Story Notes:
 

The first chapter/their first meeting is inspired by the song, "I Just Wanted You to Know" - Justin Timberlake. The rest of the story seemed to fall into place.

 

Three hundred and eighty two and a half miles, fourteen stops, and seven hours later they finally arrive at The Wilshire Royale in Los Angeles, their new home for at least the next year according to their lease. They got the only three bedroom apartment that was available. Of course it would just be the two of them but they had a minor addiction to clothing and shoes so that third room would come in handy for a nice big closet.

Olivia spent most of her days on photo shoots working her tail off. She has been with the agency for close to a year, but only in the Los Angeles office for thirty days. Today was the longest day in history on a photo shoot but she was still trying to prove herself to all the executives at her agency. They all thought she was getting the current jobs because she was friends with Victoria Secret's top model. There was no way a fresh faced twenty something could have the talent and the ability to pull in clients like Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, and Monique Lhuillier. None of them happened to actually look at her work, they would simply made judgments because they were not getting those jobs.

           

            Julia spent half of the time they have lived in L.A. actually on location in Mexico. She was doing the catalogs for the next six months of marketing. For the first time in her life this was something she got on her own, with no help from her parents. Her parents believed this was a waste of her time. She was determined to only prove to herself that this was the right choice for her but she wanted to show them that she could stand on her own two feet.

Being that her best friend is this mega supermodel and she is back in town, they get the invites to the hottest parties in L.A. Tonight they were going to celebrating yet another achievement for Olivia. She has landed one of the biggest contracts that her agency has seen in years.

            The lights of Hollywood were in full force tonight as they pull onto Sunset Boulevard and eventually to Hyde. The place is surrounded with photographers. That word makes Olivia's skin crawl. Those people that chase down celebrities just to take their photos were not photographers. As they slide past the line and through the velvet rope they hear the girls standing in the line go, "Who the hell are they?"

They were surly dressed liked celebrities, or at least they thought they looked pretty amazing. Julia was the model and has the height, blonde hair, and the gorgeous tan but Olivia was the beautiful one. Her long brown curly locks that she normally straightens with those hazel eyes that are so dominate with her face.

 

Olivia

 

            I wanted to branch out. I wanted to be able to have that night life but I was too focused on my career to notice anything else. Julia helped a lot when it came down to that part of my life. If she was in town, I was sure to hit at least one club within the week. We never usually go to a club on Saturday nights. In L.A. that isn't something you do, you go during the week. So this was a rare occasion for us. Hyde was an amazing club and they were hosting a wrap party for Victoria's Secrets. She was happy to go celebrate with her best friend for a job well done.

            Walking into a dark lighted area that filters shades of pink, I see there are a lot of people here tonight. From the looks of it, the celebrities were not going to mix with the normal people tonight. The pink ropes are everywhere, block entrances. I wonder if they think they are better than everyone else that they can't rub shoulders with us lower class people. I guess maybe I will get my option to find out tonight. Julia is leading us past that pink rope and into a private section where all the models were at.

"Julia, why are we in this section?"

"Liv, this is a section they have blocked off for us. We can go elsewhere if you would like."

"I just don't want to be stuck with all those celebrities that tend to put their noses up in the air the moment a nobody walks up to them."

"They are all not that bad. Trust me there are some great people here tonight."

Great. That's what I needed, my best friend wanting me to mingle with them.

 

Julia

            I'm almost afraid to tell Olivia that I have met someone. I know that she thinks I have a different guy every week but at least I was out there in the game again. She hasn't even looked at another guy since... Well since Austin died. I understand that it may be too soon for her to move on to something serious but she seriously needs to get back out into the world. If anything she just needs to get laid. Back home I know there was someone she was hooking up with but she won't admit it to me. She doesn't want people to think she didn't love Austin enough to stay celibate. But girls have needs just as well as boys do.

My mission tonight is to find her someone to hook up with here in L.A, even if it was just a one night stand.

There are plenty to choose from. However she has this thing about rich people. We grew up around it, so we knew firsthand what it was like to have our parents make comments and actions towards people that were less fortunate. Donating money was a tax right off for them, nothing else.

So how we ended up different I will never know. I guess my parents can be happy that my younger sister is just like them. Layla sticks her nose up at the slight of someone not wearing designer clothing, or someone that didn't have a brand new Mercedes. She is going to be a doctor one day and make them proud.

