Story Notes:
For Heather.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Happy Birthday. For Heather.

“J! Are you ready?” You yell at me as you come out of our walk-in closet.

Your head is cocked to the side as you try to put on those diamond earrings I got you for your birthday. You look so good to me right now with your long hair in loose curls and your sensual curves in that tight black dress.

I never understood the whole concept of ladies having to have that one little black dress in their closet. At least that was until I married you. That black dress on you makes me want to stay inside our bedroom and never leave the house. The way it fits on your body, the way it hugs all your curves, the way it sways when you sway your hips. That dress on you is criminal, I’m going to go to jail for all those nasty thoughts it’s making me have.

“Justin. Stop,” you uttered as I stand behind you and brush your hair to the side so I can kiss along your neck, “Justin, we have that dinner we have to go to because of your job,” you continue to say as I continue to lick and kiss along your neck.

You let out a moan as my hands circle around your waist, caressing your stomach as I press my hardness against your ass and let you feel what you’re doing to me.

“Honey. We really need to go,” you all but moan out as my hands move up your torso to cup your breasts over your dress.

“I don’t wanna go,” I whisper against your bare shoulder as I slip down the straps on your black dress, fully prepared to take it off of you and take you to bed.

“You should have thought about that before you started your own label,” You say with a giggle and I smile against your shoulder as my hands move to the back of your dress.

The sound of your zipper being undone pierces through the silence of our bedroom as my hands slide your little black dress off your body, letting it hit the floor as I turn you around to face me. My hand cups your neck, pressing you against the wall as our lips meet.

“Justin! Justin! Honey!” You waving your hand in front of my face pulls me out of my fantasy of taking you in our bedroom right now, “Honey, we need to get going or we’re going to be late,” you say as you grab a small black jacket and pull it over your dress.

Your heels click against the hardwood floor as you make your way down the hallway. I rub my chin in appreciation of the way your hips sway back and forth in that tiny dress I’m beginning to love so much on you. Your hair swings back and forth as well and I’m hypnotized by your beauty. Your bare tan legs make me lick my lips with want and I suddenly realize this is going to be one hell of a long dinner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I adjust my tie for the millionth time right before we enter the restaurant, despising the way the paparazzi are taking our picture right now. You stop me before we walk into the restaurant by placing one of your delicate hands on my chest.

“It’s just a tie baby. A simple black tie.” You say with a small shake of your head as you swat away my hands and adjust my tie, retying it so it fits me correctly.

“I’m just so nervous,” I whisper as you nod your head.

“You’re going to go in there and knock them dead. They’ll have no choice but to give you the backing you’re asking for. Just use that Timberlake charm of yours. That’s what got me.” You say before giving my chest a small pat and I lean down to give you a quick peck.

You always know just the right thing to say when I’m internally freaking out.

My hand makes it’s way to the small of your back as we walk into the fancy restaurant. The staff scrambles when they realize who I am, who we are. I want to laugh at the tuxedo waiters who look like penguins but a sharp elbow in the side from you warns me that I need to be serious. This is a business meeting and the only time we’ll have to actually get out of the house.

My schedule’s been so hectic lately with just finishing up a tour and signing new artists to the label, we’ve rarely had any time to spend together. You’ve been taking care of the kids while I’ve been away so when my mom said she’d watch them I jumped at the chance to take care of business and take you out of the house. Now I’m just wishing we had stayed home and made up for some lost time.

I introduce you to Mr. Young, my investor, and his wife as we wait for our table to be set up. I shake his hand as the hostess tells us our table is ready and my hand makes it’s way to the small of your back again as we head to our table.

You’re chatting animatedly with Mrs. Young about our children and their children, turning on that Timberlake charm that must have rubbed off from me. People stare as we walk by and I know they’re not just staring because I’m the Justin Timberlake. No, they’re staring because you look so beautiful all dressed up. I love showing you off as you hold onto my arm.

I pull out your chair and you sit down, crossing those long legs that I love so much when they’re wrapped around my waist, smoothing your hands over the white tablecloth as you get comfortable. I tug at my tie a little bit and clear my throat as I take a seat across from you, watching you with silent admiration as you continue to talk with Mrs. Young.

You don’t stir from your conversation when the waiter comes by and takes our drink order, so I order you a Merlot that I know you’ll love. The candlelight from the candles on the table dances in your eyes as you laugh at something Mrs. Young told you. The light makes your tan skin glow and I imagine you at home in our bedroom with candles placed all around the room.

 

Tuxedo waiters, black tie

White table cloths and red wine

We’ve been planning, this night

Looking forward to it, for some time

Now honey I know you love getting dressed up,

And you know I love showing you off

But watching your baby blue eyes, dancing in the candle light glow,

All I can think about is getting you home

 

I follow you through the front door, closing it behind me and locking it as you turn and face me. You got that southern grin pulling across your face, you know how much I love that.

