Author's Chapter Notes:

Two chapters in one week?  I know, I know....don't fall out of your chair in excitment now!  lol....you can blame this on the 16 hours I spent driving by myself last weekend.  It gave me a lot of time to think and plot and come up with dialogue. 

So....with that being said....here's to, ahem, "attacking" our favorite former boybanders  :)  It's kind of a long one so, enjoy! 

Chris groaned as he stretched his arms above his head the next morning--consciousness slowly taking him over.  He reached over, blindly searching for his phone on the bedside table.  When he couldn't find either the table or his phone, he opened his eyes-immediately disoriented at finding himself not at home.  He sat up--the dark blue sheet he was tangled in falling down to his lap.  Blinking a few times he looked around the strangely familiar room, his brain struggling to wake up.  Where the hell...He trailed off as he spotted a familiar lacy, black bra at the end of the bed and everything finally clicked into place.

Kristen.

He looked over and frowned when he discovered he was alone in her bed.  Where was she?  "Kristen?" He called out.  The silence of her apartment greeted him.  Chris turned, lifting the sheet and bedspread as he swung his legs over the side of the bed.  His eyes caught sight of a bright pink piece of paper taped to the wall beside him. 

Went for a run.  Be back soon.  Don't leave.  -K

Chris stretched again as he yawned--a smile coming to his face as he allowed his thoughts to wander back over the events of last night.  He hadn't been expecting to get end up in bed with Kristen again when he'd come over to hang out, but he didn't regret it.  She was amazing--incredible--and he was quickly beginning to realize that she was becoming very important to his happiness.  It had been a long time since he had found himself walking around with an almost permanent grin on his face because he couldn't stop thinking about a particular girl.  Kristen was never far from his thoughts and the last two weeks had begun to show him just how much he had been missing out on by swearing off relationships.  Life after the spotlight of being a part of one of the biggest pop sensations in music history didn't seem so dull since he'd met her.

Chris rolled his eyes and scoffed at his thoughts.  "Getting kinda sappy and sentimental there, Kirkpatrick." He chastised himself under his breath as he got out of bed.  "Careful, you're going to start skipping around throwing flowers in a minute." He chuckled as he bent down, grabbing his camo--patterned cargo shorts from the floor.  He zipped them up and was just pulling his black T-shirt over his head when he heard the front door of the apartment open and close.  With a smile on his face, he walked out of the bedroom in search of the curly-haired, brown-eyes beauty who had seduced him so thoroughly last night.

~~~~~~~

I'm not a beauty queen

Traveling in a limousine

I'm a girl but don't call me baby

 

Who the fuck is VIP?

Never alive in luxury

I don't care so just call me crazy

Kristen bobbed her head along with the strong dance beat pounding through her as she entered her apartment Sunday morning.  She'd woken up about an hour ago and, after laying in bed for a few minutes--starting appreciatively at the incredibly gorgeous man who had stayed the night and was sharing her bed, and watching as he slept--she had quietly gotten up, changed and left to get a quick run in before he woke up.  It had been a few days since she'd gotten her normal exercising in and decided, as long as Chris appeared content to sleep the morning away she could get up, go out and be back before he noticed she was gone.

As she entered her quiet apartment she sat down to stretch--the wires from her ear buds bouncing as she continued to move her head along with the beat from the song she was listening to. 

Don‘t stop just take it to the limit
Watch me boy it‘s spinning around this time
Hush, hush, running to the night, feel alive

I just can‘t get enough when I‘m with you
‘Cause your fever makes me feel so good
Turn it up boy you make your move
See I‘m burning but it feels so good

Can‘t get enough when I‘m with you
You got fever but it feels so good
Turn it up baby make your move
Keep me burning ‘cause it feels so good

She smiled as the words suddenly reminded her of last night and brought the memory of once more being in Chris' arms immediately to mind.  A shiver went through her as she bent over her left leg, stretching her back, then switched and stretched out over her right leg.  She could honestly say she'd never been loved the way Chris Kirkpatrick loved her.  It was an amazing and beautiful experience and she wondered now, how she'd ever been content to spend the rest of her life allowing Kevin to be the only man who ever touched her that way.  But the truth was, she didn't know what she had been missing until now.

She had been relatively inexperienced when she'd met and married Kevin--the night of her Senior Prom and her first boyfriend in college her only sexual exploits--and that inexperience had prompted her to begin believing the things he'd told her.  Maybe she was boring when it came to sex.  During the past year as Kevin had withdrawn from her and had all but refused to touch her anymore she had begun to wonder if she were perhaps broken in some way, unable to provide adequate sexual satisfaction that would keep a man committed to her.  Maybe it had been her fault Kevin had cheated. 

The last two weeks had changed her way of thinking, however.  She knew it wasn't her fault.  She wasn't the one with the problem.  If it were true-if she truly was boring in the bedroom--Chris wouldn't have given her a second look after their first night together, let alone confessed to her last night that he was "dying" because of her and needing her to put him out of his misery.  If she were incapable of keeping a man's interest, Chris wouldn't have stayed last night. 

Kristen smiled as she sat up then lay back down on her front room floor, her eyes closed as she continued listening to the song and waited for her breathing and heart rate to return to normal.

I don‘t need no superman
Trying to tell me who I am
Know it all‘s a driving me crazy

Nothing ever is for sure
I can‘t take this anymore
All I want is yes or no baby
Can you give it out?

Don‘t stop just take it to the limit
Watch me boy it‘s spinning around this time
Hush, hush, running to the night, feel alive

