In The End:::::Intro:::::  

Intro

Los Angeles, California

February 1st 2009 (Sunday)
 

 The little brunette girl, dressed in a cute little jean skirt rolled her eyes dramatically. At the very young age of four, Andrea was telling her best friend, Daniel, that her daddy could dance better than his.

“My daddy is better.” she repeated for the hundredth time that afternoon.

“No he’s not. My daddy said he got punk-ted.”

“No he didn’t.” the little girl said walking over to the baby carriage she had just gotten from her Grandma.

“Yeah he did. Who cares, my daddy is still better.” Danny said continuing to dig out his favorite toy from the sandbox. The toy that the little girl had thrown in there.

 The glass sliding door of the house slid opened and a brunette, wearing sweats and a tank top stepped out, phone in hand. The kids watched as the brunette walked closer to them.

“Let me get the kids in the bath and I’ll see you when you get home.” the brunette said with a wide smile across her face. Andie, the duplicate of her daddy’s face walked the carriage towards her. “You guys ready for a bath and cartoons?”

“Yay!!” the kids said in unison.

“I’ll take that as a, yes!!” the woman said with a laugh. “Danny you’re mommy said it was okay for you to stay the night, sweetie. Isn’t that cool?”

“Do I get to sleep in the big bed by myself?”

“Yup. All by yourself.”

“Is daddy coming?”

“Yes Andie, your daddy is on his way.” the woman said following the kids inside the house.

 After letting each kid take a bath in different bathroom on opposite sides of the house, the woman finally walked into the kitchen and rested her head on the counter. The kids where now watching a marathon of the still popular, Sponge Bob. She smiled every time when she remembered showing her daughter a picture of her daddy with Sponge Bob, himself. Andie, who thought the world revolved around her daddy, had been so impressed to know her daddy had met Sponge Bob.

“Hi baby.” she was startled into consciousness by the unexpected whisper on her right ear.

“What took you so long?” she said stretching.

“I’ve been here about an hour. You were peacefully sleeping on the counter. I didn’t want to wake you.”

“Oh my God!!! Andie!! Danny!!”

“Shh. They are sleeping upstairs.” her husband said grabbing her by the waist. “You okay?”

“I’m fine. I can’t believe I just fell asleep with the kids in the house.”

“They didn’t even notice. They were both asleep when I came in. I took them to their rooms and now they are peacefully sleeping. Now I have to take the other baby to her room.” he said kissing her neck.

“Oh God. I’m so sorry.”

“About what? It’s alright.”

“No, it’s not alright. I can’t handle going to work so early and then coming home and doing everything in this house. Not to mention your daughter’s antics. I think maybe we should go ahead and hire someone like you said we should.”

“Baby, I told you we should of hired someone. Even before Andie was born. But Mrs. I-can-do-it, wouldn’t listen to her smart husband.” he said with a smirk on his face.

“Don’t patronize me.”

“Aww, you’re cranky. We’ll have my mom makes some calls tomorrow. Okay?”

“Whatever.”

“Okay?” he asked again.

“Yeah, okay. Can we go to bed now. I’m not even hungry anymore.”

“Of course we can go to bed. When have I ever denied that to my beautiful wife?”

“Can't think of even one time. So, are you excited?” she asked as her husband turned the downstairs lights off. He grabbed her hand and led her up the winding stairs.

“Yeah. Very. I sign the record deal tomorrow. But I’ll tell you all about it tomorrow. Right now I think my wife needs a little TLC.”

“A little Timberlake Love and Care sounds really good right now.”

“Just pray your daughter doesn’t start missing her daddy in the middle of it all. AGAIN!!!!!” he said laughing.

“That’s not funny. That little girl is as crazy as her daddy.”

“Hey, I didn’t make her by myself, Mrs. Timberlake.”
 

Justin Meets Sponge Bob

one



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story