stories/1486/images/strictlybusiness.gif

Chapter 1

(Four years earlier - Late 2002)

Justin Timberlake gazed down at his deceased girlfriend's coffin as memories of their once relationship filled his brain. After being gone for a whole year, he still couldn't believe any of it. Everything felt like a dream. A horrible dream that he couldn't wake out of.

Was she really gone? Did she really leave him to mourn over her.

He would still think about here ever so often. Her beautiful smile and her sultry voice that gave him the chills. She was too beautiful to die. She was an angel. His angel.

Aaliyah Haughton was engraved in the tombstone. His lovely fiance. His dream girl.

He had no intentions on moving on. Not anytime soon. And he knew she would've wanted him to, but he just couldn't for some reason.

He never gotten over her. She was still in his heart. And believe it or not, it would stay that way. 'Til his dying day.

Four years later (Late 2006)

Ain't nothing to it
If you wanna get down
Then we can do it, do it
It ain't nothin' to it
Get out your seat (why?)

"You ain't glued to it. Ahaha." Justin sat in front of a track board, listening to a song he recorded a little over a year ago for a movie. "Everybody just get on the goodfoot."

"You finishing off that track?" Timbaland, a producer he was working with asked.

"Uh, yeah." he stood up, grabbing his bottled water with him. "Take it back to the bridge. Don't tell me IIIII wasn't hurttt." he song, stepping in the sound box. "Over youuuu. Over youuuu. Baby girl..."

"Ready?"

"Yep." he answered, slipping on a pair of headphones. As soon as he heard the music, he begin to sing.

(Yeahhhh) Girl, don't telllll me
I wasn't hurtttttt
Over youuu
Over youuu
Baby girl, listen to meee
You ain't the on-ly one
Who's hur-tinggg

"I refuse to cry anymorreee. 'Cause you're not worth the tearrsss. Nooo. You're not worth my tearrsss."

Meanwhile...

"Nah. I got this...stupid interview at eight." he spoke on his cell on his way to the limousine waiting outside the studio. "I know. So fucking late. I haven't had a decent eight hours of sleep. OR a decent meal. Damn, I need a woman." he sat in the vehicle, shutting the door afterwards. "Yeah, I know. I...I miss her so much. I used to dream about her every night when I fell asleep." he pulled out his wallet, flipping it open to see a picture of Aaliyah. "It shouldn't have been her. That should've been me. I wasn't the one happy with my career at the time but she was. She was so happy with the way things were going. She deserved to live more than I did." he hawked the picture down, a smile slowly forming on his face. "Haha, I know. Ahaha. That was funny. Fuck her. She tried making my life a living hell. Stupid bitch. I don't care. I know! At one time, but...then I met Aaliyah and I've never been so happy in my life. And just as fast as lightening, it was all token away from me. The woman I loved. I lost a good amount of fans because of...Britney." he scratched his forehead. "Um, I'm gonna call you back. I'm a few blocks away from this...station. Mmm hmm. Aight." he turned off the phone, sighing afterwards. "Damn."

Early the next morning

Beyonce Knowles, the famous diva was caught jogging near her 3.5 million dollar mansion the other day.

The camera zoomed in on her butt that jiggaled with every step she took. "What's for breakfast?" Justin asked his maid while entering the kitchen.

"Bacon, pancakes and eggs." he moaned, taking a seat at the bar.

"Hook it up. You're the best. So...talented in the kitchen. I wonder what else you're talented in." he flirted.

"If I didn't know any better, Mister Timberlake. I'd think you're flirting with me." he flashed her an innocent look.

"What? No. Of coarse not. I'm flirting with your talent." he frolicked. She shook her head pathetically.

"I swear, you say the darnest things sometimes." he intertwined his fingers together, slowly looking up at the TV. "When was the last time you gotten laid?" he forcefully peeled his eyes from off the famous woman on television to gaze at her.

"Excuse me?" she sat a plate of food in front of him.