~~~~~~~

Chris stood, arms folded over his chest and a smile on his face, as he leaned against the wall and watched as Kristen stretched.  She seemed to be completely oblivious to the fact that she had an audience and his eyes ran over her appreciatively as she put her legs out in front of her--her fingers reaching out and grabbing the toes of her running shoes. Her body moved slightly in rhythm, he assumed, to the song she was listening to on her I-pod.  When she laid back on the floor with her eyes closed he couldn't resist walking over to her.  He waited for her to hear him, to recognize she wasn't alone in the room, but she didn't.  Must be one hell of a song.  He reasoned as he moved to stand over her--one leg planted on either side of her.  He chuckled quietly as she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, her head still moving to the beat.

~~~~~~


It‘s so hot - Do it, do it real good
Can‘t stop - Do it, do it real good
It‘s so hot - Do it, do it real good
Can‘t stop - Do it, do it real good

"It's so hot.  Do it, do it real good.  Can't stop.  Do it, do it real good.  It's so hot.  Do it, do it real good.  Can't stop..." Kristen tapped her hand against the floor as she sang aloud.

"If you want to go back into the bedroom, I'll do it real good for you again." He said.  Kristen let out a startled yelp as her eyes flew open to find Chris standing over her, laughing. She reached out and smacked his leg. 

"Don't do that!" She exclaimed as she pulled the ear buds from her ears. "You scared the shit out of me!  How long have you been standing there?" She asked as she continued to lay, looking up at him. 

He shrugged.  "Couple minutes."  He stepped back as she moved to sit up.  He held his hands out to her and she accepted his help as he pulled her to her feet in front of him.  "Did you have a good run?" He asked as he gave her hands a squeeze.

"Yes." She replied with a smile.  "But don't get too close to me." She warned, putting her hands on his chest as he moved to pull her closer.  "I stink." 

Chris made a show of sniffing exaggeratedly.  "I don't smell anything." He replied, a teasing sparkle in his brown eyes.

"Trust me." Kristen laughed.  She turned to walk away but he kept a hold of her hands and she looked back at him in question. 

Chris just smiled as he tugged her closer and pressed a quick kiss to her lips. "Good morning." He said as he pulled back. 

"Mmmm...good morning." She relied with a smile.  "I, uh....I was going to make breakfast...if you want to stay." She offered. 

"I never turn down food." He stated and her smile widened. 

"Good." She nodded.  "I'm going to go jump in the shower really quick." She said, gesturing over her shoulder towards her room.  "Then I'll come out and get it started." She told him.  "Make yourself at home.  The TV remote is there on the table and if there's nothing on all my movies are over there." She turned and pointed at the bookcase next to the TV. 

"Alright." Chris nodded. 

"'Kay." She smiled as she pulled her I-pod from her pocket and wound her ear buds around the devise.  "I'll be quick." She promised.    

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Gwen Stefani, No Doubt, Aerosmith, Michael Jackson, Nickleback..."

Kristen tucked some hair behind her ear as she looked over at Chris, who was currently sitting at her kitchen table reading off the names of the artists she had on her I-pod.  She smiled at him as he looked up at her.  She chuckled as she shook her head and turned her attention back to the bacon that was popping and sizzling on the stove.

"Britney--she's good." He commented, going back to evaluating her music collection.

"She's a must." Kristen replied with a nod.

Chris chuckled.  "If you say so." He teased.  "Hmmm...N SYNC.  You know, I heard those guys were pretty good." He mused and Kristen laughed as she looked over at him.  He winked at her and she felt her heart stomach quiver slightly, wondering if he knew how completely adorable he truly was.  When she'd finished with her shower and walked back into the front room she had found him sitting on her couch, watching and laughing at Spongebob Squarepants and she couldn't help but laugh at the picture he made--a grown man completely enthralled with a ridiculous children's show.  He was just a giant kid and she loved it.  Everything she learned about him only endeared him to her more. 

"Lady Gaga," he said, continuing his perusal.  "Pink...you've got a little bit of everything in here, I think." He stated, sounding impressed. 

"I told you I was a music whore." She teased, reminding him of the conversation they'd had when they'd gone to dinner for the first time.  "People think I'm kidding when I tell them, but I'm not." She chuckled.

"Only thing missing is some country."  He said as she pulled the cooked bacon from the frying pan and added a few more strips to the hot pan. 

Kristen laughed.  "I don't do country.  I think the only time I have ever watched CMT was when you were on Gone Country a few years ago."  She stopped--a piece of raw bacon hanging from her fingers in midair.  Her heart fluttered nervously in her chest as she realized what she'd just said.  Had she said too much?  She didn't want to scare him away with admissions of being a fan. 

