Author's Chapter Notes:
It's been a while, huh? Sorry to keep you all waiting.

 

Two weeks after that I decided to call Taylor. I knew she was off for spring break soon so I decided to call her then.

"Hello?" she answered.

"H-hey, its Trace" I said nervously. God, I gotta stop being all nervous. It’s just Taylor. Hot Taylor…smokin’ hot Taylor…

"Oh hey Trace, I was just thinking about you," she giggled. Music to my ears.

"Y-you were?"

"Yeah, I really wanna hang out with you."

That made me grin like a fool. "Well I was just calling to see if you wanted to come to LA and hang out and catch the concert."

"To LA? Really?"

"Yeah, at the Staples Center on Friday."

"This Friday? I don't know Trace that's two days away, I don't think I can book a flight that fast."

I laughed. "Don't worry about that, I'll take care of it," I assured her.

"Really? Oh Trace you’re the best! I guess I'll start packing the.”

"It's nothing really. Look I gotta go, I'll send you more info later okay?"

"Okay, thanks again and you’re the best."

I smiled, "Your welcome and I'll see you soon."

"Alright,bye."

"Bye." I hang up the phone and sigh. I can't believe this. She actually feels the same way I do. That never happens to me. I’d pinch myself to make sure I wasn’t dreaming but I didn’t want to wake up in case it was a dream.

This is really happening! The girl of my dreams is coming to see me! Well hopefully seeing Justin and the guys don't distract her that much. That'll hurt my pride like a slap in the face. I mean, who can compete with them?

"Well, well aren't we happy today," Chris says as he come in the dressing room,

"What makes you say that?"

He laughs, "You've had this stupid smile on your face all day and its kinda annoying me."

 "Well sorry that I'm happy and you’re a bitter old man," I say and he snorts.

"Ha, me old, that’s funny and I'm not bitter. I just wanna know who she is." I look at him. "So who is she?"

"How do you know it's for a girl?" He puts an arm around me and pats my shoulder,

"Dude, I'm a guy and I know the only time us guys have a smile is when we either like a girl or just got laid and well I know you haven't got laid in a while, so I'm guessing its about a girl. You wouldn’t smile that big for a dude. So spill it, who is she? Where’d you meet her and does she have a hot friend or sister you can introduce me to?"

I chuckle, "You have a one-track mind.” I shake my head and get up from my seat.

"Oh come on, help a guy out. I help you out!" He says following behind me into the hallway.

 I look back at him and stop, "When have you helped me out?"

"That time we had that award show and I introduced you to that girl" I laugh,

"You introduced me to her just so you could distract her to get to her friend."

"Well she ended up liking you, didn't she?"

"Yeah to the point where she wanted to suck my face off" I shudder at the thought of it.

"Come on please?" he begs as I start to walk again.

"No," I respond, trying to get away from him, walking faster. I thought at first my height would make a difference but it didn't. He was an inch taller than me (blast my short stature!) and he still managed to catch up to me, even when i was practically running.

"What're you so afraid of?" Chris asked in a joking tone as i tried to get away from him. "What, are you afraid that she'll like me better than you? You have to worry; actually, I am that good looking. C'mon, just tell me her name and I'll leave you alone."

"No! Now leave me alone! It's none of your business!" I snapped as i burst into the bathroom. The guy triggered the liquids in my stomach from chasing me around like that.

"Just her name, that's all," Chris said, appearing next to me.

I gave him a dumbfounded look. "Dude, I'm PISSING here! Go away!" I snapped, trying to relieve myself which was hard seeing as he was staring right at me. He finally left the bathroom and I let out a sigh of relief. "God, J, you have some crazy-ass friends," I muttered to myself, flushing the urinal and washing my hands. "How do you deal with them 24/7?"

"It's pretty easy actually. I’m more worried about you talking to yourself," Justin joked, coming into the bathroom. "Now what's this i hear about you hiding a girl from Chris?" I dried my hands with a paper towel and grinned.

"Taylor's coming to your show on Friday to hang out with me. Me, Juan Trace Ayala. Keep in mind if you tell anyone my first name--"

"You'll skin me alive, I know," Justin said, putting down my finger. "By the way he was screaming I thought you had told him..."

I stared at him in confusion until it hit me. "No. No, man I told you I won't say anything until you're ready."

"Good." Justin smiled. It was quiet for a moment until Justin smiled at me.

"What?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. "Nothin' its just..Traceys gotta girlfriend" he sang.

 I glared at him, "Shut the fuck up man! She’s not my girlfriend."

"Yet" Justin chuckled.

"You know I hate labels. And don't call me Tracey," I snapped and shoved him.

"Hey, okay fine I won't call you Tracey, but you can't blame me to feel happy for you. It's been a while since i saw you this way." He smiled an easy-going smile.

I smiled and ducked my head down and laughed, "Thanks man, I am pretty stoked."

"Ahhh..see now your blushing. Now let’s hope you get laid soon cuz man you've been a little uptight lately," he said making a face.

"I have not been uptight..just a little stressed.”

"A little," he mumbled.

"Okay I'm stressed. You try dealing with your shit for a day and then tell me how you feel"

"That's why I got you" he says putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Asshole."

"And lovin' it, my friend," he laughed, sticking his tongue out.

I shoved him away and shook my head. "Sometimes I wonder why i put up with you," I sighed.

"Because your life wouldn't nearly be as interesting if I weren't in it," he replied.

"Yeah. whatever man," I said, rolling my eyes. "My life would be somewhat normal if I didn't know you."

"Yet you wouldn't have girls throwing themselves at you if you didn't know me," Justin pointed out.

"Sometimes I think that would be good," I admitted.

He looked offended. "Not knowing me?"

"No, not that. You're my bud, Justin. I mean sometimes I think not having girls throwing themselves at me to get to you would be a good thing. I need some stability," i replied.

Justin squinted. "Trace wants an actual relationship?"

I nodded. "It would be nice," I replied. "For once someone wants to be with me because of me. not because I know you."

"Trace," Justin started. I knew what he was going to say. He said the same things whenever I brought something like that up. "I know, J, I know. But it's hard knowing what a girl wants, you know?"

"Have you LISTENED to Christina's song?" Justin tried to joke. I glared. "Sorry," he grumbled. “I get what you’re saying. Look like I said before, if this girl is using you to get to me than she isn't worth it. Tell ya what, I'm going to back off and leave you alone. Better yet I'll give you the day off and you can enjoy the concert" he smiled.

"Seriously? thanks man, but who's going to help you out?"

"Eh I'll find someone. You just focus on your game man. I want details when she leaves and don't leave anything out," he wiggled his eyebrows.

"You’re just like Chris," I told him shaking his head.

"Hey I'm giving you the day off aren't I? I at least need details"

I laughed and shook my head, "You are unbelievable." I looked at my watch. "Shit I gotta go" I got up and walked to the door then I turned to him before opening the door, "Thanks again J." I smiled.

"Anytime, man," he said and smiled. I headed out to the hall. "I still want details," he shouts behind me.

I shook my head kept walking. Sometimes Justin can be much but I admit I love that motherfucker like he was my brother.

Chapter End Notes:
Mostly dialouge, but we hope you like it. Please leave some love.

Incomplete
sexylove91 is the author of 1 other stories.
Mack_Attack22 is the author of 55 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Cry Me a River also liked 330 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Are You Gonna Be There. The previous story in the series is Baby Blues. The next story in the series is Don't Stop.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: assistant soloj brotherlylove celebritysync postsync