Chapter 12

Later on (10:59 p.m.)

Everyone left except for Justin's parents. They were scheduled to leave the following morning, so he set them up in a guest room. After Terri finished cleaning up the dining room, she started on the kitchen that was in a mess. And on the other hand, Beyonce and Justin were still have their differences.

"She maybe a bitch, but she has a big heart. She's one of the first girls to ever show me so much love." Justin spoke in front of the sink mirror while shaving his face.

"That's no love she's showing." Beyonce spoke from the tub. "That's HER being obsessive and I can't believe how stupid you are to fall for it." he ignored her comment as he continued with what he was doing. "She's gonna hurt you so bad. I know it."

"And how do I know that you're not gonna hurt me one day? Hmm?" she rolled her eyes.

"Sometimes I don't even know why I'm here." she replied, slamming the sliding door shut.

"You know what? Why don't you just rip my heart out right now. I'm gettin' sick and tired of this." he departed the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. When he finished putting on his boxers and a robe, he decided to take a visit downstairs. When he entered the kitchen, his eyes automatically zoomed in on Terri who was sitting at the table crying faintly. He stood there, examining her closely.

"Oh god." she cried, slowly looking up to gaze at him. She then, quickly looked away, wiping her tears away. "Ahem, I'm sorry." she stood up, making her way back to the sink. "You don't have to worry. I'll be out of your hair in a few minutes." she sniffled, tending back to the dishes in the sink.

He slowly reached out, grabbing a hold to her wrist. She hesitantly looked over to gaze at him. He gradually pulled her closer, attaching his arm to her waist. He reached up with his available hand, grazing her cheek diligently. "Stop crying." he spoke softly. "You didn't lose me yet."

"Why her?" she cried. Without further thinking, he went in for a kiss. She moaned faintly while brushing her lips against his.

"Mmm." he groaned, sucking sweetly on her lips.

"Terri?" Justin called, waking her out of the trance. She quickly looked up to gaze at him, revealing the tears in her eyes. "What's going on?"

"Um..." she quickly wiped at her damp eyes while standing to her feet. "Nothing. I was just...finishing up here." he watched her tend back to the dishes in the sink.

"Look..." he approached her. "You don't have to hand wash these. Just throw 'em in the dishwasher and call it a night. We have to talk about this behavior of yours." he leaned against the counter, never taking his eyes off her.

"What about? You should already know how I feel about you."

"Yes...I do and I also realize how much it's affecting my life. You can't keep doing this."

"And why not?" she asked, glancing over at him. "You think it will affect your relationship?"

"I know it will." he admitted. "And that's why I don't think it's such a good idea for you to continue working here." she froze, leisurely meeting eyes with his. "You should already know how I feel about Bee. I don't wanna lose her. Especially not over somebody like you." he spoke coldly.

"Somebody like me?" she took a step towards him. "You bastard!" she swung her hand, slapping him across the face. He held his head down, gritting is teeth heatedly.

"Why can't you women ever keep your hands to yourself? If I was to slap you, you wouldn't like that now would you?" he threatened, moving in closer to her. "I'm giving you till tomorrow morning to be out. And I don't wanna have to repeat myself."

"But I love you." she spoke with tears in her eyes.

"And I love you too. I love you so much, that I'm willing to keep this on solid grounds. I don't wanna get any cops involved. I just want you to leave. Simple as that." he brushed pass her, immediately feeling a hand grab him.

"Wait!" he froze. "What if I change? Will you let me stay then?" he leisurely turned to face her, this grin plastered on his face.

"No. NO because for one, we tried that already and as you can see...it didn't go too well. Now if you'll excuse me..."

"But I'm willing to change. Seriously." he shook his head.

