Author's Chapter Notes:
here's the latest installment!!! enjoy!!!

Chapter 11

This album’s for my fans, but this hook is for my exes!!

Drake screamed that part out during his set in the concert.

This one is for you girl

You know who you are

You only show your face

‘Cause you know that I’m a star

Kamylle couldn’t stand there and let him talk about her like that. This was the third concert after their "break-up" and each and everytime he performed ‘Replacement Girl’ he would scream that part out, like he was taking a personal stab at her. Things had been kinda shaky between them lately, they only spoke when they had to, only saw each other when it was absolutely necessary and that’s the only way she could do it. At most she was in contact with him five times a day, during meals and twice a day to give him his schedule. It sucked because just a week ago things were ok between them, and now they were acting like enemies. Kamylle walked backstage and off to Justin’s dressing room to hang out with Trace. The two of them had become even closer over this past week. Trace sort of became a stand in for Priscilla, comforting her when she was at her lowest and taking her mind off of Drake at times like this.

"I swear you play with that Wii more than you play with yourself," Kamylle said as soon as she entered the room.

"Haha," Trace began sarcastically, "For your information I don’t have to play with myself."

"Anymore!"

"Shut up! Why are you back here anyways? Is he performing?" Kamylle just nodded before walking over and grabbing the other controller. She joined in on his game of virtual bowling and it wasn’t long before Justin was coming to get them so they could do the group prayer before he went on. Kamylle never paid attention to Justin’s spirituality until she joined this tour. They were talking about religion a few days earlier and Justin revealed that he wasn’t very religious, just spiritual. He was raised Baptist and believes in God, but he’s not the ‘Super Christian’ that a lot of people are claiming to be nowadays.

"We all fall short of glory," he told her, "that what I was taught. I sin, you sin, everyone sins, there’s no way around it. I just pray and repent and let God do his job." Kamylle had noting but respect for this man. She grinned as she watched him walk on stage, screaming just as loud as the people out in the audience. She loved to watch him perform, even from his *NSYNC days. And this boy was like wine, he got better with age. He always found a way to top himself and make his performances better, keep his fans on the edges of their seats, and he didn’t fail this time.

That bitch is crazy

I know she’s crazy

That bitch is crazy

I should’ve seen

The audience screamed louder as Justin covered Gnarls Barkley’s song ‘Crazy’, but putting his own twist on it. From an outsider’s point-of-view it would seem like he was talking about Britney…which is exactly what he was doing. He smiled as he ended the song and ran off stage for his next wardrobe change. He ran into Kamylle on his way to his dressing area and smiled when he saw her shaking her head in disapproval.

"You know that’s gonna be all over the tabloids tomorrow," she said with a slight grin.

"Yeah, I know," he replied before running off. Kamylle rolled her eyes and enjoyed the rest of his show, waiting patiently for her favorite part.

You’ve been alone

You’ve been afraid

I’ve been a fool

In so many ways

But I would change my life

If you thought you might try to love

So please, give me another chance

To write you another song

And take back those things I’ve done

‘Cause I’ll give you my heart

If you would let me start all over again

Kamylle tried to fight ‘em, but she could feel the moisture building up in her eyes.

Little girl you’re all I got

Don’t you leave standing here

Once again

Cause I’ll give you my life

If you would let me try to love you

So please, give me another chance

To write you another song

And take back those things I’ve done

Cause I’ll give you my heart

If you would let me start all over again

And just when the audience thought it was over, Justin came back with this amazing note that not only sent chills up spines but it brought tears to eyes…and Kamylle was no exception. She was wiping her eyes when Justin walked off stage after the encore. He grabbed a towel and bottle of water from Trace and walked to his dressing room and collapsing on the couch. Kamylle stayed on the side of the stage until the applause died down. She got just as much of a rush that he did when he performed and wasn’t ready to let go of it yet. She waited until she saw people exiting the arena before she made her way backstage towards Justin’s dressing room. On the way she bumped into Drake who was on his way to his awaiting car to go back to the hotel. Kamylle looked up and apologized and Drake just stared at her.

"Are you ok? It looks like you’ve been crying," he asked.

"Oh, now you’re worried about me," she replied sarcastically.

"Kamylle, I’m sorry about what happened. I didn’t mean to hurt you."

