Chapter 13

That night (11:01 p.m.)

Beyonce entered the house, dropping her bags by the door. She ambled further in the house, quickly freezing when she zoomed in on Brooke who was wiping down the coffee table. She quickly looked up, a faint gasp escaping her lips. "Beyonce? I mean..." she fixed her posture. "Miss Knowles. Wow, what a surprise. It's an honor to meet you." she reached out, attempting to shake her hand.

"Um...hi." she shook her hand in response. "What's your name?"

"Brooke Stanley. Yes, almost like the celebrity. Haha." she smiled in response.

"How wonderful." she gazed around the house for a specific person. "Is Justin here?"

"Oh yes ma'am. He's upstairs in his room. Watch your step. I just mopped the hall."

"Thank you." she proceeded up the stairs, eager to see her man. When she entered the room, her eyes focused in on Justin who at the time was doing sit-ups on the floor. He froze, hastily looking up at her.

"Bee?" she smiled, slowly shutting the door behind her.

"Hey, baby." he shot up, leisurely approaching her. "Wow, look at you." her eyes slowly trailed down his naked figure.

"Mmm, look at you." he attached his arms to her waist, slowly locking lips with hers. "Mmm, damn." he groaned by her ear. "I missed you." he pulled away to gaze in her eyes.

"Hmm." she stepped back, noticing the speckles of sweat trickling down his perfect figure. "You normally work out in the nude?"

"Um..." he shrugged his shoulders. "No. Not really, just...when I feel like it." he headed further in the room. "Did you meet our new housekeeper?" he asked, sitting back where she found him.

"Yeah." she answered, kicking her heels off. "Very pretty. But they're always like that, aren't they?"

"What are you talking about?" he continued with his work out? "I didn't choose her because of her looks. What good is that gonna do for me? She's here to cook and clean, remember?"

"That's not what your last maid thought. Apparently, she believed you two were together." he froze, watching her discard her skirt, followed by her top.

"Terri was just obsessive like you said." he pointed out. "How was the photo shoot? Did it go okay?" she fell back on the bed, releasing a soft moan.

"It went okay. Mmm, I'm so tired." she unsuspectingly felt a hand grope her thigh. She quickly looked up, watching closely as he finished undressing her by removing her underwear.

"You know, I couldn't stop thinking about you while you were gone."

"Really?" he leaned in, kissing her on the lips. "Why couldn't you stop thinking of me...again?" a faint laugh escaped his lips.

"You really want me to say it?" he flipped her over, using both his hands to unhook her bra. "I think I'll come off better showing you." he parted her legs, rolling her back over on her back. His tongue gradually trailed down in between her thighs, finding the wet area between her legs. The moment she felt him graze her spot, this rush of pleasure spread throughout her body.

"Mmm." she fell back, biting her lip in pleasure. "Justin..." he sucked sweetly on her clit, hearing her moan uncontrollably. "Oh..." she gripped a portion of his hair, on the verge of explosion. Words couldn't express the way she feel. It felt as if she was on Cloud 9.

He swiftly darted his tongue up and down her clit, sending her over the edge. "Jesus Christ. Oh..." she whimpered, grabbing a hold to the headboard. "Oh god yes. Fuck. Mmm." she bit her lip, holding back the screams begging to escape. "Baby..." her legs trembled emotionally. He quickly held them in place as he continued his task. "I don't know if I can..."

"Relax." he assured, rubbing her intensely. "Just think of this as a night you won't forget." he went back in for another taste. "Mmm, you taste delicious." her chest heave in and out of excitement. This was just too much pleasure she could take.

"I wanna feel you." she moaned, sliding a little further up towards the head board.

"Where are you going?" he slid two fingers inside her, fingering her at a medium pace. "I'm not finished." his tongue licked every inch of her dripping wet pussy, enjoying everything she had to offer.

