Author's Chapter Notes:

this was inspired by hearing my own neighbors having squeaky mattress sex.  haha.

sorry if it sucks.  this is only my second visual.  bear with me. 

Squeak.  Squeak.  Squeak-Squeak-Squeak.  

 

“Oh God, fuck me!  Faster!  Harder...yesssssss....right there.”

 

Kayleigh rolled her eyes at the sound of her neighbors having sex wafting through the open window in the living room.  She would get up and shut it, but she had just settled onto the couch to watch her favorite movie on TV, and she didn’t want to get up again.  

 

“Five more minutes, and they’ll be done,” she mumbled to herself, grabbing the remote and increasing the volume.  

 

“Fuck, baby.  Yeah, suck that cock, you nasty little bitch.  You fucking like that, don’t you?”

 

“Oh my god,” she rolled her eyes again.  “Must you be so vulgar?  God, I’m talking to myself.” She sighed again.  This was going to be a long night.

 

It seemed like her neighbors were constantly banging each other, and every time she heard them, it seemed like it was kinkier than the last.  She looked down at her watch and noticed that nearly twenty minutes had passed since she first heard their moans bouncing off the apartment walls, and it didn’t seem like it was going to let up.

 

She grabbed the remote and increased the volume.  Again.  It didn’t matter, though--she could still hear their mattress squeak with every thrust, adjusting from painfully slow to torturously fast.

 

“This is so unfair,” she sighed.  She looked around the room and bit her bottom lip.  It was no secret that she had been lacking in the pleasure department these days.  Ever since she broke up with her boyfriend four months ago, she had been too mopey to even consider another man’s touch.

 

Squeak-Squeak-Squeak-Squeak.

 

“God, I miss Jake,” she whimpered.  Their slight screams and whimpers were starting to make her hot, her body trying to tell her how badly it needed a release.  She could feel her panties starting to get more and more wet.  

 

“I have got to take care of this,” she finished, reaching for the remote and turning the TV off.  She looked around the room cautiously, trying to remember where her roommates were and when they would get back.  She didn’t want to have to take this back to her room--too much walking.

 

She thought mildly back to when Justin and JC, her two roommates, had mentioned they were going to the store.  It was probably about twenty minutes ago?  Maybe thirty?

 

She slowly laid back on the couch, letting her hand move up to her clothed breast and rubbed lightly at the hardening nipple.  Knowing Justin and JC’s shopping history, they would probably be gone for hours.  Maybe they’d even find the bar on the way like usual.  She could definitely rub one out in that time.  Judging by the longing between her thighs, she estimated it would only take about five minutes.

 

“Fuck baby.  Yeah, work your hips, just like that.  Fuuuuuuuck me.”

 

“Mmmm...” she closed her eyes, listening intently to the squeaking of the mattress, much louder now that she had turned off the tv.  She gently undid the buttons to her shorts, hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, and then slid them both down to her ankles in a swift motion.

 

“Freedom,” she whimpered.  She felt the cool air slide against her newly exposed skin, hissing lightly.  She readjusted her body on the couch and spread her legs, ready to get her release.

 

As the couple continued their loud, audible assault, she snaked her fingers to her core, dipping the tip of her middle finger into her wetness before moving it back to her clit.  God, she couldn’t remember the last time she had a release.

 

“Oh God.  Oh God, Oh God, Oh God.”

 

“Oh God, indeed.” She whimpered a little more, her fingertip moving in slow lazy circles.   Her legs slowly parted a little more for easier access, imagining that her ex was there, fucking her the way that her neighbor was fucking his girlfriend.  “Oh, Jake.”

 

She was just about to slide a finger deep into her core when the door swung open, a strangled scream yelping out as she saw Justin and JC standing in the doorway, groceries in hand.

 

“Oh, shit.”  She just laid there, hand still buried within her core, her naked half open and visible to them.  She didn’t know what to do.  She tried to move, to say something--anything--but she couldn’t.

 

Justin just stood there, jaw dropped.  He had always wondered what she looked like naked, but he was too afraid to ever say anything since they were roommates.  Granted, she was only half naked, but there she was, laid out in all her glory--playing with herself on the couch.  He smirked as he looked back at JC.

 

JC chuckled a little.  The oldest of the three, he just shrugged it off and moved into the apartment to shut the door behind them.  He grabbed the groceries from Justin’s hand and walked into the kitchen.

 

“You need a little help, Kayleigh?” JC smirked.  “You haven’t gotten any in awhile...the neighbors finally got to you, huh?”  He didn’t even look to see that she still hadn’t moved, frozen on the couch.

