Author's Chapter Notes:
i know, it's been entirely too long. writer's block is a bitch. here's hoping i can get back on track. enjoy!

 

 

 

It’s no secret that Madison Fox’s life is full of dramatic event after dramatic event.

The singer reached superstardom virtually overnight. Her A-list status made her a prime tabloid target and she gave them plenty of ammunition. Hard partying. Quickie nuptials to a childhood friend, followed by an even fast annulment.

A year later, Fox found herself in the middle of another surprising marriage, this time to pop star, Justin Timberlake.

By all accounts, the couple was happy. Timberlake appeared in one of Fox’s music videos, the two were spotted at countless events together and even welcomed Rolling Stone into the home they shared, for an in-depth interview. However, the couple was still plagued by rumors of infidelity and divorce.

Fox seemed to slowly spiral out of control as the media intrusion on her life intensified. In January of 2008, she was arrested for public intoxication and indecent exposure. The singer pled guilty to both charges and paid a few small fines.

Several months after her arrest, Fox’s camp announced that she and Timberlake would be divorcing, citing irreconcilable differences. Although, rumors swirled that the two were still involved. Shortly after the couple’s divorce, Fox fired manager Jc Chasez, who later wrote a tell-all book exposing the Fox-Timberlake union as a sham, created by Timberlake’s management.

Once their divorce was finalized, the pair struck up an actual relationship and stayed together for nearly two years. The down fall of their relationship is credited to Timberlake retiring from performing to start his own record label, and a drug problem that landed Fox in a rehabilitation clinic for sixty days.

After her stint in rehab, Fox decided to step out of the spotlight. She cut ties with former record label, RCA and many speculated that she’d retired completely. That speculation ended four months ago when Fox was spotted entering Timberlake’s Tennman studios.

In June, Timberlake announced that he’d signed a new act to his label, in hopes of rectifying the failure of his first artist, Keri Butler.

The Ledge started out as a Fleetwood Mac cover band in Bayfield, Colorado. Fox joined the line-up after the original lead singer left to raise her children. The band quickly took off, thanks to Fox’s guidance and powerhouse vocals. They signed with Tennman Records in May, and even managed to reign in Fox’s former manager, JC Chasez, to help helm their career.

The band is now quickly approaching the release date for their debut album. The first single from the self titled disc will hit radio later this week and the band will embark on massive promotional tour, slated to begin in Fox’s hometown of Chicago.

Madison Fox has hit rock bottom quite a few times, but has managed to pick herself up each time, and come back better than ever. She’s been called many things during her time in the spotlight, but this much is for sure, she’s resilient.

The public fell in love with her instantly, thanks in large part to her down to earth charm and an uncanny ability to grow with her core audience.

The world wants to see this young woman succeed, and if the early reviews of The Ledge’s first single are any indication, she’ll do just that.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: sequel celebrityj triangles