"Baby, I can't..." she felt this tingly sensation in her bones. "Shit. Okay, st..." she placed her hand on his head, pushing him away. "Stop it. I can't take it anymore." he looked up at her, returning this interesting look.

"Are you begging me to stop?" she rolled her eyes.

"Don't flatter yourself, okay?" he climbed on top of her, placing a gentle kiss in the creak of her neck.

"You don't know how bad I wanna fuck you." he groaned in her ear, his cock pulsating against her thigh.

"Yeah?" she reached in between them, immediately grabbing a hold to his massive size. "You really wanna fuck me? Hmm?" she pushed him on his back, trailing both her hands down his masculine chest.

"Damn right." he watched as she teasingly twirled her tongue around the head of his penis, slowly parting her lips---stuffing half of it in her mouth. "Oh..." he groaned, falling back on the bed. She stroked him firmly, sliding his throbbing cock in and out of her mouth. "Yeah."

Within seconds, she could tell he was on full hard from the veins poking through his bulky cock. All she could imagine was getting the shit fucked out of her. Her pussy saturated even more the longer she imagined it. "Come here." he picked her up, quickly reversing positions. "You think you ready?" she nodded, biting her lip teasingly. "Okay." he swiftly threw her back on her stomach, pulling her to her knees. With one quick move, he slammed his full length inside her. There was no way of holding back the way she felt. IT was just too much for her. So she let everything out with a loud shriek.

Brooke looked up at the second floor with a questioning look on her face. "What the hell was that?"

"Mmm shit." she held onto the head board as he slammed his cock deep within her. "Ow..." she reached back, grabbing a hold to his arm. "Not too dep. I have to adjust."

"I'm sorry, baby. You haven't adjusted yet?" he spoke hilariously.

"Fuck you."

"Isn't that what I'm doing now? Ahaha." he gripped her waist, pulling her down on his shaft. "Damn." he groaned deeply. "Down." he placed his hand on her back, pushing her down. "Better."

"Oh god." she whimpered, his size hitting her spot continually. She attempted to lift up when he rested his hand on her back, pushing her back down. "Jesus, Justin. What do you feed that thing?"

"Brunettes." he held onto her shoulders as he picked up his speed, pumping her vigorously.

"Fuck!" she gripped the wooden head board, preventing herself from slamming into it. "God...oh." Brooke kept still as she listened closely. From the sounds, she immediately knew what was going on.

"It's comin'." he slammed in and out of her powerfully before releasing his seed. "Oh..." he fell on top of her, a guttural sound escaping his lips.

"The hell..." she exhaled greatly. "Have you gone mad?" he rolled off of her, positioning himself beside her.

"I'm sorry." he gulped down hard. "I couldn't control myself. Seeing you just made me realize how much I missed it." he gawked to the side, flashing her a massive smile. "I don't know how I went five years without it." she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Well, with a penis that size...I can't see how you went that long either." she sat up, immediately feeling a cramp in her lower abdomen. "Ow. I don't think I can move." he stepped out of bed, quickly covering himself with a robe.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower and um...get ready for bed." he proceeded towards the bathroom. "Oh and I almost forgot. There's a little something waiting for you under the bed." he looked over his shoulder to stare at her. "Enjoy."

"What?" she quickly peered over the bed, lifting the blanket to gaze underneath the it. There was a wrapped box sitting on her side with a bow on the top. "You got me something again?" she grabbed the item, sitting it on her lap. She then, tore the wrapping off---coming face to face with an electronic device. "Oh my..." she looked over at Justin who was busy washing himself with a soapy wash cloth. "You got me a planner? How sweet."

"I figured, since you're pregnant...you're gonna start forgetting things easy so..." she flipped him the bird. "Haha. You can keep up-to-date with that."

"Whatever. The only thing I'm gonna forget is your name." she sat the item aside, forcefully stepping out of bed. She entered the steamy bathroom, leisurely closing the door behind her. "What some company?" she stepped in the huge tub, joining his side.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story