ynk8  

Chapter Eight

     Justin walked into his house and threw his keys on the table in the kitchen. He was feeling a little down, yet relieved. He was sad that things between himself and Britney had ended, but he was relieved it had. The pressure the media put on them was taking them apart. They both made the decision to spend a week alone and try to work things out. In the end they decided that it was best to just not be together anymore. Of course they would be friends. They've known each other for eight years and nothing was going to break the bond they shared. She was one of his best friends and vice versa. Now they just had to try to keep the break up from the media for a while. Hell, they had managed to keep their relationship secret for two years. He was glad that they had ended in good terms, which meant he was free to do as he pleased. And that was something he was going to have to get used to. Britney had always been there for him and now that they decided to be away from each other it was going to be hard to date and be single again. He picked up his house phone after setting his cell phone on the charger craddle.

"Hey C. I'm back." Justin told Jc on the phone. "Yeah I called Lonnie and he left my car at the airport."

"Cool man, so what are you up to now?" Jc asked.

"Nothing I was kindda hoping to talk to all of you guys." Justin said softly.

"Is everything alright J?" Jc asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm alright I just want to talk to you guys about something. Rehearsal start the day after tomorrow right?" Justin asked changing the subject.

"Yeah man. Are you sure you are alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine I'm gonna call Joey and see if he wants to go to the club tonight. Ill see you tomorrow." Justin said hanging up the phone.

     Jc looked at the receiver and kindda frowned. What was bothering him? It had to be big if he wanted to go out to a club the same day he gets back. I guess we'll know tomorrow. At that moment Juls and Bobbie walked in the front door.

"Hey you two. Oh no the bags!!! Get them away!!! " He said dramatically as he helped the girls with the bags they were carrying inside.

"Oh that's just Bobbie's stuff I already took mine to my place." Juls said to Jc rolling her eyes.

"Oh and did you think I didn't know that?" Jc asked "ouch!" he said after Bobbie kissed him and bit his lip.

"Well I'll go to my place now. Bobbie, thanks for today I was in need of  a girls day out for a long time." Juls said opening the door they had entered.

"Hold it!" Bobbie screamed from the top of the stairs. "Where do you think you are going? You are soo not going to sit in that place by yourself. Hello, its Friday night girl we are soo going out. Right Josh?" she asked Jc.

"Hey this is your battle don't include me. But Juls, I warn you, if she bugs me all night because you didn't come I'm hunting you down." Jc said pointing at her.

"Well, I don't know guys I haven't even worked yet. This is my second night here and going out again isn't very proffesional. I just feel awkward being the new girl  and going out with you guys I feel like I'm intruding."

"Yeah okay heard it, like let me think, all day today. So what are you wearing?" Bobbie asked her like she hadn't heard a word she just said.

"Bobbie I don't know." Juls said looking up at her from the bottom of the stairs. She was a little tired but she wanted to have a little fun before she got started on work. She figured what the hell.

"Well I'll tell you what you have to know. Be ready at nine. Now you know. Now you may leave unless you want to stay here and watch Josh try to find something to wear." Bobbie said smiling. "That's always entertaining but in the end he always wears what I pick out for him. Right hunny?"

"Why does everyone talk about me like I'm not around? The guys do it all the time and now my girl has joined the crew? What am I supposed to do?"

"Stop being so vulnerable maybe?" Juls said seriously.

"Oh god, not you too. You've barely been here for forty-eight hours. I need to talk to Chris." Jc said laughing walking into the kitchen.

"I'll be ready at nine, madam." Juls said bowing at the bottom of the stairs.

"You better be." Bobbie said walking up the remaining stairs.

8:55pm
 

     Juliana looked at herself in the mirror one last time before heading out the door. She walked down the stairs and on to the driveway where Jc and Bobbie waited in the  red Escalade. What was it about oversized SUVs and guys? Herself she would do with a nice small convertable. she said to herself as she walked.

"Well you do clean up nicely girl." Bobbie joked when she saw her.

"Oh please!!!" Juls walked passed the passenger door and opened the back door. " Okay, so I guess this car isn't working with the outfit"

     The Escalade was a tad high and the miniskirt she was wearing wasn't a sitting skirt. She had bought it  earlier that day when she went shopping with Bobbie. It was a TommyGirl jean mini skirt with rhinestones on one side. She wore a matching jean jacket and a white Tommy Jeans tank top, which came down half way. She had a rhinestone belt she had bought a while ago in New York. She topped it with some Tommy  high-heeled sandals and  clear shades.

