Author's Chapter Notes:

I have to say, two chapters in two days is pretty darn good. Plus I have the next chapter done as well. I have to edit it though.

Hope you enjoy.

 

I woke up with the sun in my eyes coming through the blinds thinking, ‘Wow, how much did I drink last night?' The sun is hurting my eyes so bad. I must have drunk too much last night. I get up and pull the dark curtain over the blinds. As I climb back into bed, Justin pulls me closer to him, wrapped up in his arms, naked. I assume we had sex last night or this morning... whatever you can consider it. We both must have been very drunk because there are bruises on my arms, which look like he has me pinned down pretty rough. He has marks along his arms that look like they are from my nails. What happened here last night?

Finally I climb out of bed and walk into the bathroom. I see that there are bruises on my thighs as well. When I see those, all the moments of last night's events started to flutter back. I could remember every single detail. I now remember the amazing rough sex with Justin. But I also remember exactly how the night ended before we returned to the hotel. There was a minor issue....

You know just when you think your world has changed and people have moved on you get a realization that sometimes people, they just never get past things. And sometimes there are people that live in a different world then the rest of us. That's the case with who is standing right in front of me. Drama was about to unfold. Right here in this bar, right in front of everyone. But it had to be dealt with. I wasn't going to let her walk into this bar, and think she can get away with anything she wants.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I am standing right in front of her, looking directly into her face. I could feel the blood beginning to boil. Why on earth would she be here, in Pittsburgh? Didn't she get the hints when Justin told her to stay away? Didn't she take the legal papers he filed seriously?

"I thought Justin would need a good piece of ass... since it's been a while for him."

"What are you talking about?" Of course I am talking with my hands and they are flying around.

"Honey, I am sorry to be the one to inform you but Justin isn't happy with you. He has made it very clear to me that he is unhappy." I wish she wasn't pregnant because I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to just beat the living hell out of her. I wanted to so bad. Why did she have to be pregnant... if she wasn't pregnant than we wouldn't have been dealing with any of this.

"Oh really, he wasn't saying that about five minutes ago when we were fucking in the bathroom." My voice is getting louder and louder, "Justin has everything he needs and wants right here. If he wasn't happy, he would be gone by now. I satisfy my man more than you could ever even think about doing." Kia has now come over to see what is going on. When she see's who it is, she is pissed off. "What the fuck are you doing here?" We really are a lot alike.

Ashley gets snippy, "I'm sorry I don't know who you are but this doesn't involve you. You need to back up." She is bobbing her head back and forth like her words actually meant something.

"Bitch please, if you are anywhere near my best friend or her boyfriend this does involve me. So why don't you take your skank ass out of this bar and leave us the fuck alone. You are a nobody that wishes she had Melissa's man. Keep dreaming sweetie, it isn't going to happen. Go find your baby's daddy. That is if you can narrow down the search."

"I am here to see Justin. He called me. He asked me to meet him here, in this bar, in Pittsburgh."

            Was she serious? I knew that there wasn't any possible way that this was true. I didn't even have to defend him, I knew that this was complete bullshit on her part. Security has now rushed into the scene. "Melissa there is issue that we need to take care of?"

"Yes, she needs to be removed from the premises"

"I am not leaving, get Justin. He asked me to meet him here." She is determined to see him. So I told Kia to get Justin. He walks over and is like "What the fuck."

"Justin baby they are trying to make me..."

He interrupts her, in a tone I have never heard from him. "Don't fucking baby me. You are not my baby. That is not my baby, I want NOTHING to do with you."

"Justin you know you love me. Why don't you just fess up to it?"

"I don't love you. I have never even thought about you other than that one drunken mistake of a night. What happened to you? You have turned into this psycho stalker. This wasn't the Ashley I thought I knew."

"You told me you loved me."

"I am damn sure I didn't because I never use that world with someone that is just a piece of ass. And to top it off you were probably at the top of the list..."

"I was?"

He smiles really big, "Yes, you were at the top of that list. However the list was ‘Worst fuck of all time." She gets really quiet.

"You should really stop pretending in front of your girlfriend it is getting old."

"You seriously have an issue. You need some kind of mental evaluation. You have totally made up an entire relationship between us that never nor will it ever exist. I think it is time you leave. Don't come within 100 yards from me or Melissa. I will have you arrested."

"You have to have a restraining order for that."

"Well aren't you a smart one now. It will be ordered in the morning. Trust me on that one. Now get the fuck out of here."

"Babe, don't do this just because you are trying to keep your girlfriend in the dark."