 

“Uh...uh...” she tried to get out, but she was too embarrassed.  Her cheeks had turned a bright red, not making eye contact with them.  

 

Justin slowly walked over, gently kneeling down in front of the couch, his hand reaching out and touching her knee, his finger lazily tracing circles on her skin.  He knew he was being bold, but he knew how painful it was to listen to the neighbors fucking their brains out when all you really wanted was to be in the same blissful heaven.

 

She looked down at him, her eyes getting wider as her eyes focused on his fingers, slowly inching closer to her now throbbing center.

 

Squeak-Squeak-Squeak.

 

Her heart beat raced, and even if she wanted to, she couldn’t stop Justin.  She looked up and caught his eyes in hers, and the look she gave him was all he needed.  He swiftly grabbed her hips, pulled her towards him, and he buried his face deep between her thighs.

 

His tongue was long and nimble, pointed at the end, and he slowly and torturously started working it inside of her hole, probing as deep as he could.  Soon, his tongue moved up to her clit, his fingers replacing the locale his tongue had just abandoned.

 

JC looked up from putting away the groceries when he heard a strangled moan that wasn’t coming from the neighbors.  His jaw dropped when he saw Justin’s curly headed face buried between his roommates naked thighs.  

 

“What the fuck, Justin?” he mumbled, slowly walking into the living room.  He saw Justin look at him, but he didn’t cease his motions, obviously intent on bringing her pleasure.

 

Kayleigh managed to open her eyes slightly, seeing JC standing over both of them, his arms were now crossed over his chest, and he was looking at them expectantly.

 

“Well, don’t just stand there, Josh,” she moaned quietly, her eyes closing again as Justin plunged two fingers inside of her.

 

JC stood there, in awe.  His two roommates were really going to fuck in front of him.  On his couch.  “Oh, hell no,” he mumbled.

 

In a flash, JC had pulled the coffee table fully from the couch and closed the distance to his gorgeous blonde roommate.  When he reached her, he slowly gripped the fabric of her small tank top and pulled it over her head, releasing the gelatin-like globes from their cotton prison.

As soon as her breasts were free, JC’s mouth descended on them like a bird would it’s prey.  His hands were squeezing her breasts roughly, his tongue lapping at the skin, nibbling lightly on the soft flesh, feeling it harden beneath his touch.

 

“Oh God,” was all Kayleigh could get out.  The assault Justin was doing on her pussy was almost too much, and the immediate addition of JC’s lips and fingers on her nipples was making her dizzy.  This was much better than Jake and the neighbors.

 

Squeak-Squeak-Squeak.

 

Justin looked up, smirking when he saw Kayleigh fully naked for the first time.  He had been fantasizing about this for a long time, and JC knew it.  And here they were, naked in the living room.  His dick hardened in anticipation.

 

He moved to let JC slide between her legs, watching his head disappear effortlessly, starting his own assault on her trembling core.  In the meantime, Justin pulled the shirt over his head and worked swiftly to get his jeans off, pushing the heavy material off his hips until he could kick them into the corner.  His hard dick was exposed, the air swirling around his legs, sending a shiver down his spine.

 

Kayleigh managed to look up, her eyes catching Justin’s naked form standing next to her.  Her eyes caught his before moving down his muscular chest, catching a glimpse of his extremely long cock.  God, he was huge--at least a good 8,” with a big girth.  

 

“C’mere,” she managed to whimper out, her fingers making the ‘come hither’ motion to him as JC started sucking and nibbling on her clit in a fashion that she had never felt before.  As she reached up to grab his penis, her back arched in pleasure, causing her hand to slide up Justin’s shaft effortlessly.  

 

“Oh my God.  Fuck yes.  Faster...faster.”

 

Justin watched as she took his penis into her hand, and his head slipped back.  He worked his way closer to her when he felt her lips on the head, lapping at the pre-cum that was leaking out of him already.  He was throbbing with desire.

 

JC looked up to see Justin, and he could tell that she was ready and willing for a nice fuck.  He also knew that Justin had been pining after Kayleigh for a long time, debating on whether he should give him the first crack.  Instead, he opted to take her first, giving Justin the opportunity to have her last.

 

JC gently worked his clothes off in a hurried fashion, watching Kayleigh give Justin head and he grunted.  He grabbed the base of his cock, pumping his shaft a few times before he plunged into Kayleigh without warning, his lips finding her nipple and biting hard as he started to fuck her slowly.

