Career has been a focus for Olivia and Julia for so long. They knew they would succeed at whatever they wanted to achieve. They always had that drive that made them want to prove people wrong or simply prove to themselves that nothing and no one could hold them back.

            Their parents had done some things they never agreed with however they instilled into them that no one but themselves could stop them, as long as it put them in a place high in society. They may have had different versions of what society they wanted to be in but they knew they could do whatever they set their minds to.

           

Olivia

 

 Monday morning walking into the studio I was hoping this day would work out for the better, as it was the first day on the job of maybe my biggest account to date. Jive Records had contracted me Olivia Jacobs for promotion for most of their artists. This was a huge undertaking that I took. I was not thinking I would actually get the job. There were hundreds of photographers that had been up for this promotion around the world. Who would have known that someone fairly new to the business would actually land the contract?

            I hadn't seen Julia since that night in the bar. When I woke up Sunday morning she was nowhere to be found. I guessed that she had gone back to the guy's house she had met. There was no sign that she was even there. She didn't return the whole day. I had received a text back from her saying she was spending the day at the beach and she would call me in the morning. Here is was 8:00am and I still hadn't heard from her. Maybe it was a good thing. No one had to ever know that I brought home the world's biggest celebrity and had sex with him until the sun came up and then he left. No one needs to ever know that. I almost wish the sex would have been horrible and I could have forgotten about him all together.

 "Jenny is the client ready to start shooting?"

"I'm not sure. I will find out."

            Jenny is my assistant. She was in her last year of internship and was one of the best assistants I have ever seen. She was going to blow me out of the water one day. I just hope it was after I had already established my own name in this business.

"Olivia, he will be ready in fifteen minutes."

I roll my eyes. "I hate that this whole project isn't organized. I would like to have met with the client and went over some things before we got started today."

"The clients schedule is pretty busy and they said this was the one day he could do it."

"I have heard that crap before." I laugh. "Who is the client anyway?"

"You haven't heard?"

"No, I was just told to be here. I don't care who it is as long as they work well being told what to do." I start fidgeting with the camera, making sure everything was ready.

"It's Justin Timberlake."

My eyes have enlarged so much I think they are going to pop out of my head. I nearly dropped the camera to the ground before laying it down. "Who?"

"Justin Timberlake, one of the biggest artists on Jive Records."

I drop my face into my hands. "You have got to be kidding me."

"Is there something I don't know?"

"There's a lot you don't know." Just then I see him walking out of the dressing and room and on to the set. I sit in my chair with my head down shaking it in disbelief.

 

Julia

 

            Work has begun yet again for me. I'm headed to work on the fashion show pieces. The flight to New York City was long and I really wanted to be at home in his arms again. I don't know what it is about him but I would give up my contract with Victoria's Secret to be with him every day. It's a crazy thought for me. I have always been the girl that could hook up with a guy and move on in a heartbeat. It was different with him. I have only been with him for two months but he is someone I would want to settle down with.

            I forgot to call Olivia this morning. I will have to call her when I get to my hotel. My mission had been accomplished because I heard her and her mystery guy still having sex when we left in the morning. I guess they didn't need to sleep at all.

            Who would have known that I would have falling hopelessly for Trace Ayala? I guess it was pure luck that Justin Timberlake happened to be at that Victoria's Secret event and brought his best friend. I would have never met him otherwise. Justin was single again. I could try and get the hook up for Olivia. He was her type, but yet he was a celebrity, she wasn't into that at all. I have Trace working on the details he might be perfect for Olivia.  

I step off the plane and listen to the voicemails I had received. One from my agent, one from Olivia, and one from him...

"Hey babe, it's Trace. I just wanted to say I miss you already. I hope your flight was good and I will see you soon. By the way, the thing we talked about last night about Justin... yea I don't think it's going to happen. He met someone the other night at the bar... he seems infatuated right now. Olivia doesn't deserve that..."

 

 

Olivia

 

            What was I going to do? I knew more about this man's body than anyone in this room. I couldn't act like I knew him at all. Last thing I need is people thinking I got this job because I slept with Jive's biggest artist. What kind of mess have I gotten myself into?

I reached out my hand to shake his, "Olivia. Olivia Jacobs, I'm the photographer... It's nice to meet you."

He gives me a weird crocked eye look, "Justin. Justin Timberlake. It's... nice to meet you."

            The crowd around us begins to clear as I tell him "We are going to start shooting you with this backdrop then we will move outside when the sun starts to go down. Any questions?"

He looks, there was no one around. "Why exactly are we pretending we don't know each other?"

"Please, just don't... not here."

            He didn't ask questions however the entire day I felt like I was on pins and needles. I needed to impress the executives at Jive and at my firm. I couldn't let my personal involvement with Justin affect this day. I had managed to get some gorgeous shots of him. I guess it helped that I knew his body a little better than everyone else. I knew how to angle him and see the beauty in those eyes. I knew the feeling of having that chest angled over my body. I knew the look in his eyes that made him sexy as hell. I guess sleeping with him gave me the advantage I needed to make this photo shoot perfect. Let's just hope no one finds out.

            Everyone was cleaning up the shoot as I sit at my Mac and search through all the photos of the day. There was no one left besides me and the tear down crew. I feel a pair of nice warms hands start at my shoulders and going down my chest area, finally hearing the breath of a man in my ear. He starts to kiss my neck and whispers, "Your place or mine?"