The house is the quietest it’s ever been and we both know we got the whole night and house to ourselves. You sway your hips as you turn back around and make your way to the staircase, your hands reaching behind you as you unzip your dress, slowly pushing the straps over your shoulder and letting your dress fall to the floor before making your way up the staircase.

You peer over your shoulder at me as your hand trails along the wooden banister and my eyes follow your frame, taking in your black lace bra and matching black lace boy shorts. I follow behind you up the stairs, my hands reaching out to touch you but you stay just out of my grasp until we reach our hallway.

I can’t take it anymore, the way you’re teasing me with that sexy walk of yours. My hands grab your hips, turning you around to face me and stopping you in place before I press you up against the hallway wall. I move my hands up and down your sides, caressing you softly as our lips meet. Your tongue slides into my mouth, caressing mine softly and urgently as my I rip off your boy shorts, tossing the fabric behind me.

You let out a moan as your fingers unbutton my dress shirt and my hands frantically try to undo my tie as our lips continue to caress one another’s. I toss my tie behind me as your hands push off my shirt and it falls to the floor. I grab your hands, pinning them above your head as I press against you.

“Justin,” You moan as my free hand reaches behind you and unsnaps your bra, “Justin.”

“Justin! Justin!” I hear beside me as I shake my head.

“What? I’m sorry.” I say when I realized I just drifted off, fantasizing about you again.

“Your wife was just telling us about all the new artists you recently signed. Sounds like your label is moving along quite nicely. I’d be willing to invest more if I could have a listen to some of the new artists. What do you think?” Mr. Young asks me and I look over at you.

Leave it to you to seal the deal while I’m busy dreaming about getting you home.

 

Walking through the front door, seeing your black dress hit the floor

Uh honey there sure ain’t nothing,

Like you lovin’ me all night long

And all I can think about is getting you home

 

“That sounds great! Just call the office and we’ll schedule some time were we can both meet up. I know how busy you are.” I tell Mr. Young as Mrs. Young gets a call on her cell phone.

My blue eyes drift to you, sitting there all proper-like as you look at the menu, pulling your bottom lip in between your teeth in concentration. You look up from your menu and you toss me a smile as our eyes meet over the table. I reach my hand out to you and you take it, giving it a squeeze before turning your attention back to your menu. I try to do the same but I can’t help but stare at you.

“He’s throwing up?…No, no that’s fine…we’ll be home shortly…just give him some of that medicine the doctor gave him….we’re leaving right now…..thank you.” Mrs. Young says into her cell phone and I squeeze your hand.

Maybe this will turn out to be the romantic dinner that I had planned to begin with before business got involved.

“I’m so sorry but we have to go. Our son’s not feeling well.” Mrs. Young explains while you nod your head, throwing her a sympathetic smile.

“It’s quite understandable. Maybe I can talk my husband into staying for a nice romantic dinner.” You say as they laugh and we say our goodbyes to them.

“Honey, what are you going to order?” You ask as you put your menu down and take a sip of your Merlot.

Your beautiful eyes peer at me over the rim of your wine glass, the red liquid swishing in the glass as your fingertip traces heart outlines on my hand that is resting on the table.

“I-I d-don’t….I really don’t know.” I confess as you giggle at me, taking a glance around the restaurant before cocking your head to the side.

“Go pay the waiter and lets leave.” You whisper as you lace our fingers together and swing my hand back and forth.

I take your hand and kiss the back of it before letting go. I’m in a hurry as I leave the table to find our waiter and tell him that we don’t need to order because I’m taking you home. When I do find him, I pull him aside and throw him a couple of hundred bills and thank him for his time.

You’re smiling at me as I make my way back to the table and hold out my hand for yours. You take it as you rise from your seat and you toss me that look, the one that lets me know what you want to happen tonight.

 

I don’t need this menu, no I don’t

I already know just what I want

Did I hear you right, did you tell me,

Go pay the waiter and lets leave

Now honey I know by that look in your eyes,

And your hand drawing hearts on mine,

That our night out of the house ain’t goin’ last too long

When all you can think about is getting me home

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I unlock the door, opening it with my arm as you walk inside our house and turn off the alarm. I follow you inside and close the door behind me, setting the alarm again as you walk into the kitchen.

I make my way to the living room turning on some slow music and dimming the lights as you enter holding two glasses of wine in your hands. You hand one to me as you take a sip from the other one. I take a sip before placing them both on the coffee table and taking your hand. I pull you close to me cupping your hand against my chest as my arm makes it’s way around your waist, pulling you flush against me. Your head rests in the crook of my neck as we sway slowly to the music.