"I'm just saying. For a long time now, you've been walking around with hard ons. And men who walk around with their penis sticking up isn't getting anything." he smirked at her. "You need to feed that thing every once in a while. Blonds, brunettes...whichever you prefer."

"I prefer brunettes." he focused in on her red hair. "Something you're not. And for your info, the only thing I need to feed my penis is food. Not pussy from blonds, brunettes or even red heads like you." she bit her lip interestingly.

"Okay." she turned, ambling on the other side of the kitchen. His eyes gazed in on her butt that showed perfectly through the tight uniform she wore.

"On other hand, I can make an exception. And..." he stood up, heading towards her. "...you need to stop walking around here like something's stuck up your ass." she turned, realizing how close he was to her. "I have to admit. You look really sexy in this uniform." he threw his arm around her, watching how quick her face expression changed. He then grabbed the bottle of syrup sitting behind her on the counter, taking a few steps back. "If you weren't my maid and if you weren't a MINOR, I probably would've let you have it a long time ago...miss hot in the pants." she watched as he took a seat back at the bar. "Can you make me a glass of orange juice. Thank you."

"Um...sure." she had to regain her strength, so it wouldn't have been noticeable how weak he made her.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"What do you mean?" he stuffed a portion of buttermilk pancakes in his mouth.

"You know, since it's your day off and all." she sat his glass of juice aside. "Thank you."

"You welcome. Ummm, I don't know." his eyes followed her to the other side where the stove was located. "Maybe I'll..."

"Come have breakfast with me."

"I beg your pardon?" she twirled around to face him.

"Make yourself a plate and get your ass over here. Have breakfast with me." her eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Really?" he nodded, taking a sip of his drink. "Cool!" he smiled, stuffing a bacon in his mouth. "This is really cool. Can't wait to tell the girls that I had breakfast with you." she took her seat across from him.

"Oh no you don't." he patted the stool beside him. "Bring that ass over here." she hesitated. "It's okay. I won't bite." she immediately hopped up, taking a seat beside him. "Now we have a real date. So..." he began. "I'm gonna ask again. What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Well...since my birthday is in two days, I think I'm gonna go shopping and..."

"You turn eighteen in two days?" he interrupted with this interesting look on his face.

"Mmm hmm. Yep." she watched as he looked away, smirking to himself. "Ahaha. Why?" he shrugged his shoulders.

"I think I'm gonna fire you on your birthday." her eyes shot wide open. "Just temporarily. Don't worry. I'll rehire you the day after."

"You are really silly, you know that? What is the point of that? You think I'm gonna let you sleep with me?"

"Hmm, let's see." he met eyes with hers. "Yep."

"You are so right." he laughed faintly. "Seriously, though..."

"I'm just messin' around. I don't think I'm ready for that. Not...right now." she scrutinized him closely, noticing how serious he became.

"Answer me this. When was the last time you got laid?" he shook his head.

"That's no question to ask your boss."

"Correct, that's no question to ask your ass-of-a boss. But you're not an asshole. You're one of those cool bosses." he blushed, leisurely gazing in on her.

"You know the right things to say to make a fella feel good, don't you?" she nodded, smiling proudly.

"Yes. Now answer the question. Pleasseeee. Purty, purty pleasseee." he sighed heavily.

"Aight, fine. Ummm, last time I had sex..." he then had a flashback of the last time he shared that intimate moment with Aaliyah. The last time he saw her alive. "I...Aaliyah and I...we..." he hesitated. "We made love probably the whole night...the last night I saw her alive. The night I proposed to her." she gasped faintly.

"You were engaged to her?" he nodded.

"Yeah. For...thirteen hours." he chewed on his eggs as his mind wandered off. "That was the last time I ever...gotten on that level."

"So..." she paused for a good second before continuing. "You're telling me, the last time you ever had sex was with Aaliyah five years ago?" he inhaled sharply.