I turn quickly to see that it is Justin, standing there looking GQ sexy and all. That man could turn me on just by a white T-shirt and jeans. "We cannot..."

"Don't go there." He says.

"What do you mean don't go there. We have already gone there." I shake my head still in disbelief that this is the drama I had gotten myself into.

"Exactly my point. We slept together before we knew we would be working together."

"Justin, this is my career and I'm just another notch on your headboard."

"Wow... that was kind of harsh. How do you know that I don't want to get to know you?"

"Justin... please just don't."

"How I am supposed to forget about that freak in the bed I met Saturday night."

Flashbacks start to go through my head..."Please, this could ruin my contract."

"Is there a line in that contract that says, do not sleep with client?"

"I can't chance it. I'm still trying to prove myself here."

"You proved yourself to me enough..."

"Justin" I hissed. I really didn't want to tell him no, I really wanted to leave with him right now.

"Fine whatever I'm leaving. I will have to take this hard on elsewhere." He adjusts himself, turns to walk towards the door.

I breathe heavily, shaking my head. God I wanted him right now. Flashes of our night together have been nonstop in my head. Staring directly at the screen at hundreds of photos of him, I give in. "Your place or mine."

"Yours is closer." He smiles as he shuts my computer, unplugging all the wires and is rushing to his car.

"We can't leave together."

"I know where you live. I will meet you there." he jumps in his car and starts heading to my apartment.

 

 

Julia

 

            I have been on a path for success for so long, I was glad it was going to pay off. I received a phone call from my agent today asking me to show up at a meeting. When I got there I found out that there was a casting director wanting to meet with me about an upcoming TV show that he was trying to put together. They couldn't find the right actress for the job, until they saw me at the Victoria Secrets party on Saturday. I guess I always wanted to eventually get to that point where I cross over from a model to an actress but I didn't think it would happen so quickly. Getting this job would be a dream come true.

            I sit alone in my hotel room, alone. Boy did I hate being alone. I was glad I would be working all day tomorrow, it would keep me busy.

I have avoided talking to Olivia. Why I don't know but it was time I talked to her. I missed her but I knew though the moment I talked to her I would have to tell her about Trace, plus I wanted details of her mystery guy and I had an exciting new job. Finally I get enough nerve and I call her. She doesn't answer. The workaholic is of course busy.

"Hey Olivia, it's just me. I wanted to let you know that I was in New York City for a couple days. I should be home on Wednesday. I completely forgot my flight was booked for this morning. When I get home, there are some things we need to talk about. I have a lot of exciting things going on in my world and I want to share it all with my best friend. I hope your day went well with big job. Anyways, I will talk to you when I get home, pencil me in for Lunch!. Love ya!"

           

 

Olivia

 

            Justin and I lie in my bed breathing heavily from exhaustion. This man was going to be the death of me. ‘My god." He says.

"Most people just simply call me Olivia. But God works as well." I laugh and he climbs back on top of me.

"I think God shouldn't even be brought into a conversation of ours..." he trails off as he starts to kiss my neck.

            I jump at the sound of someone in the kitchen. Who could be here? I was sure the voicemail that Julia left said she was in New York. I get very nervous. I jump up and throw on a robe. Justin gets defense, "I'll go out there. You stay here."

"NO! I can't chance someone seeing you in my apartment with nothing on."

"We can't keep this a secret forever." He says.

"Shut up. Please. Your voice is much better when you are just moaning my name."

"Well now..."

            I walk out of the room and there is a petite blonde standing in my kitchen, in my refrigerator.

"Layla, what are you doing here?"

"I was supposed to be visiting Julia for the next couple days but she seems to be missing in action."

"She is in New York." I exhaled, "You scared the shit out of me."

"Oh I thought those noises were a man pleasuring you. Not me scaring you."

"LAYLA." I said, sternly. "You are in my apartment, not your house. Remember that. Have some respect."

She cocks her head sideways, "So there isn't a man naked in your bed?"

"That doesn't really matter. Are you staying long?"

"Well I was supposed to stay here but I can get a hotel."

"No its fine..."

            Crap. If she see's Justin, she will be sure to tell the world. She couldn't keep a secret about me barrowing Julia's skirt in high school, how in the world was I going to get him out of here without her seeing him. Stupid Olivia... Stupid Olivia... I start pacing around the room.

"I have to meet some friends in twenty minutes so I will be out of your hair and you can finish whatever it is that you are doing in there. If I end up crashing at one of their places I won't be back."

"Okay, just let me know what you end up doing." I turn and breathe a sigh of relief. I may actually get away with this.

I open the door to my bedroom to find Justin on my bed, sleeping. I must have worn that boy out. I tip toe across the room hoping to not wake him up. A part of me couldn't get back into that bed. Falling asleep in someone's arms meant something more than what we were doing. I sit in the chair with my knees at my chest and my arms wrapped around my legs. I was a grown woman but I felt weird about having a man naked just lying in my bed. He sure was beautiful.

He sits up in the bed, looking around for me. He throws off the sheet and stands before seeing me in the chair. "What are you doing sitting over there, come get into bed with me."

I reluctantly get up and climb into bed. I felt the lump in my throat begin to take over my airway. He takes his arm and pulls me closer to him, resting his chin on my shoulder. I fight back the urge to cry, but I can't stop the tears from rolling down my face.

Chapter End Notes:
Leave me some feedback, let me know if this has any interest!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story