 

Justin looked down, seeing JC fucking her, and part of him was ripped with jealousy.  How dare he fuck her.  It was one thing to give her oral sex, but it was a complete different story for him to fuck her, particularly first, without even clearing it with either part.  He went to go protest, but Kayleigh’s fingers started gripping his balls, and his mind momentarily went blank.

 

“Holy shit,” Justin responded. He felt his penis hit the back of her throat, and his legs started to shake.  “Baby...baby if you...god...I’m so close.  I’m...” he warned, but then he felt her suck so hard that he couldn’t hold it back.  He came violently, his hot liquid spilling out of her mouth and down her neck.  God, it was the hottest thing he had ever seen.

 

JC smirked as he watched Justin blow his load, moving his hips faster inside of Kayleigh so he could get a release.  He stared up, trying to find Kayleigh’s eyes, but she was busy making out with Justin, watching his hand snake down her body to find her clit.

 

“Oh god...Justin...Josh.  Fuck.  This...I’m...so close,” she whimpered as JC pumped faster.  The addition of Justin’s hand on her clit, and his tongue in her mouth was dizzying, almost too intoxicating for her to handle. 

 

And then the first wave hit her.  She felt the tingling creep up her calves, stop briefly at her inner thighs, and then make her way to her core.  Her entire body tensed up, and her walls started to clench Josh for all he was worth.  She cried out in the throes of passion.

 

JC grunted as he pulled out, nodding to Justin to tell him that it was his shot.  And then he got an idea.

 

“You want to take the front, I’ll take the back?” he asked, his voice serious.  He looked down at Kayleigh, who was now coming down from her high.

 

“Umm...I don’t know.  That’s a little kinky for me.  I um...I don’t know...” Justin replied.  He was always a little more bashful about sex.  JC would do anything.

 

Kayleigh interrupted them.  “I’ve always wanted to try.  I just didn’t have anyone that I could trust.”  Her voice was meek, but there was something in it that made him okay with it.

 

“Okay, let’s do it,” Justin finished.  He watched JC exit the room he assumed to get some lube.  While he did, he grabbed some towels, gently wiping off the cum that had drizzled down Kayleigh’s throat.  “Sorry about that,” he finished with a slight blush.  He smiled at her weakly.  God she is so beautiful.

 

Kayleigh blushed as she looked up at Justin.  “You didn’t have to do that, thank you.  I um...kind of sorry you walked in on me, but I’m kind of not,” she started.

Justin was about to tell her that he wasn’t sorry one bit, that he had been dreaming about the day that he could pull her into his arms and make love to her, but he didn’t get the chance.  JC was back, and he was ready for action, lube in hand.

 

“Let’s do this, kids.”  JC smirked and walked back over.  He sat on the floor and made sure to lube himself up liberally.  He then pulled Kayleigh down gently into his lap, kissing her shoulder gently.  “You sure you’re alright with this?” he asked.  He was always the adult, always so sure of himself.

 

“Y-yeah.  I’m ready,” Kayleigh replied, looking up at Justin with a soft smile.  It was evident that she was slightly nervous, but Justin took her hands and helped hold her up.  He watched as JC affixed his long, thick penis at the entrance to her beautiful ass.  His breath caught in his throat as he watched JC disappear, a pained face appearing onto Kayleigh’s.

 

“Are you okay,” Justin asked quietly.  She nodded and gave him a weak smile.  He watched her move slowly on top of Josh to get used to the feeling, and she finally nodded to Justin that she was okay and ready.

 

He smiled as he gently moved over her.  He reached up to caress her face, gently pushing some of the hair off her shoulder and out of her face.  He trailed a single finger down her jawline, her neck, to her breasts.  There, he cupped them gently, leaning in to lick and kiss at them tenderly.  His touch was much more loving and gentle than JC’s.

 

HIs blue eyes looked up into hers, silently asking her for permission.  He found a way to make his way between her hips, trying to shake the awkward feeling of having another man beneath them.  He tried to think about the fact that it was just him and Kayleigh.  

 

He leaned down to kiss her, getting lost in the passion between them before he slipped inside her, groaning at the feeling of her tight walls.  He could feel JC pulsing inside of her adjacent wall, and it felt good.  It was an extra layer of friction.

 

“Holy shit,” he mumbled. “You’re so tight, Kay,” his nickname for her slipping past his lips easily before crashing down on her.

 

It wasn’t long before they had fallen into a rhythm.  Justin would slide into her effortlessly, varying his pace, and JC would pound into her roughly.  JC would fondle her breasts while Justin made out with her.  The whole thing was weird, but oddly pleasurable.  JC actually liked the feeling of Justin’s balls sliding against the base of his cock before it would slip into Kayleigh.

