Part 3

Months had passed since Alinna had been captured. Life had been very different then it had been back in Spain. The crew was rowdy but she had learned to grow accustom to them

Justin showered Alinna with jewels and the best clothes money could buy.

At first, Justin was rough with Alinna. But he eventually softened towards her. Justin adored Alinna, but the feelings were not returned.

She tried her best to keep away from him as much as possible.

It was a bright day, late in August, when Alinna decided to stroll about the deck of the ship. She missed Spain so much and her family.

She did have Sienna with her, but it didn’t feel the same. Sienna had accepted her fate and Alinna simply would not do that. She hated the idea of being a Princess at first, but this kidnapping had changed her views.

Alinna was high class and she would not belong to that pirate scum, Justin. If her plans had changed with marrying the prince of Spain, then she would marry another blue blood.

Holding her head up, she stared out at the endless ocean view.

If only she were home…

“Hello my beautiful.” Justin’s arms wrapped around her slim waist and he nuzzled his face into her hair.

“I do believe that I belong to myself and not you, Justin.” Alinna said coldly and pushed his arms off her.

Justin raised an eyebrow. She had never grown to care for him the way he cared for her. She was just angry and bitter. Alinna refused to accept her fate.

The roles had been reversed between the two. Justin had become softer and gentler, (outside of the bedroom of course) and Alinna was the cold one.

“Alinna, you do know fighting me will not stop me.” Justin ran his hand down her arm. “So why do you continue to do so?”

“I will do what I please.”

A laugh came from Justin, and he grabbed Alinna’s arm and turned her so she’d face him.

“Alinna, give into me. Do not be stubborn.”

“I am not being stubborn, I just speak the truth.”

“Alinna, forget about your life in Spain. Forget about everything, and let me spoil you and make you happy.” Justin softly ran a hand down Alinna’s face, while the other reached up her heavy skirts and under her panties.

Alinna was wet, just like she always was for him. Justin smirked and rolled her clit between his fingers, causing her to instinctively spread her legs wider and moan out softly.

“Just give into me Alinna… and marry me…”

It was Alinna’s turn to laugh now. She pushed him away from her with all the strength she had in her.

“You think I would marry you? You disgusting piece of filth. I am of noble blood!! I would never marry you, I’d rather die a thousand deaths.” Alinna spat the words out, never once thinking of the consequences. “In fact, I know everyday that passes is a day closer to the day I’m reunited with my father and I will become Princess of Spain. Even more so, I can’t wait till you are caught and put to death.”

Justin was stunned for a second, but finally swung his hand, hitting Alinna across the cheek. She held her face, holding back the strangled cry that threatened to erupt from her throat.

“That is why I cannot love you and do not want to be your wife. You are an animal, Captain Timberlake.”

“And you are a spoiled little whore.” Justin gazed at her darkly. “You come to my bed, willingly, take everything I give you… but when I want to marry you… you deny me!”

“And I will continue to deny you till the day I die!”

Grabbing hold of her arm, Justin pulled Alinna along to an empty room on the ship. Truth be told, Justin was an emotional mess. He loved Alinna and was willing to give her the world in exchange for her love.

His anger had got the best of him and now he didn’t want to see her.

“Then stay there until you do!!!” Justin yelled, throwing Alinna into the room. He stood in the doorway, anger and hurt etched across his face. “Or maybe better I should sell you so you can be sent to the Americas. You’re noble bloodline will be laughed at.”

“Do what you want… I WILL NOT MARRY PIRATE SCUM!”

“Then so be it!” Justin hissed and slammed the door shut.

Alinna curled up into a ball on the floor. The only thing she could do now was cry. She was truly alone.

**

Alinna was left in the room for days. The only time she saw anyone was when she was fed. For the most part Justin would glare at her and throw a plate of bread at her and a pitcher of water.

She knew Justin still wanted her. He would stare at her with eyes full of lust, but there was much anger towards her. She would try to speak to him but the Captain would say nothing.

Alinna wondered how different her life would be if she had never been captured by pirates, or if she had never went to the Town Square to watch the execution of Justin. She would probably be married and living in luxury.

The scared girl knew she couldn’t say she hated Justin. That was a complete lie. She thought he was the most beautiful creature she had ever seen. But she had been brought up to marry a nobleman, it was her goal in life and she would not let her family down.

Alinna first knew something was wrong when she heard the sounds of canon fire coming from outside. The brunette climbed to her feet, when she heard the sounds of running outside her door.

Who were the pirates attacking this time?!

Alinna shook her head annoyed and dusted herself off. She was terrified to be locked in this room, especially when there was fighting going on.

“LET ME OUT NOW!!” Alinna slammed her tiny fists against the large wooden door. “I demand to be released at this moment!!”

