Chapter Two

 

I sat in the family section watching as the guys sat on their stools talking to the audience and exciting a crowd of screaming frenzied teenagers.

I had saved up enough money to pay off my time left of school and a few months rent and I quit my job, letting Morgan talk me into touring with the guys for a few days. One of the stops would be Memphis and I was looking forward to seeing my family. Morgan wasn't going to be joining us until we arrived in Memphis due to business so that left me alone with the guys for two whole days.

I wasn't used to being around the other four guys so my time with them proved quite interesting. Lance and Joey usually rode on a bus together, but Chris had joined them putting me on the bus with JC and Justin and I was as nervouse as a hen in a butcher shop.

JC and I had sat up my first night on the road watching movies and discussing art while Justin laid on the couch pouting waiting for JC to go to bed till he fell asleep himself. That morning we arrived at the hotel and dropped off our bags boarding the bus again to head over to the arena.

The guys spent the morning walking around getting a feel for the place and later that afternoon we had lunch followed by sound check, meet and greet, and then headed back to the quiet room to relax before the show began. I was getting a first hand look at how hectic their schedules were and just watching them exhausted me.

The show that night was great, as usual, and the excitement of the crowd made even me feel all giddy inside. I looked at my watch realising the end of the show was close so I got up from my seat and made my way past the stage to the back, turning to glace behind me as I felt a presence and smiled when I spotted Tiny.

"You don't have to serve and protect me you know."

He laughed falling into step next to me and automatically placed a hand of my back out of habit. 

"Yes ma'am I do. Wouldn't want Justin on my tail."

I walked out the doors to the bus pondering his statement and stopped turning to him as I reached the door of the bus. 

"First off it's not ma'am, just Rilyn."

He smiled and nodding his head as I continued..

"Second.....what makes you think Justin would come after you if you didn't watch me? I'm not family and I'm not his girlfriend."

Tiny pushed on the bus doors stepping back as the driver opened them and placed a hand on my elbow to guide me up the steps.

"Well ma'......Rilyn.....it's my job to watch over the boys and those close to them, and it's also my job.....Ms. Rilyn...to know who those close to them are. I may not be Justin's usual bodyguard....but I do know that you are pretty special to Justin and that's all I need to know."

He waved his hand toward the bus and smiled. "Your chariot awaits ma'am."

 

I snickered climbing aboard the bus, and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge leaning against the counter waiting for JC and Justin to crash thru the doors at any moment. I took a drink of my water replacing the top and sat it on the counter just as Justin climbed onto the bus. His eyes locked with mine and I had never seen the look in them before that he held in them that very moment. A look of lust....hunger....want...and need were all rolled into one and with one fluid motion he strode up to me wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me from the ground. My arms instantly wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist as he carried me to the back of the bus crawling onto the over sized couch on his knees and layed me back gently onto the soft cushion.

I loosened my legs and arms from around him and placed my feet on either side of him with my knees raised just slightly and watched him as he pulled his shirt from his sweaty body throwing it to the floor. He reached for the button on his pants and I gasped, watching his every movement.

 I knew it wouldn't take long to get to the hotel and I wondered if JC would walk onto the bus at any moment, but I was afraid to mention any of this, afraid to even take a breath, for that look was still burning in his eyes and it was almost too frightening. Neither one of us had spoken a word and he stood from the couch letting his pants fall to the floor along with his briefs and reached down for the button on my jeans unhooking them and sliding them down my legs with my panties tossing them to the floor. He crawled back on his knees between my legs in a cat like motion and reached for the bottom of my shirt  pushing it up and over my head as I slightly sat up allowing him to do so. My bra quickly followed and he laid back down on top of me, his lips meeting mine as his tongue needed not beg for entry meeting my open mouth. He position himself at my entrance, both of us breaking from the kiss gasping as he slid into me with a quick shove. His movements were slow...painfully slow...and I arched into him encouraging him to go faster as his hand grasped at my hip pushing me back to the couch holding me down.

"Slow baby......let's go slow."