"You actually watched that?" He asked with what sounded like an embarrassed chuckled. 

Kristen looked over at him.  "Yeah." She nodded.  "I watched." 

"Why?" He asked.  

She paused, debating whether to give him her honest answer or just make something up.  Finally, she decided to go with honesty.  Might as well let him know.  She thought.  "Because you were on it." She replied.  "And I've..." she rolled her eyes as she felt her cheeks warming.  "I've always kind of had a crush on you." Kristen watched as a purely evil grin spread across his face. 

"Is that right?" He asked. 

"Yes." Kristen said turning back to the bacon.  "But don't let it go to your head." She cautioned.  "I mean I wasn't like a...a super fan, or whatever you want to call it." She told him.  "I went to one concert back in the day and I went to your guys' reunion concert last year but I didn't, like, have your picture plastered all over my walls, or hang out at the back of the concert venues trying to get a glimpse of you, or scream and cry whenever I saw you on TV.  I just..." She shrugged.  "I just always thought you were the cutest one of the group and I...I had a crush on you."  She rolled her eyes.  I sound like the biggest idiot.  She thought.  And this is the part where he says he has to go, walks out the door and I never see him again.  You couldn't just keep your mouth shut, could you Kris?  She asked herself.  You had to-

"Do you still have a crush on me?" He asked, breaking her from her thoughts. 

Kristen turned to look at him in surprise.  "What?" She asked.

Chris stayed where he was sitting at the table, his brown eyes watching her intently.  "Do you still have a crush on me?" He asked again.  "Now that you've met me and we've hung out a few times and we've..." he trailed off.  "You know."

"Slept together?" She asked, finishing his question. He nodded.  Kristen felt her lips turn up slightly as she caught the slight glint of vulnerability in his eyes as he looked down at her I-pod he was still holding then back up at her.  She appreciated that he wasn't arrogant and cocky--puffing his chest out, assuming he was the best she'd ever had--but he had to know he was good.  She smiled as she turned back to the bacon.  "Yes." She told him.  She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as she glanced over at him.  "I still have a crush on you."  She knew her cheeks were blazing and she kept her attention focused on the bacon sizzling in front of her. 

Chris remained silent and Kristen finally forced herself to look over at him, needing to know what his reaction was to her admission. He sat, watching her closely and Kristen's heart began pounding in her chest as he smiled at her.  "I think I have a crush on you, too." He told her.  Kristen felt a ridiculously huge smile spread across her face and her cheeks warm at his admission.  She stood there, eyes locked with his, and her smile faded as the tension between them thickened.  Wanting nothing more than to walk over and kiss him, Kristen moved to do just that--completely forgetting about the bacon she was cooking.  Until it popped, hot oil jumping out of the pan and landing on the back of her hand.

"Ow!" She exclaimed, pulling her hand back.  "Damn it!"

"What happened?" Chris asked, as he pushed back from the table and walked over to her. 

"Damn, bacon." Kristen told him.  "Popped on me.  I'm okay." She insisted.

"Are you sure?" He asked.  "Let me see." He said, grabbing her hand-not waiting for her to give it to him.  Kristen watched as he inspected her hand, brushing his thumb over the little red spot.  Her breath caught as he brought her hand up to his mouth, his lips pressing against her skin.  His eyes rose to meet hers.  "Go sit down." He said, gesturing with his head towards the table.  "I'll finish this up."

"I'm okay." Kristen insisted.  "I've been burned worse than this before." She chuckled.  She lifted the sleeve of her T-shirt revealing an inch long, thin, horizontal scar on her upper forearm.  "I'm kind of a klutz in the kitchen.  See?" She said, showing it to him.  "Got that from a cookie sheet last year."

"How..." he trailed off, looking at her in question.

"Don't ask." She laughed.  "All I'm saying is that this," she pointed to the back of her hand.  "Isn't even going to leave a mark. It's nothing." 

Chris just smiled as he nudged her out of the way and took over cooking the bacon.  Kristen put her hands on her hips as she stood watching him for a moment, then finally turned and opened up one of her cupboards and took out two plates.

"So what's the plan for today?" He asked. 

She turned to look at him, plates in hand.  "Well..." she said, leaning back against the counter, holding the plates against her chest.  "Sundays are usually a pretty lazy day for me.  I usually end up having a CSI: New York marathon, and making cookies or something."

"What kind of cookies?" He asked as he took the last piece of bacon out of the pan, laid it on the plate with the other pieces and turned to look at her.