It was as if God in heaven heard her cries, the door was pushed open and Alinna fell back onto the floor. Two Spanish soldiers stood at the door and Alinna jumped to her feet upon seeing them.

“I am Alinna Castañeda, daughter of Lord Carlos Castañeda, and once betrothed to Prince Alejandro. The Captain of this ship kidnapped me!” She exclaimed.

“You are the daughter of Lord Castañeda? Follow us, your father is aboard the ship at this very moment.” One of the soldiers told her. Alinna was overwhelmed with emotions.

Mostly, she was shocked at what was occurring. The soldiers led her to the bow the ship where Justin and her father were engaged in a heavy duel.

“FATHER!!!” Alinna called out upon seeing him. She picked up the bottom of her heavy dress, and ran to him with tears welling up on her green eyes.

The battle had paused for a second and Alinna was in her father’s arms, crying. Justin just grew angrier at the sight of Alinna.

“My apologizes for breaking up this touching reunion, but I believe we were dueling.” Justin twirled his cutlass and stared at her father.

“Captain Timberlake, all I ask from you is to give me back my two daughters and my niece. I will give you all the money you require and there will be no blood shed.”

“I’m sorry, Lord Castañeda, you may take anything else, but your daughter is staying with me. I plan on marrying her… with or without your consent.”

“I WILL NEVER MARRY YOU!!” Alinna screamed out, mostly because her father and the soldiers surrounding had turned and looked at her oddly.

She would not let her name be tarnished.

“So you think my daughter would marry you? She would never even look at you twice.”

“You may think that, but your so called “proper” daughter has come to my bed willingly almost every night she has been on this ship.”

Alinna’s eyes fell down to the floor, ashamed. She could feel everyone staring at her and she was humiliated. She ran her hand over her face, feeling as if she was going to collapse, when her sister pulled her into an embrace.

“Neither of my daughters or my niece would do such a thing.” Carlos exclaimed, holding his blade out at Justin. “And you will die for insinuating that.”

“I only speak the truth.”

“A pirate would never speak the truth.”

“But I would… I will be the only man to fuck your daughter. That I give you my word on.” Justin smirked, his eyes capturing Alinna’s gaze.

That was when Isabel and Tommy appeared. Isabel was crying and clutching onto Tommy as tightly as she could.

“Uncle!! Please I beg of you, I love this man, do not make me leave him.”

Carlos stared at his niece, feeling the urge to strike her. How could she choose a pirate over her family?

“If you choose him, you are not welcome back into our family.”

Isabel just said nothing, she held Tommy closer to her, making Carlos shake his head.

“I cannot believe you would do this to me and to your parents. Choosing trash over your family.”

“He is my family now… we are married, Uncle… and expecting!”

The shocked looks on Alinna, Sienna and Carlos’s face were what Isabel was responded with. She just said nothing and clung to her husband.

“I love Joshua and I will not go back to Spain and leave him either!” Sienna said, running towards Joshua.

Alinna stood in shock. Her sister had also chosen a peg-legged pirate? Did Sienna forget her life on shore? Did she forget their obligations?!

“I do not know what you have done to my family. But you will pay with your life, Captain Timberlake.” Carlos Castañeda fumed. Behind Justin, four soldiers crept and grabbed his arms and legs.

“GET OFF ME NOW!!” Justin roared, but the soldiers did not listen. They tied his hands behind his back and then his legs together, leaving Justin defenseless.

From all directions, soldiers began to surround the pirate Captain, making it impossible for his crew to come to his aide. Alinna felt herself cry, and didn’t understand why.

She had been through so much with Justin. Could she really let him die and live with herself? Would she finally admit that she loved him?

Alinna’s gaze rested on Justin’s face. He stared at her, unfazed by the fate that awaited him. His blue eyes called out to her and she answered.

Slowly, she walked through the soldiers and up to Justin.

“I loved you and I still do.” He spoke softly to her. “I wanted to be your husband more than I ever wanted anything else. All the treasures mean nothing in comparison to you.”

“DO NOT SPEAK TO HER!!” Lord Castañeda exclaimed, striking Justin across the face. “Alinna do not listen to his lies!”

Alinna’s heart was breaking in two. She was torn between Justin and her father. She had to live for herself and make her own decision.

“Alinna, I adore you… I wanted to give you the world… but it’s too late now…I love you Alinna Castañeda… the day I met you I was blessed… I truly found my reason for existing that day. Without you by my side, I’d rather die.”

Thinking quickly, Alinna picked up Justin’s cutlass that lay on the ground and cut Justin loose from his ropes.

“ALINNA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!” Her father screamed, the girl just ignored him and looked at her lover.

“I will marry you, Captain Justin Timberlake.”