"Stop, Terri. We both know you'll never change. Damn! I don't even know why I let my mom choose you." he shook his head pathetically. "Please don't make this ugly. Just do as I say." she stood there, her bottom lip trembling with emotions. She didn't know what to say or do. All she felt like doing was crying. Crying because she knew she messed up. Once again. "I'm gonna go back upstairs now." he looked away, holding back his emotions. "You're gonna be all right. Trust me." with that, he departed the room.

The following week (Starbucks)

Justin entered one of the most popular coffee shops in the state, and approached a table where a familiar lady awaited. She quickly looked up, smiling at him. "Afternoon." he greeted, taking a seat across from her.

"Good afternoon, Mister Timberlake. How are you today?" he nodded, intertwining his fingers together.

"I'm great. Just...wonderful. Um, I just came from the doctor's office with my girlfriend and..." he smiled massively. "We're doing great. What about you?"

"I'm wonderful. Um, I have my resume with me."

"Okay great. Let's...take a look at it." he reached out for the sheet of paper. "How long have you been doing housekeeping?" he asked, taking a look at the paper in front of him.

"Honestly, never. I got my experience from helping my sick father. He uh, passed away last year from colon cancer. So while he was living, I was helping out around the house. Cleaning his clothes. Cooking and just doing the whole nine yards." he nodded.

"That's good. Sorry about your father."

"It's all right. We all will leave this place someday. Just have to live each day at the fullest." he looked up to meet eyes with hers.

"I couldn't agree more. So any way, tell me a little about you? What are some of the things you like to do?"

"Um, well first I will like to say that I'm a little bit nervous. I never met a celebrity before and..." he chortled softly.

"It's okay. Just think of me as a nobody, which in a way I am." he teased.

"Ahaha. Um okay. I...some of the things I enjoy doing is going shopping. I'm a shop-a-holic. Something I'm not too proud of. One time, I got this credit card that I applied for and the same day I got it, I went shopping crazy. I spent five hundred in five minutes. Ahaha so..." he held a surprised look.

"That's bad. Who taught you how to shop? Haha."

"Yeah. But besides that, hey...I know you go shopping crazy sometimes. Especially with all the money you have." he shook his head in disagreement.

"Nah. I used to when I first started getting those big checks. But as time went by, I became wiser. I knew it probably wouldn't last long so I opened up an account and had my money automatically wired there. I only take out a couple thousand for stuff that I need. Lately, I've been shopping a lot because I'm trying to redecorate my house. I'm expecting, so I'm also trying to set up a room for the baby."

"Oh really? Wow! Congratulations." he smiled proudly.

"Yeah, thank you."

"Is everything okay? Have you gotten over the lost?" he shook his head sadly.

"Not exactly. I'm trying though. I know in my heart that I can't keep moping around thinking about what happened. I can admit that I'm more happier now since I decided to move on. Beyonce's been very supportive and..." he nodded. "I'm just...I'm really happy. I've never been this happy since the passing of Aaliyah."

"Well that's great. I'm glad you decided to try and put everything behind you. Um, I heard about your last housekeeper." he scratched his forehead in thought. "I'm glad you decided to choose the person this time."

"Hahaha yeah." he cleared his throat. "I think that was one of the biggest mistakes I've ever done. I will never..."

"Hello." a waitress greeted them. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Oh um...yeah, sure. I'll take an ice tea. Lemon on the side, please." he answered. "Want anything?" he asked the lady in front of him.

"Um, sure. Same please."

"Okay. Be right back." he looked away, putting his focus on the music playing throughout the room.

"Mister Timberlake?" he quickly locked eyes with the woman across from him.

"Yes ma'am?" she smiled warmly.

"You're a really...nice person. I just wanna say one thing. If you don't want to hire me, all I'm asking is for you to be upfront with me. I can handle the rejection. Trust me, I've been rejected plenty of times." he nodded interestingly.

