Trish groaned as she ran to the curb to put money in the meter, making sure she put enough time in until it expired, so that she wouldn’t get a ticket.

She frantically grabbed her purse, checked her blackberry, and ran towards the spa that Milena had sent her the address to.  She checked the name before running in and skidding to the receptionists desk.

“Hi,” she uttered, completely out of breath.  “I’m Trisha Jones.  My friend Milena called and scheduled me an appointment for 4pm.  I’m sorry I’m late...traffic,” she tried to explain frantically.

“It’s okay, Ms. Jones.  We’ve been waiting for you.  Calm down,” she smiled.  “I’m Adrienne, and let me just confirm your packages.”

“Sure,” she smiled, taking a few deep breaths to calm her nerves.

“You’re getting a brazilian, a mud wrap, hot stones, facial, mani/pedi combo, and our special rubdown treatment.  That sound right?”

“Yes, that’s perfect.  Um...how long will this take?” Trish asked nervously, checking her watch again.

“There’s no such thing as time here at Le Crux.  You’re here for your enjoyment, and that’s all we allow,” she smiled.  “Let me lead you to your room.”

Trisha went to protest, but decided that she was here, she might as well enjoy this.  She followed her through the gorgeous lobby and off to the lockers.  After she was left alone, she effortlessly slipped down to nothing and pulled the robe on.

When she came out, she saw Milena waiting for her, ready to go get in their milk bath.

“Milena, you really didn’t need to do all this, but thank you,” she smiled.

“Girl...if he’s that picky, I figure you might as well at least have a good time prepping,” she winked. “C’mon, we’ve got some soaking to do.”

The girls made their way to their baths, where they relaxed and chatted about everything and anything, just enjoying the time out that they rarely got to spend together.  She saw two very handsome men walk in, both wearing wife beaters and shorts.  As soon as she saw them, she turned to Milena with a raised eyebrow.

“I meant to ask you about this special treatment....” she trailed off.

“You’ll thank me later,” Milena smirked.

“Trisha?” Both women looked up at the man that just spoke.  “I’m Justin.  I’ll be taking care of you for the rest of the afternoon.  Would you like to come with me?” he asked gently.

Trisha looked back at Milena and shook her head with a smirk.  “Sure.”

Justin held out his hand and gently helped her out of the milk bath, gently walking her over to the shower area and letting her rinse off before handing her the bath robe.

“So...I’m told we need to get you a brazilian and the special massage.  You think you’re up for that?” he asked.

“You’re going to do my brazilian?” she asked, incredulously.

“That was the plan, unless you’re not comfortable,” he smiled, flashing his perfectly white teeth.  There was something playful about his energy, yet innocent at the same time.  She couldn’t help but notice his strong muscles in his wife beater, and how low his pants rested on his hips.

“No, of course not.  I’m just used to having a woman do it, that’s all,” she smiled, but secretly she was a little nervous about baring her privates to a man and a complete stranger.

She followed him into one of the private rooms, waiting for him to disappear before she dropped her robe.  She bit her bottom lip as she climbed on the massage table and pulled the sheet over the bottom half of her naked body, feeling a little shy.

When Justin finally walked back in, she bit her bottom lip.

“So are we doing the massage first or are we doing the brazilian?” she asked, the nevousness evident in her voice.  She had never had a male masseuse before.

“What would you prefer, Ms. Jones?” he asked.  God, his voice was so soothing.

“I think the brazilian.  Best to get it over with not, right?  Get the pain out of the way to enjoy the pleasure?” she asked, timidly.

“I like the way you think, Ms. Jones,” he smirked, a hint of flirtation in his voice.  “Well, spread ‘em.  Let’s get this over with, “ he winked.

“Excuse me?” she asked, shocked.

“Sorry.  I was just trying to lighten the mood--you seemed nervous,” he offered, backing off a little.  He quickly warmed up some wax and readied the supplies before walking over to her.  “I didn’t mean to offend you.”

