Author's Chapter Notes:
Here is the next chapter.
 

 With my back towards the crowd and head tilted downwards facing the crowd I had the microphone held straight above my head. I could almost feel the blood leaving my face. I was about to kick off this show. I am standing the very top of the lift, I feel my knees go a little weak. I reach up and feel the necklace around my neck... he is always with me... I open my mouth with the opening line...

"You Know I'm A Dreamer... But My Heart's Of Gold, I Had To Run Away High, So I Wouldn't Come Home Low, Just When Things Went Right, It Doesn't Mean They Were Always Wrong, Just Take This Song, And You'll Never Feel, Left All Alone......

The crowd was purely amazing.  "I'm On My Way... I'm On My Way... Home Sweet Home... Tonight, Tonight... I'm On My Way... I'm On My Way... Home Sweet Home"

            This song had true meaning tonight. Who knew that I would have my dreams coming true. I had never thought in a million years I would be standing on Justin Timberlake's stage just moments before he was taking the stage and singing three songs. Two of my very own songs, that were going to be released on my album. My album. That thought still scared me a little.

            The crowd had done a standing ovation and was screaming louder and longer than normal. Most of this crowd had to be my friends and family. This was too much.

"Thank you Pittsburgh. It feels great to be home. The next song I am going to sing is a song that I wrote for my mother. She is here tonight." I point at her and smile. "In all my life I have never met someone so strong willed. She has made me the person I am standing here today. This song is for her. No more worries Mom!"

The music starts, "Mama you taught me to do the right things... So now you have to let your baby fly... You have given me everything that I will need... To make it through this crazy thing called life...." I can see my mom staring at me. My voice gets a little shaky but I start the chorus.

 

"And I know you watched me grow up... And you only want what's best for me... And I like I found the answer to your prayers... And he is good. So good... He treats your little girl like a real man should... He is good. So good..." I look over to my left and look Justin in the eyes, "He makes promises he keeps... No, he's never going to leave... So don't you worry about me... Don't you worry about me..."

 

            I can see not only my mother is in tears but Kia and Stacy as well are in tears. Mission Accomplished. This is actually the first time Justin has heard the song, one of the rare songs that he hasn't heard. I look over to my left and he is still standing there watching me backstage. He wipes his eyes. He must have been crying as well.

"Well, now that I made everyone cry, let me give you an extra treat. This next song is actually the first single. It is called "Finding My Own Way." When I first started writing the song, it was supposed to be about me finding my own way in life, but it turned out to be finding my own way to record a song, and deal with Justin looking at me as the artist he was producing and not his girlfriend. But of course it can be taking in so many different ways. So anyways it will hit the radios soon but this is a treat just for Pittsburgh."

            I knew that this moment had to an event. Everything could come down to this very moment. With a nod from Justin, I gave it everything I had.

            "I can hear my heart pound... Like there's never been another sound... In this whole wide world around, I am the only one now... And I can feel my bones shake... Like my body had an earthquake... And the walls are about to cave... It's about to go down..."

                "So let me down easy... Let me down slow... Let down easy... Let me down slow... Everybody's got to hit the bottom of... Everybody's gotta find their own way... To go."

"And I can feel his words creep out... Like I never had the chance to speak up... It comes so fast I can hardly breathe, I can hardly breathe now... I don't want to be alone now... I feel so far from home now... It's a game I don't want to watch, play out..."

I stood there for a moment, just taking it all in. This was really reality now. I was frozen in that spot, but I knew Justin was about to take the stage. I walked off to find Justin still standing next to the stage. "There are no more worries for your mother. I'm not going anywhere. I love you, you did amazing"."

Rushing into the green room, I changed and went to sit in the audience. I was going to enjoy this show with my friends before I had to join him on stage. Security wouldn't let me go alone now. They stayed in the crowd the entire time I was there. It was so funny to have people turn around and take pictures of me in the audience or to have people ask if they could take a picture with me. I had become used to it over time with Justin, but they were asking me.

            Justin's show was truly amazing. He knew exactly how to work the crowd and he knew what to do to make people scream, in and out of the bedroom.

           

****

            We are about to walk into Club Diesel, one of the biggest and very successful bars in Pittsburgh. The owners were aware that we were coming but by the look of the security guy at the front entrance, he is surprised to see us. The crowd that has gathered outside was lined up around the building. This club was never a VIP style club when I had came here years ago, but it has gotten so busy in the last year that there is a waiting list to get it. Luckily I am with the biggest celebrity on the planet because everyone with us walked right in the front door.

Once those girls, you know the ones I am talking about. The ones with the skirt that is too short and not even cute to make up for it, bleach blonde hair, spray tanned and easy wrote on their foreheads see that it is Justin Timberlake walking into the club they are immediately kissing ass to get through the front doors. I heard one of them say something about they would take that man home tonight. I have a warning for them or any girl attempting to get close to my man tonight, he is mine. I will be the only one going home with him tonight.

Justin and I walk in hand and hand right into the VIP area they had prepared for us. I guess the owner really did his job because even the bar tender that we had was surprised that we were her guests. You would think he would have at least told his staff, but it was a good thing they didn't know. At least they couldn't spread the word that we Justin were coming. At first she was really nervous and shaking but Justin made fun of her and she calmed down. Sometimes laughter is the best thing to get over embarrassment.

The owner came up to us and said that the entrance to the club had been shut down. The bar was beyond full and that if we wanted to go onto the dance floor we could, the security would make sure that we were safe. Justin tried to tell him that it wasn't necessary that he was used to dealing with huge crowds of people. But he also understood that his bar's name was on the line if something went wrong with him here.

Justin leaned into me and asked if I wanted to dance. We walked onto the dance floor and started dancing, really dirty dancing. I had never seen Justin like this. We had been to bars before, we have been really drunk together but this was a side of him I had never seen before, I was not complaining, I really liked it. He was touching me in ways that he shouldn't be touching me because I wanted more. I wanted all of him. Finally I couldn't take it anymore, I whispered in his ear... "Come with me to the bathroom." He knew exactly what I wanted.

We are running down the hallway, hand in hand stopping to kiss up against the way, making me want him even more. Finally we reached the private bathroom, I shut the door behinds us and I had him pinned against the wall. I reached down and locked the door. I was going to get exactly what I wanted. He started removing clothing with frenzy and lifted me up around his waist. I latch my legs around him. The sound was very loud in the club and I was glad for that, because I was not being quiet by any means but neither was Justin.

            I don't know how long we were gone but we walk out of the bathroom and Kia is yelling, "There you two are, I don't even want to know what you were doing in there."

"What's up Kia?" Trying to wipe the ‘I just had sex in the bathroom look off my face.

"Nothing, we just got worried, we haven't seen you guys in a while. There are some crazy fans here tonight that are out to find Justin. It's funny to hear them talk about him like this big ‘celebrity'."

"It's weird because we just know him as Justin."

Justin chimes in, "I am standing right here, I can hear you."

Kia laughs and says, "Yea we know." I love that my friends love him as much as I do.

            We returned inside the VIP area we are dancing around just having fun... I turn around to order a drink from the bartender and there stands someone that shouldn't be in Pittsburgh. Someone that shouldn't be standing this close to me...

 

"Ashley?"

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Song Credits:

Motely Crue - "Home Sweet Home"

Carrie Underwood - "Mama's Song"

JillandKate - "Finding My Own Way"

 

I didn't realize how short the chapter was anyways Please don't kill me for the cliffhanger!



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story