Story Notes:

Happy Holidays :)

“I need Justin on the set in an hour. Make sure his make-up and hair are exactly as they were yesterday. I know you’re filling in on very short notice for Carmine, but we have a very short window for this shoot today and I can’t have anything go wrong.” Josh, the director’s assistant rambles nervously at me.

“I got it Josh. I have the pictures from yesterday. It shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Better not be.” he says turning on his heal and walking back towards the building.

I sigh, shaking my head, “Well, here goes nothing.” I bend to pick up my bag and walk towards Justin’s trailer on the other side of the lot. Turning the corner I notice him sitting on his steps outside the trailer reading what I can only assume to be a script.

The man looks gorgeous. Not that I’m aloud to look at him that way, but damn. He has a way of making jeans, a black hoodie and baseball cap look damn fine.

He slowly glances up towards me, raising an eyebrow, “Can I help you?”

I blush, realizing I’ve been staring at him, “I’m sorry. I’m filling in for Carmine. I’m here to do your hair and makeup.”

He glances back down at the script, shaking his head, “I’m not ready yet.”

“I only have an hour to make you look like you did yesterday and seeing as though I didn’t do those things yesterday, that’s going to be rather difficult.”

He chuckles, looking back up at me, “I’m a guy. It takes ten minutes for me to look like I did yesterday.”

“I realize you’re a guy, but as you recall, you were in a fight in the last shot so I have to make the cuts and bruises on your body look the same.”

He stands up, glaring at me, “I said I wasn’t ready yet. I have to read this and get this down before I can do today’s shoot. Me having my makeup and hair done isn’t going to make me ready for this fucking scene.”

Who the hell does he think he is? Could he be anymore of an asshole right now? I realize doing a movie isn’t always easy, but neither is filling in last minute to do the makeup for a movie.

“I understand you’re stressed out, but so am I. I was called and hour ago and was told to get me ass here to do a favor for one of my closest friends. When I got here I was yelled at for taking an hour to get here then I was told I only had an hour to get you ready.” I step closer to him, “Now if you’ll just cooperate, maybe we can help each other out here.”

He just stares at me shocked.

“You obviously need help with your scene and I need to get you ready for said scene.” he still just glares at me so I continue, “Ok, so why don’t you go in your nice little trailer and get comfortable and I’ll try and help you with the scene while I do your makeup.”

He stands there in silent thought for a few minutes, occasionally, shamelessly, looking over my body, before shrugging, “That could work.”

He turns, walking into his trailer, holding the door open for me to step in before he shuts the door behind me, locking it. I glance around the small trailer noticing all the small details he’s done to make this place a little more homey for himself. I see his guitar lying on the table with a notebook and pen sitting next to it. He has pictures of people all over the place, tacked into the walls and cabinets.

“So what do you know about sex?”

My breath hitches and I freeze in place.

Did her really just ask me that?

“Uh… Wh-what do you mean?” I ask, slowly turning towards him as he took a seat in a chair.

“You said you’d help me with my scene.”

“I know, but what does that have to do with me knowing about sex?”

“It’s a sex scene.”

Oh, boy… “Oh…”

He smiles, “Yeah, it says here that I’m supposed to be daydreaming about this woman I met on the road and I’m in my room…” He stops to grin, “Pleasuring myself.”

For a minute there I had forgotten how to breathe. I’m standing here in Justin’s trailer and he’s asking me advice on how he should masturbate in his scene.

What did I do so right to deserve this?

“But see the clincher is that I get caught by said woman and it turns into a freaky fuckfest.”

I laugh because it’s the only thing I can do. I can’t breathe and I can’t talk, so I laugh.

“I have to take her against a wall, then on the top of the dresser, then I get to take her from behind.” He groans, “Damn I love that, but see, I’m not so sure I can do all that in my current state.”

“Huh?”

He grins, that cocky grin that can make a lesbian soak her panties, “See, I think I’m too horny to do a scene like this without embarrassing myself.”

Holy fuck, there is a god.

“Maybe you should practice pleasuring yourself then.” I blurt out.

He laughs, “You going to be ok with me masturbating while you do my hair?”

I sigh, “I don’t really have a choice. I said I’d help you right?”

He grins, “That you certainly did.”

I grab my bag, that I’d dropped by the door when I came in and started pulling out all my supplies. I lay them out on the table as I hear him unzip himself. I bite my bottom lip, willing my lungs to take in air. He’s really going to do this in front of me. I shake my head, pushing those thoughts aside, grabbing the last of my things and I turn as he groans in pleasure.

I freeze in shock as I watch him hand slowly squeeze himself at the base of his cock before slowly sliding his hand up to the tip, giving it another slight squeeze.

“Holy shit.” I gasp, not being able to take my eyes off his hand doing things I’ve dreamed of doing for years.

Up. Down. Up. Down. Over and over I watch his hand moving slowly over his engorged cock. He’d rub his thumb over the tip, gathering his pre-cum before sliding his hand back down and I moan, feeling the gates open in my panties.

He turns his head towards me, his face flush with pleasure, “Don’t you have some work to do?”

Up. Down. Up. Down.

“I’m not so sure I can do that in my current state.” I breathe out, my eyes never leaving his hand still slowly pleasuring himself.

His hand stopped moving and I snapped my head up to look at his face. His eyes swirled with anticipation, for what I’m not sure. Ok that’s a lie, I’m pretty positive I know what’s about to happen, but it’s not supposed to.