"Oatmeal chocolate chip, of course." She replied enthusiastically with a grin as she pushed off the counter and walked towards the table.  "Is there any other kind?" She asked as he follower her. He chuckled and she smiled as she set the plates on the table then turned and walked back into the kitchen.  Grabbing the eggs that had been cooked earlier and keeping warm on the back burner, Kristen took those to the table as well then sat down across from Chris.  "Dig in." She told him with a smile.    "We could always have a Battleship rematch." She told him as she began putting food on her plate.

"You really want to embarrass yourself again?" He teased as he put a piece of bacon in his mouth.

Kristen gasped. "Excuse me." She laughed, pointing a finger at him.  "I didn't embarrass myself.  You cheated."

"Cheated?" He replied with a grin and lift of one eyebrow.  "How the hell did I cheat?"

"I...haven't figured it out yet." Kristen conceded and Chris shook his head as he let out a laugh.  "But I know you did."

"Mmm-hmm..." he nodded as he turned his attention to his plate.  "It's not my fault if you put your battleship in the exact same spot both times." He muttered under his breath, but loud enough for her to hear.  Kristen narrowed her eyes then balled up her napkin then threw it across the table at him.  Chris chuckled as he dodged it.  "Wanna go see a movie or something?" He asked.

"Sure." Kristen shrugged as she took a bite of her eggs.

"There's that new horror movie that came out last weekend that I've--"

"No." Kristen cut him off with a shake of her head.  Chris laughed at her insistence. 

"Not a fan of scary movies?" He asked.

"No." She replied.  "I don't...no." She shook her head.  "Can't do it."

"Not even if I'm there to hold your hand and keep you safe?" He asked with a grin.

Kristen shook her head.  "No.  Because what happens when I'm left here all alone by myself tonight?  Whatever alien life form/psychotic serial killer/mental health patient is out to kill everyone is going to come get me.  Where are you going to be then?  Not here to hold my hand and keep me safe."

"If you want me to stay I will." He offered, lifting his glass of orange juice to his lips.  "I don't have a problem with that."  Kristen smiled.  "Does that smile mean we can go?" He asked, watching her closely.

"Hell no."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Step inside, walk this way
You and me babe, Hey, hey!

Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man?
Razzle 'n' a dazzle 'n' a flash a little light
Television lover, baby, go all night
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss ah innocent sugar me, yeah

Kristen laughed as an all too familiar song began playing from Chris' I-pod that he had set up on its stereo base.  This song brings back memories.  She thought wryly.

After breakfast that morning, she and Chris had gone over to the mall to see what other movies were playing.  They hadn't been able to decide on a movie and instead had spent the day just walking around window shopping, talking and laughing.  Every second Kristen spent in his presence she questioned whether she was just setting herself up for heartbreak and disappointment.  She was allowing herself to fall for him, and it had only been two weeks! 

"What's so funny?" Chris asked as he walked around the pool table set up in his basement.  They had left the mall an hour ago and, after he had dropped her off at her apartment, Kristen had followed him over to his house. 

Kristen smiled as she leaned against her pool stick as her eyes followed him.  She watched as he brought his stick up, leaned over the table.  "I pole danced to this song once." Kristen confessed as Chris took his shot.  She couldn't help laughing as he missed--his eyes flying up to meet hers in shock. 

"What?" He asked, sounding like he was choking. 

Kristen giggled.  "You heard me." He replied as she focused her attention on the pool table.  She stopped across the table from him.

"Pole danced?" He asked.

"Mmm-hmm." Kristen nodded as she bent over, lining up her shot. 

"Do you..." He cleared his throat.  "Do you think I could...I think I need to see this." He stated. 

Kristen grinned as she took her shot.  She stood as she watched the balls move around the table.  "Yes!" She exclaimed as she watched the 5 ball fall into the corner pocket.  She turned to look at Chris, who stood watching her expectantly.  "Okay." She grinned as she laid her stick down on the table.  She put her hands on her hips as she looked around the basement, her brows furrowing slightly.  "You don't really have a pole..." she trailed off.  "I guess..." The song ended and Kristen held up a finger.  "Got an idea." She grinned.  "One second." She told him as she walked over to the I-pod.  Hitting the back button, Kristen waited for the song to start again then walked over to one of the beams supporting the ceiling above them.  She tossed her hair and laughed--rolling her eyes--as she began working the beam.  "When I did this I was drunk, I'll have you know." She told him, looking over her shoulder at him.  "I feel completely ridiculous doing this sober."

