Chapter 7

Terri stormed out of the mansion with her things and proceeded towards the front gates that surrounded the place. On her way towards the exit, her eyes focused in on a red convertible pulling up in the paved driveway. She backed up, watching the two double steel gates slowly open. The car proceeded inside and the gates shutting behind it. She looked back, her eyes still glued to the vehicle. A familiar person stepped out and approached her. "Can I ask you a question?" he asked, never breaking a smile.

"What?" she replied, looking away. She didn't want him to see that she had been crying.

"What you said back there...you know, about white women not satisfying me anymore." he paused, scrutinizing her closely. "Did you mean that?" a tear slowly escaped her eye.

"I dunno." she shrugged her shoulders, sniffling afterwards.

"Yes or no. Simple as that." she leisurely looked up to meet eyes with his. "I don't wanna play games anymore. Just answer the question, please."

"Yes. I meant every word. Happy now?" he took a step towards her, his hands in his pockets and a mean look on his face. She didn't know what she had gotten herself into. She was just hoping things didn't get out of hand.

"Okay." he nodded. "Give me your things." he grabbed her belongings, ambling towards the house. She stood there with a baffled look on her face. She had no idea what was going on.

"What are you doing?" she asked, following him inside.

"I want you to stay."

"Huh?" they both headed up the curved stairs that led to the second floor. "But...I don't get it. I just called you a racist. I mean, does that mean anything to you." he dropped her luggage in her room, gradually turning to face her.

"Yes, you did. But you and I know that I'm far from a racist. I love women. Whether they're black, white, blue, red..." she smirked. "I look up to them as well. Which means, I will never disrespect one.

"That still doesn't answer my que..."

"Why you're still here? Well it's simple. You were being honest with me and that's something I admire. If you're not afraid to tell your boss how you feel, then you deserve to stay. I want someone who's honest with me. Someone I can trust. And I think you're the one. BUT, that doesn't mean you can just blurt out words without a reason." she nodded.

"I know."

"Good." he headed out the room. "Unpack. Oh and one more thing. Try acting less of a bitch. That behavior is not attractive at all." he shook his head. "See you later."
___________

In the studio

Justin stood in front of the track board, fiddling with a few buttons in boredom. He had just finished laying down a track with his producer. And now he had no idea what he wanted to do. Everyone else left except for him. So he was officially alone. And that's when a knock on the door awoke him. He looked up, rubbing his tired eyes. "Um, come in." the door slowly crept open and a women entered the room. This woman looked familiar but he had no idea where he knew her from. "I'm sorry." he stood up, grabbing his car keys with him. "Were you scheduled to record?" she nodded.

"Yeah, but you're okay."

"Um, nah it's okay. I was just leaving any way." he headed out the room.

"Wait a minute. You're Justin Timberlake, right?" he froze, leisurely turning her direction.

"Uh, yeah. And you are?"

"I'm Megan. I just got signed to Jive." he held a questioning look.

"Really? I've never heard of you. Um, nice to meet you." he extended his hand out to shake hers.

"You too. This is such a coincidence. I was just talking to my manager about working on a song with you. He said he would ask you and see if you'll do it." his eyebrows raised interestingly.

"Oh. Okay well, no one spoke to me about it...yet." he cell phone went off. "I'm sorry. Excuse me." he opened the flip phone, placing it beside his ear. "Hello?" he recognized the familiar voice. "Bee? Hey, what's going on? How's everything? Really? Okay. I'll meet you there." he shut the phone, placing it back in his pocket. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay. I guess you have to go now." he nodded.

"Yeah, but um...we'll talk about this collaboration later." she nodded. "See you around. Oh and it was nice meeting you."

"You too." she responded, watching him depart the room.

When he made it to his house, there was a car parked in his driveway. He stepped out of his car, slowly approaching the woman standing on his porch. "Hey there." she turned, holding a bag in her hands.

"Hey! I hope you have an appetite."
__________

They both sat at the dinner table, eating a serving of beef fried rice and honey garlic chicken from a Chinese restaurant. "You may think this is funny, but um...I've never had this before. The um, the honey garlic chicken." her eyes lit up in surprise.

"Really? Well, I'm glad to be the first to introduce you to it. When I first tasted it, I fell in love." he nodded.

"Yeah, well I understand why. It's deeeelicious." she smiled, surveying him closely.

"You know that song we did a few days ago...in the studio?" he nodded.

"Yeah. What about it?" he asked, stuffing a portion of rice in his mouth.

"Why did you choose me out of all people to...sing the part? I mean, first of all -- we hardly spoke or seen each other and..."