"I know I shouldn't have told you. Now you're gonna make fun of me." he behaved in a child like manner.

"No I'm not. I'm just...it's shocking to know that you lasted that long. I mean, five years is a really long time..."

"It's not that long. I'm sure your...grown ass would survive too if you put your mind to it." she held her head down, fiddling with her eggs in thought.

"You really loved her, didn't you?"

"Still do." he gawked to the side to gaze at her. "After breaking up with Britney, I didn't think I would fall in love again...so soon. And seeing her on TV and all...I didn't feel that way about her until we actually hooked up. God, she was just an angel. So beautiful. Inside and out. It's gonna be really hard to find someone like that again. Not saying that...I wanna find someone exactly like her. Which is impossible. Everybody is special in a certain way." he gulped down his juice. "Ahhh. Any way, I remember it like it was yesterday. Two thousand when Nsync won an award for best dance video and we...went up on stage to say our thank you's." he smiled warmly. "I remember wrapping my arms around her and ahaha. I was just...I was literally surprised because I never knew someone so...petite like her. I could actually wrap my arms completely around her and hug myself at that. Haha." she laughed along with him. "Seriously, she was really...an angel. That's all I can say about her. She was an angel. Very strong minded and positive about...the world. And I know, how can you be so positive about a place like this? So wicked and filled with evil. But she was. She never let anything or anyone put her down. Never. And that's what I loved about her. I just...I know she's in a better place now...watching over me." she gradually reached out, placing her palm over his hand.

"Everything will get better. It's gonna take some time, but you will find someone who will make you happy again. I mean, just like you said. You didn't think you would fall in love again after you broke up with Britney but then you found Aaliyah. Now...eventually you will find someone else who will give you that wonderful feeling again. Someone you can fight and make love with. Someone who will...have your babies." he bit his lip, never breaking the eye contact. "Give it some time." she stood to her feet, unsuspectingly feeling a hand grab her.

"Can I..." he gulped down, reframing himself from doing something he would regret. "Can I...kiss you?"

"What?" she noticed the tears in his eyes.

"I...I promise I won't...go any further. I just..." he gulped down hard. "I need to remember how it felt to...kiss someone. Believe it or not, Aaliyah was the last woman I kissed and to actually feel more comfortable to move on, I need to..." a tear escaped his eye, slowly rolling down his cheek. "I need your help. Please. I don't wanna live like this anymore. I wanna be happy again." she grasped his hand, slowly pulling him out of his seat.

"It's okay. I trust you." he reached up, placing his palm on her cheek as he leaned in--a few inches away from her face.

"If you feel too uncomfortable, just stop me. I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me." she nodded.

"Okay." she licked her lips, slowly closing her eyes as he met lips with hers. He immediately felt this tingly sensation in his bones.

She leisurely moved her lips with his, kissing him passionately. His body moved in closer to hers, pressing himself against her. She couldn't help it. She wanted this man. She needed him.

She lifted her leg, brushing it up against his. This immediately sent signals to his body, turning him on completely. But he knew what he had to do and he knew what had to be done. This was his maid. A minor. He wouldn't feel right knowing that he slept with a minor. Even though it's being done every day.

He quickly broke away, pressing his forehead against hers. "I'm sorry." he panted heavily. "I promised I wouldn't take it too far..."

"But I want you to." he peered in her eyes. "I'll be eighteen in two days. What's two days? That's right around the corner."

"I can't." he brushed her cheek gently with the tip of his thumb. "I'm sorry. It's against the law."

"Fuck the law!"

"Hey." he shook his head. "Don't talk that way." he eyed her down, shaking his head sadly. "You're so beautiful. Trust me, you don't want someone like me. I will never have time for you. I'm too busy, but...I really appreciate you doing this for me. Thanks for helping me get over everything. I really do...feel positive that I can move on now. Whew." he ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm gonna go take a cool shower now." she chuckled, watching him head towards the exit. "Damn! I really do need to get laid. Haha."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story