I woke up thinking I didn't know where I was. The memories were starting to flutter back. The rush of being pushed against the wall. I'm pretty sure I don't have any clothes on.  The frenzy of removing the clothing. I was not alone in the bed. His lips on mine, his hands all over my body. His arm wrapped around me. The feeling of being on top of the world in his arms. I slowly move thinking what have I done, I really screwed things up with him now. To my surprise, it was him lying next to me. I remember everything, the touch, the feelings, the emotions, and the ecstasy. I have a sudden release of worry. He rolls over and wraps he arms tighter around me. I fall back asleep in his arms.

"Good Morning, beautiful, how do you feel?" he asked.

"I feel great. I think I drank a little last night.  At first I wasn't sure where I was, who you were, or why I didn't have any clothing on. However I figured that all out pretty quickly. Seeing that our clothes are thrown everywhere. My first thought that they were removed in a very quick movement and you took advantage of me... or I took advantage of you. I don't know which it is right now." I laugh. "So how are you doing this morning, Justin?"

"I thought I was going to feel like shit, however waking up next to you has its perks. I only wish that we could continue what we were doing last night. Maybe let me take advantage of you this time."

"So I take it I took advantage of you last night?"

"Something like that."

I look at him, into those deep blue eyes, I cave in. It didn't take much to convince me. The tenderness of his hands caressing my face, then down my entire body was enough to just let it all happen again. Never in my life have I felt this level of satisfaction. You always think you have good sex, until you find someone better. It felt like more than just sex with him, it felt like a little more. I don't have one night stands, that's not who I was. I didn't like spending the night with someone I had just met.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"It doesn't matter, if you have food here I can make you some breakfast, I don't mind cooking." I actually enjoyed cooking.

"We can either go get food to make, or we can call for room service. It doesn't matter. I don't normally keep food in the hotel." he laughs joking. I laugh because it's different for him. He can just drop hundreds of dollars a day on food and it won't make any difference to him.

We decided to make breakfast for everyone. I called and told Stacy to get everyone's butt up; I was making breakfast to be here in an hour.

As we drove to the store, he is holding my hand, watching me, like we were teenagers or something. I tell him, "I don't hook up with someone and spend the night; you have got to feel special right about now." He laughs thinking I must be joking. "You know, the first six months with my ex I would not stay the night. That was a sign of weakness to me, my how things have changed." He smiled and said, "I guess I must be special."

A simple task to get breakfast was an adventure to say the least. Finding everything we wanted was a challenge. I think we bought every breakfast food there was in the store. I guess I never noticed there were people following us until he got a little moody. "Who really wants a picture of me buying milk, eggs, and bacon? Seriously there is nothing entertaining about me buying food." He had a little attitude now. "Unless I was going into a sex toy store and buying strap-on and demonstrating it... it's not entertaining at all."

"If you are in need of a strap-on, I think we are in trouble. I need a penis not some plastic thing." I had to lighten the moment because he was getting a little frustrated.

Then he thought for a minute. He leaned into me and whispered "I'm so sorry... These pictures are going to be everywhere. There is a new girl on Justin's arm. I didn't even think about it. How stupid of me. As long as I have been in the industry, you would think that I would remember shit like this."

He continues to apologize; I interrupt him "Justin, its fine, I should have remembered as well. It's really okay. Don't stress over it. It's not worth it. It will be ok."

 "It actually is worth it. I don't want to hurt you." We gather our stuff and get out of there. As soon as we get out of the store the flashes are almost unbearable, it was non-stop. People are yelling, who is the new it girl? Who is the new flavor of the week? I chuckled; help load the grocery's and got in the car.

On the ride back to the hotel he got a call from his PR firm. He needed to know what to say about this new girlfriend. What did he want the press to know? "How do you know about this already? I literally just walked out of the store with her." Justin kept shaking his head. He didn't want to have to deal with this.

"Well Justin, there were pictures of you in the airport with her, pictures at the beach, in the bar, on the boardwalk, there are pictures of a lot of things going on in Mexico." "Shit" he says. "I don't care what you say. I really don't."