 

Olivia

The alcohol was flowing pretty well tonight. I had a great buzz going. I haven't felt this adventurous in a very long time and there has been a guy in the upper balcony staring at me for at least the last the last two hours. If he really thought he had a chance be better come down on my level. He was up there with all those uppity people that I didn't want to be around.

I look up again and he has disappeared. I guess he wasn't that interested. I turn to see that he is standing right in front of me now. Gorgeous eyes was the only thing I can think.

"Hi, I'm Justin." I extends his hand.

Great, it was him. "Hi." I turn around quickly not wanting to talk to him.

‘What's your name?"

I turn and give the evil glare. "Olivia. Olivia Jacobs."

"In this crowd full of people all I see is you... I have been trying to push up next to you all night..."

Lines, I hate lines. "Does that ever work on anyone?"

He looks a little taken back, "Actually, yes."

"Sorry, Justin that line didn't work on me."

He turns away but the turns back. "Do you want to dance?"

Fuck it, "Sure."

            He may have a bit of an ego but the boy sure can move his hips the right way. I can only imagine what this man can do between the sheets. Song after song we stayed on the dance floor. I didn't want this moment to end. This feeling. He was grinding his hips in the perfect motion that made me want to throw him against a wall and take advantage of him... but I couldn't do that. Not in here. Not with his bodyguard just feet away.

 "This might sound quite forward but honey is there somewhere we can go?" He whispers in my ear.

Yes, yes yes, is what I wanted to scream but I was interrupted by a female voice that says, "Babe, are you ready to go?" I look over at Justin who seems to know who this person is. I throw my arms up in the air, "What the fuck is going on here? Is this your girlfriend?"

"Olivia, come back here. She is not my girlfriend."

"I don't give a fuck who she is to you... You may be the Justin Timberlake... and you maybe have an amazing body and gorgeous eyes... but I'm not going home with you. I'm not that girl."

"I never said I wanted to take you home. If I wanted to fuck you, I would have drug you into that bathroom and taken advantage of you when you were wet and grind up against me, but I didn't. I asked you if there was somewhere we could go."

"Fuck you. Take yourself and your ego somewhere else."

            I was fuming. I wanted to get out of this bar. Julia was nowhere to be found. I searched this bar over and over again looking for her. She must have left already. Typical for her.

 

Julia

 

            The alcohol was going down a little too easy tonight. I know it will end with my new guy I just hope we got back to his place because I can't handle telling Olivia tonight or even in the morning that I was officially seeing someone.

She does seem like she is enjoying the company of the guy that she is dancing with. She seems to be having a great time with him. Maybe things have changed for her.

"Hey babe, want to dance."

He reaches for her hand. "Of course I do. Come on."

We couldn't have been on the dance floor long and I had the urge I wanted to get out of here. I want to be lying in bed with him.

"I want to get out of here. Can we go back to your place?"

"We can get out of here but my place is being renovated, can we go to yours?"

"Of course, let's go. I will deal with Olivia in the morning."

            I tried to inform Olivia I was leaving, but she was having such an amazing time with this new mystery guy that I wasn't going to interrupt her. I sent her a text that said, I had left and the car service would take her home when she was ready. She didn't respond, so I assumed she was still busy with him.

            We didn't even make it into the apartment and our hands were everywhere on each other's bodies. This man makes me feel the way no one has ever done before. Maybe it was love I felt for him or maybe it was just the amazing sex.

 

Olivia

 

            "I need the car. Please hurry."

"Ten minutes Miss. It will be ten minutes. Is that okay?"

"That's fine."

            I stand outside that club on the VIP entrance just pacing around. How could that man be so arrogant? How could he assume I would go home with him when he had a girlfriend?  Pacing around this pavement was going to ruin my new shoes and I am going to send that man a bill for them.

            I feel someone grabbing a hold of my arm. Not in aggressive way, just enough to get my attention.

"I'm sorry I was a dick, she isn't my girlfriend. But that doesn't matter. This is my phone number." He slides a small piece of napkin into my pocket. I assumed it had his actual number on it. "Call me if you want to give me a chance to get to know you."

            I throw him against the brick wall, presses my lips to his, forcing entrance into his mouth. He doesn't fight the urge, he kisses me back with even more force. Feeling the rock hard flesh of muscle beneath those amazing fitted jeans makes me want to take him home right now. But I can't be that girl. I ... fuck it. Be that girl for just a moment.

"Ms. Jacobs your car is here." A male voice says.

I look at him, staring into his eyes, with so much lust. "Come with me?"

He looks at me to make sure I was serious. I open the car door and gets inside leaving the door open for him. "Are you coming?"



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story