Author's Chapter Notes:

ok, now i actually finished this chapter two days ago, but due to no internet acess on my laptop i couldn't post it. but here's the latest installment! enjoy! oh! and look out for an update to 'Shadow' this weekend!!!

Chapter 13


They were well off into the second month of the European leg of the tour and every night, it seemed like the show got better and better. Justin and Drake got up on that stage and did their performances with even more energy and the crowd was eating it up. The days started to run together and it seemed like the tour was becoming a well oiled machine. On concert days they’d wake up around noon each day and eat before getting ready for that night’s show, and afterwards if everyone wasn’t too tired they’d go out, but nine times out of ten everyone was beat, so they’d just go back to the hotel and crash. Kamylle was falling for Justin, and falling for him hard. At first she thought it was just going to be a rebound relationship, a fling to get her back on her feet after Drake hurt her. But it was quickly becoming something more than that. She didn’t know what to do? She wasn’t sure if he felt the same way about her and was too scared to say anything to him about it, so she kept everything bottled up inside of her.


“Hey Beautiful,” Justin said as he walked over and nudged her shoulder with his.


“Hey,” Kamylle replied in a soft voice. She placed the tank top she was looking back on the display table. They were out shopping with Trace and Tammy on one of their few off days and everyone was relaxing. Out of the entire two months they’d been on this tour this was the first time she’d been shopping, so she felt that she had to make up for lost times.


“I love the shoes here!” Tammy exclaimed, trying on a pair of bright colored tennis shoes.


“I think Justin does too. I don’t know how he managed to get a new pair every week since we didn’t have any free time,” Kamylle said with a smile.


“I have connections,” he responded playfully, “Don’t hate.”


“Never said I was,” Kamylle retorted with a grin. She walked over to the denim section of the store and began looking at jeans when she felt her cell phone vibrating.


This one is for you girl


You know who you are


You only show your face


Cuz you know that I’m a star


She did a small smile when she heard the ringtone. She decided to keep the ‘Replacement Girl’ tone for Drake…since it was his song after all.


“I was worried for a second…started to think something had happened to you,” she said lightly into the Bluetooth earpiece.


“I decided to sleep in on this wonderful off-day we have. I called your room and no one answered.”


“Yeah, I’m out shopping; did you need something?”


“Not really. I just wanted to go out to eat and wanted to see if you wanted to join me.”


“If you would’ve called me an hour ago I would’ve been there in a heartbeat babe. I just ate with Justin, Trace, and Tammy.”


“Oh,” Drake replied and Kamylle could hear the slight disappointment in his voice.


“I’m sorry babe. Maybe we can dinner? How does that sound?”


“It sounds like a plan. I’ll be by your room at eight.”


“Alrighty; see ya then!” Kamylle said before hanging up the call. She picked up the pair of jeans she’d been eyeing through the duration of the phone call and brought them over to Justin.


“Do you think I’d look good in these?” she asked.


“Yeah, but I think you’d look better out of them,” he answered with his eyebrows wiggling.


“Why do you have to be such a perv?”


“Because you like it when I do,” he replied, grabbing her and giving her a bear hug. Kamylle laughed and pushed him off of her.


“Boy, you’re gonna make me hurt you.”


“That’s fine because you hurt me so good.”


“Ohmygosh! Stop it!”


“You liked it!” Justin teased and Kamylle just rolled her eyes.


“Maybe I do, maybe I don’t,” she said seductively before walking off to find Tammy. Justin walked off in search of Trace and found him t-shirt section of the store.


“So when are you two gonna make it official? I mean, everyone already knows anyway.”


“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Kamylle and I are just friends.”


“Yeah, you can cut the bullshit with me. I’ve been your best friends since you were in diapers, and you can’t lie to me. You really like her don’t you?”


“I ---” Justin was cut off when his cell phone started ringing. He’d lost his other Sidekick 3 and had yet to personalize his ringtones on this one so for now everyone had the standard ring, and his text messages were T.I. ‘Big Thangs Poppin’. He glanced at the text message from JC and laughed.


“What?” Trace asked.


“Josh just sent me a link to an article in a rag mag about me and Cam being back together.”


“When are those people gonna realize that ya’ll are through?” Trace asked, laughing.


“You tell me.”


“I don’t know why those people are so interested in you anyway; it’s not like you’re that special.”


“I was just thinking the same thing.” Both guys turned around when they heard Kamylle’s voice.


“I’m happy you got another phone though. What kind of person loses their phone in a coffee shop? I swear you’re the most random person I’ve ever met.”


“But you like this random guy,” Justin said in a lowered tone that only he, Trace and Kamylle could hear.


“I do? Wow. I’m learning more and more about myself everyday,” she said before holding up her shopping bag.


“We’re finished here; so if ya’ll aren’t gonna buy anything let’s go.”


