Chapter 9

The following day

Justin groaned, slowly fluttering his eyes open. His gaze immediately focused in on the bathroom where a light shined from. "Mmm damn." he forcefully stepped out of bed, following the light to the bathroom. When he peered in, his eyes zoomed in on Beyonce who was in front of the mirror washing her face. "Morning." she gazed at him, quickly covering her mouth -- snickering to herself. "Something funny?" he stepped in the room, turning on the other sink beside hers.

"No. Ahem, not really." she glanced off and on at his boxers with this smirk on her face. "Ahem, any way." she reached out, grabbing one of the hand towels.

"What's the matter? You never seen a man on hard before?" she broke out laughing.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it." she wiped at her face with the towel. "Your mom is downstairs cooking this big breakfast. She wants us down in...thirty minutes. So, that gives you enough time to get that...thing down. Hahaha."

"Ha-ha-ha." he mocked her, quickly grabbing her arm -- stopping her from leaving the room. "And you're gonna help me get it down." he pulled her closer, quickly kicking the door closed.

Minutes had passed and Justin finally departed the bathroom, wiping at his damp hair with a towel. On his way to the closet, the house phone went off. "Damn." he jogged on the other side of the room, picking up the cordless phone and turning it on. "Hello?"

"That dinner was pretty delicious." Lynn spoke while flipping over a banana pancake. "I thought it would be terrible but I was a bit impressed."

"Yeah, me too." Beyonce agreed. "But I could've done better. Next year, I'm gonna cook."

"Next year?" she questioned, gawking to the side to stare at her. "Hmm." she looked away. "You really like him, don't you?" this smirk slowly formed across her lips.

"Um, well yeah. I do." she bit her lip interestingly. "We actually spoke about commitment before we got together." she nodded. "So, I do understand what he's looking for."

"And is this something that you want too? I mean, don't get me wrong. I think you're a very nice girl. I've just seen my son in and out of relationships. Some he thought would work and...I just don't wanna see him get hurt again."

"I can assure you, that's not gonna happen. I'm not here to hurt Justin. Believe me, I've been hurt too. More than once so I know how it feels. And I would hate to be in that position again. All I want is to be happy. And I think...he might be the one." she smiled warmly.

"Good. At least I know what mind frame you're in." she tended back to the food.

"Um, can I ask you something? Does Justin normally buy his girlfriends...very expensive gifts a month into the relationship?" she broke out laughing.

"That's funny you would ask that, because um...two weeks after he got with Aaliyah, God rest her soul. He came to me and we talked for hours about her. On and off, of coarse. He wasn't sure if he wanted to buy her this diamond bracelet he saw for fifty grand. So I told him, I said "Son, you don't have to buy women expensive things to show how much you like them. There are other ways." and he told me, "Ma, I know that but this woman deserves to be lavished with expensive stuff." so I was like..." she shrugged her shoulders. "I told him to do whatever he think is best. Now, he was only with her for TWO weeks when he bought her this expensive bracelet. Then he ended up proposing to her. What I'm saying, is that Justin only spends big bucks on someone he wants to spend his life with. But something always ruins it. Brit cheated on him. Aaliyah, well you know what happened."

"Yeah." she felt overwhelmed for some apparent reason. "He bought me this white fur coat yesterday. It looked like it could've been over fifty grand."

"Really?" she smiled warmly. "Well that means he really likes you." she piled the last pancake on a dish, carefully turning off the eye. "You know we had this conversation last night...about you." she quickly gazed her direction with this questioning look on her face.

"You did?" she felt nervous all of a sudden.

"Yes we did." she replied with a smile. "He said he'd been having trouble asking you something. He wouldn't tell me what it was, but um...I think it's big."

"Wow. Well...he can really hide things."

"Ahaha I know."

"Morning ladies." They both watched as Justin entered the kitchen look sharp as ever.

"Morning Randall." Lynn replied. "Why are you looking so nice this morning?" he rolled his eyes.

"There you go chastising me again." he teased, meeting Beyonce's gaze. "Having fun?" she rolled her eyes playfully. "Any way, um...I have to step out for a minute. I gotta grab something from the studio. But...before I go..." he met eyes with his beautiful girlfriend standing on the opposite side of him. "...I need to talk to Beyonce in private."

"Um, sure. Excuse me for a minute."

"Don't worry. I won't keep her too long. Ahaha." he followed her out of the kitchen and down the hall. "Hey." he reached out, grasping her hand in his. She took a deep breath before turning to face him.

"Yes?" he stood there admiring her contagious looks.

