Author's Chapter Notes:
The next couple chapter are going to have a lot of dialogue but I think it’s needed. You get to see them really getting to know each other.
 

What felt like forever, I stand there and wait for him to answer the door. Maybe he changed his mind, maybe he didn't want to have dinner with me now. The door finally opens, and he is on the phone. He smiles really big and says, ‘Wow" he looks down to my feet and back up to my face. "Mom, I got to go now. Emily just got here. I will call you tomorrow... I love you to." He drops his phone in his pocket, reaches out to hug me. "You look... amazing."

"Thank you." I blush. "You don't look so bad yourself."

"Come in. Sorry my mom wouldn't get off the phone." He leads me into the kitchen which smells like heaven.

"Your mother knows we are having dinner?"

"My mom is like my best friend, she knows everything."

"Everything?"

"Ok, maybe not everything." He smiles at me, never once taking his eyes off of mine. "So, how was your day at work? I hope I wasn't a pain in the ass today for you."

"Actually I only had a couple issues regarding you today." I take a seat at the island and watch as he is checks on the food in the kitchen.

"Nothing major I take it, I didn't get a call from you."

"Justin, how often in the past have I called you about things?"

"Not many, I guess you know how to do your job."

"You are learning quickly. It was a rather slow day in the office, which was great for me. I was able to get out of the office at a reasonable time."

He sits down next from me, "Do you ever get out of the office before the sun goes down?"

"If the sun is going down, my clients are usually getting into trouble so it makes a long day for me."

"Are all your clients as well behaved as I am?'

I laugh, hysterically. "Most of my clients are better behaved than you."

He puts his palm over his heart, "Me? I am the innocent one."

"Yea sure... but at least you don't have a sex tape that I have to deal with... You don't have a sex tape with you and an ex or a random hookup I have to worry about right?"

"Not that I'm aware of. Don't take this the wrong way, I like porn and can do wonders but if I was with the person I care deeply about I don't want to share that with someone else."

"Good answer, Mr. Timberlake."

"You make that sound so dirty."

I drop my elbows to the counter, resting the palm of my hand on my chin. "Does that turn you on Mr. Timberlake?"

"More than I want it to at this very moment."

"Well than I am doing exactly what I should be doing." A smirk creeps up on my face then I wink at him. I was flirting with this man. I was flirting with Justin Timberlake.

"Stop that." He turns and checks the oven again.

"Ok then I will change the subject. When did you lose your virginity?"

He turns quickly to look at me to see if I was serious. "You're joking right?"

"Nope, I like to jump to the details."

"I am not answering that question right now."

"Why, are you still a virgin? Will I need to teach you a few things?" What the hell has gotten into me?

"You can teach me anything you want... as much as I would like to talk to about sex..." he is adjusting himself... "I ... want to feed you first."

"Oh, so you think there is going to be something else later?"

"A guy can dream."

"Dreams are good." I bounce my head back and forth, "Well since I can't talk to the virgin about sex... hmm..."

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure. How personal?"

"It's probably the most personal question anyone could ask you."

Well that made me a little nervous. "Ok. Let's hear it."

"How did you mother die?"

My face was blank, I didn't expect that. "It...I..."

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked." He seemed to be disappointed with himself.

"No, it's ok. I just have never spoken to anyone about her other than my best friend, Lexie, since she died."

"I understand if that is too personal right now."

I think he deserved to know. "She died in a car accident. We were both in the vehicle. I lived and she died." I felt the tears begin to fill up my eyes. He sits in the chair next to me, simply listening to every word. "I was supposed to be the one driving but I was tired and she said she would drive... We were on our way home from an event for the agency I worked for in San Diego... A drunk driver hit her side of the vehicle and it killed her on impact. I remember screaming her name but she never answered me... she was already gone..."

He whispers "I'm so sorry..."

"We were talking about everyone's dresses and how beautiful they were... which turned into what my wedding dress would look like one day... that was the last conversation I had with my mother. And knowing that she won't be there to see my dress the day I get married is hard to imagine."

"She will be there, watching over you. I know it's not the same but you have to believe she will be there, if anything just in your heart."

"Yea I know. It's just not the same."

I don't know if I could be as strong as you are... and deal with that every day. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for."

"Thank you." I look at him, dressed in slacks and a button down shirt with a vest over it. "I feel like I am underdressed."

"I'm actually overdressed. I didn't know what you were going to be wearing. I think I am going to run up and change."

"You don't have to change." I begin to look him up and down, "I actually like a well dressed man."

"Point noted but I would be more comfortable in a pair of jeans."

"Go ahead then, go change."

"I'll just be a minute."

            I sit down at the island in the kitchen thinking, he is totally naked upstairs right now. Stripped down to a pair of boxers... or boxer briefs, I wonder which one he actually wears. What am I doing? I am totally picturing him naked in my mind right now.

            I needed to relax; I needed to breathe for a moment. "Justin, where is your bathroom?"

"Top of the stairs, second door on the left." He yells from upstairs.

            I tip toe up the stairs. I had never been in his house before other than this morning. I felt almost weird about being here. I topped the stairs and there were only a handful of rooms on the top floor but they all seemed to be fairly big. The second door on the left was closed and the room on the right was fully lit. Did he say left or right? Shit, I think he said right. I round the corner and enter the door on the right.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry." There stood Justin in a pair of boxer briefs. I guess I got my answer. I turn quickly to walk out of the room.

"It's ok. Come here."

            I turn to see him pulling up his jeans, fastening the button then zipping up the zipper. I realize that I was just in his closet, which would be my dream closet but it wasn't his bedroom which I was extremely happy about.

"Wow... my dreams would all come true with this closet..." I spin around looking at everything.

"Oh, I thought for a moment it was about me."

"Sorry to burst your bubble Mr. Timberlake... The closet is my dream."

"Ouch, I have been outshined by a closet."

 

I take a couple steps forward, leaning into his face. My lips finally pressed against his. I feel his hands go from my waist to the back of my neck, finally cupping his hands over my neck with his thumbs rubbing the side of my face, his lips never loosing mine, allowing him to gain access to my mouth, his tongue slips past my lips. I suddenly feel my body being lifted and moved against the dresser, his tongue being a little more forceful now. I rub my hands down his abs and backup before resting my fingers in those wonderful curls. I wanted this feeling to last forever. My body was on a complete high. I can feel the warmth of his groin against me... "Only takes you a few seconds to get started... I am going to like that." He drops his head, ‘Mmm damn girl, don't say things like that." He looks deep into my eyes, then I see a panic shock come across his face. "Fuck, dinner..." he leans in and kisses me again, quickly this time, turns and runs down the stairs.

Chapter End Notes:
She finally let him in, even if it was just a small piece. This was a huge part of the pain in her life.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story