Today was the day, the day Nichole and Lauren were going to a taping of America’s Best Dance Crew, for about the 5th time this season. “I wonder if JC knows who we are yet, this being our 5th time and all,” Lauren chuckled as they parked at the studio, knowing the usual routine. “I know, right?” Nichole nodded, a sly smile appearing on her face, making Lauren laugh even more. Once they were inside, and seated, the show started moments later. As JC walked in, his eyes widened as he saw Nichole and Lauren. “Nichole, did you see JC’s face? Was he just looking at us?” Lauren whispered, a worried tone hinted in it. “I, I’m not sure. He looked like, like he knew us or something. Hopefully it’s a good sign…?” Nichole replied, trying to assure herself as well.

    It seemed to take forever for a commercial break to come, so the girls could watch JC’s movements and expressions; and when the time for a commercial break finally arose, JC stood up, and scanned the audience, stopping his glance on the two girls. “Did you just see that? Like, JC is staring right at us!” Lauren hissed, not moving her lips, not wanting JC to see what’d she’d just said. “Uh huh…” Nichole nodded, a look of shock and confusion plastered on her face. Just then, JC looked at a near by security, told him something, then stepped out into the audience… headed straight towards Nichole and Lauren! The girls looked at each other, unsure of how to respond, unsure if he was actually walking up to them or not.

    Just then, they heard a man clear his thought. They turned to see JC standing straight above them. Unsure of what to do, they just smiled and waved. JC smiled, then kneeled down on a knee, so he was at eye level with the girls. “You’re Nichole and Lauren, right?” he replied. The girls nodded, both shocked expressions on their faces. “Well, when the show is over, just wait here, alright? Don’t leave,” he replied, and with that, he headed back to the judges table. “What the…” Lauren whispered, total shock in her voice. “Did he just… He knows who… What the?!” Nichole exclaimed in a hush tone, excited yet confused at what was going on at the same time. Lauren just stared at the spot JC was just at seconds ago, trying to put the pieces together. Questions ran through Nichole and Lauren’s minds, both wanting to know what the hell just happened. Why had JC walked over to them? How did JC know their names? What did he want with them after the show? Only time would tell, if time would ever pass.

    Finally, after what seemed like forever, the show finally ended. The two had never had the sudden rush for the show to be over, but then again, JC freakin’ Chasez had never approached them before either. As the audience cleared, the girls sat there, getting more and more nervous. Just as the few handfuls of people were leaving, a security guard approached them, telling them they had to leave, that there weren’t going to be any autographs this taping. The girls tried to explain that JC had told them to wait, but he was not buying it, rushing them out. “Wait! They’re with me!” JC called, walking up to the girls and the pissed off security guard. The girls smiled a teasing smile at the security guard, as he walked off in a pissed off manner. “Hi, ladies. Thank you for waiting, I’m sure you’re wondering what this is about, right?” he chuckled, as he lead them to the backstage area. The two nodded, and he smirked, replying, “You sure don’t talk much, do ya?” The girls blushed, but laughed at his smart ass remark. “Sorry, I’m Nichole, and this is Lauren,” Nichole introduced them, so he knew who was who. “Yeah, I know… from the fan site,” he smiled a sly smile at them, leaving yet another shocked expression on their faces. The two exchanged glances at each other, both unsure of what in God’s name was happening. “I uh, I knew you two were going to be here today, so, well, a few friends of mine and I have a little surprise together for you girls,” he chuckled, watching the two try not freak out. “You mean, you’re not the surprise?” Nichole slipped, then clasped her mouth, her eyes wide, making Lauren and JC kill over with laughter. “Excuse Nichole here, she uh, she hasn’t taken her medication for the day,” Lauren choked back more laughter, causing Nichole to elbow her in the ribs. “OUCH! I’m just kidding, she doesn’t take medicine, she’s naturally this way,” Lauren laughed some more. JC smiled, patting Nichole on the shoulder, then replied, “It’s alright, I like them crazy,” winking at her, then turned around, and kept walking, causing the two even more shock. “Are you coming or not?” he turned around, instructing them to follow him into a private room in the back.

    As they reached the door, he turned to look at them, reminding them of the ever so popular movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and replied, “Are you ready?”, as he wiggled his eye brows, making the girls chuckle, and nod, both anxious as to see what was about to happen. He slowly opened the door, revealing a small intimate room, with a sofa, love seat, a flat screen TV, and a small coffee table. The girls noticed there were four other guys hanging out, two sitting on a sofa, the other two on the floor playing Wii. “Hey guys, look who’s here,” JC called, causing the guys to turn their heads and head over to say hi to the girls. “Hey, I’m Lance,” “I’m Joey,” “I’m Chris” three of the guys replied, hugging the girls. Then he, the curly haired one, smiled, and said, “Hi, I’m Justin,” hugging Nichole, then winking at Lauren just before he hugged her. “And I’m JC!” JC exclaimed, hugging Nichole. Lauren looked at JC, with a puzzled look, Nichole a dreamy smile on her face. “What?! I felt left out!” JC replied simply, causing the whole group to laugh.

