Chapter 6

"...so when I told her that I needed some time, she didn't wanna hear it." Justin spoke, chewing down on spicy wing. "She claimed that I was just coming up with excuses. Like, how are you gonna tell me what I'm doing?"

"Well people can read through lies. I know I can." Beyonce folded her legs Indian style. "Like this one time my sister broke my iPOD and when I asked what happened, she said that one day, she tried turning it on and it wouldn't work. I only had the thing for three months. And last time I had it, it was working fine. Haha."

"Yeah, now that is obvious." he sucked the juices from his chicken bone, tossing it in the small waste basket. "Um, you ever...well first before I ask, I wanna get your permission first. Can I ask you this personal question without you getting all ghetto on me?"

"Haha, well...it depends. Why don't you ask me." he nodded, licking the access sauce from off his fingers.

"You ever gotten pregnant before?" he looked away, waiting on a response.

"No. Never. But I do plan on having kids in the future. What about you? Have you ever gotten a girl pregnant before? And don't lie. I know it's hard for a man like you to keep women off ya'." his mouth hung open in surprise.

"Excuse me? What do you mean, a man like me? I'm not some kind of womanizer, if that's what you're saying."

"No." she shook her head in disagreement. "No, I was just saying. I mean, you seem like that...very romantic type. The one who can say anything to get a woman in bed."

"Well..." he held his head down in thought. "See, that's where you're wrong. I happen to be a very shy guy." she met eyes with his. "When I get around a very pretty woman who I happen to like..." he shook his head. "...I don't know what to say. I find myself speechless and this big...nerd. I start to crack jokes more often and so on." he paused. "I talk a lot too."

"Like you're doing now?" he chuckled softly.

"I dunno." he shrugged his shoulders. "If I am, I haven't noticed." she nodded, slowly putting her focus back on the food.

"So you're saying, I'm not your type?" there was a moment of silence between them as he decided on what to say.

"No. That's not...what I'm trying to say." she took a bite out of her celery. "To tell you the truth, I think you're gorgeous. I think you're smart and funny. And I also think that I'm not your type." she cleared her throat, finally locking eyes with his.

"And why would you say something like that? Do you even know what my type is?"

"Well, I've seen the type of guys you've been with and..."

"And who are these people? Are you talking about Jay-Z?" she paused to get a response from him. "Shawn was a mistake. Personally, I think he was too much for me. I need someone who's less rebellious and someone who listens well." he bit his lip interestingly, never taking his eyes off her. "Someone like you. But then again, maybe I'm..." a knock on the door interrupted her.

"Uh..." he looked up at the door in questioning. "Excuse me." he stood up, making his way towards the door. She watched closely as he yanked it open, meeting up with a woman in a black apron. "Terri? Um..." he looked back at Beyonce. "Give me a second, okay?" she nodded, watching him depart the room -- shutting the door behind him. "Everything okay?"

"Um, I don't know." he surveyed her face closely, and from the look she held -- he knew something wasn't right. "I was in the kitchen cutting a tomato and..." she bit her lip with this painful look on her face.

"What's going on? I'm kinda in the middle of something." she pulled her hand from behind her back, holding it up for him to see. When he noticed a streak of blood running down her finger, his heart had dropped. "Terri?! What the...how did that happen?"

"I...I don't know. One minute I'm cutting this big delicious looking tomato, then the next..." he grabbed her wrist, quickly concealing the cut with his hand.

"We gotta stop the bleeding." he pulled her along, towards the nearest bathroom. "Come on." he led her in one of the bathrooms, immediately turning the faucet on and holding her hand under the running water.

"Ow! Ow! It's too hot!" she jumped in agony.

"Oh..." he quickly adjusted the temperature. "I'm sorry." he gazed at her, realizing she had slowly calmed down. "You okay?" she nodded, watching as he held her hand with care. "Press your finger down on it. I'm gonna...try and find a band-aid." he went through the cabinet in search for the first-aid kit. When he found the box, he flipped the lid open, grabbing a band-aid. "Here." he turned off the water. "Just a second." he grabbed one of the alcohol pads, ripping the wrapping open. "Now, this is gonna sting a little."