His lips met mine once again in a slow sweet kiss as our bodies held their steady rhythm never losing a beat.

 

To say I was falling in love with him was an understatement. I had already fallen......hard and my heart and soul ached from that fall. This man did things to me no one else had before, but he could never be mine, and the reminder of that hurt too much.

 

I felt his body tense as he held his rhythm pushing his torso up bythe palms of his hands moving his sweaty body from mine. My walls tightened around him and I once again arched into him feeling his final thrust as we released together. He lowered his body to mine meeting me in a passionate kiss before resting his head on my shoulder.

 

The bus had long since arrived at the hotel and a soft knock was heard at the door. He slowly pulled from me standing up to retrieve his clothes putting them back on as I followed his lead. Once we were both dressed he turned giving me one final kiss before opening the door to find Lonnie standing before us with his arms folded across his chest and the tiredness showing in his eyes.

"It's 1:00 in the morning boy. Can we go inside and get some sleep?"

Justin laughed with a nod of his head and ran his hand across his sweaty face. "Yeah, we're ready."

Lonnie headed toward the doors of the bus and Justin reached back grabbing my hand as we followed him thru the bus and let him step off ahead of us. He stepped down carefully looking all around and moved to the side allowing room for us to step off. Justin let go of my hand walking down the steps and into the small crowd of fans that had managed to hang around thru the late hours hoping to get that last glimpse. I reached the bottom step and looked around at the crowd of females waiting for Justin and I turned to Lonnie with a nervouse smile. 

"Go with him. I'm fine."

He nodded and quickly caught up with Justin rescuing him from the clawing hands and shoving him into the hotel lobby to the waiting elevators shoving him inside. Justin turned looking for me as they stepped inside and frantically looked to Lonnie.

"Where did she go?"

Lonnie shrugged and grabbed the door before it could close shut.

"She told me to go ahead, she'd be fine."

He huffed angrily and scanned the lobby waiting to see if she had made it inside.

"You know better than that man. They'll devour her out there."

I stepped into the lobby and ran toward the elevator as I saw them waiting and  Lonnie let go of the door letting them close before the fans could reach us. Justin shocked me by grabbing my arm pulling me to him with a rough jerk. 

"Don't ever do that again. Always stay with Lonnie or one of the other guys when we come across a crowd like that. Anything can happen and you as well as Lonnie know that."

I was too shocked to say anything so I simply nodded following him off the elevator as the doors opened and held me eyes to the floor remaining quiet. When we reached my room I pulled my keycard from my pocket ready to slide it through the lock when Justin's arm circled my waist pulling me down the hall to his door. He let me go turning to Lonnie taking his keycard and running it through the slot quietly cursing when it didn't open. I shifted from foot to foot watching Lonnie from the corner of my eyes as Justin jiggled the handle running the card through again and shoved the door open as it clicked. I grabbed the door holding it open as he stepped inside and I turned to Lonnie avoiding eye contact.

"Sorry about earlier."

His large body shook as he lightly laughed and nodded his head.

"It's ok. Justin just needs to prove he's a tough guy once in a while so we let him."

I smiled finally looking up to his warm face as he gave me a knowing smile back and nodded walking off down the hall. I closed the door turning to find Justin no where in sight. The room was huge and I couldn't understand why the guys would waste so much money on such extravagant rooms that they would spend less than eight hours total in. A couple of days maybe....but eight hours? that was ridiculous. I slowly moved through the room into the bedroom where I could hear the water running in the shower and I leaned against the wall waiting for him to come out. I had no idea why he had brought me with him......I mean I had some idea, but Justin and I had never spent a complete night together. A few hours...yes...but one of us would always get up and leave.

 

My breath caught in my throat as he stepped out of the bathroom, beads of water runnign down his perfectly defined chest, and a towel hanging low around his waist leaving just enough to the imagination. He moved in the same cat like motion as he did earlier toward me placing his hands on my hips as he reached me and  lowered his head whispering as he nibbled along my ear.

"Stay........stay with me Riles."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story