    “So, now that we’re all introduced, Lauren, Nichole, we uh, well, we wanted to thank you girls,” Lance replied. “For what?” Lauren replied, really confused. “For your fan site and iPetition, of course,” Joey replied. “…and they say I’m slow!” JC added, smiling an innocent smile. “Yeah, you showed us how many fans we have out there, and that we owe it to you for at least ONE reunion,” Justin added. “Wait, wait, you’re telling us that OUR crummy little fan site persuaded you five to get back together for a reunion?!” Nichole exclaimed, ready to bust out in the Halleluiah chorus. The five guys nodded. “Wow…” was all Lauren managed to say, obviously shell shocked, causing everyone to laugh at her again. “What?” she questioned, her face flushing with different shades of red.

    “Anyway, we wanted to thank you, and get to know you, since you obviously have impacted our lives, just by your stories of how you became fans, and just everything on your page, it just blew us all away,” Lance said, taking the spotlight off the embarrassed Lauren, who smiled at him, thankfulness written on her face. “Wait, so you’re saying, WE impacted YOUR lives?” Nichole repeated Lance. The guys nodded, yet again, then they all looked at Lauren. “And cue the ‘wow…’” Justin smirked. “What?! I’m not saying it again, y’all laughed at me last time,” she replied, crossing her arms. “Anyways,” Justin cleared his thought, “We want to start a project, called, *NSYNC: the Reunion Tour, and we wanted to see if you girls would want to be part of the *NSYNC team with the MySpace and street team/ fan club? You’d go on tour with us, all expense paid, just a little thank you, for everything you’ve done.” he finished, as the guys watched the girls’ expressions. “Oh, well, I uh, I don’t know… I have school, and work, and I help my mom at home,” Lauren replied, half honest, half trying to pretend she didn’t want to go -quickly winking at Nichole, implying for her to go along with it. “Yeah, same here, It’s a nice gesture, and all, but I can‘t just up and leave my life, I have work and school as well,” Nichole agreed. “Oh…”  the guys replied, not expecting this response at all. “Well, I must admit it, but I didn’t think y’all would reject us like that,” Justin replied coldly. “Justin, dude, what’s your problem?” Chris replied, unsure why his friend was acting this way. “We were just kidding, didn’t you see me wink at Nichole to play along?” Lauren replied, anger forming in her voice. “Yeah, dude, I saw it!” Joey agreed. “I believe that!” JC playfully replied, putting his arm around Nichole’s shoulders, not really knowing why. “Whatever,” Justin replied, rolling his eyes.

    “Anyway, we’d love to help you guys out,” Lauren replied, smiling, giving a glare at Justin. “Yeah, it’s definatly a dream come true!” Nichole agreed, a huge smile on her face, not just because JC had his arm around her shoulder, though it helped.  Once the girls agreed, they all conversed about the long process ahead, while playing Wii, and eating, and listening to music.  They all got to know one another, Lauren and Justin still giving each other the cold shoulder.  “What’s with Justin?” Nichole whispered to Lance, Nichole feeling as though he’d be her new best guy friend.  “I think he likes her, and doesn’t know how to show it,” Lance chuckled.  “But, he doesn’t even know her,” Nichole pointed out.  “Justin falls hard, and I dunno, she seems like his type,” Lance nodded, pointing out the fact that Justin kept staring at Lauren.  “And, in case you haven’t noticed, JC hasn’t stopped looking at you either,” he added, shoulder shrugging Nichole playfully, making her cheeks turn a deep red, causing Lance to chuckle.

    Nichole looked over to JC, who, in fact, was staring at her, and saw that she noticed this, then stared back at the TV screen, watching Justin and Lauren battle at Wii Sports: Golf.  “You may be the king on of golf on the course, but I just pown’d your ass, Timberlake!” Lauren exclaimed, taking a bow, then patting his shoulder, causing all the guys and Nichole to “Ooo”.  “Yeah yeah, I let you win! Best two out of three!” Justin exclaimed, not willing to be defeated so easily.  “You’re on!” Lauren agreed, as everyone came and sat around the two, watching intently.  As each round went on, it got more and more intense.  Justin won round two, boosting his ego a little, but he still had one more round to go, and he wasn’t going to let Lauren win.  As the last few rounds went, the two were at a tie, and Justin grew more ragged with the need to win, his head began to sweat, but he wiped it quickly, not wanting anyone to notice.  At the end, it was indeed a tie.  “Well, I guess we’re equally good!” Lauren smiled, extending a hand for him to shake it.  “Yeah, I guess so,” he smirked, ignoring her hand, and taking a seat on the sofa.  What the fuck is his problem!? Lauren thought, trying to not let her crushed feelings show.  After all, Justin had been her childhood crush since he was on the MMC.  She decided to brush it off, and sit on the sofa opposite of him, watching as Chris, Lance and Joey decided to play Wii bowling.  