Justin looks even worse now, "I don't know how many times or ways I can fucking tell you that this, this thing you seem to think we have. It doesn't exist. You have made it all up in your mind. When will you come to terms with that? You have got to realize that you have a child on the way. Do you even know who the father is yet? Do you realize that this child is going to suffer if you don't get your head screwed on straight?"

"This is your child Justin. I have told you countless times."

"That child is NOT mine. The doctor has confirmed that."

"This is your child. Why can't you see that?"

"Why can't you see that this is not my child?"

I interrupt them not because I am about to implode on her, "You will never get it through you thick fucking head. Justin does NOT love you, nor will he ever. Justin is not the father of your child. I am with Justin. I will always be with Justin. I will be his wife and the mother of his children one day. The sooner you realize this, the sooner you will be sane again."

She just rolls her eyes, which makes me want to start pounding her in the face.

"Melissa, I am not sure who you think you are but you cannot tell me that I have to leave the bar."

The owner has come up behind me now. "You're right Ashley, I can't tell you to leave..."" I point behind her, "But he can."

            Security removed her, but that doesn't mean I have calmed down. She is a piece of work that is for sure. How could someone want to live in that delusion? It doesn't make sense to me.

Justin walks over to me and grabs my hand, "I'm sorry that I have involved you in this situation. She is crazy to say the least. Please don't let her ruin this night for you."

"I'm sorry, I am just a little ticked off and my blood pressure is through the roof."

"Do you want to go to the hotel?"

"No, I am fine. Just need a minute."

            He sat there with me just holding my hand, and then he starts laughing. "She honestly thought the sex with her was good... It may have been good on her part because, well I am pretty damn good in bed but my god she has never had sex like we just had in the bathroom. Wow.... that was pretty damn amazing." I am hysterically laughing now; my face falls into his lap and I'm just taking in this moment with him. I love the smell of him. His scent is so natural yet it is so him. He was truly the love of my life. How did I get dealt the large stick this time? I whispered, "I love you. I am so in love with you" The smile on my face could have been mistaken for the world's largest cheesy smile, but I was just happy! I really loved him. I Melissa Roberts was hopelessly in love with Justin Timberlake.

 

Justin woke to up find me drinking a cup of coffee from room service without him. "Where's mine?" I bobbed my head back and forth and said, "I thought maybe you other girlfriend was going to get it for you?" I crawled in to bed with him and a nice hot cup of coffee that he had wanted so bad. Did he really think I would forget to get him a cup? He laid the cups down and climbed on top of me. "Honey, she wishes she could wake up to ... this, every morning and bring me coffee."

"She has no idea what she is missing." He was being sarcastic yet serious at the same time.

"She really doesn't." I was a very lucky woman to have a man like him. He is pretty amazing.

"What do you want to do before we leave Pittsburgh?"

"At this very moment...." I reach down and grab a hold of him and the gentlest way and make sure he knows exactly what I want ..."I only want one thing."

"I think I can handle that request..." he starts kissing me, then my nose, then my neck, then my chest....

 

            So the last morning in Pittsburgh was a selfish choice, but I was happy with the choice that we had made. Everyone had been out just as late as we were so they were not up and moving around yet. The bus was leaving at two o'clock sharp and here it was one thirty and we were just now jumping in the shower. Priorities I guess.

He finally sees all the bruises, while were in the shower. "Where are these from babe?" he is caressing them. There weren't any contusions under them just light bruises.

"You don't remember last night?" I smile really big.

"Depends on what you're talking about?"

"Well these are from last night..." I point at the ones on my thighs, "... along with these ones"

"Oh my god, I did that to you?" he looks angry at himself. "I remember the sex from last night, I remember it being pretty damn amazing but I didn't think I was holding onto you that rough."

"It's fine. I bruise easy."

"I feel so bad." He kisses the bruises.

"Don't even worry about it. The sex was worth these bruises that will go away in a couple days."

"I will have to remember to be more careful." He is seriously mad at himself

"You will do no such thing. That sex was perfect. If that means I get a bruise, then I do."

"You do like it rough... "

"Exactly."

We throw our things into the suitcases and run by and tell everyone goodbye and try to make it to the bus before we piss off the driver and the tour manager. It's not like we have a show tonight, its tomorrow but it's a sixteen hour drive to that next stop. Let's get this trip over with. At least I will have time to finish some things on the bus. Maybe even write a few new songs.

Chapter End Notes:
Sometimes, I just have this story on my mind and can't think about anything else.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story