A smirk formed on Justin’s face as Alinna handed him his blade. He placed a quick kiss on her lips and ran into battle.

Running towards Sienna and Isabel, the three girls ran into the Captain’s Quarters and sealed themselves inside. Awaiting their men to find them after the battle ended.

**

Hours passed and there was no sign of anyone. The girls were plagued with fears of the deaths of their loves.

“Isabel, you should not worry so much, it is bad for your child.” Sienna said and rubbed her cousin’s stomach.

“I know… but I cannot help it.”

“Just try to think of the wonderful life you will have together. It is what I am doing.” Alinna forced a smile at her cousin.

The three girls sighed and continued to make small talk, to get their minds off the horrific ordeal. That was when the door burst open and the three pirates stood.

“Justin!!!” Alinna ran to him and he caught her in his arms. She was cradled in his arms and kissed him deeply. She let her tongue mingle with his and felt herself become putty in his arms.

“I am sorry to break up this up.” Justin stated with a smirk on his face. “But you all need to get the hell out of my quarters.”

The two happy couples, Sienna and Joshua and Isabel and Tommy, left Justin’s Quarters. Justin grinned, turned and locked the door and carried Alinna over to the bed.

Not a word was exchanged between the two, but each knew what was happening. Justin pulled off her heavy garments, leaving her naked on his bed.

He dove down to her pussy, first softly breathing against it. Justin drove Alinna crazy with every touch and every kiss.

Then without any warning, he took a long lick of her wet slit. Alinna moaned and clutched at the sheets.

Justin knew exactly how to touch Alinna to drive her crazy. Justin inserted two fingers into her tight hole and plunged them in and out of her.

Flicking her clit with his tongue, Alinna panted and raised her hips against Justin’s face. She wanted him to devour her whole, she wanted to give him everything she had to give.

Knowingly, Justin rubbed his two fingers against her g-spot and circled her throbbing clit. Sweat poured down her body and she could barely hold on much longer.

“OH Justin… oh God… p-please…” Her words were barely understandable. They basically sounded like jibberish.

Justin smiled into her cunt, loving the affect he had on her. Since the first day he met her, Justin had control over Alinna. He had her succumbing to him. Now he knew he’d always have her.

A third finger was pushed into her and Alinna couldn’t hold herself back. She exploded all over his long fingers with a loud moan of his name.

Alinna opened her eyes to Justin looming over her. The two fingers that were once inside her, were now in Justin’s mouth. He sucked the juices of his long slender fingers and then beamed at Alinna.

“You are not tiring out on me, are you?”

“Not at all, Captain.” The would have been Princess slowly took off Justin’s clothes, teasing him by placing soft kisses on his body.

“I’m glad to hear that.”

Picking her up in his arms, Justin sat on the edge of the bed and placed Alinna on his lap. Slowly he guided her hips toward his hard cock.

The tip of his cock pressed firmly against the lips of her pussy. With a swift gesture, Justin entered her and Alinna let her head fall against his shoulder, panting.

“God… I missed being inside you these past few days…” Justin grunted, pulling Alinna up and down on him.

The Spanish brunette threw her head back and took control of the situation. She began to bounce wildly on Justin’s dick, loving that she was the one with the power.

“YES!! God yes!!” Alinna moaned, her breasts bouncing with the slightest movement.

Justin yanked her nipples with his teeth, drawing a loud scream from Alinna. He loved the way she screamed, Justin would do anything to see his beauty scream his name.

Sometimes just the sounds of her screams were almost too much for him to bear. At points, Justin just felt as if he wanted to cum by the sound of her sexy yet innocent voice.

Although the two had sex often, Alinna was still innocent to sex. She would blush at the slightest insinuation of sex, but at the moment, she was like a different person.

Alinna was on her second orgasm at this point, when Justin couldn’t take her pace. Justin fell onto his back and then flipped over, so he was on top of Alinna.

He craved to pound her pussy only the way he could. Justin sometimes wished he could just fuck her forever. He would be content if that and sailing was all he ever did.

No other woman could compare to Alinna.

Justin stared into her green eyes, able to see his future. She would be his Pirate Queen, his wife, loyal companion and someday, the mother of his children.

Leaning down and kissing her passionately, Justin re-started their sex. He pumped his thick cock in and out of Alinna. She just seemed to grasp his shoulders and move her hips with his, crying out his name over and over.

With one final pump, Justin released his seed deep inside her. He collapsed on top of her with a satisfied smile.

“No words can describe what you mean to me Alinna Castañeda.” Justin said breathlessly.

“And I you, Captain Timberlake…” Alinna placed a soft kiss on Justin’s lips and smiled. “And I you…”

 


Completed
lostinadreamx is the author of 6 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 8 members. Members who liked The Pirate's Pearl also liked 291 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story