"You look good girl!" Jc said from the drivers seat.

"Thanx." Juls said smiling.

"Hey stay away from my man girl!" Bobbie joked.

"Oh girl if I wanted your man I would of gotten him already." Juls said laughing.

"Oh whatever, I know who you want so I'm not even going to worry about it." Bobbie said looking at Juls through the rear view mirror.

     Juls was suddenly nervous. She wasn't sure how Jc would react to learn that Juls had a thing for a guy who was taken. Non the less a stranger. The fact that she had just admitted to herself that there was a thing. Jc looked at her through the rearview mirror and smiled.

"What?!"

"Calm down girl. I'm just wondering whom Bobbie might be talking about. I may have an idea though." at that they were on the highway heading towards a club that Bobbie suggested. She said there wasn't as many people there, which was what the guys looked for.

9:23pm

"Come on Joey!" Justin said to himself waiting in the car. He honked the horn again. Joey had forgotten his ID at home so they had to come back.

"Will you stop? Jesus I was in there for two seconds at the most." Joey said out of breath.

"I don't see why you need to bring the damn thing anyway. They know you in every club in Orlando. Not to mention the whole world." Justin said laughing.

"I don't know, I guess it's a force of habit." Justin pulled out of the driveway and headed for the highway. They had decided to go to the usual spot. Justin didn't feel like answering questions like, Where is Britney tonight? Where's your girl Justin? And this place was cool, they had a special table there and no cameras or reporters were aloud any pictures. He wanted to dance and have a good time.

***********

"Should I take my purse in?" Juls asked before getting out of the car.

"Yeah you can if you want to. The guys have a table in there so it will be safe either way." Bobbie explained to Juls.

     They walked in the club and it was pretty crowded. This isn't crowded? Juls thought to herself. What kind of clubs do they go to usually? They walked to the bouncer and he immediately opened a curtain behind him. There were about 10 private rooms and each over-looked the balcony where you could see the dance floor under them. They headed for the largest room.

"The rest of your party is in here." The bouncer said opening the curtain to reveal. Joey on his cell phone. And in front of the balcony's edge she saw him leaning to set the glass cup he had in his hand on the large coffee table infront of him.

"Hey, I didn't know you guys were here. Well party on." Jc said looking over the edge. He gave Justin a hug "How's it going man?"

"Hey man, no touchy feely tonight k?" Justin said laughing.

"Oh a guy gets a little emotional for one night and I hear about it two months later." Jc said grabbing Bobbies purse of her hand and pulling her out of the room. Minutes later they were on the dance floor.

     Justin just stood there staring at her.

"My friends are so rude. And you are?" he extended his hand to her.

     Juliana was lost in his eyes and quickly snapped out of it before he thought she was just some fan.

"I'm sorry I was a little distracted. I'm Juliana." she was distracted all right.

"I'm Justin nice to meet you." He was staring at her and he caught himself. Joey caught it too. Justin knew Joey was going to say something and before he could Justin jumped the gun. "Shut up Joe"

     Juliana was blushing now.

"So are you a friend of Bobbie's?" Justin asked sitting beside Joey.

"Well actually I'm..." she was interrupted.

"She's my new employee," said a voice behind her. She recognized it right away. She turned around to see Trace looking at her smiling. "Glad to see you out having some fun."

     Trace sat down and patted the seat beside him. "You guys are so rude. You didn't even offer her a seat. Who would of thought the Nsync guys were this inconsiderate?" Juliana hesitated about sitting at this point. The skirt wasn't that short but the way the seats were bucket style it just wasn't going to work.

"I'll stand thank you. I want to look over the balcony before I go down."

     Juliana walked past Trace and brushed up against Justin's side as she made her way to the balcony. She hadn't meant to do that but it was a tight space. She did enjoy every minute of it, she must admit. Justin just looked at her and smiled.

"Well I'm hitting the dance floor like right now. Coming?" Justin asked Trace.

"Not now I want to get a drink first." Trace responded.

"Alright I'll see you down there." Justin said disappearing out into the darkness that was behind the red curtain. Justin wanted to have fun and he was on a mission to do so. He was going to try hard to forget about the hot girl he just didn't ask to dance with him. Who was she? And why was she here with her friends? Employee? Oh well tonight is forget all your worries night J.

9



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story