“Oh...my....God,” Trisha sighed.

“What?” Milena rolled her eyes, picking at her manicured nail as she tapped her foot, flipped through her magazine, and chewed her gum--all while talking on her cell phone to her best friend.

“I completely forgot that Joe is getting in tomorrow from his conference,” she sighed.

“So?” Milena asked, disinterestedly.

“So?  So!   It means that I have to go to the spa, or he’ll kill me.  You know how he is about...you know,” she grumbled.  “I just don’t have time for this--I have to finish Christmas shopping, I have to make sure the house is spotless, go grocery shopping, whip up a gourmet meal, and somehow make time to go to the spa to get my eyebrows waxed, the milk wrap, and get every inch of my body hairless.”

Milena rolled her eyes again.  She hated Joe.  He was the biggest douchebag on the face of the planet, always forcing Trish to try and keep up with his Wall Street image.  She swore that Trish was just his little trophy girl, and that became more and more obvious the longer that they were together. She just thought that it was unfortunate--because she had so much more to offer.

“Then don’t, Trisha.  You know that you don’t have to do anything for anyone.  You don’t have to get a brazilian and act like you’re on your honeymoon every time that boy comes home.  Is he really worth the effort?” Milena asked.

She listened to her sigh.  “Of course...” but there was definitely a meekness in Trish’s voice, one that she had grown accustomed to.

“Look.  You know I don’t approve of Joe, but if it means that much to you....I can pick up the groceries, call the maid, and then meet you at the spa.  How does that sound?” Milena offered.

“Really?” Trish asked, almost unsure of herself.  “I couldn’t ask you to do that.”

“You don’t need to.  That’s what friends are for.  I’ll make the appointment, and I’ll see you at five.  I have the perfect place to go--it’s a new place, and I’ve heard rave reviews.  I’ll text you the address.”

“Thanks, Lena...you’re the best.”  

She could hear her smile through the phone, and just nodded.  “Just remember this if I finally tie the knot.”  

Both of them chuckled before hanging up, Milena opting to finish her mani/pedi while she made all the arrangements for the girlie spa day, immediately calling her latest find, Le Crux Spa & Resort.

“Le Crux...Spa & Resort.  This is Adrienne speaking, how may I help you?”

“Hi Adrienne...my name is Milena Brown.  I’ve been in to your spa a few times...and I wanted to make a last minute reservation.”

“Sure, just for you, ma’am?”

“No...my friend Trisha Jones will be arriving before me, and I want to make sure you give her the ‘special treatment,’” Milena offered as the young asian painted the white tips on her french pedicure, a sly smile adorning her face.

“Ah...the special treatment?” she asked curiously, her throat clearing just a little.

“Yes....the special treatment.  Preferably with that new guy I’ve heard rave reviews about.  What was his name?  Justin?”

“Yes...Justin...he’s available.  And for you?”r32;
“Just a rub down.  I’ll see you at 4pm,” Milena replied.

“See you then, Ms. Brown.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle oral roughsex dirtyseries visual massage