"I wanna..."

"Wait! I um..." he flashed her an odd look as he watched her pull back her hair and throw it in a pony tail. "Whew. Okay." she exhaled heavily. "What were you saying?"

"O...kay, well any way. First I just wanna say that I'm enjoying our time together. As you know, I really like you and with each day that passes, my feelings are growing stronger and stronger. And surprisingly fast." she held both his hands firmly. "I asked you to spend Thanksgiving with me so you could meet my parents. And just as I suspected, they ended up liking you. So..." he took a deep breath. "I know this might be too sudden, but it doesn't hurt to ask. How would you like to share a place with me?" her eyes lit up. "I'm not used to living here by myself so..."

"Of coarse!" she spoke excitedly. "I mean, ahem. Yeah, sure. Why not?" he smiled sweetly.

"Cool. So um, I guess that's it. We'll talk about arrangements later. Right now, I have to go meet this guy before he leaves."

"Okay. See you for breakfast?"

"Of coarse." he leaned in, engaging in a deep kiss with her. "Mmm. See you in a few."

"All right." she followed him back down the hall, they both parting separate ways. She joined Lynn in the kitchen, this big smile plastered on her face.

"What was that all about?" she asked nosy like.

"Well...nothing much. He just asked if I wanted to move in with him." she spoke simply.

"Now what did I tell you?" she smiled kindly. "I hope you said yes."

"I would've been stupid if I didn't."
___________

9:43 p.m. (Later that day)

"Hahahaha!!!!!" Beyonce rolled over, falling flat off the bed. She continued laughing, her stomach hurting immensely.

"You okay?" he peered over the bed to gaze at her.

"I..." she held her stomach in pain. "I'm sorry. Haha." she exhaled heavily. "Oh god. My stomach..." he climbed off the bed, joining her on the floor. "My stomach hurts."

"Aww poor baby. Let me kiss it for you." he lifted her dress, slowly leaning in to kiss her belly. "Better?"

"Um, no. Not really. I'm starting to feel something down here." she pointed, watching him kiss the area.

"Better?" he asked, looking up to stare at her.

"Well...not exactly. Right here..." she parted her legs, pointing to her classified area. "...it hurts too. Really bad." he bit his lip interestingly, never peeling his eyes off the area.

"Aight." he tugged on her underwear, gradually pulling them off. "How bad does it hurt?" he asked, kissing the area.

"Really bad. Mmm." she fell on her back, a soft moan escaping her lips the more he touched her. "Oh goddd." his tongue grazed her sensitive spot diligently. "Ooh, keep it right there." he glanced on and off at her, realizing how much she was enjoying it.

"Still hurt?" he teased.

"Oh shit. I feel like I'm gonna die."

"Haha, well not just yet. Junior wants to say hi first." she whimpered softly as he slid into her, filling her completely. "Oh..." he groaned, sliding in and out of her wet entrance.

"Justin..." she ran her hands down his back, gripping his butt. "Deeper." he lifted her leg, placing it over his shoulder for further access. "Ohh fuck." she gripped a portion of his hair, slowly locking lips with his. "Mmm."

"Still hurt?"

"Yes!" she moaned. He gripped her hips, pumping her vigorously. "Justin!" she shrieked, slowly feeling this burning sensation on her lower back. "Ow ow!" he froze, peering in her hurtful eyes.

"What?"

"Rug burn." he exhaled, resting his forehead against hers as this tingly sensation spread throughout his body. And this meant only ONE thing.

"Shit." he mumbled, looking up to gaze at her.

"What's wrong?" she asked, placing her palm on his cheek. "Hmm?" she wrapped her arms around him, pulling him further in. "Mmm."

"I...I think I just came inside you." her eyebrows raised in questioning.

"You kiddin' me?" he looked away, slowly pulling out of her. "But how? We just started."

"Now you're cracking jokes?"

"No. I mean..." she stood up, grabbing her panties with her. "I'm just saying." she watched him enter the bathroom and turn on the sink faucet.

"The faster we do it, the faster I cum. Simple as that." he cleaned himself up, departing the bathroom. "Don't be surprised if you turn out pregnant." he warned.

"Whoa." her head jerked back offensively. "You say that with a lot of joy." she spoke sarcastically. "You don't have to worry, 'cause if I do turn out pregnant...I'll just get rid of it." she slipped on her panties. "Simple as that." he watched in regret as she left the room, shutting the door behind her.

"Shit!" he hit himself upside the forehead. "Now why did I have to say that?"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story