    After ten minutes of watching, Lauren noticed that Nichole and JC were no longer in the room with them.  Huh, I wonder where they are… Lauren thought to herself, as she got up.  “Where are you going?” Justin asked, noticing her get up, but she just ignored him, and kept walking in search of her friend.  Justin rolled his eyes, and got up to follow, curiosity getting the best of him.  Lauren walked to the back of the room, noticing a back door that lead to balcony, where she spotted Nichole and JC.  “Hey, what are you doing?!” Justin hissed at Lauren, causing her to jump.  “What the hell?” she exclaimed, “You nearly gave me a heart attack!”  Justin laughed at the site of Lauren’s expression and jump, “Sorry, I wanted to see what you were doing.”  “Why do you care?” she replied, crossing her arms.  “I, I dunno. Just forget it!” he replied, and with that he stormed off.  Lauren ignored his attitude, and turned her attention back to the window, and saw that JC and Nichole were talking, and laughing, and decided to head back to where the rest of the guys were.  “Where were you?” Chris asked, sitting next to Lauren on the sofa.  “On a quest for Nichole and JC,” Lauren smiled at him, as he put his arm around her, wiggling his eye brows, making Lauren giggle.  “Where are they?” Lance asked.  “Out on the balcony thing,” she pointed to the back of the room.  Lance, Joey and Chris looked at where Lauren was pointing to, and Chris smirked, “Hey guys, I have an idea…” and with that, they got up, and followed Chris’s lead, buckets of water in their hands.  They went onto the elevator, and waved at her and Justin, devilish smiles on all their faces.  “Are they really going to do what I think they’re going to do?” Lauren asked, looking at Justin.  “Oh, I’m sorry, were you talking to me?” he asked, pretending to be texting someone.  Lauren sighed, deciding to pull her own phone out, wanting to text her other best friend, Kayla, to tell her about everything, when realized it was still out in Nichole’s car.  “Stupid studio!” she hissed, crossing her arms.  

    Justin looked at her, smirked, then replied, “Is something wrong?”  Lauren glared at him, rolled her eyes, and stared at the TV.  What’s wrong with you, Justin? You’re being a complete douche to her, and you haven’t even tried to get to know her. Stop being an asshole, man! Justin said to himself.  He sighed, stood up, and sat next to Lauren.  “Hi,” he replied, looking at her, a smile on his face.  “Hi,” she replied, not looking at him.  “Look, I’m sorry for being a dick, I don’t know what’s gotten over me… I’m just, I guess I’m just not use to a pretty girl like yourself not swooning all over me,” he confessed.  “Hah! Nice try, Timberlake,“ she coughed a laugh. “No, really,“ he insisted. “Well, sorry to disappoint you,” she smirked, still not looking at him.  Justin chuckled, “You challenge me, Lauren. I like it.”

    And just as Lauren looked at him, a smile on her lips, Nichole and JC rushed in, soaking wet, screaming and laughing.  Lauren got up, and dashed to her friend, turning to give Justin a quick wink.  “Oh my gosh! They really did it!” she laughed at Nichole and JC.  “You mean, you knew they were going to do this?!” Nichole glared at Lauren. “…Maybe,” Lauren smiled, grabbing a visible towel poking out of one of the cub bards, and handing it to Nichole.  “Hey! What about me!?” JC whined.  Justin threw one to his friend, trying not to laugh at the site, as the rest of the guys entered the room from the elevator, all laughing hysterically.  “Hey, Nichole, are you… cold?!” Joey commented.  “No? Why…?” she replied, then realized that her shirt was soaked, and it was obvious she was indeed cold.  She blushed, then covered herself with her towel, hiding behind Lauren.  By this time, everyone had keeled over with laughter, and Nichole joined it, acknowledging that it in fact was funny.  

    The girls decided to head home, since Nichole was soaking wet, and it was already 9 o’clock- meaning they had just spent nearly 5 hours with *NSYNC, and it wasn’t a dream! They gave the guys their numbers, since their phones were in Nichole’s car, and the guys said they’d be in touch, the following day. 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story