~~~~~~~~~

Chris leaned back against the pool table as he watched Kristen.  He felt his jaw drop and knew he probably looked like a complete idiot but he couldn't help it.  She had him completely mesmerized.  

Take a bottle, shake it up
Break the bubble, break it up

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet yeah

He watched as she flipped her hair around as she sang along. Talk about ‘hot, sticky sweet.' He thought as he swallowed hard, his eyes running up and down her incredible body as she continued dancing, using the pole like a professional--not that he really had a lot of experience when it came to professional pole dancers, but he knew enough to know that Kristen could put a few of them to shame.  How the hell was her husband not worshipping the ground she walks on and doing everything he could to make sure he always stayed in her good graces?!  He didn't understand, but one thing was sure: her husband's loss was Chris' gain.

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
Oh, I can't get enough
Pour some sugar on me
Oh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
Get it, come get it
Pour your sugar on me
Ooh
Pour some sugar on me
Yeah! Sugar me!

Chris folded his arms across his chest as the song finally ended and she stood facing him-her chest rising and falling deeply as she struggled to catch her breath. 

"Whew!" She blew out a breath and ran the fingers of one hand through her curls.  "That's a hell of a workout.  I should do that every day!" She laughed.

"Yes, you should." He agreed, nodding his head and grinning like a fool as she put her head back and laughed.  "And I want to watch."

"I can't believe I just did that."  She admitted, a blush tinging her cheeks.   

"That..." Chris shook his head and blew out a breath.  "Girl...you are crazy!" He laughed. 

"Is that good or bad?" She asked with a chuckle as she walked towards him. 

"It's good." He assured her.  "Where have you been all my life?" He questioned with a teasing grin.

"Oh you know, I've just been--oh my gosh!" She exclaimed, letting out a laugh as she turned around and looked towards where his I-pod was sitting on its stereo base across the room.  "Are you serious?" She exclaimed as the next song started. 

"What?" He asked, confused as "Sexy Bitch" starting playing. 

"Have you been stalking me?" She asked, turning and narrowing her eyes at him.

"No." Chris shook his head.  "Why?"

"First with Def Leppard and know with Akon?" She asked him.  "Are you kidding me?"

"Did you pole dance to this one, too?" He asked with a chuckle.  Her cheeks flushed hotly which instantly piqued his interest.  He watched her closely, waiting.

"No..." she trailed off, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth, dropping her gaze from his.  She looked back up at him.  "Lap dance." She admitted.

Chris laughed as she began dancing again, moving towards him--a sudden determined look in her eyes.  He felt one eyebrow raise as she quickly closed the space between them and ran her hands up his chest.  His arms dropped, his hands reaching out to grip her hips as she turned around, grinding back against him.  She put lifted one arm, her fingers sliding into her hair to keep it out of her face as she turned to look at him over her shoulder.         