"Oh noooo." she moaned.

"I'm sorry, but we have to make sure this doesn't get infected. Give me your hand." she shook her head, no. "Hey..." he lowered his eyes at her, returning a serious look.

"Ugh! Fine, just...hurry up." he took her hand, diligently wiping down the cut with the damp swap. "Ow..."

"There. See, now that wasn't so bad." he finished it off by concealing it with a band-aid. "All done. Now..." he threw the wrappings in the trash can. "You wanna tell me how this all happened? From the beginning."

"Well..." she hesitated. "Like I said, I was slicing a tomato and um..."

"And? You never cut yourself? Why now? What I think, I think you weren't paying attention. Either that or you probably did it on purpose." she flashed a absurd look.

"Excuse me? Why would I cut myself on purpose? Do I..."

"Maybe to get my attention." she rolled her eyes. "Terri, look at me." she shook her head, refusing to give him eye contact. "Look...at me. I want you to see how serious I am." she finally met his gaze with her hand on her hip. "Why are you doing this to me? I've been nothing but nice to you since day one. Day one! And this is what you do? You know that I have company. You know it and that's why you're trying to do any and everything to stop me from doing what I MIGHT do."

"Oh yeah and what is that?"

"You think I'm gonna have sex with that woman in my room."

"What woman? Beyonce? Is that who you're talking about?"

"See." he shook his head. "That's what I'm talking about. I swear...sometimes I wanna just...I dunno. For some reason, I can't just let you go."

"And why?" her voice became subtle. "Is it because you care about me? You don't wanna lose me? Is that it?" he peered in her eyes, his hand on his hip and a very intimate look on his face.

"You're a really nice girl. You don't have to put on this show for me. Just be yourself. I know you...I know how much you like me and...I have to tell you, I don't feel the same way about you. Yes, I care about you and I don't wanna lose you. And I just think the reason why I haven't let you got yet is because I know how bad I would feel afterwards. I like to give people chances."

"So you know how I feel? And what makes you think you're doing a good job at keeping me around? It's not right to parade around knowing that the person you see everyday has some kind of crush on you. It hurts." she spoke with tears in her eyes. "I know it my heart that I love you. Yeah and I maybe too young to know what love is, but I know how to show someone that I care. It would be better if you just fire me. At least I wouldn't have to be around to see you every day."

"You're young and beautiful, Terri. I don't wanna be the one to break your heart."

"And how do you know it won't be the other way around?" a smirk slowly formed across his lips.

"So you think you're capable of breaking my heart? Well go right ahead. My heart's been broken plenty of times. You'll just be another chick on the list."

"Justin?" a voice called behind him. He looked over his shoulder to gaze at Beyonce who stood in the doorway. "Is everything okay?"

"Um..."

"I'm just gonna go back downstairs and...finish up with dinner." they both watched her leave their sight. Beyonce stepped further in the room, closing the door behind her.

"You okay?" he nodded while stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah. Everything's...peachy." she slowly wrapped her arms around him, skimming his back soothingly.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." he exhaled deeply, attaching his arms to her waist.

"No." he pulled back to gaze in her eyes. "You're fine." she smiled warmly.

"I am, aren't I?" she teased.

"Haha." he licked his lips, gradually leaning in for a kiss. She moaned faintly, grazing the tip of his tongue with hers. This was the first time they had gotten this intimate and she had to admit, she was hoping for more. She leisurely trailed her hands up underneath his shirt, only revealing how much she wanted him. "I don't know if...we should be doing this."

"Yeah I know, but think of it this way...what are we gonna lose? You haven't touched a woman in years." she pushed herself up against him. "You won't regret it so there's no reason to be afraid."

"I'm not afraid. I just..."

