Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry it took so long for me to update...crazy busy!  but enjoy the latest installment!!!  and remember, reviews are wonderful...they keep me goin'!!!

Chapter 10

Ummph!

Kamylle stumbled into her room after a long night of drinking and dancing. She threw her purse on the couch and kicked off her heels before walking to the back of the suite where her bed was. She plopped down on the bed with a smile on her face, thinking about what happened previously in the evening. She lifted a finger and ran it across her lips, still feeling Justin’s lips on hers. The kiss didn’t last long, but it still knocked her off her feet. She’d never felt a connection with another person like she did with him. It was…breathtaking. Kamylle smiled once more before standing up and walking to the restroom where she pulled up her hair, washed her face and showered before putting on one of the robes that the hotel provided. She was walking back into the room to moisturize when she saw Drake sitting on the edge of her bed. Kamylle screamed and dropped the bottle of lotion that was in her hand.

"You really shouldn’t leave your door open," he said with a soft smile.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Kamylle exclaimed, bending over and picking up her lotion.

"We need to talk."

"I have nothing to talk to you about," she replied, sitting down on the bed with her back to him. She squirted some of the moisturizer in her hands and began rubbing it on her legs.

"Yes we do. You cheated on me tonight."

"Did I now?" she asked sarcastically.

"Yes, you kissed Justin."

"But we weren’t dating. Remember? That’s what you told me after you got finished dry humping Denosh out on the dancefloor."

"I don’t know what you’re talking about. We were just dancing."

"I wouldn’t call that dancing. I just hope you used protection."

"Why are you being such a bitch about this?"

"Excuse me!?!"

"You’re turning things around so that you can get off the hook. You’re the one who cheated on me."

"What part of WE WERE NOT DATING did you not understand? Because I understood it perfectly when you told me that at the club."

"I was drunk. You were drunk. We both said some things that we didn’t mean."

"No, I meant everything that I said," she told him coldly. Drake stared at her with a blank look on his face.

"Are you serious?" he asked, rising to his feet.

"As a heart attack. Now get out of my room."

"Fine," he said, walking to the livingroom area, towards the door. He was almost there when he stopped in his tracks and turned around to say to her, "I hope you don’t think that that peck that you and Justin shared meant anything to him. He does shit like that everyday and I’m pretty sure that you’ll just be another notch on his bedpost."

Kamylle scoffed.

"But then again, I’m sure you’re used to that anyway. That’s probably how you spend your nights anyway, on your back."

"Get the fuck out!" Kamylle screamed, fighting back tears. She wasn’t gonna let him see her cry, wasn’t show him her weaker side. Drake smirked as he walked out the room, slamming the door behind him. Kamylle collapsed on the bed. Why was he doing this to her? Why was she letting him do this to her? This was the reason why she didn’t want to get involved with anyone this summer. She didn’t want to get hurt and let it interfere with her job. And look, she got involved with her boss and still had to continue to work for him for the rest of the summer. And she didn’t even have anyone to confide in. It wasn’t like she was back in LA and could just go into Priscilla’s room and talk to her. She couldn’t even call because of the time difference. She curled up in fetal position and let the tears roll down her face. This wasn’t the first time this had happened, and it probably wasn’t gonna be the last. She’d gone from one bad relationship to another, all of them ending with her in tears. Stuff like this made her want to give up on love altogether…made her want to –

This one is for you girl

You know who you are

You only show your face

Cuz you know that I’m a star

Kamylle grabbed her phone off the nightstand next to the bed and stared at the number flashing on the screen in confusion. She hesitated a few seconds before answering it.

"Hello?" she asked meekly.

"Kamylle?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Justin."

"Oh, hey."

"Hi. Did I wake you up?"

"No, not at all. In fact, I’m wide awake. Wassup?"

"I just ordered an entire chocolate cheesecake and realized that I can’t eat all of it by myself and I don’t want it to go to waste. Do you wanna come get a slice?"

"I’ll do you one better," Kamylle said, sitting up, "How about I come over there and we eat it together and hang out."

"Ok, alright."

"Ok, so let me put on some clothes and I’ll be over there in a minute."

"Alright, see you in a bit."

"Bye," Kamylle said before hanging up. She went in the restroom and splashed some water on her face, trying to get rid of her puffy red eyes. She put on a pair of pj pants and a camisole before heading over to Justin’s room.

~*~

"Ugh, I’m stuffed. Maybe I shouldn’t have eaten that last slice."

"You? I look like I’m two months pregnant!" Kamylle joked. Justin laughed along with her and the two of them placed their forks and plates on the coffee table and got comfortable on the couch. Kamylle leaned back and rested her head against his shoulder as he turned on the TV. He wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she snuggled closer to him. Justin looked down at her and smiled and Kamylle returned the gesture. ‘Fantastic Four’ was on and he left it on there.

"You know, if you were two months pregnant you’d be a cute little pregnant lady," Justin randomly stated about halfway through the movie. Kamylle looked at him, confused at first, before she realized what he was talking about.

"Well thank you," she began, "but I must admit that you’re one of the most random people I’ve ever met."

"Sometimes it just be like that," he replied playfully.

"Hush boy," Kamylle shot back, pushing his shoulder softly. They continued to watch the movie…well Justin continued to watch the movie while Kamylle slept on his shoulder and when it was over he lifted her into his arms and carried her to his bed. He tucked her in and kissed her forehead lightly before grabbing an extra pillow and going to lie on the couch.

Wow, this is the first time that I had a chick in my bed that I didn’t do anything with.

He chuckled at the thought and got comfortable. Both of them had had a long night, and Kamylle needed all the rest she could get. Yeah, he had to wake up and get ready to do a show later on that night, but she had to wake up and deal with Drake. Justin rolled his eyes; he couldn’t believe that Drake had embarrassed her like that in front of everybody. She deserved so much better…she deserved him.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story