The way that booty movin I can't take no more
Have to stop what i'm doin so I can pull up close
I'm tryna find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful

Dam girl
Dam you'se a sexy bitch
A sexy bitch
Dam you'se a sexy bitch
Dam girl

"Are you trying to kill me?" Chris asked as he leaned over her slightly--his lips trailing over her neck.  She laughed as she turned again in his arms.  She shook her head as she took a step back.  Pulling her bottom lip between her teeth she beckoned him with a finger.  He couldn't resist her even if he wanted to.  Chris followed after her until she placed her hands on his shoulders and he found himself being pushed down on one of the overstuffed chairs that sat facing the big screen he had. 

He groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head as Kristen sat down on his lap--her hands still on his shoulders and her hips continuing to grind against him--and trailed her tongue up his neck.  Akon was still singing in the background but the music seemed to disappear as her teeth nipped at his earlobe and her lips closed over it.  It was all he could do to remember how to breathe.  Why was his bedroom so damn far away?!  It was going to take a million and a half years to get from where they were in the basement up two flights of stairs to his room.  He didn't know if he could make it that far. 

No. He shook his head.  He knew he couldn't make it that far. 

With the state he was currently in, he wasn't going to be going anywhere anytime soon. It's gonna have to just be here on the floor. He thought.  He hated doing it on the floor--it cheapened the entire act and made him feel like he had no self-control.  What?  You couldn't keep it in your pants long enough to walk upstairs?  But, there was no way around it this time.  He'd make it up her, he promised himself.

Kristen continued to move on his lap and his hands tightened on her hips as she ground against him.  She had switched sides and was now working on his other ear and he let out a deep groan as her hands slid down his chest between them.  He had been with some hot women in the past but none of them could hold a candle to the one he was currently with.  She was a firecracker--completely unexpected and full of crazy fun--and he wondered how the sparks shooting between them at the moment hadn't completely engulfed them in flames.  How had they not spontaneously combusted with the heat they were generating?  Suddenly, needing to feel her skin, Chris slipped his fingers under the hem of her T-shirt and lifted the material.  Kristen sat back and took over, grabbing the shirt and pulling it off, over her head.  She ran the fingers of both hands through her hair as she looked at him and Chris was positive he'd never seen a more beautiful picture than the one she made. 

Her brown eyes were dazed with lust and desire, her lips were kiss-reddened and swollen, and her incredible body was calling out to him.  He reached a hand up, cupping her left breast, and Kristen tipped her head back--his name escaping her lips with a breathy moan as her hips bucked against him.  Winding his other arm around her back he brought her closer, bending his head as he placed his lips above where his hand was kneading her-feeling the rapid beating of her heart in her chest.  She arched her back slightly--pressing herself more fully against his palm.  Her fingers dove into his hair, keeping his head pressed against her as he moved his lips up her chest and the smooth column of her neck until he reached her ear. 

He kissed along her jaw line, until she was all but purring in his arms--the moans and mewls of pleasure escaping her beautiful mouth, as she continued to arch and grind against him, were like music to his ears.  He'd never been so confident that he was fully and successfully pleasing a woman before and suddenly his focused changed.  He forgot about the almost excruciating pain he was in--it no longer mattered.  All that mattered was Kristen.  He wanted to please her; to love her so completely, so thoroughly.  He wanted to hear her cry out his name and know that he had satisfied her like no one ever had before.  She had gone far too long being neglected and not being given the love and attention she deserved and he wanted to make up for it.  He wanted to make up for all the times her husband had cheated on her; for all the times he suspected she had gone to bed alone or had cried herself to sleep.  He wanted to show her what it was like to be loved by someone who cared about her, who was thinking only of her; someone that would never hurt her the way she had been hurt. 

She shuddered in his arms and her grip on his hair tightened.  "Chris..." she panted, her head dropping until her forehead was resting against his shoulder.  "If we don't..." she swallowed hard as he pulled her impossibly closer-their hips still moving together.  "I'm...I'm going to--"

"Let go." He replied.  She lifted her head and looked at him.  "Just let go." He told her again as he dropped his hand from her chest to the hem of her jeans.  Her eyes glazed over as he popped the button, slid the zipper down, and slipped his fingers inside.  Her breath caught and she let out deep moan at the intimate contact--arching against his hand.  "I'll catch you." He promised.  Their lips met in an explosive collision and he kissed her deeply and thoroughly until finally, Kristen tore her lips from his, a cry of pleasure escaping her as her head fell back--her entire body trembling in his arms.  Chris placed his lips against her throat and down her chest as until she melted against him--her breath hot against his neck as she lay limp in his arms.