"Too bad, that’s exactly what you did. Now would you please get out of my way, I’m trying to find Justin."

"You two have been spending quite a bit of time together lately."

"So? What’s it to you?"

"Nothing, I was just making conversation."

"Well I’m finished talking to you for the day; you can conversate with yourself sweetheart," she said before walking off. She found Justin and Trace lounging on the couch, waiting for Wes to call and let them know the car was outside. Kamylle walked over to the bucket by the TV and grabbed two bottles of water. She gave both bottles of water to the guys and sat on the arm of the couch closest to Justin.

"Great show," she smiled.

"Thank you, I try my best," Trace replied sarcastically.

"I wasn’t talkin’ to you, midget." Both Justin and Kamylle smiled while Trace rolled his eyes.

"You know I’m just playin’ with ya," Kamylle told Trace.

"Yeah, whatever," he replied, playfully.

"But Justin, you did have a great show. If those people had half the fun I had tonight they got their money worth," she said, scratching the back of his head softly. Justin smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her down onto his lap. Kamylle giggled and continued to softly rake her nails across the hair on the back of his neck in a slow motion. Justin’s eyes began to close and he nuzzled against her neck, making Trace gag.

"I swear, if ya’ll don’t stop that shit I’m gonna throw up."

"What? We’re not doing anything," Kamylle defended.

"Yeah ya’ll are. Ya’ll are doin’ that sick couple shit. Save it for the room." Justin threw his now empty bottle at his best friend.

"Shut up! It’s not even like that."

"Yeah, really it’s not," Kamylle confirmed.

"Oh ok," Trace replied sarcastically. Kamylle laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Aww, Tracie Poo! Are you feeling unloved?" Kamylle playfully said before getting up and sitting down on his lap. His face illuminated and he wrapped his arms around her middle.

"Now I can get used to this!" he exclaimed. All three of them laughed before Kamylle stood up.

"I swear I spoil ya’ll!" They laughed once more before Justin leaned forward and pulled Kamylle back on his lap.

"Ah," he sighed, "Now things are how they’re supposed to be." Kamylle turned around and hit his chest playfully while he laughed.

"You’re gonna get it Timberlake," she scolded lightly.

"Ooh, I’m shivering in my boots."

"Just wait til we…"

Kamylle was cut off when Wes walked through the door.

"Car’s here; come on."

"Damn Wes, it was just getting good," Trace joked. The big guy laughed at the shorter one.

"Boy, get yo azz in the car," Wes said, playfully pushing Trace. The ride was a quick one and the next thing Kamylle heard was Justin knocking at her door.

"Your room or mine?" These past couple of nights they’ve been watching movies or sometimes just whatever was on TV in each other’s rooms until they’d passed out. It’d become sort of a routine, something to help them relax their minds and go to sleep.

"Mine, since you’re already here. Come on, I ordered chocolate pecan pie."

"Chocolate pecan pie?" he asked, closing the door behind him.

"Yeah, I had a craving," she replied, plopping down on the couch and grabbing the remote.

"You and your cravings, woman," Justin replied, sitting down next to her and picking up her feet to place on his lap. He slid off her house shoes and began to massage her feet as she picked up her saucer of pie. She was in heaven. She was eating one of her favorite desserts, watching one of her favorite movies, ‘Diary of a Mad Black Woman’, and being pampered by an amazing guy. Kamylle moaned and closed her eyes when Justin hit the ‘spot’.

"Are you ok?" he asked, concerned.

"Fabulous," she drew out slowly, "You know you work wonders with those hands of yours," she said, her voice dripping with passion.

"And other things to," he said, slowly raising his eyes to meet hers. Kamylle tilted her head and looked at him, giving him a crooked smile.

"Oh really?" she asked, seductively.

"Yep," he replied, placing her legs on the ground the same that she placed her plate on the coffee table. Justin cupped her face in his hands and slowly brought her face to his before their lips connected. Kamylle felt her heart stop as soon as they had done so, no other man had made her feel this way before. The kiss started off at a leisurely pace, neither one of them wanting to rush through this experience. It wasn’t long before their tongues were involved in a passionate wrestle and that’s when Kamylle realized how great of a kisser he was. She’d never had a guy that could make her go over the edge by just kissing her, and Justin may just be the first.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story