She had finally calmed down after he disappeared into the other room to get the massage oils.  She still couldn’t believe that it happened--that he actually went down on her after waxing her.  Part of her wanted to march out of there and report it, but the part of her that desperately needed a release wouldn’t let her, no matter how dirty she felt.

She finally heard some rustling and realized that he had returned.

“Lavender okay?  Or would you prefer vanilla?” he asked gently.

“Vanilla, please,” she replied.  She had long since rolled back over onto her stomach and pulled the sheet back over to cover her ass.  

“Vanilla it is, beautiful,” he smiled.

She heard some squirting, followed by some rubbing, and she tried not to let her mind wander.  In no time, she felt his big, strong hands on her back, gently lubing her up and rubbing his fingers along her tense muscles.

“You’re tight,” he whispered gently against her ear.  “Feels like someone hasn’t been getting the relief they need.  Your man stop taking care of you, babygirl?” he asked quietly, his fingers expertly kneading into the flesh.

“Mmmhmm.  He certainly doesn’t take care of me the way that you just did,” she whispered, feeling his hands move to her lower back.

“I could tell, or you wouldn’t have been dripping on my massage table,” he whispered with a chuckle.

“Don’t tease me,” she smirked.

“I’m just getting started,” he whispered, gently pulling the towel off of her ass, his big hands moving against her curvaceous cheeks, cupping and rubbing them admirably.  “You have a gorgeous ass.  Anyone ever tell you that?”

“Not lately,” she whispered, feeling him slowly work his way down her thighs, spending a lot of time on her calves and her feet before working his way back up to her ass.  It was when she felt his fingers slide between her thighs again that she knew that their first encounter wasn’t a fluke.

“That’s too bad, beautiful.  You deserve to have a man treat you right,” he continued, feeling the wetness easily slip onto his fingers, lubing his fingers before they slid into her tightness.
r32;“Looks like your shoulders aren’t the only area that’s tight.  You want me to take care of this for you, babygirl?” he whispered, letting his thumb rub her nub effortlessly.

“I...uh...” she stuttered.  “How were you planning to take care of this, exactly?” she mumbled.

“Why don’t you roll over and I’ll show you...” he responded.

She turned over, baring her naked body completely to him, and her jaw dropped completely when she saw that he was completely naked, hard, and ready to go.

“Holy shit....” she uttered.  “Were....were you planning on this?” she asked, incredulously.

“Why do you think they call it the special treatment,” he asked, a smile on his face.

“Great,” she mumbled.  “Milena dragged me to a male brothel.”

“Hey...I take offense to that,” he uttered.  “Look, I’m just trying to take care of your needs.  It’s obvious by the puddle of pussy juice over there that you need a good hip rocking.  I can do that for you.  I know you need it...” he smiled, grabbing her hips and pulling her to him, his penis sliding against her wet pussy before becoming trapped between their bodies.

She tried to mumble out something like ‘I’m not a whore,’ or ‘i have a boyfriend,’ but the feeling of his thick long cock throbbing against her was too much.  She looked back down between them and saw his length and girth, and knew that there was no way she would have the strength to say no.

“Do I still get my massage,” she whispered.

“Honey...you’ll get plenty more than a massage,” he smirked.

“What are you waiting for, then?” she smiled, spreading her legs and pushing her hips towards his.

“Not so fast, darling.  The point of this is to get you relaxed.  I just need you to trust me,” he uttered.

“Trust.  You’ve got it,” she nods.  

He pulled away from her, grabbing more oil and sensually started spreading it over her entire body, taking extra time to lick, nibble, suck, and play with her breasts and her nipples before tantalizingly moving down her navel.  He then playfully nipped at her center before tickling her legs and feet.  

HIs motions were slow, deep, sensual, and more than anything she had ever felt before.  He was gentle enough to calm her, yet teasing enough to drive her wild.  By the time his hands worked their way back up to her hips, she was ready.

“If you don’t fuck me now, I’m going to get the lotion, lube you down, and fuck you myself,” she uttered.

“Feisty, feisty....” he smirked.  “I wouldn’t want to deny my customers of what they truly want.  What’s your favorite position?” he asked, grabbing her hips and pulling her to the edge of the table again, holding the head of his cock and sliding it languidly against her center.