"I'm sorry." She finally whispered.

"About what?" He questioned, as he wrapped his arms around her and bent his head slightly to kiss her forehead.

Kristen sat up and looked at him.  "I'm the only one who just--"

He shook his head, cutting her off as he put his hands on her face.  "I'm okay." He told her.  "That was about you." He said as he leaned forward, kissing the tip of her nose.  "I can't make up for everything that's happened in the past, but...if you're happy then I'm happy." He continued.  She sat looking at him in awe.  "Are you happy?" He questioned. 

"Happy doesn't begin to describe what I am feeling right now." She replied as she wound her arms around his neck and pressed her lips against his.  She moved her hips against his as their lips connected again and again in increasing heat and passion and he was reminded of his earlier pain.  He was so close that it wasn't going to take much to push him over the edge.  But he didn't want that.  He wanted the release that would come from being inside her.  Placing his hands on her hips, he pushed her back slightly.  Her lips left his and she looked at him in question. 

"Forgive me." He said as he slid them off the chair and onto the floor.  He kissed her once.  "I'll make it up to you, I promise." He vowed as she lay down and he hovered above her.  He kissed her again, letting loose with a groan as she hitched one leg up around his hip, pulling him closer.

"Let go." She whispered, giving him the line he'd spoken earlier as she willingly accepted his weight that he settled atop her.  She reached up and ran her fingers through his hair as she pulled him in for another searing kiss.  "Just let go.  I'll catch you."

~~~~~~~~~~

"I still feel like I need to apologize." Kristen admitted later that night as she and Chris lay in bed together.

"Why?" He asked with a chuckle as he pulled her close and pressed his lips to the top of her head.  "You don't have anything to apologize for, girl, I can assure you." He told her with a satisfied grin.  "I have never...no." He shook his head as he kissed her lips.  "No apologizing.  For anything." 

Kristen smiled as she kissed him back.  "I feel like we're uneven." She told him.  "I got the first one and the others tonight were a, uh...joint affair, if you will.  I'm sorry.  There, I said it."

He laughed.  "You're crazy." He told her as he tucked her hair behind her ear and cupped her cheek.  "And, you're more than welcome to even the score if you'd like." He offered with a suggestive wag of his eyebrows and Kristen chuckled.  "But I told you, as long as you're happy," he said as he kissed her once.  "Then I'm happy." He kissed her again.  "We don't have to keep score and worry about everything being even." He finished with a third kiss. 

Kristen sighed as she laid her head on his chest and snuggled up against him. "You're really not helping me get over my crush on you." She teased. 

Chris chuckled, the sound rumbling in his chest beneath her ear.  "Maybe I don't want you to get over it." He replied as he took her hand that had been resting on his chest, laced his fingers with hers and brought it to his mouth.     

"Well." Kristen replied with a smile on her face.  "You're well on your way to assuring that I never will."

"It's all part of my evil plan." He told her.

"I knew it!" She exclaimed, her laughter making him laugh in response.  She tightened her arm around him as she hugged him close.  Her eyes caught sight of the clock sitting on his bedside table and she felt a wave of disappointment sweep over her.  A few more hours and this incredible weekend would be over and she was going to be forced to return to "real life" and all the drama that contained.  Kristen lifted her head, her eyes connecting with Chris'. 

She wanted to thank him for the last couple days, but felt like an idiot for wanting to do so and instead said nothing.  He smiled as if knew her unspoken thoughts and Kristen felt her heart warm in her chest.  She leaned forward, pressing her lips against his softly, then lay down again--her head once more resting against his chest as she closed her eyes.  Was she happy?  Hell yeah!  Happier than she'd been in longer than she could remember and it was all because of the one and only Chris Kirkpatrick. 

She let out a sigh of contentment as sleep finally overtook her.

Chapter End Notes:

ok, so uhm....this chapter was a lil more steamy than what I've written in the past.  *blushes*  Hope I did okay with it!  lol....lemme know what you think  :)  Reviews are what keep me going!!

 

Song credits: 

"Fever" by Cascada

"Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard

"Sexy Bitch" by David Guetta ft. Akon



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: chris