“It’s okay...I am just nervous...I’ve never had a male masseuse before.”

“It’s alright.  But we’re going to need to get you to relax a little, or this massage is going to be pointless,” he smiled again, flashing those gorgeous pearly whites.

“I’m going to need you to lay on your back, darling. And we’re going to have to remove this towel,” he finished.

She finally complied, slowly turning over on her back, baring her breasts to him as he gently peeled the towel from her lower half to cover her breasts.  She could have sworn that she saw him staring at them when he did, but she shrugged it off.

“Alright...I’m going to spread your legs a little.  Is that okay with you?” he asked gently, his hand slowly moving down her thigh to her knee.

“Y-yes,” she whimpered.  The feeling of the sheet sliding against the taughtness of her nipple, mixed with seeing him catch a peak was really affecting her.  Not to mention the fact that this man was fine as hell and just asked to spread her legs.  She was dripping already, and she was a little afraid of what he’d find when he did spread them.

He gently grabbed her hips and pulled her down to the edge of the table, his hands gently massaging her thighs sensually before gently pushing them apart.  From the view she had, it looked as if he was about ready to plunge into her, and she closed her eyes to let her imagination continue.

He smirked a little when he saw her fluids slowly starting to drip, and he knew that this wouldn’t be very difficult.

“So what’s the occasion?  Most women hate getting Brazilians,” he asked casually as he gently started spreading the wax on with the wooden stick.

“Oh...my...boyfriend.  He’s very picky, you could say,” she whispered.

“That’s too bad.  I think you’re perfect the way you are,” he gently spoke.

“Thanks,” she blushed.

“What shape do you want?” he asked.

“Shave it all...” she whimpered.

“All of it?” he asked.

“All of it.”

“Damn, he is picky,” he laughed, spreading the wax over every inch of her hair before delicately pressing the white strip over her center, to which he heard a slight whimper.  “You okay?”

“I will be...” she uttered.

“Don’t worry.  I’ll take good care of you,” he smiled, right before he ripped the strip off and she screamed out in pain.

“God, I’ll never get used to that,” she cried, biting her fist to keep from screaming more.  She closed her eyes tightly, but her eyes flew open when she felt something wet on her center, something warm.

She looked down to see Justin’s head buried between her thighs.

“Uh...what are you....” she went to protest, but the feeling of lips encasing around her clit stopped her.

“Shh,” he muttered against her skin, lapping at her dripping fluid.  “I told you I was going to take care of you.”

“Uh....huh.....” was all she managed to get out.

HIs tongue continued to work up and down her clit, her legs beginning to shake from the excitement.  Joe would never go down on her in a million years, and she certainly wasn’t expecting this.  She couldn’t deny how good it felt, the pleasure of his soft, nimble tongue moving against her most sensitive hub, the stinging from the wax job an afterthought.

“Oh....God,” she whimpered again, feeling one of his fingers enter her.  Her hips started to move involuntarily, a hand moving down to slide into his gorgeous curls.

“Fuck, yes.  Faster....” she moaned.

He obliged, letting his tongue flick expertly against her clit before starting to nibble ever so carefully.  His fingers were massaging her insides expertly, making sure that he was working her right.

“Faster.  That’s...oh yes.  God, fuck....right there,” she whimpered again, starting to ride the wave higher to her peak until he pulled away, leaving her hanging and wanting more.  She gently hit the massage table with her first out of frustration.

“What the hell was that.  First you flirt with me, then you cause me incredible amounts of pain, then your mouth is on my clit, sucking me off...but you have the audacity not to let me finish?  Not only is that unprofessional, but that’s just wrong....” she whimpered.

“Hey....” he laughed.  “Calm down.  We have the next three hours to get you completely relaxed.  You wouldn’t want to blow it all in one sitting, would you?"

"You're evil," she mumbled, taking a few deep breaths.  "Pure evil."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle oral roughsex dirtyseries visual massage