"Let me let you in on a little secret. I only buy drinks for people I like." a smile slowly formed across her lips. "I think you're perfect for the job. You seem honest and upfront about things. Hopefully everything turns out okay. There is one thing you should know. I have a big house. Eight bedrooms, nine bathrooms, one big kitchen the size of a basketball court. I have a huge twelve feet pool and two Jacuzzi's. And a lounge." she sat there in awe. "I'm telling you this to let you know that it's your responsibility to clean every room in that house. I know it's a big job and I know it's tiresome but, it pays well. I don't do my laundry because it's become such a hassle to me. It started to interfere with my schedule. Sometimes, I'm gone for weeks and I have no one to keep an eye out for the place so that's gonna be your duty as well. You're required to clean my bedroom once a day and the others once every two weeks. I'll give you a list of the things that are done on a daily, weekly and monthly basis when we get to my place. Right now, the questions is...are you capable of performing these actions."

"Well, first let me ask...with all of these responsibilities, how much am I getting paid?"

"Ten grand a month." her eyes lit up in shock.

"Ten thousand dollars a month? Oh my god. I can finally get that house I wanted. Oh and my car." he smiled kindly.

"There's one more thing I forgot to mention. One requirement is to live with me." she gasped faintly.

"Are you serious? This has gotta be a dream or something. I'm actually gonna be living with you! Haha oh my god!"
____________

TV interview (New York, NY)

"Hahaha, no. I was actually in the studio recording a track for my second album when I heard that." Beyonce spoke to a TV host.

"Were you two friends?"

"Um, no. Not exactly. We spoke a few times at award shows and other events but that was it. I don't think I could get with her boyfriend right after that incident. IF I was friends with hers. It wouldn't be right. And I didn't even think Justin and I would ever hit it like we did. We have so much chemistry, it's ridiculous. I didn't think in a million years we would be together right now and I have to admit, it's a wonderful feeling to be happy again. Just to be with someone who you know feels the same away about you. Words...it's hard to put in words how that feels."

"So you're in love?" she smiled massively.

"Yeah. I am. I'm in love."

"Why don't we clear up this rumor. I was told that you are pregnant with his baby. Can you tell us a little about that?"

"Um, well yeah. Sure. Justin and I...let's just say everything happened so sudden. I am expecting with his child and it wasn't like we didn't want it. He wanted to move on and have a family of his own after Aaliyah passed. It just took some time for him to get over it. This is what he always wanted and for me too. I just didn't think it would happen so soon but I'm happy. He's happy and that's all that matters."

"I'm glad to see everything is going smooth with you both."

"Thank you."

Meanwhile...

"So..." Justin exhaled, slowly turning around to face Brooke, his new maid. "What do you think? Big?" she nodded surely.

"Most definitely. You know what they say. Big houses come with big..." his eyes shot wide open.

"I beg your pardon?" he interrupted. "What did you just say?" she flashed him a weird look.

"I was gonna say, big houses come with big surprises." he felt stupid all of a sudden. "I'm sorry. Are you okay? You're acting very strange."

"Uhh..." he shook his head. "No, no. I was just..." he chuckled, holding his head down--rubbing his forehead in frustration. "It's nothing. Um, why don't I show you to your room. I'll let you have this day to yourself to try and...get settled in." she followed him down the hall. "We're having take-out food tonight."

"Okay." he pulled a door open, stepping aside for her to enter the room. "Wow."

"Um, I'm gonna go freshen up. Here's the phone." he ambled towards the phone sitting on the bed side dresser. "Call this number to reach me. It's my room number." he felt this instant pain in his neck. "Damn, I need a massage. I think I'm gonna visit the spa later on, but um...yeah. Try and relax. Make yourself at home and...I should be back in a few. Okay?" she smiled in return.

"Okay. Oh and hey..." she stopped him. "Thanks for choosing me." he nodded.

"No problem. Call me if you need anything." she watched him head out of the room. And soon as he departed the room, she leaped up in excitement.

"Oh my god. This has gotta be a dream!" she fell back on the bed, her cheeks hurting from smiling so hard. "God..." she exhaled heavily. "Somebody please pinch me."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story