“I don’t care, just fuck me.”

“No, that’s not how this works.  This is your day.  How do you want it?” he asked again, but she didn’t respond.

“Missionary?” he asked, hovering over her, the head of his penis sliding gently into her center, but not going any further than the head.

She didn’t respond.

“Doggy?” he muttered, standing and flipping her again in a seamless motion before burying deep inside of her, and pulling out just as quickly as he entered.

“Doggy.  Yes.  Fuck.  Just do that again...” she whimpered, her back arching to try and get close to him again.

He obliged, grabbing her hips and burying himself as deeply inside of her as he could get, feeling his length hit her walls as she shuddered a little from the impact.

“Now,” he whispered, bending his body over hers, appreciating her gentle curves as he massaged her shoulders and slowly down to the small of her back.  The pads of his thumb gently circulated over the top of her ass.

“Please....” she whimpered, just feeling him push her, had never felt anyone that deep before, or stretch her as wide as he was at the moment.

“Patience, my dear.  Patience,” he whispered as he started kissing up her neck.  “Now do you want it fast....or slow?”
“Fast...” she groaned, gently biting into the pillow that was below her head.

“Fast.  Got it,” he smiled, painstakingly slowly starting to move in and out of her, barely pushing in and almost pulling completely out.

“God, no.  Come on...that’s so not fair...” she whimpered.

“I’m not convinced you know what you really want...” he muttered, gently pushing her legs further apart so that she was straddling the massage table and open wide to him.

“I know what I want.  I want. you. to. fuck. me...” she whimpered.

“Fuck you how, babygirl?” he whispered, pausing as he pulled out, the tip of his head the only thing still inside of her.  He looked down to appreciate the site of his long, thick cock attached to her body, his eyes closing as she started to tense around him.  “You’re doing that on purpose babygirl.”

“So are you, jackass.  Now fuck me...”

And with that, he grabbed her hips and plummeted deep inside of her, holding her hips ever so tightly so he could pound into her at a feverish pace.  Her moans and cries of ecstasy convinced him to pound so hard into her that the massage table was starting to beat against the wall, causing items to fall around them.

“How’s....that....babygirl.....fucking.....fast......enough......for......you?” he grunted with each thrust, trying not to spill his load at the tightness surrounding him.

All she could do was squeak out her pleasure.  She had never had a guy hit the spots he was hitting, and all in one motion, she became like a little cat.  Her back arched, her hips raised, and her arms were reached out in front of her, desperately trying to grab onto something, anything.

Just as she was about to hit her orgasm, he stopped, flipped her over, and pulled her down so her ass was hanging off the table.  He held her up effortlessly with his strong hands and folded her in half before he started pounding her again, his lips attacking hers.  His hands were squeezing her breasts so hard that they were starting to turn purple.

“Fuck...yes....” he groaned.

He could feel her tightening around him, and he knew by the look on her face that she was there.  It wasn’t until he felt her tighten completely around him that he lost his load, and he grunted a little.

“Damn,” she whimpered.  “That was some special treatment.”  She could barely get her words out, her voice was hoarse from screaming.

“We’re not done yet,” he smirked, pulling her down to the floor.

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

A few hours later, Trisha walked out of the room bow-legged and looking rested and exhausted all at the same time.  Her hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail, and she had this complete look of ecstasy on her face.

“How was the special treatment,” Milena asked.

“Mmmm.  You have no idea,” she giggled tiredly.

“Great,” she smiled in return.  “You ready to get home and get read for Joe?” she asked.

“Joe, who?” Trisha smirked, laughing as Milena pushed her playfully and they walked to their cars.

“Girl...you are so bad.  I was hoping this would make you come to your senses....”

“Oh, it definitely made me come.  Five times,” she looked up at her and wiggled her eyebrows.

“Damn...what did you say his name was,” Milena asked.

“Justin.  Mmmm, mmm mmm.”

The two women chuckled as they walked out of the spa together.

Completed
ninabina is the author of 15 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 4 members. Members who liked Rub One Out also liked 226 other stories.
This story is part of the series, The Dirty Series. The previous story in the series is Backstage. The next story in the series is Doctor, Doctor.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: doggiestyle oral roughsex dirtyseries visual massage