"You're amazing. And I think that's all I can say to...describe you. You're talented and you have a great voice. You carry yourself well and I just...I think well I thought that we would make a good duet." she nodded. "And I was right."

"If...well before I ask this I wanna get your permission." he chortled, a little familiar with the line.

"Sure. Go on and ask. Haha."

"If Aaliyah was still here, would you have chosen her?" there was a long pause as the question sunk in his head. For some reason, he wasn't so sure about that himself.

"I don't...honestly, I don't even know. I can't give you a straight answer. I'm sorry. I guess I just...I dunno." he shook his head.

"I figured you probably wouldn't have been able to answer that question. I don't even know why I asked you any way. Ahaha."

"It's okay. You're just being nosy." he teased.

"Yeah you're right." he sat back in his chair, peering at her from across the table with this smirk on her face.

"It's time for me to ask YOU a question."

"Okay!" she spoke excitedly.

"Between me and Jay-Z. Who slung it better?" her eyes lit up in shock.

"Excuse me? I can't...believe you're asking me this." he shrugged his shoulders.

"It's simple. I just wanna know who was better." she exhaled softly, hesitant to answer his question. "It's okay. No one's here but me and you. And Terri BUT she's outside." she rolled her eyes.

"Um, well I'm gonna have to go with you. One, because it felt like there was a meaning to it. You know, like some people do it just for pleasure. It felt like you were really making love to me and...that was an amazing feeling. I've never felt anything like it before." he nodded.

"Okay and you're not just saying that because..." she shook her head.

"No. I'm not just saying that." he stood up, reaching his hand out for her. "Wh..."

"I wanna play something for you. Come on." she accepted his hand, following him out in the lounge. There were two love seats, a coffee table, a high definition television, a piano and a few other items. The one thing she noticed was the Aaliyah picture hanging up on the wall.

"Wow. It's very cozy in here." she took a seat on one of the love sofas, surveying her surroundings.

"I hardly come in here. Only when I have guests." he lit up a scented candle, positioning it in the center of the coffee table. "Aight um..." he took a seat in front of the piano a few feet away from her. "I wrote this song a little over a year ago and...I am going to lay it down probably tomorrow."

"Okay." he sat in silence, humming the song to himself.

"Here it goes. Ahem." he cleared his throat. "You've been aloneee. You've been afraiddd." he song. "I've been a foolllll...in so many wayss. Butt I would changeee my lifeee if youuu thought youuu my tryyy to love meee. Soo pleasseeee give me another chanceee to write you another songgg and take back those things I've doneeee 'cause I'll give youuu my hearttt if youu would lettt me start all overrrr...againnn." he looked back at her, winking his eye. She bit her lip, never peeling her eyes off him. "I'm not a sainttt. I'm just a mannn. Who had heaven and earthhh in the palm of his hannddd butt II threw ittt awayyyy so now III stand here todayyy asking forgiveness and if you could just pleasseee give me another chancceee..." she stood up, taking a seat on his lap. "Gettin' lonely over there?" he teased.

"The song is beautiful. Can't wait to hear it when it's finished."

"Well it is. I just need to add some music to it."

"Yeah? You just need to add some music..." she leaned in, pecking him on the lips. "Haha."

"Why don't you go up to my room and wait for me. I'm gonna go grab a vodka. Want one?" she nodded while standing to her feet.

"Sure."

"Cool." she ambled down the hall towards the stairway when a voice had called her.

"Yes?" she answered, turning to face the individual. She watched as Terri approached her with a duster in her hand.

"Hi. I don't think we officially met. I'm Terri, Justin's personal house wife. I mean, maid." she flashed her an odd look.

"Beyonce. Justin's very close friend." she added in. "He's been telling me a lot about you."

"Oh really? Like what?"

"Well you know, those ordinary things. Like how mouthy you are. Oh and he thinks that you like him. I dunno why. He must have a reason for thinking that, right?" she placed her hand on her hip in attitude.

"You know, I was right about you in a way. You are more prettier in person BUT I actually thought your attitude would stink less and I was wrong. You're mean. Meaner in person than you portray yourself to be on TV."

"Well thank you for the compliment. Oh and it was nice meeting you. You take care now." she watched in envy as she proceeded up the stairs, never looking back. She had to admit, she was jealous. Jealous because she knew this woman was kissing and doing all the things that she imagined to her crush. And she knew she couldn't stand around and let her continue fucking her dream boy.

If she can't have him, no one can. And yes, this may sound psycho but she was just being herself.

Obsessive and psychotic.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story