 

This was a feeling that none of them had ever felt before.  The intensity coursing through Kayleigh's body was insane.  She had never ventured to have anal sex before, let alone have two guys at once.  It was crazy to feel JC's frantic pace, pushing into her intensely as Justin moved against her in another fashion.  The friction was intense, but she had never felt so good.

 

It wasn’t long before JC had come inside Kayleigh, holding her body violently as the sweet pleasure rippled through him.  He called out her name and gripped her hips painfully.

 

“Sweet Jesus, Kayleigh,” he mumbled.  He looked at Justin, silently asking him to stop so he could pull out.  He did so and gave him the nod, giving Justin the alone time that he needed with Kayleigh.  He grabbed his shirt and pants and went into his bedroom to shower.

 

Justin focused back on Kayleigh, now that it was his chance to have her to himself.  His gaze was intense, but there was a twinge of something more there that Kayleigh couldn’t place.  He smiled when he felt her hands running through his hair.

 

“Baby, I want to make you come,” Justin whispered in her ear.  “Can you do that for me?”

 

Kayleigh smiled.  Justin always cared so much...it was endearing.  “I don’t know...can you make me come?” she whispered in his ear playfully, nibbling on the lobe.  “Why don’t you show me what you got, big boy?”  She was tired, but she needed a release, and she desperately wanted to feel Justin fill her every last crevice.

 

He just stared down at her for a second before he nodded his approval.  He gently slid his arms beneath her shoulder blades, pulling her body close to his.  The feeling of her breasts pressed tight against his chest was intense--but it wasn’t nearly as intense as the feeling of her legs wrapping tightly around his waist, or the pleasure that shot through his body from her kiss.

 

He slowly started to work his hips faster, letting them gyrate in a fashion that allowed him to hit every spot of hers, working her hips like a master.  He could feel his breath getting shallower, and the need for a release was even greater, event hough she had just sucked him off a few minutes ago.  More than anything, he wanted to come with her.

 

He stared into her eyes as he pushed his hips just a little faster, making sure that his hip bone was pressing firmly against her clit.  He watched as her head rolled back, exposing the soft flesh of her neck.  God, she was beautiful.

 

He moaned, nibbling softly at the expanse of her neck, sucking and nibbling on the collabrone as his hips worked her good.  His thrusts started to get even faster, until he couldn’t hold it back anymore.  He needed to give them both a release, and he needed to do it soon.  His hips started to work at a feverish pace, increasing with every moan and whimper that came out of her mouth.

 

And then he felt it.  Her walls clamped tightly around him, and he nearly lost it.  He held out, pounding her with thrust after thrust, pulling her body as close to his as possible, grunting wildly in her ear as the sound of their skin slapping together filled the room.  “You like that baby?”

 

She grunted in response, her thighs starting to tremble as he pounded her further into oblivion.  “God yes, Justin.  Just a little faster,” she whimpered.  He obliged easily, lifting up further on his arms to give him better leverage.

 

Her body started to convulse, her walls clamping tightly around him, milking his long, thick cock for everything he was worth.  She felt him start to shudder on top of her, his thick, sticky liquid filling her insides as her nails scratched down his back in pleasure.  She watched him twitch and grunt as his orgasm ripped through his body.

 

They slumped together after the intensity of their orgasms subsided, both of them panting and writhing from the happiness that was washing over them.

 

Justin was the first to lift his head to look at her.  “I’m so glad I walked in on you today,” he whispered.  “I’ve wanted to do this for a long time,” he whispered, his forehead pressing against hers.

 

She smirked, her core and her ass sore from the intense fucking she just had, but she was happy. “Me too, especially with the neighbors constantly fucking each other’s brains out.  I’m...a little embarrassed, but happy.”

 

Justin chuckled.  “Maybe next time we can force them to have sex because of us, instead of the other way around.”

 

“Mmmm...maybe...” she whimpered tiredly.  “Guess we’ll have to try that out next time...” she trailed off.

 

“I concur,” he finished, nuzzling his nose into her neck, silently battling in his head if he should ask her to make him a sandwich.  Luckily, sleep overtook him before he had the chance to ask.  Oh, the pleasure of being roommates.


Completed
ninabina is the author of 15 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Roommates also liked 36 other stories.
This story is part of the series, The Dirty Series. The previous story in the series is Doctor, Doctor. The next story in the series is Puck Handling.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: threeway dirtyseries roommates