was okay. She simply responded with "I'm doing this on my own daddy." With money symbols in her eyes they headed for the Foot Locker. A girl can have a little fun, right?

"OMG! You really are like him aren't you?" Bobbie asked laughing.

"What? What are you talking about? Like who?" Juls asked confused.

"Don't tell me you own like 500 pairs of sneakers." Bobbie asked looking at a pair she liked.

"Well I have a few pairs, but not 500, that's ridicolous. And who are you talking about?"

"Oh nothing never mind."

" You are talking about Justin again aren't you?"

"I didn't say anything bad girl. I'm just saying that sneakers are his thing. And I guess it's yours too. That's just a coincidence that's all." Bobbie said as she handed the guy a pair of Nikes she wanted. "Size 7 please"

"Well I don't know why you keep insinuating anything about Justin and I. I don't even know the guy." She said also handing the guy the running shoes she wanted." size 8 please."

     Bobbie decided she didn't like the way they fit. Juliana walked out of the Foot Locker with three pairs. She couldn't decide which pair so she got all three. God Bless her father an his unlimited credit American express card.

"OH you definitely aren't my shopping partner anymore girl." Bobbie said walking beside her.

"Oh whatever I think I can handle it by myself ."

"Well now its time for some girly stuff." Bobbie said heading towards the Versace store.

"Hey I'm a sporty girl but I love my girly stuff too. Hello am I not a model?" Juls said laughing.

     Bobbie liked a lot of stuff in this store. She walked out with four bags. Juls only had two bags. She bought a mini-skirt with a black top that had an open back all the way down to where her tattoo would show. Juliana always bought shirts like that after she had gotten her tattoo. Many photographers had told her she had a great looking back. Which to her was weird. What was so special about someone's back? She had asked herself. But she did like to show it off. She wasn't one to flaunt her body. She'd rather be in a pair of jeans and a baby tee, but when she dressed to impress she did just that.

"So do you need me to go with you to the photo shoot tomorrow?" Bobbie asked as she pulled out of the parking space.

"Well you don't have to, but being that I've been here a total of 48 hours I don't really know my way around."

"Well, I'll take you tomorrow and show you the way over to the studio. Then you can use one of Jc's cars the day after that. I'd love to go with you everyday but I have some work to do at the magazine." Bobbie explained.

"Deal. You sure Jc won't mind if I use the car?"

"Please he won't care he was the one who offered actually. You can use the blue Jeep."

"Thanks again for all you hospitality Bobbie. And for this shopping trip today."

"Okay first of all, most of this shopping trip was strictly selfish. I haven't been shopping with a partner in a while." she said jokingly. "Second, we spend all day hanging out shopping now you are back to the stranger thing. Girl get over it! We like you so don't worry. Like Jc said any friend of Chris' is a friend of all of ours. It's a rule remember?"

"OK." Juls said leaning against the seat.

"Now lets go get something to eat. Shopping makes a girl hungry." Bobbie said. "What the hell buddy back off!!!!" she said looking in her rear view mirror.

"What?!" Juls asked confused.

"This guys is like kissing my ass behind me..."  Bobbie said looking closer at the person in the black escalade behind them. "........oh I'm going to kill him"

"Calm down. He's just trying to get your attention."  Juls said as the light turned and they turned right "okay now he's following you."

"Oh I should of known. He's so dead when I get out of this car." Bobbie said looking in her mirror laughing.

"Did I miss something? Do you know him?" Juls asked as she turned around to look at the driver in the  Black Escalade. It was him. He was back. And more gorgeous than she imagined.

8



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story