I’m not allowed to do things like this.

Oh fuck it, it’s not really my job anyways, what’s a little fun with a sexy man going to hurt?

Holding my gaze, he raised out of his chair slowly, strode towards me and knelt in front of me. I silently thanked the laundry gods for breaking my dryer so I had no choice but to wear the jean skirt I had on, when he eased his hands up my inner thigh.

My breaths shortened as he traced the outline of my lace panties at the tops of my thighs and over my hips.

Instead up pulling them down like I thought he would, he pulled then upwards causing the lace to rub up against my swollen clit. My eyes slide shut with a moan.

What am I thinking? I can’t really honestly be doing this right now. I mean the man is so far out of my league it’s not even remotely funny. I guess it’s not like we’ll ever really meet again. I don’t usually do this job, but when Carmine is in a bind I always help her out.

His hands slowly walked down the sides of my thighs until they reached the end of my skirt and he began to roll it upward, exposing the length of my legs until the fabric bunched around my waist.

Leaning forward he pressed kissed on my upper thighs. I jumped a little with a gasp when his fingers grazed my clit through the lace of my panties. His thumbs pressed against my outer folds, spreading them apart before his face disappeared between my thighs. He slowly licked me through my panties and my head tilts backwards, gasping for air.

Hell, it’s been too long since anyone had done this.

His lips latched on to my clit still through my panties and I could feel my body start to tremble in excitement. My mind starting chanting for my release to come and come fast, but he pulled back quickly standing to turn me around.

His fingers curled over the sides of my panties and before I knew it they were in a puddle on the floor along with my shirt. He pushed me forwards with his hand on my back. I grabbed the arms on the chair bracing myself for anything. And everything, I guess.

One long, gorgeous finger dipped into me just once before another was added in.

“Is this helping you?” He whispered in my ear, leaning over me as his fingers slowly fuck me.

“Mmm.” I moan in response. I slowly begin to realize I’m supposed to be helping him out too. Even through all the haze of pleasure I start to pull away from him.

His hand pushed me back to where I was, “You’re supposed to be helping me out too, remember?”

“I was about to.”

His hand fisted my skirt, still wrapped around my waist, and groaned, “Baby, I’m so fucking hot right now… Shit I need to be inside you.” His hands left my skirt and I heard him unzip his jeans before they fell to the floor. “Do you have a problem with that?”

I moan, his hands gripping my hips, “No… No problem at all.”

“Good.”

And that was only warning I got before his long, hard cock slammed into me to the hilt.

“Fuck, you’re tight.” He ground out, his fingers squeezing my hips to an almost painful point.

He stayed still for what seemed like hours, but wasn’t more than a few seconds, “You have to move, you’re killing me.”

Instead of moving, he pulled out. My groan turned into a squeal when he whipped me around pressing me against the wall on the other side of the trailer. His hands grabbed both sides of my ass, lifting me against him.

“Wrap your legs around me baby.”

He leaned forward to steal his first kiss as I wrapped my legs around him like he asked. The kiss took my breath away. I’ve never felt anything so amazing in a long, long time. He was kissing me as though his life depended on it.

His hips began their assault on me again, raising me up and down the wall with each thrust. He broke the kiss, breathing in my ear, “Open your eyes baby, show me how good I make you feel.”

I have no idea where I got the strength to even open my eyes, because he was stealing every shred of energy I had with his dick and kisses. His movements were almost overwhelming. My muscles tightened around him and my climax hi so hard, my body began trembling.

He leaned his forehead against mine and stared into my eyes as he took my hips in his hands and began pounding into me even harder.

I didn’t want this to end and by the look on his face, he didn’t either.

This man that I’ve only really know for a few minutes was pleasuring me like no one else I’ve ever been with. When the second and third climax slammed into me, I felt boneless. I knew if he let go of me at any moments I would drop to a puddle on the floor.

I tightened my legs around his waist as his eyes closed.

“Nu Uh… Open your eyes. Show me how good it feels.” I whisper against his lips.

His mouth fell open in a silent moan as he opened his eyes staring into mine.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, shifting us until my ass hit the couch. He knelt down, slowly easing me onto my back, never leaving me. He gazed down at me, his thumb tracing my bottom lip as his hips started to move in a slow rhythm.

His face hardened along with his dick inside me. I leaned up swallowing his moan with a kiss as he released inside me. He broke the kiss, breathing in deeply as he nuzzled his nose against my neck.

Catching my breath, I let out a chuckle, “Was I any help?”

He groaned into my neck, pulling back to look down at me, “Woman, you damn near killed me.”

“Think you’re ready for me to do your make-up yet?”

His face scrunched, “Woman, I still have my dick in you, can we pretend like I don’t have to wear make-up for a few more minutes.”

I laugh, making his moan, “You realize when you laugh your pussy is like a vice grip, right?”

I laugh even harder, and he bites my shoulder with a groan.

A knock sounded on the trailer door, “Justin, we need you on set in ten minutes.”

My eyes widen, “Get up!” I whisper harshly.

He pushes me back down, “Relax, I’m a guy remember? We still have a good eight minutes and I can think of better things to do then you putting make-up on me.” he says with quirky grin.

I guess two minutes is enough time for make-up.

His lips make their way quickly down my body.

Yeah, two minutes is plenty of time for make-up.


Completed
kkhbtb is the author of 3 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Can I Help you? also liked 336 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story