Chapter 3:

    Outside, on the basketball court, Lauren and Justin weren’t talking much, since they were both intently playing their game of one on one, and so far, it was a tie, 1 -1.  Lauren was about to make a jump for it and shoot, when she tripped, and twisted her ankle, and fell to the ground.  “Ouch! Shit!” Lauren exclaimed, reaching for her ankle in pain.  “Are you okay?!” Justin replied, out of breath, running to her side.  “Yeah, I’ll be okay. Just twisted it a little bit,” she looked up at him, smiling, happy he was there.  “Are you sure?” he asked, his hand over her ankle as well.  “Yeah, it doesn’t hurt too bad,” she assured him, still smiling up at him.  “Good,” he replied, as he looked into her eyes, smiling, as he leaned closer to her face.  “Hey, you guys want to watch the movie with us, we‘re bored… Oh crap! Sorry!” Chris’s head poked outside, then popped back in as he realized what was happening.  “So, uh, should we go inside?” Lauren replied, blushing.  “Yeah… I guess,” Justin frowned, standing up, and helping her up, as she limped along with him. 

    Once they were both inside, everyone but Nichole and JC were seated around the TV, and they decided to sit back in their original seats on the sofa.  “Sorry!” Chris mouthed to Justin, who simply shrugged, and looked at Lauren, who was fiddling with her phone.  “So, where’s Nichole and JC?” Justin asked, breaking the silence of the room.  “Oh, they’re um… making out in the game room,” Lance chuckled.  “Ahhh,” Justin replied, and Lauren nodded, chuckling as she thought of what just almost happened.  “So, what movie are we watching?” she asked, the movie not seeming familiar to her as she stared at the screen.  “Oh, it’s some foreign movie that Chris brought, it’s pretty boring…” Lance rolled his eyes, causing Chris to throw a pillow at him. “Hey man, I’m just being honest!” Lance smirked, putting his hands up in surrender.  Just then, Lauren’s phone vibrated, indicating she had a text.  It read, “Hey”, and it was from Justin.  She looked up at him, and saw that he was staring at her, a smile painted on his face.  “Hi,” she mouthed to him, trying not to giggle.  He text her again saying, “Let’s go for a walk, if your ankle is alright?” she nodded with a smile, and the two stood up.  “Hey, where are you two-” Chris started, but Justin gave him a look, making him stop his question, and he nodded with a smirk. 

----------------------------

    JC was now on top of Nichole, kissing her intently, and passionately, each kiss a little deeper.  It was moist, but not wet. Slow, but with intent. Soft and supple at the same time, and Nichole had never felt such passion before.  Her womanly instincts told her to pursue more, her continence, on the other hand, was telling her it was too soon.  She was now out of breath, and made him stop, not wanting to do anything she’d regret too soon.  JC nodded, and stopped, sitting up, and taking a breath with her.  He looked at her, a cheesy grin planted on his lips.  “What?” she looked at him, trying not to squirm.  “You’re just so beautiful,” he
sighed, as he laid back into the bean bag. “Sure sure,” Nichole giggled, as she laid her head on his chest.  “No, really, I mean it,” he whispered, as he wrapped his arm around her, as a smile crept on Nichole’s face. 
   
----------------------------

    As Lauren and Justin strolled down the street, they arrived at a park. Once they approached it, they began swinging, and sliding, and running around like two kids.  After a while, Lauren ran to lay down in the grass.  It was warm, and smelled fresh.  She closed her eyes, and enjoyed the quiet.  Justin then ran over to her, and lay down next to her.  “What’cha doin’?” he replied in sing song voice.  “Laying here, and enjoying the peace and quiet,” she smiled at him, her eyes still closed.  “Yeah, come tomorrow, if we still have as many fans as I hope we do, there won’t be much of either,” Justin sighed.  “Yeah, true. Are you nervous about it?” Lauren asked, sitting up to look at him.  “Yeah, a little bit.  I mean, it’s not that I haven’t performed in a while, I just haven’t performed with the guys in almost ten years, and I’m just scared people will laugh at us,” he confessed, whispering the last part.  “Justin, don’t doubt yourself, you’re Justin -freakin’- Timberlake for Christ’s sake.  I mean, you have loads of fans out there who’ll support you til the end,” Lauren assured him, “Me included,” she whispered.  Justin looked at her, embracing her in a hug, and replied, “Thank you, this little talk means the world to me, you mean the world to me, and I’ve only known you for a short time.  You and Nichole.”  “Yeah, you and the guys are like my new best friends. I freakin’ love y’all,” Lauren replied, as she snuck a noogie on him.  “Hey! Watch the hair!” Justin laughed, grabbing Lauren’s hair, and returning the gesture.  “Hey!” she exclaimed, as she stood up and began to run towards the jungle gym.  Justin chased her, but she was too quick for him.  “Just because you’re a spring chicken doesn’t mean you gotta outrun me!” Justin joked.  “Oh come on, grandpa!” she teased, as she stuck her tongue out at him.  “Well, this grandpa is done chasing you, I quit!” he sighed, sitting back down in the grass.  Lauren agreed, and sat beside him, looking up at the stars.  “The sky looks so beautiful,” she replied.  “Yes, you do…” Justin whispered.  Lauren looked at him, shock in her eyes, as Justin leaned in and kissed her. 

----------------------------
    “Hey, where’s Lauren and Justin?” Nichole asked, as she and JC walked back into the living room, where she found Lance and Joey passed out, Chris still watching his foreign film.  “They went for a walk about twenty minutes ago,” Chris replied, pointing towards the front door.  Nichole nodded, as she sat on the sofa besides JC, deciding they’d watch the movie with Chris.  “Well, it’s over, what do you two want to watch?” Chris asked, as the film ended.  They all agreed that the new Harry Potter would be a good choice. 


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story