I brush my cheek against your soft hair as your arm wraps around my shoulders. You pull away slowly to look at me and our eyes meet as I lean down to kiss you. Your soft lips press against mine as my hands try to pull your body closer to mine.

You pull away taking my hand in yours as you lead me to the staircase and I follow you step by step, never letting you pull too far away from me. I press you against the wall once we reach the top and you let out a moan as your back hits the wall. My fingers dig into your hair, pulling your face closer to me so I can kiss you senseless.

My hands slide down the straps on your dress before making their way over your shoulders and down your back, unzipping your dress and pushing it off your body so that it pools around your feet. My fingers skim against your sides and up your back, unsnapping your bra with a flick of my wrists and toss it behind me, not caring where it lands.

I pull back to admire you only to be pulled back into you as you grab my tie. Our bodies press against one another’s, each of us eliciting a groan as your small delicate fingers frantically try to untie my tie. You finally get it undone and toss it to the side, pulling me closer to you by grabbing the collar of my dress shirt. I stumble into you clumsily as our lips bump against each other. Your tongue slips inside my mouth and slides against mine as your fingers make quick work of the buttons on my dress shirt and you pull it off of me and toss it to the ground where it joins my tie.

My hands cup your breasts and I palm them gently as my mouth works frantically against yours. Your hands make quick work of my belt buckle and you pull my belt from my black slacks before feverishly unbuttoning my slacks and pushing them down. All I can hear in the house is our heavy panting as your fingers hook into my boxer-briefs and push them away from my body. My hands move to your hips, smoothing down to your thighs before I rip those pretty black lace boy short undies from your body.

You let out a squeal and smack my chest before muttering, “Those were my favorite pair,” against my lips. I chuckle softly before capturing your lips again and grabbing your thighs. I let out a moan, my head falling to your shoulder as one of your hands reaches between us and grabs my dick, stroking softly as I pant against your skin. Sometimes you just like to touch me and it drives me insane.

 

Walking through the front door, seeing your black dress hit the floor

Uh honey there sure ain’t nothing,

Like you lovin’ me all night long

And all I can think about is getting you home

 

“Come on Daddy.” You plead with me as my fingers slip into your folds.

I spread them while cursing under my breath at how wet you are for me.

“Little girl.” I say with a growl as you wrap your arms around my neck and pull me flush against you, making sure to press your perky breasts against my chest.

I pick you up in one fluid motion, making sure your legs wrap around my waist as my right hand cups your neck. Our foreheads touch as I slide into you, gritting my teeth at how tight you always are. Your wet walls surround me and my eyes roll into the back of my head as I pull out and push back into your wet heat. Moans and groans fall from both of our lips as I set a steady pace. I would love nothing more than to just pound into you but I haven’t been home and tonight is about showing you how much I love you and how much I missed you while I was gone.

Your hips meet mine as our lips meet and taste one another. You let out a groan that sounds like my name leaving your lips when I stroke that spot deep inside and it sounds like the perfect melody hitting my ears. I keep stroking you feeling that pleasure building and building in both my body and yours and I pick the pace, slamming into you over and over, chasing it and chasing it as your walls get tighter and tighter around me. Your body sucks me in one last time as your toes curl against my back and your fingers dig into my hair, giving my short curls a tug that causes me to release my load into your hot heat as you explode around me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“That dinner was good baby. I’m so glad you got the funding you needed. J? Justin? Justin Randall are you even listening to me?” You ask as I shake my head and watch you remove your earrings and place them on top of the dresser with the rest of your jewelry.

Damn it! There I go fantasizing about you again.

I get up from my seat on the bed, removing my tie along the way as I make my way over to you. Your eyes meet mine through the mirror as my arms circle around your waist and I rest my chin on your shoulder.

“Of course I’m listening to you Heather.” I say as I place a soft kiss on your bare shoulder near the black strap of your dress.

You let out a sigh as my hands move down your torso and you lean back into me as I reach behind you and start to unzip your dress, “Let’s get you out of this dress baby,” I whisper into your ear as I push the dress from your body and let it fall to floor, “because all I’ve been thinking about is getting you home.”

 

Walking through the front door, seeing your black dress hit the floor

Uh honey there sure ain’t nothing,

Like you lovin’ me all night long

And all I can think

All I can think about is getting you home

Chapter End Notes:
Feedback is my happy place.

Incomplete
Schnessa is the author of 20 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 3 members. Members who liked Gettin' You Home also liked 356 other stories.
This story is part of the series, The Random Shuffle Series. The previous story in the series is Down on the County Line.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love celebrityj