"You're too committed to Aaliyah. You think she's looking down at you with this evil look on her face. You think she's gonna haunt you for moving on with your life. The truth is, I know she doesn't want you mourning her for the rest of your life. You said so yourself that she wanted you happy. So...grant her request. Be happy again."

"I do wanna be happy again."

"All right, then..." she pecked him on the lips. "...be happy again." she placed her hand on his cheek, kissing him more passionately. "Mmm." she moaned, grabbing his hand and placing it on her ass. "It's okay." she assured, sneaking her hand in his pants and groping a part of him. He groaned in response as her hand stroked him firmly. Truthfully, he had forgotten how this felt. And he was starting to realize how much he missed this. "Damn. I didn't realize you were packing."

"Yeah?" he picked her up, placing her on top of the sink counter. She gripped his collar, pulling him closer -- slowly submerging lips with his once more. "Mmm." he quickly tugged on her underwear, yanking them off her. He then pulled her to the edge, parting her legs and attaching them to his waist.

"Oh..." she bit her lip, holding back the moans begging to escape her lips the moment he nibbled down on her neck. Meanwhile, he teased her by grazing her clitoris with the head of his penis. "Mmm." she leaned back, pushing herself further to the edge. Now this was a big sign that she wanted it then and there. So without further thinking, he slid his shaft halfway into her wet entrance, hearing her gasp afterwards. "Oh..." he grasped her hips, swiftly plunging the rest into her -- sending her over the edge. "Jesus! Mmm." he slid in and out of her with rhythmic thrusts. Heat was shooting throughout her body. She didn't remember the last time feeling this good. And the same for Justin. He didn't think he would experience this feeling ever again.

"Oh..." he groaned, kissing her sweetly. "Mmm."

"Shit." she gripped his ass, pulling him down allowing further access. "Oh fuck. Deeper." he picked her up, carefully laying her on the rug positioned on the floor. He then placed both her legs over his shoulder, inching further into her. "Ow, ow! Not too...deep."

"Sorry." he gazed in her eyes, realizing how much she was enjoying this. "Pull me in."

"Mmm okay." she held onto his waist as he continued pumping her vigorously. "Ohhh god. Fuck!" she dug her fingernails in his back, leaving a redden trail behind. "Holy...shit."
____________

Moments later...

They both remained on the floor breathing heavily and sweat trickling down their bodies. He had to admit, he felt incredible. He felt this big rush of relief. "That was amazing." he looked up to peer in her eyes. "Hurt like hell though, but...it was all worth it." he chortled faintly.

"I'm sorry. I guess I got carried away."

"I perfectly understand." for some reason, he begin to have flashbacks of Aaliyah. And he knew this wasn't good. "You all right?"

"Huh?" he woke out of the trance, meeting eyes with hers. "Oh um...I'm okay." he stood up, reaching out to accept her hand. "Need help?"

"Sure." she grabbed his hand, climbing to her feet.

"Um...I enjoyed everything. I think that was something I really needed." she watched as he straightened out his pants. "I'm thirsty. You thirsty?"

"Uhhh yeah sure. I'll take whatever." he nodded, quickly pecking her on the lips.

"Meet you in the room." he exited the bathroom, making his way down the hall. And that's when he noticed Terri leaning against the stairway at the end of the hall. "Just great." he mumbled, forcing a smile on his face. "What's wrong now?"

"Had fun?" he rolled his eyes.

"Doing what?"

"Fucking her brains out?" he returned a stunned look. "I heard everything. And now I see that it isn't my age that's bothering you. It's my color. You're more into black people. Aaliyah is for an example and now Beyonce. White women don't float your boat anymore." he grabbed her arm, dragging her in one of the guest rooms.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! How could you say something like that?"

"Because it's true! That's how I can say something like that!" she shouted.

"Okay, well since it's so easy for you to blurt out racist words. Then let me show you how easy it is for me to fire you. And I hope I'm getting through to you. You're finished. Get your shit and go." he left the room, slamming the door behind him.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story