Chapter One

His hands roamed my intoxicated body as I steadied myself against the wall. His tongue ran across my lips and I nervously allowed him entry tasting the bitterness of alcohol he'd been sipping on all night. His hands finally rested on my hips as he pulled from the kiss, his blue eyes full of lust burning into mine.

"You're drunk."

His voice was low, but I was still able to make out his words over the loud music that boomed around us and shook my head.

"Not that drunk.....buzzed."

He smiled leaning down closer to me, his breath hot as it blew across my face.

"Drunk enough to regret it in the morning?"

My breath caught in my throat and I could feel my legs trembling as I shook my head finding a small amount of air in my lungs to whisper.

"No....no regrets."

He nodded taking hold of my hand and pulled me through the crowd of the club out to his car.

*************

That's how the whole thing got started.

It's been over a year and I don't regret it.......I don't think......no, no regrets. And that is what makes this whole thing so wrong, or at least I believe it should be wrong.

It started out as just sex and nothing more, not that that made it any better, but it did make it easier, for me at least. But over time something had changed. The way he touches me, kisses me, looks at me......it's like now.....we're making love. Like now a small piece of him is mine….a part of me belongs to him. At least that's how it feels to me. But I know he feels it to. He has to. I can feel it in every part of his body when we're together, and that's what's wrong. It's just plain wrong.

Let me explain........My name is Rilyn.....Rilyn Michaels. I grew up in Tennessee with my best friend Morgan. I met her the first day I walked into my kindergarden class and we've been inseparable since. Even when her family moved to a different part of town and she had to go to a different school we still remained close and were together every weekend.

She got her first boyfriend in fourth grade when she started her new school and so began her on again off again relationship with a blue eyed, blond haired little boy named Justin.....Justin Timberlake.

I had met Justin a few times growing up, but there was no friendship between us, just acquaintances. Their relationship ended when Justin went away to do the Mickey Mouse Club, but was on again when he returned home after the show ended. Justin then moved to Florida to be in a group and the relationship held strong till he left for Europe. They always kept in touch and remained close no matter what the situation was.

After Morgan and I graduated from high school we moved to Florida so she could once again rekindle her relationship with Justin. Justin got Morgan a job at Jive, of course, while I took a job at a nursing home where they helped pay for me to go to nursing school.

We got a small townhouse we could afford, but Morgan spent most of her time at Justin's house or on the road with him. Justin and I had gotten to know each other over the past three years and had formed a close relationship. The past year is what had brought us the closest.

Morgan had worked her way from being a simple secretary to having some type of title. What that title was I don't know exactly and to be honest could really care less, but she spends a lot of time traveling now causing her and Justin to be apart even more than usual. I, as best friend, became her fill in, the only one she trusted, with Justin.

Now....Morgan is beautiful. Long blondish brown hair, size two frame, green eyes, and a perfect tan, but I was no ugly duckling. My honey blond hair hung just below my shoulders of my size six tanned frame complementing my blue eyes but I was simply ordinary. Not as breathtaking as Morgan, and thanks to work, school, and being the 'stand in girlfriend' I never had time for a relationship of my own.

I found myself being drug to more banquets, openings, and clubs than I really cared for. But Justin always showed me a good time and was always the perfect gentleman.......well...until that night.

Morgan had an out of town engagement and Justin had an invitation to a club opening. So I, as stand in girlfriend, had to fulfill my duty. I threw on my jeans, sandals, and white sleeveless shirt throwing my hair into a ponytail and applied my makeup. The club was nothing extravagant, just another dance club with loud music and a bar where the celebs would run up a tab drinking over priced liquor, so I once again kept myself simple.

Justin arrived picking me up and we headed off to the club. The music was loud, the liquor pouring, and I entertained myself watching Justin as he sipped on an unfamiliar mixed drink while I had my usual sex on the beach, just one, as always. I'm not a drinker, so I can't handle much liquor and Justin would always smile at me with a shake of his head and continue to party on. we danced a few dances and thanks to the huge crowd and what little liquor coursed through me I was overheated in every sense of the word.

My head was a little woozy as I made my way down the dark hallway to the restroom splashing water on my neck to cool me off and try to regain a little of myself back. The restroom was becoming just as crowded as the rest of the club so I moved back into the hall leaning against the wall closing my eyes enjoying a moment of peace when I felt the heat of a body standing way too close for comfort. I opened my eyes to find Justin standing in front of me, his head tilted to the side staring.

"Ready to go?"

I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head.

"Not unless you are. Want you to have a good time."

He grinned placing his hands on the wall on either side of my head and leaned down, just a bit, getting closer to me.

"Good time huh?"

He moved in closer tracing his lips along my neck and shoulder, his tongue occasionally swiping at my skin was cool to my heated flesh. I closed my eyes sucking in my breath and holding it as I steadied myself against the wall. His hands roamed my intoxicated body and he moved, flicking out his tongue running it across my lips. I nervously allowed him entry tasting the bitterness of alcohol he'd been sipping on all night........

And so the story began. Now here I am a year later, still replaying that moment in my mind over and over and wondering how could something so wrong be so right? @2003July:lancesharmony



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story