“Yes ma’am,” Trace said as he mock saluted her.


“Keep playin’ midget,” Kamylle replied with a smile on her face. The four of them piled back into their awaiting SUV and headed off to the next stop in their shopping excursion.


“I love that pink bra you got girl, are you gonna wear that during the next show?”


“I may; I think it’s time to change things up a bit,” Tammy replied with a smile. Kamylle turned to say something to Justin and noticed that he was busy texting on his Sidekick and she rolled her eyes.


“It’s a good thing you have unlimited texting because I swear you’re on that thing 75% of your day,” she said playfully.


“Don’t hate,” he retorted.


“I’m not. I feel sorry for you. That’s pretty pathetic that you’re life revolves around that thing and whoever you’re texting,” she said grinning at him.


“You’re just mad that it ain’t you,” Justin shot back with a laugh.


“Oh yeah, lemme tell you about it.”


“Ok, if you two don’t stop that cute couple shit I’m gonna throw up!” Tammy interjected.


“See! I’m not the only one who thinks that ya’ll do that,” Trace added.


“Shut up midget,” Justin said to his best friend, “because we do not do that. We aren’t even a couple.” Those words hit Kamylle like a bullet in the heart. Yeah, it was true that they weren’t dating officially, so technically they weren’t a ‘couple’, but to actually hear Justin say it had struck a nerve.


“Yeah, we’re not even a couple,” she said in a small voice before pulling out her own cell phone and going to her text messages.


{So what did you have in mind for dinner?}


Kamylle scrolled to Drake’s name and number and hit ‘Send’ and it didn’t take long for his response.


{How does seafood sound? I know this little place up the road that has really good food.}


She read the message and smiled.


{That’s a bet. I’ll see you at eight!}


She exited out of her text messages and placed her phone back in her purse, looking forward to dinner tonight with her friend.


~*~


{I’m excited about seeing you 2nite}


{I’m excited about seeing you2, Justin. It’s been too long and we have some SERIOUS catching up 2 do.}


{You keep sayin’ that Cam, what exactly do you plan on doing?}


{You’ll see. Just make sure you’re in your room at 8. Wait, what about that Kamylle chick? You 2 aren’t dating are ya?}


{Nope. We’re just friends. I think she’s talking to Drake actually. They’re goin’ out 2 dinner 2nite so there will be no disruptions. Just me & you Babygirl}


{Alright. I’ll C U 2nite.}


{c u 2nite!}


~*~


They arrived back at the hotel a few hours later, Kamylle and Tammy with arms full of bags. Justin and Trace being the gentlemen that they were helped them carry the merchandise to their respective rooms, Trace to Tammy’s and Justin’s to Kamylle’s.


“What did you do? Buy out every store we went to?” Justin asked as he placed the shopping bags on her bed.


“Maybe,” she replied with a grin.


“So whatcha doing tonight?” he asked before plopping down on one of the couches in her suite.


“Drake and I are gonna grab dinner and then I’ll probably end up crashing in your room tonight; I don’t feel like sorting through and moving these bags tonight,” she said, grabbing her brush and straightening the ponytail she had in her hair.


“I’m happy that ya’ll are back on speaking terms. For a second I thought that you weren’t gonna last on the tour. But then I would’ve just hired you.” Kamylle chuckled at his statement.


“When are ya’ll leaving?” She glanced at the bedside clock before responding.


“He’ll be here in about 30 minutes.”


“Oh, well I guess I’ll get out of your way then. Just knock on the door when you get back,” he said before rising to his feet and kissing her cheek lightly and exiting the room. Justin went straight to the bathroom as soon as he got in his suite to relieve himself. He ran some cold water over his face before walking out the room and directly into a blindfold.


“Damn girl, if you wanted to---” He was cut off when he heard a woman’s voice whisper.


“Shh. Don’t say anything. Tonight is all about me and you and I want you to just sit back and enjoy it.”


“What about Drake?”


“What about him?” A smile crept on Justin’s face and he felt hands on his chest, pushing him back toward the bed. He sat down and the woman straddled his waist before getting to work on his neck. Justin was in heaven.


~*~


Kamylle picked up her purse to answer a text message when she noticed Justin’s cell phone.


“That boy is gonna go crazy without this thing. You’d think that since he depends on it so much he’d keep up with it, but no,” she said to no one in particular. She left her room and made her way towards his, softly knocking twice before realizing that the door was open. She rolled her eyes playfully before entering and immediately hearing a pleasurable groan. Confusion instantly set on her face as she made her way to the bedroom section of his suite. She dropped his phone and stood there in shock when she saw what was going on. The thud startled both Justin and the woman who was straddling him. Justin brought his hands up to remove his blindfold and was speechless when he realized that Kamylle was standing in the doorway, not on top of him…and that the woman who was on him was Cameron.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story