We returned to the hotel and he still seemed to be still upset by those photographers following us.  I asked if he was ok and he said yes but he just didn't seem like he was ok. I was sitting on the counter in the kitchen area. I pulled him close to me and said, "I'm not worried about all of this. Please don't worry about it. I want to eat breakfast, lie on the beach and have a great time with you. Please stop worrying about this. I had an issue with it, do you really think I would have went with you. I know we just met but I'm not stupid. I should have thought about it as well. It's not your fault." He said, "I'm sorry, I am just ... Every time I meet someone I am interested in getting to know they ruin it for me. The person never gets to know me before they know what they have to endure. I really like you. I know it's only been a day, but as much as someone could like someone in a day, I do. I know I'm rambling now but I just want a chance to really get to know you." He rambles just like I do. "I want to maybe see if this could go somewhere."

I was stunned. The scared part of me wanted to run. Run as fast as I possibly could out of that hotel and jump on a plane and fly back to Ohio. What do I say to that? How do I respond? What do I really want out of this? I wasn't sure. I looked at him and said "I am not going to lie to you. I want to see where this is going, but I am a very stubborn person. I am closed off to nearly everyone. You have come a very long way in just one day. If anything is going to scare me off it will be my own insecurities with relationships. It will have nothing to do with you or your career. If I have an issue with something I will tell you." He looks somewhat relieved and understands. We have both been hurt in previous relationships. We know how far to let ourselves go before pulling the cord back.

 The gang arrived just when I thought they would, twenty minutes late. I know my friends very well. I am the only person usually on time. They all compliment how good everything smells. There was fresh fruit for everyone to enjoy while everything else was set up. We sit down and Stacy asks, "So, what's the plan for the day?" I wanted a simple beach day. Spend the day lying on the beach, playing volleyball, walking on the beach then tomorrow maybe doing parasailing or going out on a boat or something. They all thought that would be a great idea, a day to relax and enjoy the weather. Justin said he would arrange to get us a boat to take out tomorrow.

After breakfast I went to the condo to shower and get ready for the beach. They were all kind of weird with me, like they wanted to ask questions but didn't want to prey. I wasn't going to divulge too many details but I would at least listen to them. I turned and said, "What do you want to know?" The first question I knew was coming. Kia says, "Did you sleep with him?"

 "How did I know that would be your first and only question? Since when do I ever tell you about my sex life? I'm not going to answer that question." I immediately turned red and walked away. I never tell them when I sleep with someone, but they already knew.

Steve chimes in, "That's a yes. I figured he would get what he wanted. He better not hurt you. I will hurt him..."

"Calm down Steven." I interrupted him "It's not like I'm in love with him. It will be fine." 

They boys leave the room and Stacy asks "How was the sex?" I shake my head, "I am not giving you any details." Kia has this worried look on her face, "So where is this going? You're not the type of girl that just hooks up with someone. He lives in L.A., you live in Ohio. Not to mention the fact that he is fucking Justin Timberlake. I'm worried for you Mel."

 "I don't know how to explain it. I normally would have walked away from the situation and not thought twice about it. I don't want to be the me that people know me for. I don't want to duck in run when someone wants to have a relationship with me. I am done with that part of my life. If this goes wrong, it goes wrong. I can't compare every guy and every relationship to him, and the choices he made. I deserve to be happy. I do need your support, because if this does go wrong I'm sure I will fall apart. I will need you guys." I paused "It's not because its ‘Justin Timberlake', it's because it's Justin. It's the southern boy from California that has made me very smitten and is interested in the person I am. I don't even know if he wants anything. This could be just a Cancun fling, who knows..." They both hug me at the same time and say that it's a choice I have to make and if this is the choice, they will deal with it. He's a great guy, he is super nice, and wants to just hang with you and your friends, that s a great sign.

Finally after I had been grilled, we headed for the beach. Justin was already there by the time we go down to the beach. He had a section set up for us, I swear sometimes like he hires people to do things and then shows up. I wanted to relax in the sun before doing anything else. I'm a sucker for a tan. He walks over to me lifts me off the ground and swings me around, kisses me. I am looking down at him when he asks, "Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight, just the two of us?"

"Yes, I would like that very much." I replied. "Is this a casual dinner, a semi-casual, or a dress up kind of date? This is a date right?"

He chuckled. "I always dress to impress! And yes this is a date, our first date. I have something special planned."

 "Should I be scared?"

"Maybe, a little."

The entire time we were lying on the beach and playing volleyball there was photographers there. It started as two guys, and then it was four then ten. I don't know what is so interesting about a day at the beach to take pictures of however they never went away. The scene got so crazy that the security ask Justin to leave. He hates that he can't do simple things like this. I wonder what dinner is going to be like.

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story