Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm going to give this a try. It popped into my head after playfully arguing with my mother over who gets Maxwell in the 'Bad Habits' video. Lol. Enjoy. 

She sat at the dining room table on a warm summer day, her brow furrowed in frustration as she held the pen between her teeth. Her thoughts moving back and forth like a ping pong ball as she stared down at the paper in her hands. The words seemed to grow bigger and bigger as she read them.  All the words weren’t  making any sense to her as she looked over them all. It was her last year of college and this application for graduate studies was overwhelming. Bio-this, Micro-that, all jumbled words to her yet she needed the classes more than anything.  The sound of laughter caught her attention as she heard the porch door open loudly.

 

“Oh stop it, Justin!” She heard her mother giggle in delight. Still sitting in her chair, she watched her mother and her much younger boyfriend carry bags upon bags of miscellaneous items into the living room. The thought of those two together made her stomach turn in tight knots of nausea.

 

“Jamie!”  Justin called her name from the door. “Come help Vita and I with the bags.”

 

Reluctantly she stood from the chair, dropping the paper and her glasses to the table. She dragged her flip-flop clad feet against the hard wood floor to the front door and immediately felt the heat hit her face. She was soon regretting stepping outside when she saw the truck was loaded with even more stuff. Jamie shook her head at it all. Justin was always buying her mother things that she didn’t need. A new hair dryer here, a dress there, jewelry galore. Vita was forty-three for crying out loud! That’s a fifteen year difference between Justin and her mother but it didn’t matter, at least in Vita’s eyes. Nothing mattered in Vita’s world. ‘We’re all skin and bones’ Vita would always retort when she heard the town gossip on her relationship with this younger man.

 

But the flesh is weak, Jamie thought to herself as she made  her way towards the truck. Her mother’s back was turned towards her as she giggled while going through the bags. “Mom?” Jamie called to Vita as she turned around and handed her bags.

 

“Jamie, take these to my room and set them on the bed.” Vita said cheerfully as she handed the large white bags to her daughter. The bags were big, white, and decorated inside by red perfumed tissue paper. Jamie grimaced at the thought of the it’s contents. She didn’t want to even think about Justin and her mother in that way.

 

As she trudged her way towards the front door, she collided with the hard chest of the aforementioned. She stared up into his blue eyes, apology reading all in their gaze. Those sapphire gem orbs seemed to make her breathe in admiration and hatred all the same. There were times where she’d stare at him, admiring the physiognomy he inherited from his southern ancestors but there were other times-

 

“Sorry, step-daughter.” Justin said with a chuckle and a pat to her shoulder. She listened as he whistled and jogged down the steps. She gripped the bags tighter in her hands and walked anxiously inside. Just as there were times of admiration of Justin’s beauty, there were times, like the moment that just transpired, where she wanted to gouge his eyes out.

 

“He has some nerve calling me step-daughter!” Jamie thought aloud as she walked up the stairs and turned down the hall towards Vita’s room.

 

She dropped the bags on her mother’s bed, watching them fall over on their side. The red paper that peeked form it’s top made her insides boil. They were from a store that she mentioned to Justin in passing. It was a conversation that was private between them, a time that she didn’t want to ponder on. She began to walk out of the room when she heard the truck’s engine roar outside. Walking over to the window, she watched as the truck moved up the street, her mother’s arm waving goodbye as Justin stood behind waving back. Jamie sighed, holding her fist to the window pane.

 

Jamie didn’t want to face him now. She didn’t want to see Justin or be alone in this house with him.  He was her mother’s boyfriend and that fact alone meant so much. She was suppose to loathe the ground he walked upon, be angry that he was trying to replace her father but she couldn’t conjure those feelings to appear. Especially not when they were so close in age. She was twenty-three years old; six years Justin’s junior. Why or how could Justin possible want Vita always bothered Jamie so much. She couldn’t fathom a reason for such an act. Vita should be dating men that were balding and had fat bellies in Jamie’s view.  Vita shouldn’t be dating a tall, lean bodied twenty-eight year old who is old enough to be her son. It wasn’t right to the protocol of man!

 

A knock to the door brought Jamie out of her trance. She knew that soft knocked belonged to Justin. He’d knocked on her door many times before in that manner. She looked at his reflection through the window as he walked towards her. Her body became rigid when his arms cover her waist. He bent down to her neck, inhaling her scent while placing a kiss to it. She sighed and felt the guilt envelop her.

 

“Don’t be angry.” He said softly to her. “I bought you something.”

 

Jamie closed her eyes, trying to block the stinging tears from falling. It was all lies from a sapphire eyed smooth talker. She tried to break from his grasp but he held her tighter, making the hold warmer than before. She felt herself become weak. She felt her body go to mush underneath his touch. She looked down at his hands, mesmerized by the way they looked and felt against her skin.

 

“How long will she be gone?” Jamie asked finally able to get out of his grasp. She turned to see Justin’s face look her with a look of lusted happiness.

 

“ ‘till morning.” He answered huskily lifting Jamie off her feet, wrapping her legs comfortably around his waist. “You’re all mine.”

 

And just like that, she melted away into his hold. The kisses led to Justin walking out of the room and down the hall towards the guest room, a place that was all too familiar to them by the darkness of night or the colorful days, just like this afternoon. He kicked the door opened with Jamie still gripping tight to his body and fingering his closely shaved head. He bent her down to the bed, never breaking their lips as the clothes disappeared; two shirts, her bra, and his boxers fell to the floor.

 

Their bodies clung to one another in heat as they laid against each other. His torso moved back and forth as he moved in and out of her, Jamie’s legs crossing over Justin’s thighs not wanting to let go. She could feel her orgasm heating up, clenching his dick inside of her with much persistence. Justin gritted his teeth, reaching beneath him and bringing Jamie’s leg up higher, her feet touching the headboard of the bed as he met her depths at a new angle. She felt the tear streaking her face at how good he was getting her. It was good to her, just so good to let go.

 

He slipped in and out of her folds, letting their bodies mold to one another as their climaxes reached their peak. The high between them came down as they stared at one another. This act between them was black. Black in mind, heart, and soul as they always connected. Justin fell back on the bed beside Jamie, sighing satisfied as they looked out at the bright afternoon sun. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: affair triangles